PDA

View Full Version : 'NY Post' Cites Evidence That Ann Coulter Plagiarized Parts of Book, Columns

DEMON CUNT
07-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah! May he/she go down in flames!

+++++++++++

'NY Post' Cites Evidence That Ann Coulter Plagiarized Parts of Book, Columns

By E&P Staff

Published: July 02, 2006 7:35 PM ET

NEW YORK Well, Ann Coulter may be "liberal" in one respect, anyway. The New York Post reported Sunday that author/columnist Coulter "cribbed liberally in her latest book" and also in several of her syndicated columns, according to a plagiarism expert.

Full article @ Editor & Publisher (http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/search/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002765299)

+++++++++++

Countdown with Keith Olbermann: Is Coulter a Serial Plagiarist?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0U9tbV1Y8A"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0U9tbV1Y8A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
07-06-2006, 10:14 PM
s/he should move to Delaware and run against Joe Biden for the Senate. See which plagiarist they like better.

DEMON CUNT
07-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Ha ha!

Adam Carolla hangs up on Coulter

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/08/adam-carolla-hangs-up-on-coulter/

Nickdfresh
07-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Fucking grate!:D

Anne --"Somebody gave me the wrong number."

Adam --"I don't have time for bitches."

LoungeMachine
07-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Gee, where are all of the neo-con supporters of Coulter The Barbarian?

LMMFAO

Brie and WarBOT must be crushed. Their wet dream is a liar, and a fraud.

Warham
07-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

LMMFAO

I'd like to see ONE link to where I've supporter her, you kook.

One link, please.

LoungeMachine
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'd like to see ONE link to where I've supporter her, you kook.

One link, please.

Originally posted by Warham
I like how she riles up the left.

Where were your libs' sharp tongues when people have claimed that George Bush is responsible for 9/11? I find that even more disgusting that Ms. Coulter's comments.

Hypocrites.

You LIKE that, huh?

:D

BigBadBrian
07-11-2006, 08:10 AM

LMMFAO

This cracks me up. :D

Her name or articles always manage to provoke "you guys."

:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This cracks me up. :D

Her name or articles always manage to provoke "you guys."

Well then, I've done my job.

I'm here to entertain you. ;)

jacksmar
07-20-2006, 11:21 AM
"Liberals lost the war of ideas long ago. It’s just that now their defeat is so obvious, even they’ve noticed.”

I LOVE ANN COULTER!!!!

Nickdfresh
07-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Ann Coulter, ridding the world --one idea at a time...

DEMON CUNT
07-20-2006, 09:02 PM
One's intelligence is reflected in the literature they consume.

Romeo Delight
07-22-2006, 11:41 AM
People have slammed Carolla...I always thought he was hilarious.

Nightline was some of the best late-night stuff I have ever heard.

Seriously, this is some brutal stuff.

You would fail any community college course, let alone a college or university.

Worse, when she did cite references, they were only for a small portion of what she actually used...so she would cite one paragraph when she copied 5...hilarious.

FORD
07-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Stick a fork in Anndrew. S/he's done. Carolla's not the only show s/he skipped out on lately. She stood up Alan Colmes' FAUX radio show, and he's not exactly known for being a tough interviewer.

Seems Anndrew can't hang in an environment not completely controlled by Busheep spin, which means s/he doesn't even believe her own bullshit anymore.

DEMON CUNT
07-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Stick a fork in Anndrew. S/he's done. Carolla's not the only show s/he skipped out on lately. She stood up Alan Colmes' FAUX radio show, and he's not exactly known for being a tough interviewer.

Seems Anndrew can't hang in an environment not completely controlled by Busheep spin, which means s/he doesn't even believe her own bullshit anymore.

I imagine she'll be avoiding Donny Deutsch for a while too. Ha ha!

Here's a good one:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5z5-EYaALE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5z5-EYaALE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
07-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that one before. Talk about a "deer caught in the headlights" look.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-22-2006, 05:17 PM
I guess no one read my thread posted awhile back?? There was an investigation and no plagiarism was found in Coulters book. Sorry Gents.

DEMON CUNT
07-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
I guess no one read my thread posted awhile back?? There was an investigation and no plagiarism was found in Coulters book. Sorry Gents.

