PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless In Butler, even the Street Musicians have more than me.

team thunder
07-05-2006, 10:19 PM
I was walkin' downtown butler today, and I noticed there was this blacky playin' a tamborine with a tip cup. He was the dirtiest ****** I ever seen that's for sure. He asked me for spare change, and I kicked him in his face and beat the shit out of him. He probably would have used the money to buy a quart of old english, or an investment for crack. I will never give a penny to a ******, cuz all they do is stink, rob and steal. Luckily, I escaped before the police got there. I am already on probation from gettin' caught with a gram a coke last month. Anyways, I hate ******s all they do is eat chicken and watermelon. Next question, stupid. T

Jesus Christ
07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Joseph, go to Hell.

ALinChainz
07-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Wait ... Joe's dad doesn't have a job yet?

team thunder
07-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Hey Al, what happened to the dallas mavericks and there ****** coach? Huh, alice? Can you take any more embarassment??

jcook11
07-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by team thunder
I was walkin' downtown butler today, and I noticed there was this blacky playin' a tamborine with a tip cup. He was the dirtiest ****** I ever seen that's for sure. He asked me for spare change, and I kicked him in his face and beat the shit out of him. He probably would have used the money to buy a quart of old english, or an investment for crack. I will never give a penny to a ******, cuz all they do is stink, rob and steal. Luckily, I escaped before the police got there. I am already on probation from gettin' caught with a gram a coke last month. Anyways, I hate ******s all they do is eat chicken and watermelon. Next question, stupid. T

******s....******s you say.....Stink rob and steal hmmm....bobgnote and ritetool have bred. :spank:

jcook11
07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by team thunder
Hey Al, what happened to the dallas mavericks and there ****** coach? Huh, alice? Can you take any more embarassment??

What did it feel like to have a "******" pee in your butt? :monekyr:

LoungeMachine
07-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Life in Butler.

LMMFAO

fryingdutchman
07-06-2006, 05:02 AM
"Brian Minto Militia"

LMAO!!

Nice to see the creation of senseless "militias" continues here at the Army.

Pretty funny Joe......

Even for a worthless kiddie-diddler like yourself.

Hardrock69
07-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Joe THunder had to stop sucking ****** cocks long enough to write this thread.

He should be commended for the fine work he is doing in Douchebag Pennsylvania sucking big black dicks when he is not raping 3-year-old boys....

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Joe THunder had to stop sucking ****** cocks long enough to write this thread.

He should be commended for the fine work he is doing in Douchebag Pennsylvania sucking big black dicks when he is not raping 3-year-old boys....

No need to make shit up, HR.

The last boy was 15 at the time.

Otherwise, you're pretty much on the money. :cool:

Hardrock69
07-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Joey Thudner....poster child for pedo-rapists in Buttlick, PA!