PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin Laden Is Alive And Well...So What?

blueturk
07-02-2006, 03:24 PM
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- George W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- George W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02

Remember bin Laden? The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks? Well, he just made his fifth audio message this year and second in two days. Dubya's response? "Osama bin Laden again wants to sow division and chaos in Iraq and the Muslim world," the White House said in a statement yesterday. "These terrorists offer nothing in their ideology and messages beyond further fighting, conflict and misery." That's it. No mention of 9/11, no anger, just a typical vague anti-terrorism speech. Fuck this shit!

And while bin Laden continues to taunt us, our troops are dying in one of the most poorly planned "wars" in modern history. Because Bush had a hard-on for Saddam, and 9/11 gave him the excuse (however flimsy) to topple him. And the fucking sheep fell for it, and still do.

U.S. Authenticates bin Laden's Voice
The Associated Press
Sunday, July 2, 2006; 12:54 PM

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration said Sunday it had verified that an audio message posted on the Internet is in Osama bin Laden's voice.

The al-Qaida head is hearing endorsing the terrorist network's new leader in Iraq and warning Shiites there against collaborating with the United States against Sunni insurgents.

After a technical analysis, the CIA said it determined that the voice heard on the tape is bin Laden's.

In Saturday's message, bin Laden also warned nations not to send troops to Somalia, where Islamic militants have taken control of the capital and much of the south.

It was his fifth audio message this year and second in two days. On Friday, bin Laden paid tribute to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the head of al-Qaida's operations in Iraq who was killed in a U.S. airstrike on June 7.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/02/AR2006070200245.html

FORD
07-02-2006, 06:49 PM
The "voice" may be Bin Laden's. But that doesn't mean it's an actual live recording. They have enough Osama on file to piece together a pristine digital recording of whatever they want him to say, and it won't sound anywhere near as fake as Chef's final appearance on South Park.

DEMON CUNT
07-02-2006, 07:03 PM

Ernie123
07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Who cares??? Let see, he said that they are ready to strike America ANYWHERE...OOOOOOHHHHHOOOOHHH... I'm scared.. NOT.

What is he saying that he hasn't already said for the past 12 years??? One word... YAWN!!!!

DEMON CUNT
07-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Ernie123
Who cares??? Let see, he said that they are ready to strike America ANYWHERE...OOOOOOHHHHHOOOOHHH... I'm scared.. NOT.

What is he saying that he hasn't already said for the past 12 years??? One word... YAWN!!!!

Why do you hate America?

frets5150
07-02-2006, 08:04 PM

jcook11
07-02-2006, 08:22 PM
OBL What a fucking pussy....stick your faggoty head out from behind the women and children and we will shove a missile with a pork sandwich warhead up your ass. :gun:

The_KiD
07-02-2006, 08:25 PM
He is nothing more than a Towell Head FUCK who prays on people's ignorance.. FUCK HIM and his ideals...

KiD

Jerry H
07-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The "voice" may be Bin Laden's. But that doesn't mean it's an actual live recording. They have enough Osama on file to piece together a pristine digital recording of whatever they want him to say, and it won't sound anywhere near as fake as Chef's final appearance on South Park.

It's just another BCE convert aperation right FORD????

IMO, It's just a training mission!!!!!!

:D

blueturk
07-03-2006, 02:33 AM
We got Saddam and that's the only thing Dubya is concerned with, even though Bush has admitted that Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. After all, Saddam tried to kill Bush's daddy. All bin Laden did was kill 3,000 Americans. First things first! It's the law of the pasture...

"We ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in so doing, we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, May 3, 2003

Cathedral
07-03-2006, 02:58 AM
I have a problem with the media giving these tapes any airplay at all.
They design them for the media and they get free publicity.

It isn't news, it's giving them what they want....Press.

DEMON CUNT
07-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Osama who? The perpetrator of the 911 attacks is on trial in Iraq!

