PDA

View Full Version : N. Korea Warns of Nuclear War if Attacked

blueturk
07-03-2006, 11:55 AM
North Korea threatens nuclear war, and Dubya calls it "hypothetical". Too bad we weren't so polite to Iraq about their WMD's. 2500 Americans and thousands of Iraqi civilians would still be alive....

N. Korea Warns of Nuclear War if Attacked
By JOSEPH COLEMAN, Associated Press Writer

Monday, July 3, 2006

(07-03) 08:25 PDT SEOUL, South Korea (AP) --

North Korea would respond to a pre-emptive U.S. military attack with an "annihilating strike and a nuclear war," the state-run media said Monday, heightening anti-U.S. rhetoric amid close scrutiny of its missile program.

The Korean Central News Agency, citing an unidentified Rodong Sinmun newspaper "analyst," accused the United States of increasing military pressure on the isolated communist state and basing new spy planes on the Korean Peninsula.

The North Korean threat of retaliation, which is often voiced by its state-controlled media, comes amid U.S. official reports that Pyongyang has shown signs of preparing for a test of a long-range missile. North Korea claims it has the right to such a launch.

On Friday, Pyongyang accused the United States of driving the situation on the Korean Peninsula "to the brink of war," and said it is fully prepared to counter any U.S. aggression.

Monday's report accused Washington of escalating military pressure on the country with war exercises, a massive arms buildup and aerial espionage by basing new spy planes in South Korea.

"This is a grave military provocation and blackmail to the DPRK, being an indication that the U.S. is rapidly pushing ahead in various fields with the extremely dangerous war moves," the dispatch said.

"The army and people of the DPRK are now in full preparedness to answer a pre-emptive attack with a relentless annihilating strike and a nuclear war with a mighty nuclear deterrent," the report said.

DPRK stands for the North's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

North Korea routinely accuses the U.S. of aerial espionage, issuing a tally of such flights at the end of every month. The U.S. military doesn't comment, although it acknowledges monitoring North Korean military activity.

Washington and Japan have said in recent weeks that spy satellite images show North Korea has taken steps to prepare a long-range Taepodong-2 missile for a test-launch.

Estimates for the range of the missile vary widely, but at least one U.S. study said it could be able to reach parts of the United States with a light payload.

Speculation that Pyongyang could fire the missile has waned in recent days since the country's top ally and a major source of its energy supplies, China, reportedly urged North Korea not to go ahead with the test.

A news report said Monday that China has offered a new proposal over the stalled six-party talks on North Korea's nuclear program.

Chinese State Councilor Tang Jiaxuan told Ichiro Ozawa, the head of Japan's main opposition party, that China had relayed the proposal to Japan, the two Koreas, the United States and Russia, Kyodo News agency reported, citing party officials.

The report did not elaborate on the proposal. An opposition party spokesman in Tokyo could not be reached for comment.

Ozawa is in Beijing for a six-day stay that party officials hope will include a meeting with Chinese President Hu Jintao, according to Kyodo.

Meanwhile, a South Korean government official said Seoul is considering buying U.S. shipborne SM-2 missiles to bolster its missile-defense system.

The move is the latest by South Korea and Japan to strengthen their defenses amid signs of the North Korean missile test. Seoul announced last week the purchase of Patriot interceptor missiles from Germany.

SM-2 missiles, however, are reportedly effective against cruise missiles and at striking aircraft but would not be able to hit a long-range missile.

"I understand that we have requested information" on the missiles for purchase, said Park Sung-soo, an official at the Defense Acquisition Program Administration, without elaborating.

The U.S. Defense Security Cooperation Agency notified Congress of the possible sale last week, according to its Web site. The order would be for 48 SM-2 Block IIIB tactical standard missiles and associated equipment and training.

The agency estimated the cost at $111 million.

South Korea would use the missiles to defend its new KDX-III AEGIS destroyer, and already uses SM-2 Block IIIA missiles in its ship combat systems, the agency said. The prime contractor will be Raytheon Systems Company of Tucson, Ariz., the agency said.

In early June, the Pentagon notified Congress that the U.S. could sell Japan nine upgraded SM-3 missiles and related equipment for use on their AEGIS destroyers. The price tag was put at up to $438 million.