What investgation, ULTRADOUCE?

Cathedral
07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Why does that bitch get so much attention from everyone?
She gets more exposure on this site than she does on the tube.

All she has to offer is mindless dribble plagued with idiotic thought's and opinions...WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT SHE THINKS?

And to go a step further, WHO FUCKING CARES WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

In my opinion it doesn't matter what's in the book because i have zero intentions of ever reading it, for free or otherwise.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Syndicator denies Coulter lifted material
Posted 7/10/2006 7:07 PM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this

Enlarge By Paul Drinkwater, AP

Universal Press Syndicate says its review of Ann Coulter's material did not turn up any stories that need further investigation.

NEW YORK (AP) — The syndicator of Ann Coulter's newspaper columns rejected allegations that she had lifted material from other sources, saying a review of the work in question turned up nothing that merited concern.
"There are only so many ways you can rewrite a fact and minimal matching text is not plagiarism," Lee Salem, editor and president of Universal Press Syndicate, said Monday in a statement.

"Universal Press Syndicate is confident in the ability of Ms. Coulter, an attorney and frequent media target, to know when to make attribution and when not to."

The New York Post and the websites Raw Story and the Rude Pundit have cited numerous passages in Coulter's syndicated columns and in her current book, Godless, that appeared to resemble text from other sources. The Post relied upon a software program, iThenticate, designed to catch plagiarism.

Last week, the Crown Publishing Group, which released Godless, also dismissed questions about Coulter's work, calling them "as trivial and meritless as they are irresponsible."

Coulter, a conservative known for her harsh rhetoric — she labeled four 9-11 widows "harpies" who exploited their husbands' deaths — has also written the best sellers Treason and Slander. Her columns appear in more than 100 newspapers.

Mr. Demon Cunt Cheese, if you are going to resort to name calling at least spell it correctly. The correct spelling is douche. I am surprised you didn't refer to your disposable douche kit.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh, her publisher (owned by Moonies BTW) found that she didn't plagiarize anything in the books they published?

LoungeMachine
07-22-2006, 09:18 PM

Syndicator denies Coulter lifted material
Posted 7/10/2006 7:07 PM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this

Enlarge By Paul Drinkwater, AP

Universal Press Syndicate says its review of Ann Coulter's material did not turn up any stories that need further investigation.

NEW YORK (AP) — The syndicator of Ann Coulter's newspaper columns rejected allegations that she had lifted material from other sources, saying a review of the work in question turned up nothing that merited concern.
"There are only so many ways you can rewrite a fact and minimal matching text is not plagiarism," Lee Salem, editor and president of Universal Press Syndicate, said Monday in a statement.

"Universal Press Syndicate is confident in the ability of Ms. Coulter, an attorney and frequent media target, to know when to make attribution and when not to."

The New York Post and the websites Raw Story and the Rude Pundit have cited numerous passages in Coulter's syndicated columns and in her current book, Godless, that appeared to resemble text from other sources. The Post relied upon a software program, iThenticate, designed to catch plagiarism.

Last week, the Crown Publishing Group, which released Godless, also dismissed questions about Coulter's work, calling them "as trivial and meritless as they are irresponsible."

Coulter, a conservative known for her harsh rhetoric — she labeled four 9-11 widows "harpies" who exploited their husbands' deaths — has also written the best sellers Treason and Slander. Her columns appear in more than 100 newspapers.

Mr. Demon Cunt Cheese, if you are going to resort to name calling at least spell it correctly. The correct spelling is douche. I am surprised you didn't refer to your disposable douche kit.

LMMFAO

Hey, you fucking retard.

WHERE WAS THE "INVESTIGATION" YOU SPEAK OF??????

Denials by the people with a vested interest ARE NOT CONSIDERED AN INVESTIGATION BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION

You ignorant, fucking DOLT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kill yourself now. You're officially too stupid to live.

fucking moron.:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
07-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Easy people...

Let's all be friends, Pojo and Cat going to be very upset seeing this on my monitor...