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/10/18/saddamhussein_narrowweb__200x253.jpg

BigBadBrian
07-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Demon Cunt =http://dicklarkin.twpsite.com/images/shortbus.jpg

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
BigBlandBrian =
http://www.metalexpressradio.com/images/pictures/Sammy%20Hagar.jpg

BigBadBrian
07-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
BigBlandBrian =

How original. :rolleyes:

Learn to think for yourself.

:cool:

Warham
07-04-2006, 01:58 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=562711

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
How original.

Learn to think for yourself.

Lame.

Hey, BBB and Warhead thanks for reminding us (ON SUCH A REGULAR BASIS) how ignorant you neocons dummies really are!

Warham
07-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Do you two need a room?

Warham
07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Lame.

Hey, BBB and Warhead thanks for reminding us (ON SUCH A REGULAR BASIS) how ignorant you neocons dummies really are!

I see you have no respect for your fellow members.

:mad:

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I see you have no respect for your fellow members.

The truth can sometimes be painful.

Warham
07-04-2006, 02:25 PM
The truth can sometimes be painful.

Well, I guess I won't be nice to you anymore.

And you'll learn some day that Clinton was not the second coming of Jesus.

;)

blueturk
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM

;)

Clinton, Clinton, Clinton.

:rolleyes:

"I think we agree, the past is over." —George W. Bush, on his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000

Warham
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
See, even you can't help repeating his name ad nauseum. :)

It's like medicine to you libs.

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:05 PM

I'm crushed.

Clinton was a competent and successful president which drives you crazy. Especially when everything that Bush touches turns to shit.

blueturk
07-04-2006, 03:12 PM
See, even you can't help repeating his name ad nauseum. :)

It's like medicine to you libs.

On the contrary, it seems to be the only medicine that YOU have when you have no point to make.

"It is not Reaganesque to support a tax plan that is Clinton in nature.'' —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Feb. 23, 2000

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm crushed.

Clinton was a competent and successful president which drives you crazy. Especially when everything that Bush touches turns to shit.

Clinton is in the bottom half of the 42 presidents who have served. He's only held up in high regards because of Jimmy Carter, the previously incompetent Democrat president.

I don't know why guys think Bush is my hero. My favorite president is Reagan.

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
"It is not Reaganesque to support a tax plan that is Clinton in nature.'' —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Feb. 23, 2000

Clinton's only tax plan was to raise taxes.

Bush was right about that one.

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Clinton is in the bottom half of the 42 presidents who have served. He's only held up in high regards because of Jimmy Carter, the previously incompetent Democrat president.

No, as usual, you are incorrect about Clinton.

You constantly defend Bush, his actions and policies. Your fascist ass would vote for him over and over.

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:20 PM

Go ahead and do an economic comparison of the Bush and Clinton eras.

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:21 PM
No, as usual, you are incorrect about Clinton.

You constantly defend Bush, his actions and policies. Your fascist ass would vote for him over and over.

No, I'm not incorrect about Clinton at all. Most reasons you have given for why he was a great president just makes me yawn.

What's his legacy besides that 'great' economy he inherited?

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Bill Clinton has averaged at #21 in every poll done by historians.

George W. Bush's average is #22.

According to you guys, that would make Clinton the 2nd worst president ever. :)

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:24 PM
No, I'm not incorrect about Clinton at all. Most reasons you have given for why he was a great president just makes me yawn.

What's his legacy besides that 'great' economy he inherited?

And yet you still fail to deliver a similar list for W.

Oh yeah, Reagan totally set Clinton up for success. Ha ha!

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:28 PM

Even more unsubstantiated rehtoric from Warbot The Poorly Educated.

blueturk
07-04-2006, 03:30 PM

George W. Bush's average is #22.

According to you guys, that would make Clinton the 2nd worst president ever. :)

Dubya's still got more than two years to fuck things up even more, and he will. I have total faith in the man. By the time Dubya gets out of office, Clinton will look like JFK (without Kennedy's superb taste in women).

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Even more unsubstantiated rehtoric from Warbot The Poorly Educated.

Is it now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_U.S._Presidents

You can eat some crow.

