PDA

View Full Version : Fuglyass Shadow and thefive

ELVIS
07-05-2006, 09:01 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7tnfhyXASg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o7tnfhyXASg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
07-05-2006, 09:13 PM
nevermind.

Unchainme
07-05-2006, 09:19 PM
OH.....MY.....GOD......IT'S...THE ...GUNT...EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!

frets5150
07-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Run To The Hills Run For Your Liiiiiiives

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/puke1-1.gif

Sweet Irony
07-05-2006, 09:35 PM
ELVIS?? You OK??

This is a double whammy---puke-inducing. AND in Main?!!?!

Seshmeister
07-05-2006, 09:37 PM
After seeing what happened in Oregon, at DDLR.com we found it easier just to ban her. We've banned about 15 aliases so far...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtVSzU20ZGk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtVSzU20ZGk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ELVIS
07-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
ELVIS?? You OK??

I couldn't resist...

LoungeMachine
07-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I couldn't resist...

Devil made you do it? :rolleyes:

My Cherone Interview recalling EVH and VH doesn't belong in main......but this does? :confused:

I'll stick to the Front Line. :cool:

ELVIS
07-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
My Cherone Interview recalling EVH and VH doesn't belong in main......but this does? :confused:

Of course it doesn't belong main, and I will move it when I feel like it...

Is that OK with you ??

Thought so...:rolleyes:

team thunder
07-05-2006, 11:26 PM
that's one huge bitch, that's for sure.

Golden AWe
07-06-2006, 01:34 AM
has she lost weight?

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Ask Rikk and Max and whoever else...

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:07 AM
You just love looking at fat people Elvis. This just proves you stick up for Sammy you fucking male nurse...

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Read my Henry Rollins quote....

"Speaking of getting the fuck out, Roth quit Van Halen and from the interviews, it wasn’t very clean split. To say that there were some hard feelings would be approaching it. In the meantime, the band hired on a new singer. Sammy Hagar, one of the most incredible turn-offs known to mankind—diabolical."
A quote from Henry Rollins

YOU FUCKIN FUCKIN GET IT ELVIS.... THIS IS NOT A FUCKIN SAMMY SITE...

The Slawterhouse.com was Dave's site. He worked behind the scenes....

It said on the message board.

RELAX AND SLAM VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2 guys that work for Dave... Who do you think told them to put that on top of the message board.....

Dude fuckin go away we dont need your Sammy fuckin sympathy.

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by thefive
This just proves you stick up for Sammy you fucking male nurse...

I don't understand why you rag on me being a nurse when Sarge is also a nurse...

I'm sure Sarge is on your side on that one...

You're just a total idiot, that's all I can say about you...

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:32 AM
I don't understand why you rag on me being a nurse when Sarge is also a nurse...

I'm sure Sarge is on your side on that one...

You're just a total idiot, that's all I can say about you...

Just quit fucking with me and I wont fuck with you....... But we can go on and on and on. I was one of the 5 people who shut down the official van halen msg boards and 1 of the five who shut down VH AOL msg boards.

So I am relentless and i will post and post and post......

You drew first blood.....

Yeah and one of the other people who helped me closed down those sites were TK.. The Keepers........

And they just loved me.........

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:33 AM
BTW Elvis my sister is a nurse..

So don't think I dont know anything about whats it like being a nurse....

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 02:51 AM
You drew first blood.....

That's right...

I attacked your stupidity because I was sick of you posting threads about how fat Sammy Hagar is or Sammy this and Hagar that...

And you're just an idiot, as I think I have said before...

And you're a trouble maker...

You can't just hang out at a website and have fun, you get paranoid and personal and start sending people all kinds of crazy private messages...

Do you think I don't know your type ??

Do you think other people around here, and people at whatever other websites you visit, fall for your bullshit ??

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:53 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP SAMMY LOVER

That's right...

I attacked your stupidity because I was sick of you posting threads about how fat Sammy Hagar is or Sammy this and Hagar that...

You can't just hang out at a website and have fun, you get paranoid and personal and start sending people all kinds of crazy private messages...

Do you think other people around here, and people at whatever other websites you visit, fall for your bullshit ??

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:54 AM
JUST SHUT UP AND GO SEE SAMMY AND MICHAEL JAM TOGETHER and go back stage and jerk off with Sam

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:55 AM
YOU FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCKIN fake Dave fan

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:56 AM
and fuck off!!!!!!!!

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 02:56 AM

So don't think I dont know anything about whats it like being a nurse....

