PDA

View Full Version : Wish President Bush a Happy Birthday

4moreyears
07-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Here is a chance for all the supporters of the President to send your birthday wished as the leader of the free world is about to turn 60.

Link (https://www.gop.com/Contribute/happybirthday.aspx?key=G9N6W5C2C8)

LoungeMachine
07-05-2006, 10:28 AM
**crickets chirping**

**sheep grazing**

Haven't you read the Frontline lately, 4morebeers?

There are no Bush Supporters left in here other than you, wifebeater, and pandafucker.

All the other Cons are now denying they ever defended BushCO

Jerry H
07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
**crickets chirping**

**sheep grazing**

There are no Bush Supporters left in here other than you, wifebeater, and pandafucker.

Panda Bears™ don't support anyone apart from themselves.

:mad:

Panda Bears™ watch CNN and FOX NEWS and know it isn't real and CNN and FOX NEWS aren't telling Panda Bears™ nothing.

CNN and FOX NEWS are simply showing Panda Bears™ something to entertaining them.

http://www.mike.isenberg.com/pics/lj_misc/coglogo.jpg

;)

Hardrock69
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Wish that asshole a happy birthday?

Be nice if he choked on his cake....that would be the greatest bithday present a sitting U.S. President could give to the People Of The United States Of America...and the rest of the free world...
:rolleyes:

jcook11
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Why don't all you fucking "tolerant" liberals go ahead and wish death on Bush too. The hatred around here is amazing.

Satan
07-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Junior already got his birthday present, apparently. Another BCE hit, disguised as a "heart attack", conveniently eliminating another "friend" who knew too much.

Satan
07-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Why don't all you fucking "tolerant" liberals go ahead and wish death on Bush too. The hatred around here is amazing.

I don't wish death on Chimpy.

His torture suite is nowhere near ready yet!

Steve Savicki
07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Junior already got his birthday present, apparently. Another BCE hit, disguised as a "heart attack", conveniently eliminating another "friend" who knew too much.
If this is regarding Lay, dam, you beat me to his present.

If not, Bush's present is a dead Kenneth Lay.

bobgnote
07-05-2006, 06:25 PM

Put that bottle of Jack back up your butt, cookie. You get too excited when the bottle pops back out of there.

When you get excited, you lose your sense of identity. You are a fag. Don't forget. You are a closet fascist, so when you show your punk facets, your fascism distorts your act-up.

GW isn't getting real hate, but at least ONE real fag, cookie, secretly adores GW, so throw him a faggot-block party, cookie.

GW isn't going to have too many more, I suspect, since he kills and bullshits over it. This is a BIG, STUPID COUNTRY.

The US is not stupid enough, to let GW kill all of us because he has Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie secretly loving him and Blair.

Declare your Orange County Log Cabin self, cookie. OUT NOW, fag.

PumpedUpMidget
07-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Reading a bobgnote post helps me sleep at night....

jcook11
07-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Put that bottle of Jack back up your butt, cookie. You get too excited when the bottle pops back out of there.

When you get excited, you lose your sense of identity. You are a fag. Don't forget. You are a closet fascist, so when you show your punk facets, your fascism distorts your act-up.

GW isn't getting real hate, but at least ONE real fag, cookie, secretly adores GW, so throw him a faggot-block party, cookie.

GW isn't going to have too many more, I suspect, since he kills and bullshits over it. This is a BIG, STUPID COUNTRY.

The US is not stupid enough, to let GW kill all of us because he has Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie secretly loving him and Blair.

You Fargin Icehole, I'ma gonna rip off your bells you suminabeech!

blueturk
07-05-2006, 07:33 PM
"This year, the first of about 78 million baby boomers turn 60, including two of my dad's favorite people -- me and President Clinton. This milestone is more than a personal crisis. It is a national challenge." -- Jan. 31, State of the Union address.

"I'm a bike guy and I like to plug in music on my iPod when I'm riding along to hopefully help me forget how old I am." -- Feb. 2, in Maplewood, Minn.