Warham
07-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Dubya's still got more than two years to fuck things up even more, and he will. I have total faith in the man. By the time Dubya gets out of office, Clinton will look like JFK (without Kennedy's superb taste in women).

He'll look like JFK?

John Kennedy wasn't much better.

DEMON CUNT
07-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Is it now?

You can eat some crow.

There are about 1000 different lists out there. Just pick the one that "proves" your misguided opinion.

As long as "crow" is the nickname of your wife's pussy!

blueturk
07-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Is it now?

You can eat some crow.

Yeah, you really kicked some ass that time. You proved (?) that the guy you voted for and is currently in office ranks 1 spot above a president whose term has been over for 6 years, and thus should be totally irrelevant to a thread about Bush's pursuit (?) of Osama bin Laden.

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

jcook11
07-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Since today is the 4th of July let me be the first to fart in Saddams' mouth.....just a little aroma therapy for a great dignitary :moon:

jcook11
07-04-2006, 04:32 PM
And here's one for you too OBL......:moon:

Warham
07-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, you really kicked some ass that time. You proved (?) that the guy you voted for and is currently in office ranks 1 spot above a president whose term has been over for 6 years, and thus should be totally irrelevant to a thread about Bush's pursuit (?) of Osama bin Laden.

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

Somebody has to pursue Osama.

The 42nd president didn't do much about it.

blueturk
07-04-2006, 05:02 PM

"42nd president"?! Just say it. I know it's killing you. Say "Clinton". You know you have to. You can't help yourself. Just do it. If you have to, whisper it while you stare at the monitor. There. Don't you feel better now?

blueturk
07-04-2006, 05:03 PM

And who would that be? Certainly not your leader.

"But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me." —George W. Bush, summing up his first year in office, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2001

jcook11
07-04-2006, 05:11 PM
And one fart in the mouth for you too bubba.....Fuck you'll probabably get off on it: :moon:

LoungeMachine
07-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Is it now?

You can eat some crow.

:rolleyes: Jesus Christ:rolleyes:

Quoting Wilkipedia, the online "source" which can be written and edited by anyone?

WarBOT has become even less credible, if that's possible.

pathetic.

Whatever you do, WarBOT, make sure to distract from the real fact that YOUR pResident was hit on his watch , has not caught OBL, and instead wasted 100's of billions and thousands of lives overthrowing the wrong man.

But Clinton lied about getting a blowjob.

blueturk
07-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Thank God you mentioned Clinton! Warham was going into withdrawal...

Warham
07-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
:rolleyes: Jesus Christ:rolleyes:

Quoting Wilkipedia, the online "source" which can be written and edited by anyone?

WarBOT has become even less credible, if that's possible.

pathetic.

Whatever you do, WarBOT, make sure to distract from the real fact that YOUR pResident was hit on his watch , has not caught OBL, and instead wasted 100's of billions and thousands of lives overthrowing the wrong man.

But Clinton lied about getting a blowjob.

Hey, the article on Wiki quoted their sources, and I checked them out. They are accurate.

Yeah, Bush did a bad thing by overthrowing Saddam. What a nice guy he was!

LoungeMachine
07-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey, the article on Wiki quoted their sources, and I checked them out. They are accurate.

Then why not just quote those sources?

Switch84
07-05-2006, 04:32 PM
:D :p Osama bin Laden is alive and well

and living in DEARBORN, MI!! LMMFAOBT!

jcook11
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D :p Osama bin Laden is alive and well

and living in DEARBORN, MI!! LMMFAOBT!

Damn I thought I saw him and Elvis working down at the gas staion here in the Ooc

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 05:35 PM

Hell, dude, Reagan got this whole thing to where BOTH Iraq AND Iran are going to do us, if not PAN ISLAM, Bullwinkle and Friends, everybody left over, with them.

Nancy Reagan jumped up and stared him back to a semblance of sanity, no such luck with GW and Laura the Catholic-humping Methodist. That method yields DEATH, baby girls, if you don't hump GW and get with the Delta Burke is your life coach PROGRAM, soon.