ULTRAMAN VH
07-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Nice vitriolic response, I expect nothing less from Lounge Queen and his sidekick Demon Cunt Hair. The only one that can debate without expletives is Nick. The Frontline is a joke. I'm outta here. Lounge you make the left and the Democratic party more laughable than they already are. Actually both parties are doing nothing for the middle class except sucking it dry. So keep playing Cheerleader for the Left and ask yourself, what have they done for me lately.

LoungeMachine
07-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Nice vitriolic response, I expect nothing less from Lounge Queen and his sidekick Demon Cunt Hair. The only one that can debate without expletives is Nick. The Frontline is a joke. I'm outta here. Lounge you make the left and the Democratic party more laughable than they already are. Actually both parties are doing nothing for the middle class except sucking it dry. So keep playing Cheerleader for the Left and ask yourself, what have they done for me lately.

Good riddance pussy.

Run and hide rather than admit you can't back up your claim to an "INVESTIGATION"

Why not just admit you were wrong in your love of mANN Coulter.

Moron.:rolleyes:

Again, I ask you numbnuts.....

WHO CONDUCTED THIS INVESTIGATION YOU'RE SO PROUD OF?

Buh-bye.:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Nice vitriolic response,

It's "vitriolic" to ask you to prove your assertion there was an "investigation"???

You're right.

This forum is too tough for you.

See ya.:cool:

ULTRAMAN VH
07-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Would it kill you to make your point without all of the insults???

LoungeMachine
07-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Would it kill you to make your point without all of the insults???

Yes or No.

Were you wrong when you claimed repeatedly there was an "investigation"?

:rolleyes:

ULTRAMAN VH
07-23-2006, 12:02 AM
No, I was not wrong. Why would the Universal Press Sindicate and Crown Publishing risk their reputations on a plagiarized book?? They both went back investigated the accusations and found no merit in them.

LoungeMachine
07-23-2006, 12:05 AM
No, I was not wrong. Why would the Universal Press Sindicate and Crown Publishing risk their reputations on a plagiarized book?? They both went back investigated the accusations and found no merit in them.

LMAO

Yeah, that's a real investigation. :rolleyes:

No wonder you're so gullible.

Ah well, doesn't matter.

You've already said you're leaving.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 12:07 AM

http://crescentcitycoinclub.org/clipart_and_photos/50%20dollar%20bill%20new%20-%20front%20&%20back.jpg

LoungeMachine
07-23-2006, 12:07 AM

:lol:

LoungeMachine
07-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Nick?

Are you actually suggesting the publishers would gloss over a true investigation of a client to protect their investments????

Say it aint so, Joe.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-23-2006, 12:14 AM
LOL LOL, OH and the NY POST didn't make a dime off of that story.

FORD
07-23-2006, 01:08 AM
The New York Post is published by Rupert "FAUX News" Murdoch. Would he print a story that wasn't true??

;)

OK, silly question.

But would he print a story about his favorite transgendered character assassin, if it weren't true?

Cathedral
07-23-2006, 02:08 AM
Who cares, any discussion on this site about Anne Coulter is a total and complete waste of bandwidth.

Y'all best repent and ask Sarge for forgiveness, lol.

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Who cares, any discussion on this site about Anne Coulter is a total and complete waste of bandwidth.

And yet you continue to engage in this discussion.

How many posts is that now?

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 06:09 AM
LOL LOL, OH and the NY POST didn't make a dime off of that story.

Nice try, ULTRAVAGINA VH.

Maybe Ann's Mom conducted an investigation too!

ULTRAMAN VH
07-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Here we go again with the name calling. Your a fine representative for the Left. Keep up the great work.

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Here we go again with the name calling. Your a fine representative for the Left. Keep up the great work.

Will do ULTRASCROTUM VH.

Somebody's gotta try to keep you neocon dummies honest.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Thats funny because Neocons are liberal hippies from the sixties who cleverly disguise themselves as Conservatives. Our current administration is being run by Neo conservatives. I am not a Neocon. A good example of a conservative is Pat Buchanon, not George Bush.

jacksmar
07-25-2006, 05:12 PM
"I think the other point that no one is making about the [Abu Ghraib] abuse photos is just the disproportionate number of women involved, including a girl general running the entire operation. I mean, this is lesson, you know, one million and 47 on why women shouldn't be in the military. In addition to not being able to carry even a medium-sized backpack, women are too vicious."