Japan already has four AEGIS destroyers operating with SM-2 missiles, and two more are under construction, the Pentagon said.

Last week, officials said that South Korea had notified Germany of its interest in buying Patriot interceptor missiles, with the aim of replacing its outdated Nike-Hercules missiles by 2010.

The Nike-Hercules missiles have served as South Korea's main anti-aircraft weapons for some 40 years, but the Patriot missiles are more advanced at intercepting and destroying incoming ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and enemy aircraft.

South Korea's military as yet has no Patriots, although some are already deployed on U.S. bases in the country, where about 29,500 U.S. troops are stationed as a deterrent against communist North Korea.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/07/03/international/i055921D38.DTL

And The White House response...

White House: N. Korea nuclear comment hypothetical

Mon Jul 3, 2006 11:16am ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea's vow to react with a nuclear strike if the United States launched an attack was "deeply hypothetical," the White House said on Monday.

In a war of words with Washington over North Korea's suspected plans to test-fire a long-range missile, Pyongyang promised an "annihilating strike" if attacked by the United States.

"It is a statement about what may happen if something that hasn't happened, happened ... it is still deeply hypothetical," White House spokesman Tony Snow said.

He reiterated that North Korea should resume talks stalled since November with the United States, China, Japan, Russia and South Korea over its nuclear program.

"The strong preference of the United States and the other parties in the six-party talks other than North Korea is for North Korea to rejoin the talks, to sit down at the table," Snow said.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=politicsNews&storyID=2006-07-03T151645Z_01_WAT005974_RTRUKOC_0_US-KOREA-NORTH-USA.xml

frets5150
07-03-2006, 02:03 PM
"Hypothetical". Fuckin Chimp and his Buddies would be scurring like RATS 200 ft below ground while the rest of us die.Let us worry about Iraq who posed no threat to us.

:mad:

Cathedral
07-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
"Hypothetical". Fuckin Chimp and his Buddies would be scurring like RATS 200 ft below ground while the rest of us die.Let us worry about Iraq who posed no threat to us.

:mad:

Let them scurry underground, after a nuclear attack what good would that do anyway?
All i see it doing is prolonging their own deaths, nothing more or less.

I'd prefer to go out with the bang, wearing shades, holding my daughter in my arms.

Look, if North Korea launches a long range missile i believe it is our responsibility to knock it out of the sky...which will be an act of war.
Then, if they launch others, we launch our's, Russia Launches their's, Isreal also complies and sends up their's, and so on, and so on, etc. etc, etc.

It isn't just the US that has a stake in North Korea making that threat, and if everyone else just wants to sit there while North Korea talks like that, fine, so be it.

I don't see any reason for any country to be seeking Nuclear Weapons at this point unless they have ideas on selling that technology to our enemies, or using them on us themselves...i'm not stupid enough to think we aren't the target for any of these weapons.

Use them or lose them, North Korea should understand that we won't just sit here and wait for their bombs...they'll have some inbound traffic of their own to worry about.

But you cannot compare North Korea with Iraq. Saddam was dumb enough to start that kind conflict if he had the means...Kim Jong Il is not, he's talking tough trying to gain something.
he knows that he can't win, and he may be crazy but, he isn't that crazy.

I support knocking their test missile out of the sky, providing we can actually accomplish that task.
And we'll do it, if for nothing else, Japan's sake.

All threats should be taken seriously and dealt with post haste.
If a Nuclear War is what North Korea wants, then that's what they'll get and civilization will be over.

I would tell them to go for it if i were in a position to reply to them.
because they'll get far worse than they can give...all of mankind will lose.

I love life, but i won't live it in fear and if death came today i'd be ready to go. I won't be intimidated in the meantime, that's for sure.

It doesn't matter who is in office, that shit only matters to us.
They would still be doing what they're doing regardless. North Korea developed these bombs while under agreement with the Clinton Admin. that they wouldn't.
It may make people feel better to be able to place blame on the opposition but, your just fooling yourself and you'll die just the same.

Technology is the real enemy, and in the wrong hands we're fucked, period.

blueturk
07-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

...But you cannot compare North Korea with Iraq. Saddam was dumb enough to start that kind conflict if he had the means...