Reagan can and will kill, from beyond the grave. Will he kill YOU?

jcook11
07-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Hell, dude, Reagan got this whole thing to where BOTH Iraq AND Iran are going to do us, if not PAN ISLAM, Bullwinkle and Friends, everybody left over, with them.

Nancy Reagan jumped up and stared him back to a semblance of sanity, no such luck with GW and Laura the Catholic-humping Methodist. That method yields DEATH, baby girls, if you don't hump GW and get with the Delta Burke is your life coach PROGRAM, soon.

Reagan can and will kill, from beyond the grave. Will he kill YOU?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVEY YOU FUCKING RETARD. Usually it's Faggot ****** ****** fag fag fag ******fag PLEASE, AT LEAST FORD LOUNGE HARDROCK SAVICKI FRETS HAVE A POINT. I may dissagree with them but at least I understand them. You shall be hence forth known as Roman Maroni. :confused:

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 05:52 PM

Come on, PUSSY.

Say BILL CLINTON, or just admit NONE OF THE ABOVE did anything but bring DEATH FROM ABOVE!

You are so prissy, you make me want to kick you, even though the liberals do need a knock. You just tweak them, and I come along and tell you how your log cabin on wheels will COME APART, wheels off!

Usama attacked because of mutual Clinton-Bush harassment, with all Reaganomics post-WWII, where the US took over for the British at Balfour, who wasn't all there, either, see DAVE.

You punks, faggot and and females or whatever, MAY NOT ASSERT YOUR RABIN ASSASINATION, YOUR ILLEGAL REINFORCEMENTS OF GAZA AND THE WEST BANK, YOUR ASININE ABUSES, AND YET ENACT INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS, 2000-1, AND HIDE THE INFLATION.

Note how you forgot to remove funding for your punk Israel, in the interim. Israel WAS in the West Bank area as Judea, until 126 AD.

NOW it's all over the map, and all the math you meth-head con-gamers can come up with is '42nd Pres.' for BILL, the shithead. Hey, just say CLINTON, or BILL, or Cap'n Billy, or WHIZ-BANG.

Ronnie Lott was 42. Leave it at that, quit being fucking ambiguous just to pique the grrrrls who won't fuck you for free. I mean YOU, Bad and Warham. Your conservatism has no positive leadership character.

And look at the FAGGOTS all over this site. I bet some Conservative is the log-cabin variety, for all the out-there FAGGOTS to be cruising.

A suggestion: Get your shit STRAIGHT. Conservative is punked. ALL OF YOU made sure of that. It is relagated to CATHOLIC PUNKS.

Founding Father conservatism has been dissipated, by apostate media, post-ratification.

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVEY YOU FUCKING RETARD. Usually it's Faggot ****** ****** fag fag fag ******fag PLEASE, AT LEAST FORD LOUNGE HARDROCK SAVICKI FRETS HAVE A POINT. I may dissagree with them but at least I understand them. You shall be hence forth known as Roman Maroni. :confused:

yeah, buddy! yeah buddy.

Faggot.

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 06:01 PM

Look at the cool, faggot SPELLING we have, by the afternoon!

When the bottle gets down, Jcracker11, SHOVE IT WAY UP YOUR ASS.

blueturk
07-05-2006, 06:04 PM
And one fart in the mouth for you too bubba.....Fuck you'll probabably get off on it: :moon:

Who's "bubba"? :confused:

jcook11
07-05-2006, 06:06 PM

Shrillarys' husband

jcook11
07-05-2006, 06:09 PM

You know the guy that likes getting blow jobs from fat chicks and then lie about it. "I did not (finger wagging) have sex with that woman.Ms.Lewinsky."

blueturk
07-05-2006, 06:11 PM
You know the guy that likes getting blow jobs from fat chicks and then lie about it. "I did not (finger wagging) have sex with that woman.Ms.Lewinsky."

You're trying to bait the wrong person. I'm not a big Clinton fan. Although Dubya makes him look better all the time.....