"Many of you are -- you look a lot younger than me, and so, therefore, you better be worried about Social Security and Medicare." -- April 10, during remarks at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University in Washington.

"I used to think 60 was old, didn't you? ...Now I think it's young, don't you?" -- May 10, during a panel discussion on the Medicare prescription drug benefit in Orlando, Fla

DEMON CUNT
07-06-2006, 05:52 PM
...All the other Cons are now denying they ever defended BushCO

Too true. There's been a major league neocon pussout over the last few months. The cock has crowed...

Here's a yummy birthday snack for the Boy President.

http://chocfountainfun.com/Images/Pretzels.jpg

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. President...

:elvis:

FORD
07-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

I'd take that smilie out of there if I were you. The Gestapo might get the wrong idea ;)

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
That's not a smilie, that's a signature...:D

But, I feel ya...

thome
07-06-2006, 08:53 PM

So What..?

FORD
07-06-2006, 08:57 PM
"Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie"

Well, you can't say Sideshow Bob didn't save some of his best material for last.....

jcook11
07-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by FORD
"Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie"

Well, you can't say Sideshow Bob didn't save some of his best material for last.....

Yeah he is on quite a roll :D

jcook11
07-06-2006, 09:25 PM

O.K. bob just for you....just this one time....I jcook11 hereby declare that bobgnote is a selfhating,retarded, inbred. But thank GOD for 'gnote....He has taught me that abortion sometimes is necessary. And without bobs' help I would never be able to use the words faggot or ****** in their proper context. And finally bg has set us all straight about Ed ripping off his "riffs" I always wanted to know how a fucked up two bit drunk like Ed could come up with "man on a misson" Now I can go to bed in my cell every night and know all is right with the world.

LoungeMachine
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Hope you don't mind, but I forwarded this to the NSA, FBI, and the RNC

When they find out you're from LA you're fucked :D

rustoffa
07-06-2006, 09:59 PM
They say sixty is the new fourty!

FORD
07-06-2006, 10:08 PM

He was on such a roll that he was rolled out the door.

So don't bother responding to him, he's GONE! :D

jcook11
07-06-2006, 10:29 PM
He was on such a roll that he was rolled out the door.

So don't bother responding to him, he's GONE! :D

Yeah their having a buy one get one free gold spray paint sale at walmart

LoungeMachine
07-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah their having a buy one get one free gold spray paint sale at walmart

wtf :confused: does that mean

Anybody speak Oorangese?

jcook11
07-06-2006, 11:04 PM

Anybody speak Oorangese?

Okay, for those of you on the short bus......bobgnote huffs paint (like you Lounge) They (they being walmart....are having a buy one ..1..get one..1 free(meaning you dont have to pay for it out of your afdc money) sale.(this is a good thing, one..1..smiley face for you Lounge) :)

FORD
07-06-2006, 11:04 PM

Anybody speak Oorangese?

I'm guessing that he and Sideshow Bob get together for "huffing practice" and that gold spray paint is "the shit".

jcook11
07-06-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm guessing that he and Sideshow Bob get together for "huffing practice" and that gold spray paint is "the shit".

OOOHHH! Sorry FORD, Can't give you credit for that one...your answer must be in the form of a question. :D

ODShowtime
07-06-2006, 11:12 PM

You are a fag. Don't forget.

That part was funny

jcook11
07-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
That part was funny

It would have been alot funnier if he would have thrown ****** in there somewhere

LoungeMachine
07-06-2006, 11:34 PM

(meaning you dont have to pay for it out of your afdc money)

afdc money?

Is that like BMI or ASCAP ?

Sorry, I don;t speak socal wifebeater :D

Warham
07-07-2006, 08:12 AM
**crickets chirping**

**sheep grazing**

No, this forum is full of kook fringe lefties now.

But that can be rectified.

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Really?

How so?

Can't wait to hear your plan to "rectify" this.