But Saddam didn't have the means, and Bush had no evidence that he did. UN inspection teams were searching Iraq for WMD's for nearly four months prior to the invasion of Iraq and were willing to continue, but were forced out by the onset of war despite their requests for more time. You can't compare ANYBODY to Iraq, because Bush doesn't want to attack anybody else the way he wanted to attack Iraq from the start.

frets5150
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Let them scurry underground, after a nuclear attack what good would that do anyway?
All i see it doing is prolonging their own deaths, nothing more or less.

TRUE BUT I DON'T WANT THAT BASTARD TO LIVE 1 SECOND LONGER THAN MY FAMILY

I'd prefer to go out with the bang, wearing shades, holding my daughter in my arms.

SAME HERE.

Look, if North Korea launches a long range missile i believe it is our responsibility to knock it out of the sky...which will be an act of war.
Then, if they launch others, we launch our's, Russia Launches their's, Isreal also complies and sends up their's, and so on, and so on, etc. etc, etc.

It isn't just the US that has a stake in North Korea making that threat, and if everyone else just wants to sit there while North Korea talks like that, fine, so be it.

I don't see any reason for any country to be seeking Nuclear Weapons at this point unless they have ideas on selling that technology to our enemies, or using them on us themselves...i'm not stupid enough to think we aren't the target for any of these weapons.

Use them or lose them, North Korea should understand that we won't just sit here and wait for their bombs...they'll have some inbound traffic of their own to worry about.

But you cannot compare North Korea with Iraq. Saddam was dumb enough to start that kind conflict if he had the means...Kim Jong Il is not, he's talking tough trying to gain something.
he knows that he can't win, and he may be crazy but, he isn't that crazy.

I KNOW THERE IS NO COMPARISON SADDAM DIDN'T HAVE ANY N KOREA DID AND WE HAVE BEEN IGNORING THAT FOR AWHILE NOW.AND NOW WE KNOW HE DON'T HAVE WMD WE ARE STILL THERE WHY?

I support knocking their test missile out of the sky, providing we can actually accomplish that task.
And we'll do it, if for nothing else, Japan's sake.

All threats should be taken seriously and dealt with post haste.
If a Nuclear War is what North Korea wants, then that's what they'll get and civilization will be over.

I HOPE NOT

I would tell them to go for it if i were in a position to reply to them.
because they'll get far worse than they can give...all of mankind will lose.

I love life, but i won't live it in fear and if death came today i'd be ready to go. I won't be intimidated in the meantime, that's for sure.

It doesn't matter who is in office, that shit only matters to us.
They would still be doing what they're doing regardless. North Korea developed these bombs while under agreement with the Clinton Admin. that they wouldn't.
It may make people feel better to be able to place blame on the opposition but, your just fooling yourself and you'll die just the same.

Technology is the real enemy, and in the wrong hands we're fucked, period. :(

Pink Spider
07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
I thought only North Koreans bought propaganda from the NK government?

Nuclear holocaust? Get real.

Cathedral
07-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
But Saddam didn't have the means, and Bush had no evidence that he did. UN inspection teams were searching Iraq for WMD's for nearly four months prior to the invasion of Iraq and were willing to continue, but were forced out by the onset of war despite their requests for more time. You can't compare ANYBODY to Iraq, because Bush doesn't want to attack anybody else the way he wanted to attack Iraq from the start.

But that is neither here nor there, blueturk.
North Korea has been working on a Nuclear Program since the early 90's.
I know Saddam didn't have the means, but he did have WMD because we sold the shit to him.
What wasn't known was if he kept producing them, (which no evidence exists that he was).
He was in violation of UN Resolutions stating he had to destroy them and document their destruction, he did not do that, and THAT is a grounds for ending the cease fire, like it or not.

Was it right for Bush to go in to Iraq?
Looking back on it, No, it wasn't...but Saddam's defiance didn't help matters any and he is as much to blame for the war as Bush is.

My main point is that Iraq is a seperate issue from North Korea's desire to become a Nuclear Power.

I'm also very pissed at the lax attitude from this Administration towards more significant threats to the world than Iraq ever was.

blueturk
07-03-2006, 05:35 PM
But that is neither here nor there, blueturk.
North Korea has been working on a Nuclear Program since the early 90's.
I know Saddam didn't have the means, but he did have WMD because we sold the shit to him.
What wasn't known was if he kept producing them, (which no evidence exists that he was).
He was in violation of UN Resolutions stating he had to destroy them and document their destruction, he did not do that, and THAT is a grounds for ending the cease fire, like it or not.

