PDA

View Full Version : To Sarge and Pojo

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:52 AM
Guys you need to do something about these mods man. You know who I am talking about. Just fuck man. To be perfectly honest with you one requirement is that they have to be Die Hard Roth fans.

Another thing Sarge and Pojo I know alot of Die Hard Roth fans left this site because of mods being rude. I aint talking about the last year. I am talking about the last 5 years.

If any mod attacks any of my friends or me on this site I will go off on them. Elvis needs to go man.

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:56 AM
I am going beyond postal with the posting. And if Elvis doesnt shut the fuck up I will manipulate his photos to the max.

Hey if I get banned so be it. To be honest with you you cant even bash Sammy and Eddie on this site. It has to be in a certain way. Fuck that........ This is a Roth site and fuck the mods that like Sammy...
They shouldnt even be mods. Mods that like Sammy are dumb fucks..

thefive
07-07-2006, 04:58 AM
Oh yeah do a history on the recent posting Elvis starts the shit all the fuckin time.

Cato
07-07-2006, 04:58 AM
what's the best way to quiet this psycho?

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 05:01 AM
thefive is getting desperate!

DavidLeeNatra
07-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Guys you need to do something about these mods man. You know who I am talking about. Just fuck man. To be perfectly honest with you one requirement is that they have to be Die Hard Roth fans.

Another thing Sarge and Pojo I know alot of Die Hard Roth fans left this site because of mods being rude. I aint talking about the last year. I am talking about the last 5 years.

If any mod attacks any of my friends or me on this site I will go off on them. Elvis needs to go man.

hey five, long time no talk...this thread is stupid...the army is not about being nice, neither is CVH or rock'n'roll...it's all about the attitude...you want to play nice... cherone.com or vhlinks.com might be a good place...this here is the rotharmy, created by some crazy ass mofos for even more fucked up mofos...you think the mods are rude? you should see the pissing cuntests in the mod room :D

I said it before and I say it again...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...live it or leave it...but don't try to change it...

thefive
07-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
hey five, long time no talk...this thread is stupid...the army is not about being nice, neither is CVH or rock'n'roll...it's all about the attitude...you want to play nice... cherone.com or vhlinks.com might be a good place...this here is the rotharmy, created by some crazy ass mofos for even more fucked up mofos...you think the mods are rude? you should see the pissing cuntests in the mod room :D

I said it before and I say it again...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...live it or leave it...but don't try to change it...

Well I am just pissed at the moment. I will cool off. Yeah i agree with you. Look at my signature

The Roth Army is a David Lee Roth site NOT a FRIENDS SITE. The Roth Army is not a place where Dave fans and Sam fans meet, become friends and fall in love. The sign on the front door says The Diamond David Lee Roth Army Celebrating David Lee Roth And Classic Van Halen. Go to a website that is dedicated to the TV show Friends if you want to feel friendship and love."
A quote from thefive

So my main point I aint going to be nice to rude people. LOL

thefive
07-07-2006, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Cato
what's the best way to quiet this psycho?

Take that Victoria Zdrok avatar off and put a new one of her. You had that forever.....

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 05:24 AM
Take that Victoria Zdrok avatar off and put a new one of her. You had that forever.....

sod off, get a burger or something.

binnie
07-07-2006, 05:28 AM
Well I am just pissed at the moment. I will cool off. Yeah i agree with you. Look at my signature

The Roth Army is a David Lee Roth site NOT a FRIENDS SITE. The Roth Army is not a place where Dave fans and Sam fans meet, become friends and fall in love. The sign on the front door says The Diamond David Lee Roth Army Celebrating David Lee Roth And Classic Van Halen. Go to a website that is dedicated to the TV show Friends if you want to feel friendship and love."
A quote from thefive

So my main point I aint going to be nice to rude people. LOL

Sorry, I fail to see the problem.

Elvis has always been cool as far as I can see, even when we haven't agreed on stuff.

And he is one of the few mods who isn't afraid to dump shit threads.

Threating him really isn't big or clever.