"You took an oath to defend our flag and our freedom, and you kept that oath underseas and under fire." —George W. Bush, addressing war veterans, Washington, D.C., Jan. 10, 2006

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 06:33 PM
He'll look like JFK?

I think the point of all this is, GW intends to END UP like JFK! The implication of his follies is tough duty comes, suddenly, to the Service detail, on that fateful morning . . .

Only the stupid think they live forever. Only the deeply demented think GW lives much longer, given his trends.

But on the other hand, maybe ALL OF US will die, for GW;s hold on you and your media and YOUR stupid spins, on all of it.

jcook11
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
I think the point of all this is, GW intends to END UP like JFK! The implication of his follies is tough duty comes, suddenly, to the Service detail, on that fateful morning . . .

Only the stupid think they live forever. Only the deeply demented think GW lives much longer, given his trends.

But on the other hand, maybe ALL OF US will die, for GW;s hold on you and your media and YOUR stupid spins, on all of it.

YOU FARGIN BASTAGE, I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR DORK AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ICEHOLE!

blueturk
07-05-2006, 07:23 PM
He'll look like JFK?

Whatever you say, sheep. Here's the official White House biography of JFK. Is the wool over your eyes that fucking thick? Kennedy may not have been the best president of all time, but your statement is just fucking ridiculous.

John Kennedy

On November 22, 1963, when he was hardly past his first thousand days in office, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by an assassin's bullets as his motorcade wound through Dallas, Texas. Kennedy was the youngest man elected President; he was the youngest to die.

Of Irish descent, he was born in Brookline, Massachusetts, on May 29, 1917. Graduating from Harvard in 1940, he entered the Navy. In 1943, when his PT boat was rammed and sunk by a Japanese destroyer, Kennedy, despite grave injuries, led the survivors through perilous waters to safety.

Back from the war, he became a Democratic Congressman from the Boston area, advancing in 1953 to the Senate. He married Jacqueline Bouvier on September 12, 1953. In 1955, while recuperating from a back operation, he wrote Profiles in Courage, which won the Pulitzer Prize in history.

In 1956 Kennedy almost gained the Democratic nomination for Vice President, and four years later was a first-ballot nominee for President. Millions watched his television debates with the Republican candidate, Richard M. Nixon. Winning by a narrow margin in the popular vote, Kennedy became the first Roman Catholic President.

His Inaugural Address offered the memorable injunction: "Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country." As President, he set out to redeem his campaign pledge to get America moving again. His economic programs launched the country on its longest sustained expansion since World War II; before his death, he laid plans for a massive assault on persisting pockets of privation and poverty.

Responding to ever more urgent demands, he took vigorous action in the cause of equal rights, calling for new civil rights legislation. His vision of America extended to the quality of the national culture and the central role of the arts in a vital society.

He wished America to resume its old mission as the first nation dedicated to the revolution of human rights. With the Alliance for Progress and the Peace Corps, he brought American idealism to the aid of developing nations. But the hard reality of the Communist challenge remained.

Shortly after his inauguration, Kennedy permitted a band of Cuban exiles, already armed and trained, to invade their homeland. The attempt to overthrow the regime of Fidel Castro was a failure. Soon thereafter, the Soviet Union renewed its campaign against West Berlin. Kennedy replied by reinforcing the Berlin garrison and increasing the Nation's military strength, including new efforts in outer space. Confronted by this reaction, Moscow, after the erection of the Berlin Wall, relaxed its pressure in central Europe.

Instead, the Russians now sought to install nuclear missiles in Cuba. When this was discovered by air reconnaissance in October 1962, Kennedy imposed a quarantine on all offensive weapons bound for Cuba. While the world trembled on the brink of nuclear war, the Russians backed down and agreed to take the missiles away. The American response to the Cuban crisis evidently persuaded Moscow of the futility of nuclear blackmail.