Was it right for Bush to go in to Iraq?
Looking back on it, No, it wasn't...but Saddam's defiance didn't help matters any and he is as much to blame for the war as Bush is.

My main point is that Iraq is a seperate issue from North Korea's desire to become a Nuclear Power.

I'm also very pissed at the lax attitude from this Administration towards more significant threats to the world than Iraq ever was.

Your last sentence illustrates the point that I'm trying to make. It's true that Saddam's attitude didn't help things, but if Bush hadn't had WMD's as an excuse, he would have come up with something else eventually. He wanted Saddam THAT bad. Of course, his (or Rove's) deft manipulation of the fear and anger Americans felt after 9/11 took care of that.

LoungeMachine
07-04-2006, 09:38 PM

Explain that to WarBOT and Brie.

In their world, we were on the brink of a bad case of Iraqi WMD :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Warham
07-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Explain that to WarBOT and Brie.

In their world, we were on the brink of a bad case of Iraqi WMD :rolleyes:

I never said we were on the brink of anything.

I still don't think we are on the brink of anything.

Where did you get this from?

thome
07-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Let's go get the Fuks immediately, as in now.

LoungeMachine
07-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I never said we were on the brink of anything.

I still don't think we are on the brink of anything.

Where did you get this from?

Fucking pathetic

How many times have you claimed Saddam and Iraq were in need of taking out because EVERYONE thought they had WMD????????

Jesus Christ, WarBOT:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jerry H
07-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Technology is the real enemy, and in the wrong hands we're fucked, period.

We are all truly fucked, man.......

Unless you have something or someone powerful to believe in...

Know Bob, Know Peace
No Bob, No Peace

http://www.religion-spirituality.org/images/Bobdobbs.png

:eek:

BITEYOASS
07-05-2006, 11:20 AM
It's times like this that makes me want to get back in the USMC. Fuck politics, I'm just doing this because I don't want someone fresh out of training to fuck something up. Between that and trying to finish college, it's just all lot of stuff going on at once.

BITEYOASS
07-05-2006, 11:22 AM
That and I get paid a shitload of money, much more than my civillian jobs. Although I'm also pissed that this incident is making me lose almost $600 in the stock market today! :mad: Wish I had invested in the big boom more than 10 years ago, which shows that there is more money to be made in peace. Hell, I would be a professional slacker by now. :D

Jerry H
07-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
That and I get paid a shitload of money, much more than my civillian jobs. Although I'm also pissed that this incident is making me lose almost $600 in the stock market today! :mad: Wish I had invested in the big boom more than 10 years ago, I would be a professional slacker by now. :D

You are fucking lucky, pal. General Motors lost $10 Billion last year

:D

BITEYOASS
07-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Well I'm pretty diversified, plus I invested in Honda! :D

Jerry H
07-05-2006, 11:38 AM

I fucking hate Honda's. I don't think too much of GM.....

I like Dodge.

:)

BITEYOASS
07-05-2006, 11:39 AM
But to be realistic, I think China knows that Kim-jong il lunacy is bad for business and will invade North Korea. It would be in our best interest to let them do so, just as long as they don't get past the DMZ.

Jerry H
07-05-2006, 11:44 AM
But to be realistic, I think China knows that Kim-jong il lunacy is bad for business and will invade North Korea. It would be in our best interest to let them do so, just as long as they don't get past the DMZ.

China will become the worlds Super power within about the next 15 - 20 years.

Cathedral
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Jerry H
China will become the worlds Super power within about the next 15 - 20 years.

Um, pick up anything in your home and look on the bottom of it, China is already the worlds Super Power, and they did it with our help, funds, and ignorance.

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 06:08 PM

Finish the thought, you sell something, soon.

See Jun? He is an Elvis impersonator. Elvis left the building, as in, the longest-serving JP -PM is going, timed to remind the US the Japanese sign the US operating expense loans, a LOT of them.

The Chinese will lever the shit out of GW, or he gets whacked, soon.

Spell it, M-O-N-E-Y. Got some? Cookie has a bottle of Jack up his ass! What a smart young man, is Cookie. With a black bottle in butt.