There are only two choices with savages: Fight or run. Democrats always want to run, but they dress it up in meaningless catchphrases like "diplomacy," "detente," "engagement," "multilateral engagement," "multilateral diplomacy," "containment" and "going to the U.N."
http://images.amuniversal.com/ups/features/ann_coulter/coulter_ann_180.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
"I think the other point that no one is making about the [Abu Ghraib] abuse photos is just the disproportionate number of women involved, including a girl general running the entire operation. I mean, this is lesson, you know, one million and 47 on why women shouldn't be in the military. In addition to not being able to carry even a medium-sized backpack, women are too vicious."

There are only two choices with savages: Fight or run. Democrats always want to run, but they dress it up in meaningless catchphrases like "diplomacy," "detente," "engagement," "multilateral engagement," "multilateral diplomacy," "containment" and "going to the U.N."
http://images.amuniversal.com/ups/features/ann_coulter/coulter_ann_180.jpg

http://www.dcimprov.com/boring.jpg

jacksmar
07-26-2006, 02:48 PM
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/article.cgi?article=92

Love her stuff and she's right on.
And Nick, don't miss Ann Coulter on Hardball 07/27/2006.

Nickdfresh
07-26-2006, 05:35 PM
No she's not. She's a hate-monger and an easily exposed stupid one at that.

And I'd have a three way with Rosie O'Donnell and Star Jones before I touched that shit!

ULTRAMAN VH
07-26-2006, 07:26 PM
Aaarrrgghhh!!! Nick you're killing me. Star Jones and fat Rosie?????? I don't care what political affiliation these women belong to, but between the three, I am banging Coulter. LOL LOL

Cathedral
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
And yet you continue to engage in this discussion.

How many posts is that now?

You wanna suck what?

FORD
07-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Aaarrrgghhh!!! Nick you're killing me. Star Jones and fat Rosie?????? I don't care what political affiliation these women belong to, but between the three, I am banging Coulter. LOL LOL

So you like the cock then? I hear George Michael is available, if Anndrew says no.

DEMON CUNT
07-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
You wanna suck what?

Your 40 year old clit!

Kristy
07-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Then There Is This (http://www.buffalobeast.com/103/Ask_Ann.htm)

Cathedral
07-27-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Your 40 year old clit!

LMMFAO, good one...you are what you eat.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2006, 09:41 AM

Call it a hunch, but I don't think you're going to be banging anybody anytime soon.

LMAO

jacksmar
07-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Ann standing her ground against the queen of airheads and Miss Perfect on the Today show.
Dead on and correct again.
http://www.mrc.org/rm/cyber/2002/couric062602/segment1.ram

Don't miss her tonight Nick. I know you'd HATE that.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Call it a hunch, but I don't think you're going to be banging anybody anytime soon.

LMAO

Wow, Loungequeen your a real comedian. Just love that far left humor.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Wow, Loungequeen your a real comedian. Just love that far left humor.

Okay, funny man.

Let's review.

It's you're, not your in this case.

And pointing out my humor with your lack of a sex life, really is much funnier than a "Loungequeesn" reference.

Besides, Skippy. Do you REALLY think anyone with the handle "ULTRAMAN VH" :rolleyes: should be making jokes about names?

LMMFAO

ULTRAMAN !!!!! :lol:

Dude, you've obviously got a small dick. But don't worry. No girl will ever have to notice

ULTRAMAN VH
07-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Okay, funny man.

Let's review.

It's you're, not your in this case.

And pointing out my humor with your lack of a sex life, really is much funnier than a "Loungequeesn" reference.

Besides, Skippy. Do you REALLY think anyone with the handle "ULTRAMAN VH" :rolleyes: should be making jokes about names?

LMMFAO

ULTRAMAN !!!!! :lol:

Dude, you've obviously got a small dick. But don't worry. No girl will ever have to notice

And this coming from a guy who has a dark sexual obsession with Johnny Depp. Thanks for pointing out my writing error, and for the record you misspelled Loungequeen. Have a great weekend Captain Zero.