PDA

View Full Version : roth song best left an instrumental

ritetoolforjob
07-01-2006, 10:46 PM
first one comes to mind is "indeedido". come to think of it, the entire dlr band album would have been unbelievable if was mixed a little better and had no vocals.

bueno bob
07-01-2006, 10:48 PM
I agree on the mix, for sure...what it could have been had it had a real budget behind it (and not a virtually homemade album) would have been very interesting...

As far as the vocals are concerned...sometimes he's OK through it, sometimes he's reaching...

Certainly a lot better put together than Van Halen 3, you have to admit that...

ritetoolforjob
07-01-2006, 10:51 PM
the last time i honestly enjoyed dave singing was on "don't piss me off". i thought dave finally cut the crap, dropped the shitty octave and got back to working within his range. the next album, shitty suprise!!! "SU-UH-MU-UH OF LO-UH-VE"(blacklight) what the fuck was that all about?!? sounds like he's having a shit in the vocal booth...

bueno bob
07-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Well...like I said, at parts he's reaching through it...his voice wasn't what it was at that point - never again will be, no doubt of that...

I think he sounded really good on Little Texas, Slam Dunk, Black Sand, and King of the Hill, though.

Actually, Tool, I'm going to agree with you for once, because I actually prefer him in lower octaves these days myself...

guwapo_rocker
07-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
first one comes to mind is "indeedido". come to think of it, the entire dlr band album would have been unbelievable if was mixed a little better and had no vocals.

I'd enjoy your posts more if you had no fingers;)

ritetoolforjob
07-02-2006, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I'd enjoy bueno's cock more if it was up my ass, even though it's small like a finger;)

i'd enjoy it if you kept your fantasies to yourself.

bueno bob
07-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Hey -

lunar_eclipse
07-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
I'd enjoy bueno's cock more if it was up my ass, even though it's small like a finger;)

i'd enjoy it if you kept your fantasies to yourself.

I'd enjoy your posts more if you could figure out how to use the quote function. Good job owning yourself, ritefool.

bueno bob
07-02-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by lunar_eclipse
I'd enjoy your posts more if you could figure out how to use the quote function. Good job owning yourself, ritefool.

He's pretty good at doing that.

ritetoolforjob
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
spectacular

audiospectrum
07-04-2006, 09:22 AM
sounds like he's having a shit in the vocal booth...

I just took a shit 15 minutes ago and it burned my arse ring