Kennedy now contended that both sides had a vital interest in stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and slowing the arms race--a contention which led to the test ban treaty of 1963. The months after the Cuban crisis showed significant progress toward his goal of "a world of law and free choice, banishing the world of war and coercion." His administration thus saw the beginning of new hope for both the equal rights of Americans and the peace of the world.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

Warham
07-06-2006, 08:11 AM

Then why not just quote those sources?

http://www.americanpresidents.org/survey/historians/

http://www.opinionjournal.com/hail/rankings.html

http://www.siena.edu/sri/results/2002/02AugPresidentsSurvey.htm

That should be sufficient information for your liberal mind to wrap around.

DEMON CUNT
07-06-2006, 12:09 PM

That should be sufficient information for your liberal mind to wrap around.

More interesting numbers here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2005/11/02/image1005310g.jpg

Warham
07-06-2006, 04:56 PM
More interesting numbers here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2005/11/02/image1005310g.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DEMON CUNT
07-06-2006, 05:47 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dude, your keyboard is stuck.

4moreyears
07-06-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm crushed.

Clinton paid no attention to terrorism. More of the 9-11 attacks should be on his sholders because he did not have proper intelligence of the attack. Also when Clinton was finishing his presidency the stock market started to turn down and jobs started being outsourced at an alarming rate. The next president republican or democrat will have it worse as the market place drives companies to use off shore labor to remain competitive in the global marketplace.

DEMON CUNT
07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Clinton paid no attention to terrorism. More of the 9-11 attacks should be on his sholders because he did not have proper intelligence of the attack. Also when Clinton was finishing his presidency the stock market started to turn down and jobs started being outsourced at an alarming rate. The next president republican or democrat will have it worse as the market place drives companies to use off shore labor to remain competitive in the global marketplace.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. http://www.cnn.com/US/9808/20/us.strikes.02/

If you can recall, 911 happened on Bush's watch. According to Richard Clarke (who worked for the last FOUR Presidents) it was in fact the Bush Administration that did noting about terror.

It's been 6 fucking years since Clinton was President. The "Blame Clinton" song you neocons keep singing sounds more out of tune with each passing day....and deep down inside you know it.

Sean Hannity wants is talking points back. Pathetic.

4moreyears
07-07-2006, 06:22 AM

If you can recall, 911 happened on Bush's watch. According to Richard Clarke (who worked for the last FOUR Presidents) it was in fact the Bush Administration that did noting about terror.

It's been 6 fucking years since Clinton was President. The "Blame Clinton" song you neocons keep singing sounds more out of tune with each passing day....and deep down inside you know it.

Dumb ass the first attack happened under Clinton in 93. He did not stop it, it just failed. Even though the attack happened under Bush the majority of the planning took place while he was president. IT is not blame Clinton these are facts. Put your Clinton Kool Aid down.

Warham
07-07-2006, 08:05 AM

According to Richard Clarke? :D

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Dumb ass the first attack happened under Clinton in 93. He did not stop it, it just failed. Even though the attack happened under Bush the majority of the planning took place while he was president. IT is not blame Clinton these are facts. Put your Clinton Kool Aid down.

So, if it happened in 93 the planning must have started under Reagan, therefore Clinton can accept none of the blame. Right?

Silly Bush apologist. You are so full of bullshit it is leaking out of your ears.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 10:54 AM
According to Richard Clarke? :D

Yeah, he is someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject of terrorism than you and Sean Hannity combined.

Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like what he has to say. That's a total pussy republican thing to do.

Warham
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah, he is someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject of terrorism than you and Sean Hannity combined.

Don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like what he has to say. That's a total pussy republican thing to do.

Should I believe Sandy Bergler and Madame Albright as well?

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Should I believe Sandy Bergler and Madame Albright as well?

Not if they are saying things that you don't want to hear. Remember, you are a neocon and avoiding the truth is job #1.

Just tuck your soft little head in between your Mama's titties to muffle out all the naughty people talking bad about the President.

Warham
07-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Not if they are saying things that you don't want to hear. Remember, you are a neocon and avoiding the truth is job #1.