You hold stocks during the decline of empire from the 2000-1 illegal power deals, you are SOOOOO dumbfuck stupid, what next!

Your money kaks, then Hadj knocks the media towns, NY, DC, Atlanta, LA, and YOUR WATER, if you refuse to smarten up. You have small time left. Any time July 4, 2007 or in 2008 is going to be nasty.

You will have NO funding infrastructure THEN, no yen, and yuan will call the shots. Why you southern trash think our Stanford punks will continue to enrich you is because you are STUPID, CRACKER SHITS.

Meet PAUL WOLFOWITZ! You cracker asses used to worry about Jewish organized crime. You may have been stupid, then, but look at you NOW, all into Israel like it's so what. Assholes.

Any AMERICAN who thinks we should screw Palestine, since the Brits did it and failed in 1932, when we stayed OUT of the League, is a very stupid asshole. Any Americans THAT stupid should not have been born, or you should take a serious look at Oregon's assisted program.

You are brain-dead, already, so GET OUT OF TRAFFIC, ASSHOLES.

jcook11
07-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Finish the thought, you sell something, soon.

See Jun? He is an Elvis impersonator. Elvis left the building, as in, the longest-serving JP -PM is going, timed to remind the US the Japanese sign the US operating expense loans, a LOT of them.

The Chinese will lever the shit out of GW, or he gets whacked, soon.

Spell it, M-O-N-E-Y. Got some? Cookie has a bottle of Jack up his ass! What a smart young man, is Cookie. With a black bottle in butt.

You hold stocks during the decline of empire from the 2000-1 illegal power deals, you are SOOOOO dumbfuck stupid, what next!

Your money kaks, then Hadj knocks the media towns, NY, DC, Atlanta, LA, and YOUR WATER, if you refuse to smarten up. You have small time left. Any time July 4, 2007 or in 2008 is going to be nasty.

You will have NO funding infrastructure THEN, no yen, and yuan will call the shots. Why you southern trash think our Stanford punks will continue to enrich you is because you are STUPID, CRACKER SHITS.

Meet PAUL WOLFOWITZ! You cracker asses used to worry about Jewish organized crime. You may have been stupid, then, but look at you NOW, all into Israel like it's so what. Assholes.

Any AMERICAN who thinks we should screw Palestine, since the Brits did it and failed in 1932, when we stayed OUT of the League, is a very stupid asshole. Any Americans THAT stupid should not have been born, or you should take a serious look at Oregon's assisted program.

You are brain-dead, already, so GET OUT OF TRAFFIC, ASSHOLES.

Pistol in mouth ....pulls back on the hammer.... AAAAAHHHHH!

BITEYOASS
07-05-2006, 10:00 PM
bobgnote taught me one thing: Don't use crystal meth. :D

Cathedral
07-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerry H
I fucking hate Honda's. I don't think too much of GM.....

I like Dodge.

:)

I LOVE Dodge, and Diamler/Chrysler is doing better than the others, most notably, Chevy.
It's mostly due to their deep pockets and R&D Department bringing products to the market that appeal to the consumer.
But even they have bad market days.

I don't deal in the auto makers much, i prefer realestate as a quick return investment.

People who invest in the foreign makers need a brain enema though...sell that shit and buy property.
Keep the profits here at home, and i don't want to hear about how Toyota's and Honda's are made in America by American workers because the bottom line is still overseas profits, period.

Warham
07-06-2006, 08:05 AM

Fucking pathetic

How many times have you claimed Saddam and Iraq were in need of taking out because EVERYONE thought they had WMD????????

Yeah, he needed to be taken out, and he did have WMD, but when did I say we were on the brink of anything, Lounge?

Cathedral
07-06-2006, 03:56 PM
We are on the brink of more than people want to realize, that's for sure.
You can't have countries that hate us to the core developing nuclear weapons and not expect them to want to use them on us.

So many people are focused on Iraq that they forget the broader aspect of the war on Terror.
it isn't a case of, "See, we went into Iraq and now other countries are becoming dangerous"...everything besides Iraq was bound to happen regardless.
Thing is, they aren't seperate issues as i have stated before. They are all part of the same issue, a war against countries with tie's to terrorism.

There is too much speculation being done from party lines which prevents you from seeing the big picture.