Cato
07-07-2006, 05:32 AM
just wondering. how many of you would wish thefive was run over by a roller?

Cato
07-07-2006, 05:39 AM
why doesn't Bush nuke him?

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 07:11 AM
thefive doesn't have any oil?

Cato
07-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
thefive doesn't have any oil?
no. but he has a G-spot instead.

Golden AWe
07-07-2006, 07:35 AM
i can understand it now! g-spot is very sensitive - that's why all the emotions, though this anger sounds like he has periods too.

Hardrock69
07-07-2006, 09:47 AM
thefive needs to shut the fuck up.

Poor baby cannot handle Elvis.

:rolleyes:

I think Pojo & Sarge have better things to do than listen to crybabies whine about how "victimized" they are and how "the mods are bad, bad people, my mommy says I should not be playing at any websites where I might get my poor widdul feelings hurt.."

E has my respect.

Sure he has different opinions than I do on some things.

But at least he sticks to his guns.

And having different opinions on certain subjects does not make him a bad person.

Oh, I am sorry...thefive does not understand such things...it is quite obvious he is suffering from diaper rash as it is....

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Dear the five,

Elvis knows more about Van Halen and Dave than you do. Get over it.

theAlly

ALinChainz
07-07-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't speak for the webbies on this site, but I bet I have a good idea ...

thefive ... you no like ... leave.

Period.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
theAlly

LMMFAO!, Ally you have a new nickname.

FORD
07-07-2006, 02:39 PM
I doubt anyone on this board has argued more with Elvis than me, and you don't hear me bitchin about him

I'm beginning to think "thefive" is the number of days in your menstrual cycle.

Grow up dude,

theford

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
LMMFAO!, Ally you have a new nickname.

Dear thechained,

Dude, don't you remember when his posts used to be mini letters and he would sign thefive on everything? Haha! I used to put theAlly on every reply.

theAlly

ps more ownage in Non.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Dear thechained,

Dude, don't you remember when his posts used to be mini letters and he would sign thefive on everything? Haha! I used to put theAlly on every reply.

theAlly

ps more ownage in Non.

TheAlly

I did see that, Pwnage was in effect indeed :). I don't remeber a lot abou thefive, except he attacked a lot of people, And even JOE THUNDER, Didn't like him

Thechained

ALinChainz
07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Except Joe's would be ... TheFAG ... or TheTHUD ... or ThePED.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Except Joe's would be ... TheFAG ... or TheTHUD ... or ThePED.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

TheTHUD

Good 'ol hoe thudner, Has he PM'd you recently al? LOL.

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Am I the only one who really gets a kick out of Thunder? In fact, I miss his threads about my cunt. Bastard doesn't send me flowers anymore. :(

theAlly

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Am I the only one who really gets a kick out of Thunder? In fact, I miss his threads about my cunt. Bastard doesn't send me flowers anymore. :(

theAlly

TheAlly

I also get a kick out of Lung and Al bitchslapping his pedo ass. It's very entertaining to read, especially when He tried to go after you.

Thechained

FORD
07-07-2006, 03:17 PM

theAlly

That's because you're too old for him. And you're a girl. Not Jose's type at all

theford

Loons The Great
07-07-2006, 03:21 PM
That Elvis sure talks a lotta poon.

POJO_Risin
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
So who the fuck is a Sammy fan? Elvis?

You are a Sammy fan?

fucker...

POJO_Risin
07-07-2006, 03:25 PM
If you are a Die Hard Roth fan...and not a member of this site...

then you aren't a Die Hard Roth fan...

that is all...

Ally_Kat
07-07-2006, 03:28 PM
TheAlly

I also get a kick out of Lung and Al bitchslapping his pedo ass. It's very entertaining to read, especially when He tried to go after you.

Thechained

Thechained

I loved the things he would go after, though. He so stares at my pic.

TheAlly

ALinChainz
07-07-2006, 03:28 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

TheTHUD

Good 'ol hoe thudner, Has he PM'd you recently al? LOL.

