PDA

View Full Version : Rick Springfield.......

Jerry H
07-02-2006, 12:02 AM
I saw Rick Springfield on the Television a couple of days ago on a BEST OF 1980's music CD show.

It was entertaining!!!!! There is only reason Dave can't do a show like that......

He was useless as a solo artist and Rick Springfield still has hair......

:(

Unchainme
07-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Jerry H
I saw Myself on the Television a couple of days ago on a BEST OF THE GAY 1980's music CD show.

It was entertaining!!!!! There is only reason Dave can't do a show like that......

He Is Straight......

:(

I smell Haggis.

Sheep! Sheep!

guwapo_rocker
07-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Jerry H
I saw Rick Springfield on the Television a couple of days ago
It was entertaining!!!!!

Say no more!

Have you ever been to a David Lee Roth Show?

FORD
07-02-2006, 12:05 AM
Maybe Dave should go on General Hospital too. He could save Luke & Laura from the evil Sammy Cassidine's plot to drown the entire world in shitty tequila.

Don't start this shit, Den.

bantonelli
07-02-2006, 12:08 AM
????????

If you think Rick Springfield is entertaining, then I assume you sat around watching him in "General Hospital" too.

Anyone with that much time on their hands to live vicariously through a "Soap" wishes he had Jessie's Girl too. :(

bueno bob
07-02-2006, 04:00 AM
I hate to admit it, but I watched "Hard to Hold" the other day...

Wow...

There's just something about Rick Springfield in his underwear down on the street shouting up at the girl in the window who just kicked him out of her apartment, screaming "WHADDAYA THINK I AM? SOME KIND OF BIMBO OR SOMETHIN'?" that makes me think, "Where was his Oscar for this?".