How can you know "whats it like", idiot...:rolleyes: being a nurse because your sister is one ??

thefive
07-06-2006, 02:57 AM
How can you know "whats it like" idiot...:rolleyes: being a nurse because your sister is one ??

Your so stupid... It is ridiculous...

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 03:22 AM
Hmmm...

Where can I move this masterpiece to ??

:D

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 03:22 AM
I know...

thefive
07-06-2006, 03:44 AM
I dare you to have a beer Elvis. I betcha you cant. Come on you fuckin pussy..... Dude why cant you have a beer? Are you scared?

thefive
07-06-2006, 03:46 AM
HAVE A BEER YOU STUPID ALCHOLIC........
COME ON YOU PUSSY..... I dare you to drink one shot of JD...
Come on dont be a pussy.. I thought male nurses were really tough guys.

That's right...

binnie
07-06-2006, 03:48 AM

Dude, that is well below the belt.

Just sit back and enjoy the site, there's no need to make comments like that.

thefive
07-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Dude, that is well below the belt.

Just sit back and enjoy the site, there's no need to make comments like that.

Well Elvis always hits below the belt when he lashes out at people.

thefive
07-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Elvis hits below the belt all the time...

ELVIS
07-06-2006, 04:19 AM
No, I don't...

Dan
07-06-2006, 04:47 AM
This thread is Gay.

ThrillsNSpills
07-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Dan
This thread is Gay.

Um, this thread is Gold.
I'm cryin with laughter.

If this thread doesn't get dumped it will be a 12 pager by oh I don't know (looks at imaginary watch)
Noon. :D

Cato
07-06-2006, 07:24 AM
i cunt stop laughing uh uh uhh

Golden AWe
07-06-2006, 07:45 AM
thefive...on a roll...a spring roll that is

btw cato-san, that's a sad signature!

Cato
07-06-2006, 08:01 AM
drop your militia text awe!

Northern Girl
07-06-2006, 08:25 AM
I know lots of male nurses. I think it's cool. I like their bedside manner. ;)

thefive
07-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
I know lots of male nurses. I think it's cool. I like their bedside manner. ;)

But Elvis is an exception here Northern Girl. He is just a plain rude person.

Hardrock69
07-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Hmmm never knew Elvis liked to have flabby hoes drop their gut on his back....

Ally_Kat
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM

And after we scale him down. thefive will claim this post ws a dabate and he wasn't attacking Elvis at all.

Five, if you're sister was a nurse and you truly knew what it was like, you wouldn't be ragging on him that he was a male nurse. I went to a school that focused on pharm and nurses. Those kids studied their asses off.

But then again, middle school kids don't really understand the real world. How was the 6th grade this year? Obviously you don't have any summer school...unfortunately.

Unchainme
07-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
And after we scale him down. thefive will claim this post ws a dabate and he wasn't attacking Elvis at all.

Five, if you're sister was a nurse and you truly knew what it was like, you wouldn't be ragging on him that he was a male nurse. I went to a school that focused on pharm and nurses. Those kids studied their asses off.

But then again, middle school kids don't really understand the real world. How was the 6th grade this year? Obviously you don't have any summer school...unfortunately.

:D, ally just PWN3D his ass.

You Rock Ally!

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Cato
drop your militia text awe!

i surrender!!!

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:47 AM
You know I am getting sick of your smarty pants mouth. I dont care your a mod here. I said I was sorry so fuckin drop it. How old are you?
I think you are in your twenties. Big girl living in New York. You got a real attitude problem.

I said I was sorry to you but you always have to have the last fuckin word. Next time I reply to your posts it aint going to be sweet.....

The B and C and the W will be in my next post.
So watch it litle girl from NY.

People like you just fuckin annoy me. People tell you they are sorry but you still go on and on and on....

Have you ever seen the David Lee Roth video when he has a press conference up in Toronto for the eatem and smile tour. Well he says something about the German Mentality. I wish I had that video. He totally cut down the German people. He was directing to what the vh brothers and Sammy were saying. ONe thing Dave said was they go on and on and on and on and on IT'S THE FUCKIN GERMAN MENTALITY.
Escape goat.........

I feel sorry for your boyfriend man you talk so so much and you always have to be right.....

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Another thing Ally Elvis started all this shit putting up a thread about me. So shut up before you know whats up.

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Another thing Ally Elvis started all this shit putting up a thread about me.

SO WHAT!

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
SO WHAT!

LIke they say in the tv show Famliy Fued.

GOOD ANSWER........