THAT'S the biggest thing hurting America right now, the division.

FORD
07-06-2006, 04:39 PM
There is no "War on Terror".

North Korea building missiles has nothing to do with terrorism. When were the Soviets ever referred to as "terrorists"? They had more missiles than anyone (except us) and every last one of them was pointed this way.

Kim Il Dumbass is a mirror image of Chimpy. Just an insane little prick trying to look like a badass doing his daddy's old job. And the BCE putting him in the "Axis of Imaginary Evildoers" was about as smart as Chimpy telling the insurgents to "Bring it on".

Warham
07-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD

North Korea building missiles has nothing to do with terrorism. When were the Soviets ever referred to as "terrorists"? They had more missiles than anyone (except us) and every last one of them was pointed this way.

Kim Il Dumbass is a mirror image of Chimpy. Just an insane little prick trying to look like a badass doing his daddy's old job. And the BCE putting him in the "Axis of Imaginary Evildoers" was about as smart as Chimpy telling the insurgents to "Bring it on".

FORD, please, don't give Lil' Kim too much credit.

Kristy
07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
If anything (and this may sound cliche), this is a desperate little man's cry for help. Kim Jong Il may be a world leader but he's really a king without a crown. His people are starving; no one can estimate how much of his population is dying from disease due to lack of proper water treatment, food (what little there is), storage/preparation, adequate housing or just having raw matrials to start any kind of a populace that can mutally support one another.

Just about all of North Korea's GNP is spent on their military run by this sick fuck who not only spews the propaganda that America is the lowest form of evil on the planet but also seriously believes he's some sort of demagogue out to save the world by destroying it; everything else to him that has any rational thought that if you lunch a nuke (especially the US) thinking you're going to be seen as some sort of a hero among your people, that you're not likely going have much of a country left to lead.

And that's just it. The 5 foot fucker in platform heels is literally insane. Having a rocket that can strike into the heart of Japan does not make up for having a small penis. If anything, the world has opened their eyes up a little to realize that this cuckoo idiot is a real threat - even if he buys his missles from where Wile E. Coyote get his surplus from.

You can bet that there is a US Navy sub doing tactical maneuvers off of the Sea of Japan just wating for that bug-eyed Elvis-worshipping freak to place a nuke inside one of his shit rockets. Because after that, the real war will come from South Korea, China, and possibly Russia on who gets this new prime real estate in about 150,000 years.

BigBadBrian
07-06-2006, 05:08 PM

Fucking pathetic

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb,18,1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if
appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond
effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of
mass destruction programs."

Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom
Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry( D - MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D,CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has .. chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue at apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of an illicit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others,
Dec . 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandates of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the
means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27,2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years,
every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and
destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show
that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10,2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Bob Graham (D,FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ..And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA),Jan.23. 2003

Cathedral
07-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Ford, Yesterday, North Korea commited 7 acts of Terrorism against it's neighbor's.
Any one of those missiles could have landed in an unexpected spot and killed someone...even if it is just one person.
Torrorism uses fear of voilence to gain an advantage. it is widely understood that THAT is exactly what North Korea did yesterday.

The TP-2 made it to the pad in order to say to us, "See, we can get YOU"...but, uh, that test failed within 40 seconds...that's a victory for us, especially since we've got plenty of weapons that do work and can be delivered to Il's front porch in about 30 minutes or less.

Diplomacy should take care of the immediate threat...but North Korea won't stop what their doing until they have an active Nuke sitting on the launch pad, i believe that and so should everyone else.

bobgnote
07-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
You can bet that there is a US Navy sub doing tactical maneuvers off of the Sea of Japan just wating for that bug-eyed Elvis-worshipping freak to place a nuke inside one of his shit rockets. Because after that, the real war will come from South Korea, China, and possibly Russia on who gets this new prime real estate in about 150,000 years.

What a piece of ass YOU are.

KJI is like IKE, in his short, Eisenhower-style jacketed suits, in the way of SOUTH PARK, colored in SK, suggesting just about anything about just about anybody WITH A LEFT HAND WORTH LEANING ON.

See IKE, the baby Canadian-cartoon character?

The kids play 'KICK the baby!' IKE goes, 'NO kick baby!'

You airheads trying to make Catholic School scholarships with jingo when your PUSSY is not enough to get you in need to re-think.