Just tuck your soft little head in between your Mama's titties to muffle out all the naughty people talking bad about the President.

No, it's more like because they are liars, like their president before them.

He's still got the record for the most impeached, indicted, and convicted administration ever.

Why should I believe anything one of them says?

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 04:46 PM

He's still got the record for the most impeached, indicted, and convicted administration ever.

I believe that you are seriously mistaken. What/who are your sources for that? Hannity?

So lying about WMD is ok?

Warham
07-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Is that like lying about WMD?

What/who are your sources for that? Hannity?

I dunno. They all said Saddam had them in 1998.

What happened?

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 04:48 PM
I dunno. They all said Saddam had them in 1998.

What happened?

You can do better than that!

Warham
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Well, what's your answer for that one? Let's start with the basics and work forward.

Did they lie or were they telling the truth?

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, what's your answer for that one? Let's start with the basics and work forward.

Did they lie or were they telling the truth?

You keep wanting to go back several years to cover for Bush. You are desperate to cover for him. He's going to keep you safe from the mean terrorists that hate our freedom.

Condi and Colin both made statements in 2001 about the state of Saddam's arsenal.

Colin - 24 February 2001 - Cairo, Egypt
"He (Saddam) with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors." Here: http://telaviv.usembassy.gov/publish/peace/archives/2001/february/me0224b.html

Rice - 29 July 2001- CNN Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer
"He (Saddam) does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt." Here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0107/29/le.00.html

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:39 PM
You keep wanting to go back several years to cover for Bush. You are desperate to cover for him. He's going to keep you safe from the mean terrorists that hate our freedom.

Condi and Colin both made statements in 2001 about the state of Saddam's arsenal.

Colin - 24 February 2001 - Cairo, Egypt
"He (Saddam) with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors." Here: http://telaviv.usembassy.gov/publish/peace/archives/2001/february/me0224b.html

Rice - 29 July 2001- CNN Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer
"He (Saddam) does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt." Here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0107/29/le.00.html

Nothing but net.:D

Go ahead, WarBOT. Give your pathetic retort to THESE FACTUAL statements by your own administration, months before we were HIT:rolleyes:

Tell me again why we occupy Iraq?????????????????

dumbass

blueturk
07-07-2006, 10:31 PM

So all the people that that say bad things about Dubya are liars? What exactly are these liars lying about ? A record deficit? A war with no end in sight? What are these lies?

By the way Britney, you really need to lose some weight.

" Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens." - Britney Spears, CNN, Sept. 3, 2003

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Nothing but net.:D

Thanks man!

Hey blueturk - Love the Brittney quote!

Warham
07-09-2006, 12:22 PM
I asked you if Clinton and his admin were lying about the WMDs.

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 12:25 PM
I asked you if Clinton and his admin were lying about the WMDs.

Did you?

And Clinton matters now because?

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 07:57 PM

You mean like when Reagan raised taxes?

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Clinton paid no attention to terrorism.

What exactly are you basing this on, what ever the right disinformation "news" sites insert in your ass, finger-puppet?

Try reading the "9/11 Report," in fact Clinton was quite concerned, and intervened personally in meetings on terrorism, unlike his successor...

You can start here:

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/pdf/sec4.pdf

More of the 9-11 attacks should be on his sholders because he did not have proper intelligence of the attack.

Why would he have "intelligence?" He wasn't President when it happened...

Speaking of intelligence though:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0409041pdb1.gif
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0409041pdb2.gif

Also when Clinton was finishing his presidency the stock market started to turn down and jobs started being outsourced at an alarming rate. The next president republican or democrat will have it worse as the market place drives companies to use off shore labor to remain competitive in the global marketplace.

So, what did Bush do about this? --other than to cut taxes at a very small rate for the middle classes, while giving enormous subsidies to corporations and the rich, to cuntinue their "outsourcing?"

blueturk
07-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Did you?

And Clinton matters now because?

Because Warham has no point to make, and thus can only repeat his Clinton mantra over and over in a futile attempt to forget what a fuck-up his leader is....