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 05:00 AM
LIke they say in the tv show Famliy Fued.

GOOD ANSWER........

what a woofter!

thefive
07-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
what a woofter!

Do I fuckin know you?

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 05:22 AM
you and flabby both write like your human rights have been violated, and some (legal) institution is gonna stand up and fight for your rights. ahahah how delusional are you with your agendas?

ThrillsNSpills
07-07-2006, 07:46 AM
No matter how you cut or slice it...

there is no comeback for a vid like that.

Best you can do is pick your jaw up and go home

Once King nails ya with a Gunt vid
it's all over

take something for the nightmares and call a therapist.

Hardrock69
07-07-2006, 09:29 AM
thefive is just upset his girlfriend is dropping her gut on Elvis's back...

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Another thing Ally Elvis started all this shit putting up a thread about me. So shut up before you know whats up.

I didn't start a thread about you. Get your facts straight.

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 02:16 PM
You know I am getting sick of your smarty pants mouth. I dont care your a mod here. I said I was sorry so fuckin drop it. How old are you?
I think you are in your twenties. Big girl living in New York. You got a real attitude problem.

You know what, after owning your ass so many times i've lost count -- yeah, I am a big girl living in New York City. And I don't have a real attitude problem. Just showing ya the mild side of how a New Yorker deals with shit stains like yourself.

I said I was sorry to you but you always have to have the last fuckin word.

No, you know what. You start shit like this all the fucking time. You come attack me, say things that are suppose to offend me, then go, "I'm sorry I said this or tried to cut you down this way. I was drunk." Bullfuckingshit. How sorry can you be if you continue to PM me crap anytime you feel the need to start shit? You're the one with the attitude problem.

Next time I reply to your posts it aint going to be sweet.....

The B and C and the W will be in my next post.
So watch it litle girl from NY.

Oh noes. Bitch and Cunt and, what, witch? WASP? Wetback? Woman? Please, you think the word Cunt holds me back? CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT. Ally is a fucking CUNT. Ally's CUNTastic. For Christ's sake, be a little more original. Remember, I'm the big girl living in NYC with an attitude problem. Cunt is a kindergarten word for me, you poor excuse for anal seepage.

People like you just fuckin annoy me. People tell you they are sorry but you still go on and on and on....

and your infantile ass annoyed hte fuck out of me. I grew out of your maturity level back in 3rd grade.

Have you ever seen the David Lee Roth video when he has a press conference up in Toronto for the eatem and smile tour. Well he says something about the German Mentality. I wish I had that video. He totally cut down the German people. He was directing to what the vh brothers and Sammy were saying. ONe thing Dave said was they go on and on and on and on and on IT'S THE FUCKIN GERMAN MENTALITY.
Escape goat.........

Dutch. Eddie and Alex Van Halen are Dutch. Well, born Dutch, have a Dutch father and their mom is Indonesian (or some other kind of area in that part of the world). I'm half-German and half-Slovak. And in person, I'm the nicest CUNT you'll ever meet. Hell, I might even buy you a beer. But only if you cut this shit out.

I feel sorry for your boyfriend man you talk so so much and you always have to be right.....

Is that why he treats me like a princess? Sweetheart, you know nothing about me except the shit-talker who comes out online cuz you try to attack her. Of course you're going to think I'm a cunt. The hornets aren't going to want to cuddle you after you smack the nest.

ALinChainz
07-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Exactly. Thefive must stand for his age.

You know he was bucking for mod back in the day, but you certainly have to come with a hell of a lot more than the repetitve "Sammy is fat" threads. The only difference being between them is the next will say, "Sammy is so fucking fat," or, "Sammy is even fatter than the last time I said he was fat."

Face it five, you start that shit with Ally and it makes you look bitter.

Same with ELVIS ... you didn't get made a mod, you left pissed off and stayed gone for a long ass timie, and now you're back on your next drinking binge to make sure those who you fucked with before still know you're alive.

I bet you spend a lot of time here lurking and not signed in. Fucking pathetic man.

ELVIS is rude to you?

Calling Ally a "cunt" makes you what asshole?

Take your cryin' ... cuz no one's buyin' ... elsewhere.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Ally's CUNTastic.

:D LMMFAO!!

Thefive is such a moron BTW.

You tell 'em Ally :cool:

DeadOrAlive
07-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Thefive seems to have little or no education. He just loves using the word fuck. True, it's a versatile word, but when it becomes the word focused in every sentence, and often used twice, it reflects one's stupidity.