Using SHIT in your airhead's airstream makes no thinking, just STINK.

KJI is like IKE, the General, in a way, with all the Jewish Shermans in the world trying to screw him on whatever golf course, over Atoms that everybody can use, whenever asshat bitches in the USA do that.

YOU AND YOUR HAIRY SNATCH DIDN'T LIKE THE FIREWORKS, on 7/4!

Sorry, log cabin CUNT. YOU NEED TO SHAVE. Leave diplomacy to men. Condi needs to leave diplomacy to my dick.

KJL and North Korea are going after BASEBALL, NUKES, whatever they want. KJI is not in charge of ALL the infrastructure, so starve on, blame whomever, you are an asshole Catholic cunt, shitted up, talking a war you cannot pay for OR win by your St. Trash campaigning.

Baseball is a CENTRAL CENTRIFUGE metaphor AND world-sport. Sorry about your stupid head, full of air and shit. Got a .000 batting avg.?

You trash are hiding that the 2000-1 power deals your ugly, NY-mafia and GW trasher boyfriends cooked have doomed US infrastructure, AND ANY CURRENT CMISSIONS OR FUTURE WARS!

Therefore, your current pulls you under the 'C' for CATHOLIC. You are so stupid, you ignore all accruals of circumstances, not for your idiocy. Your denial has left out a LOT.

Part of THAT is your fireworks in 2007 and 2008 are from HADJ. ENJOY the fireworks in 2006! The tumbling of the missile shows the second stage may have been dummy, to tumble like a football, AND THAT BETTER GET YOU READY FOR MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL TEAMS, bitch!! You talk the football? YOU PLAY THE FOOTBALL, jingohooker!

Kristy
07-06-2006, 05:24 PM

...especially since we've got plenty of weapons that do work and can be delivered to Il's front porch in about 30 minutes or less.

Try 3 to 6 minutes from a navy sub situated either in the Sea of Japan or Korea Bay with a MIRV (Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle) warhead.

Kristy
07-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
What a piece of ass YOU are.

Huh?

What in the fuck is your problem? You have a small dick, too and can't communicate with others except in a terrible Southpark metaphor fashion that makes no fucking sense whatsoever?

I'm not parading war at all so fuck you and your frozen hillbilly anti-American rhetoric, you stupid cunt. Re-read the fucking paragraph and this time, lay off the dope or getting hit repeatdely in the head with hockey pucks. Whichever comes first.

Cathedral
07-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
Try 3 to 6 minutes from a navy sub situated either in the Sea of Japan or Korea Bay with a MIRV (Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle) warhead.

I said, or less, lmmfao. :p

bobgnote
07-06-2006, 05:32 PM
47193.29 in reply to 47193.19

Amusement parks, pro soccer, and femme-hoops, NEXT!!

See CITY HALL? See the California Chamber of Commerce?

The homeboy gangs are getting too much press.

The GRAY DAVIS-PETE WILSON-ARNOLD SCHWARZ-Democratic Republicans did deregulation and THEN Davis did and Scwharz illegally supressed and protected INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS. Your infrastructure is doomed, they incited Al Queda to attack, since you mayNOT so fund Israel, from Judea in the West Bank, neat, until 126 AD, then do TWO ILLEGAL WARS.

Magic Mountain and all the rest are doomed. MM had homeboys for awhile, since LA has homeboys, period, since they ran Abrogados, Coyotes, Drug Dealers, and Migra in a nonstop track meet, a perv-Hajj, while funding ISRAEL.

The costs will ruin ALL OF THE ABOVE, passed illegally, undspecified, throughout the world but for sure too much in any California construction, from the 2000 deals, into all budgets in the world! France has rioted, NJ is shaky.

WHO'S nest? Here's a poke at you, screw Solie on TV if you want to, . . . put me on befrore FRAZIER, bro.

Krusty, put your cunt back on your asshat. You talk hard out your tardy, turdy cunt, so put it up, for a hosing.

Kristy
07-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I said, or less, lmmfao. :p

Sorry, my monitor is a piece of shit. Yeah, that's my excuse.

bastardog
07-06-2006, 05:43 PM
My father fougth on the original Korean War. He was injured his left arm with granade fragments from those suckers...
I will be glad to follow his steps and put an end to what he started....