LMAO

FORD
07-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Really?

How so?

Can't wait to hear your plan to "rectify" this.

LMAO

He'll call up GOP headquarters so they can send over more paid shills like 4morequeers.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Warham

Ha ha! Good luck with that 32% minority. Some rats don't know when you leave the sinking ship.

4moreyears
07-07-2006, 12:20 PM
He'll call up GOP headquarters so they can send over more paid shills like 4morequeers.

Hey where is my paycheck?

FORD
07-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Hey where is my paycheck?

Do I look like KKKarl Rove ? :mad:

4moreyears
07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Do I look like KKKarl Rove ? :mad:

No Jerry Seinfeld. But you said I was getting paid and my check is late since I have never got one.

jcook11
07-07-2006, 01:00 PM
No Jerry Seinfeld. But you said I was getting paid and my check is late since I have never got one.

4MY...Didn't you get the memo, the BCE is broke.They put all of their money into Enron.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 01:06 PM

Oh well, you'll just have to continue playing the part of a Right-Wing-Fascist-Neocon-Douche for free then.

Bush, Cheney and all of the Bush Crime Family shareholders thank you for your service. You know, if you really wanted to make an impression, you could join the National Guard.

Warham
07-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Really?

There's one too many here if you were the only one here.

But I have to deal with several others as well.

I can only take so many migranes every week.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I can only take so many migranes every week.

Yeah, apologizing for Bush's incompetence is exhausting. Warhead can barely keep up.

Warham
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Yeah, apologizing for Bush's incompetence is exhausting. Warhead can barely keep up.

I don't apologize for anybody.

I call out Bush when I feel it's necessary, not to make myself look good in front of a bunch of liberal kooks.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I call out Bush when I feel it's necessary, not to make myself look good in front of a bunch of liberal kooks.

LIAR!

Warham
07-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Nope, not at all.

You can do searching here where I've berated Bush any number of times for failed policies.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Nope, not at all.

You can do searching here where I've berated Bush any number of times for failed policies.

More lies.

How about you provide some links?

Warham
07-07-2006, 05:12 PM
How about you get off your cyber-ass and do it yourself?

:)

4moreyears
07-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Oh well, you'll just have to continue playing the part of a Right-Wing-Fascist-Neocon-Douche for free then.

Bush, Cheney and all of the Bush Crime Family shareholders thank you for your service. You know, if you really wanted to make an impression, you could join the National Guard.

Or run off to Canada like Clinton did.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 05:30 PM
How about you get off your cyber-ass and do it yourself?

:)

You can't provide links because there aren't any.

Liar, liar, Bill Of Rights on fire!

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Or run off to Canada like Clinton did.

You neocons are obsessed with Clinton.

jcook11
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
You neocons are obsessed with Clinton.

Bush,Cheney and all the Bush Crime Family shareholders.....Talk about obsessed.......or maybe just pure hatred.

DEMON CUNT
07-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Bush,Cheney and all the Bush Crime Family shareholders.....Talk about obsessed.......or maybe just pure hatred.

I am concerned about the direction that our country has taken under the current leadership. I am dumbfounded by the effort that you neocons put into covering for them.

I miss the days when a blowjob was the bad news.

4moreyears
07-08-2006, 07:48 AM
I am concerned about the direction that our country has taken under the current leadership. I am dumbfounded by the effort that you neocons put into covering for them.

Richard Miniter's new book, "Losing bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror," tells the sad, infuriating history of the number of opportunities President Clinton had to capture and imprison or kill the terrorist Osama bin Laden. Instead, we are still hunting. Bin Laden is still at large and alive enough to sponsor and concoct the details of the worst attack on America in our history — the destruction of the World Trade Center and the bombing of the Pentagon. What other horrors he is planning we do not know, simply because he is still uncaptured.
That reality is the sickening part of this remarkably well-researched and -sourced new book. Mr. Miniter — part of the reporting team that broke the "The Road to Ground Zero" story in the Jan. 6, 2002 London Sunday Times — has told how many real, actual and missed opportunities the Clinton administration had to capture and defang bin Laden. Why in the world would any U.S. administration not accept any and all offers to help dispose of one of the most vicious and well-financed terrorist leaders?
For several reasons, as the author points out.
The Clinton foreign policy was to get re-elected. Therefore, anything that might be controversial had to be avoided. So, from the beginning to the end of the administration, the Clintons "demanded absolute proof before acting against terrorists." This high bar guaranteed inaction. At the beginning of his term, after the attack of Feb. 26, 1993, Mr. Clinton refused to admit that the World Trade Center had been bombed. Later, he referred to it only as "regrettable" and "treated the disaster. . . like a twister in Arkansas." Earlier, he had "urged the public not to 'overreact' to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing."
That attitude was typical of the Clintonites. The president did not want to hear about bad news — such as our terrible losses in October 1993, when Black Hawk helicopters were shot down in Mogadishu, Somalia, or the even more terrifying losses in New York. That would require a strong response which might upset some of the strange group of advisors and officials Mr. Clinton had collected. So it was with all the other missed opportunities to get bin Laden. CIA Director James Woolsey rarely had any meetings with Mr. Clinton. The president never supported Mr. Woolsey's urgent request for Arabic-language translators for the CIA in 1994. A separate feud between Mr. WoolseyandSen.Dennis DeConcini, Arizona Democrat, was allowed to run its course without direction by the Clinton White House, which further set back the CIA director's appeal for Arabic translators. So, as the author concludes, "a bureaucratic feud and President Clinton's indifference kept America blind and deaf as bin Laden plotted."
The Sudanese would offer to let the U.S. see their intelligence files and all the data they had gathered about bin Laden and the associates who had visited him in Sudan, "and would be repeatedly rebuffed through both formal and informal channels. This was one of the greatest intelligence failures of the Clinton years as the result of orders that came from the Clinton White House." Had the Clinton administration accepted and examined these files, countless terrorists could have been tracked. Sudan's offer to arrest bin Laden and deliver him to U.S. officials was likewise refused.
The Clinton Administration did try to get Saudi Arabia to accept bin Laden from Sudan, but the Saudi government apparently had as difficult a time as Mr. Clinton in making up its mind. The issue finally resolved itself thus: "The Clinton Administration refused to work with the government of Sudan," and so all the Sudanese efforts to help us by cooperating in the capture and delivery of bin Laden failed. Nothing more happens — even after Mr. Clinton won re-election in November 1996.
This is the long sad story of the Clinton Administration's blind refusal to accept offer after offer to deliver one of the world's terrorist leaders before and after his minions killed thousands in various terrorist attacks. The book is climaxed by a documented recital of the links between bin Laden's al Qaeda units and Iraq that should convince all but the most extreme Bush-haters that these links exist and continue. In all of this, we should try to remember and be grateful for the brilliant military achievements of our forces in overthrowing Saddam Hussein.
There have always been disputes within administrations. What is important is to contrast the methods President Reagan used to resolve these differences with Mr. Clinton's indecisiveness. If Mr. Reagan had so feared taking any kind of position that might become controversial or might injure his chances for re-election, as Mr. Clinton did every day, we would never have won the Cold War. "Losing bin Laden" is a valuable history that should serve as a training manual in how not to run a foreign policy.

Link (http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20030901-102359-9067r.htm)

BigBadBrian
07-08-2006, 10:10 AM

:rolleyes: Try again.

Clinton wasn't impeached (indicted) for a blowjob.

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Duh, was it for lying about weapons of mass destruction?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=963905

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Richard Miniter's new book, "Losing bin Laden: How Bill Clinton's Failures Unleashed Global Terror," tells the sad, infuriating history of the number of opportunities President Clinton had to capture and imprison or kill the terrorist Osama bin Laden...

Hey 4morequeers,

Copy pasting bullshit op-ed columns is BigBlandBlowjob's Army Duty. You stick to responding to every post with "..but Clinton...but Clinton..."

Leave the real discussion to the adults.

BigBadBrian
07-08-2006, 11:05 AM

Leave the real discussion to the adults.

That leaves you out.

:cool:

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 11:09 AM
That leaves you out.

Oh snap! BigBland is on a roll!

Did you think of that all by yourself?

BigBadBrian
07-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Oh snap! BigBland is on a roll!

Did you think of that all by yourself?

Is that pic above your new sig?

I like it! :cool:

BigBadBrian
07-08-2006, 11:17 AM
You can't provide links because there aren't any.

Liar, liar, Bill Of Rights on fire!

Warham is correct.

He has disagreed with the current Administration many times on several things, as has most of the conservatives on this board, including myself.

You're just too blind that you don't want to see it.

Now get back in line with all the other sheep who put a "D" after their name.

:D :cool:

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Warham is errect.

He has disagreed with the current Administration many times on several things, as has most of the conservatives on this board, including myself.

Yeah, whatever. More lies.

ODShowtime
07-08-2006, 11:25 AM
:rolleyes: Try again.

geeze dude, it's makin my finger tired scrolling through your long ass sig

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Is that pic above your new sig?

I like it!

Don't start kissing my ass now.

Or is this some neocon style reverse psychology?

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
geeze dude, it's makin my finger tired scrolling through your long ass sig

Yeah, wassup with all that fudge packer story crap in his sig?

That's some creepy Republican queer shit.

Nickdfresh
07-08-2006, 01:23 PM

Is Warham inspecting rectums now?:confused:

BigBadBrian
07-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Don't start kissing my ass now.

Or is this some neocon style reverse psychology?

You think a little too highly of yourself.

Without any reason, I might add.

Learn to recognize when someone is smacking you upside your empty skull.

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 04:00 PM
You think a little too highly of yourself.

Without any reason, I might add.

Learn to recognize when someone is smacking you upside your empty skull.

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/5733/poop8.jpg

Switch84
07-08-2006, 04:45 PM
:D :D :D Dubya's the big 6-0!! So is Slyvester Stallone (they share the same b-day)! The White House must have life-sapping powers, because every President ages like a MOTHERFUCKA! All of them look years older towards the end of their terms and continue to age horribly years after they leave. Look at Carter...YUCK! Look at Clinton (and he was a relatively young, somewhat attractive man when elected)...YUCK! Nixon was FUBAR, anyway, but still...YUCK! Gerald Ford...YUCK! Lyndon Johnson...PEE YEEEWWW! Reagan was old from the jump, yet...YUCK! I never though Kennedy was attractive, and he got out easy, Buwhahahahahahaha!!!

George 2 looks older than 60. He's starting to look like his Mom in the worst way...YUCK!!!

Buwhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

FORD
07-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Maybe he'll lose his hair and look like Grandpa Crowley ;)

LoungeMachine
07-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Warham is correct.

LMMFAO

You're such a bold faced LIAR :rolleyes:

I love how you fucking queers keep crowing about how many times you've come out against the administration, yet can NEVER post a link.

You always just tell us to "use the search function" knowing that we'll never find it.

"many times on several things? WarBOT??? BullSHIT.

Post 2.

I fucking dare you, you lying sac of shit.:cool:

Warham
07-09-2006, 12:16 PM
LMMFAO

You're such a bold faced LIAR :rolleyes:

I love how you fucking queers keep crowing about how many times you've come out against the administration, yet can NEVER post a link.

You always just tell us to "use the search function" knowing that we'll never find it.

"many times on several things? WarBOT??? BullSHIT.

Post 2.

I fucking dare you, you lying sac of shit.:cool:

If anybody is a liar on this one, it's you.

DEMON CUNT
07-09-2006, 12:31 PM
If anybody is a liar on this one, it's you.

And whoever said that there are multiple threads that feature you and BigBland criticising the Bush Admin. They lied too.