He did ... I sent a couple real fine replies back ... and then he pussied out ... he knows when he's got the shit kicked out of him.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He did ... I sent a couple real fine replies back ... and then he pussied out ... he knows when he's got the shit kicked out of him.

post 'em here.

Diamondjimi
07-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
If you are a Die Hard Roth fan...and not a member of this site...

then you aren't a Die Hard Roth fan...

that is all...

Goddamn poetry right there. LOL !

Can I use that in my sig.?:baaa:

:smoke2:

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 06:34 PM
To Sarge & Pojo:

You need to do something about these mods man. The NickDfresh is a, well, just fuck man! Demod and ban this mod, who would technically no longer be a mod if you demodded him. So, in truth, you have to ban him as a poster after demodding him. Because this mod/poster should be banned and then demodded because he is out of control and is a asshole. Thank you for your consideration, and I love both of you from the bottom of my heart and think you guys are Gods that walk among us. In fact, you cause me to question my heterosexually.

P.S. If you want me to kill or beat up any of your personal enemies, I will gladly do so. I hate that Panamark. Do you guys like ice cream? I do. Especially chocolate. Maybe we can all hang out at Dairy Queen sometime?

The NickD

http://67.15.137.163/quiz9/44415/res3.jpg

ELVIS
07-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
To Sarge & Pojo:

I hate that Panamark.

Why do you hate Panamark ??

:confused:

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Why does TheFive hate you?

I hate everybody, that Panamark makes me sooo mad!

ELVIS
07-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Why does TheFive hate you?

I don't fucking know !!

Why does he stalk Ally ??

Why does he send POJO and Sarge long-winded illiterate PM's ??

Maybe he's your alias...

Va Beach VH Fan
07-14-2006, 08:08 PM
If I were you guys, I'd investigate those mods in the Locker Room, they're just dicks man.....

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I don't fucking know !!

Why does he stalk Ally ??

Why does he send POJO and Sarge long-winded illiterate PM's ??

Maybe he's your alias...

No, he hates me too. I cracked him for his Den-ish Hagar pick spam a while ago...

Den-ish, hmmmmm....

Hardrock69
07-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah man that NickDFresh guy...I dunno about him....
;)

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 11:11 PM
I hate Elvis (he's gay).

I hate Ally (that German bitch won't show me her cunt, enough).

I hate Panamark (no reason actually, I really don't hate him at all, actually I have no feelings for him for that matter, no I like him).

I hate the locker room guys (they show props to that TeamThunder! dude and always post threads about an obscure boxer named Brian Minto).

I hate LoungeMachine, (because Winger sucks).

But I think TheFive is a genius and should immediately be made a Webbie!

TheNickD

Unchainme
07-14-2006, 11:16 PM
I hate Elvis (he's gay).

I hate Panamark (no reason actually, I really don't hate him at all, actually I have no feelings for him for that matter, no I like him).

I hate the locker room guys (they show props to that TeamThunder! dude and always post threads about an obscure boxer named Brian Minto).

I hate LoungeMachine, (because Winger sucks).

But I think TheFive is a genius and should immediately be made a Webbie!

Yes, Ally Show us your cunt, more.

Ally_Kat
07-14-2006, 11:56 PM

Half-German!

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 11:59 PM
So show half of it then.....

LoungeMachine
07-15-2006, 12:01 AM
I am going beyond postal with the posting. And if Elvis doesnt shut the fuck up I will manipulate his photos to the max.

ELVIS has photos of Max?

Polaroids no doubt.

This all makes perfect sense now.:D

bueno bob
07-15-2006, 02:50 AM
I hate thelounge because he's in the process of recording Winger IV for Frontiers records.

I hate theMatt White because he's Sheep Pen, and Sheep Pen guys are cunts. I also hate theImapus, theShaun, theZat, theDan, thePoopboy, theNickdfresh, theWarham, theLindsay, and all of the other theSheep Pen admins, but most especially theBob, because he's without a doubt the biggest asshole of them all. Just look at how badly he treats guys like theDavidLeeBroth and theRay4583!

It's shameful!

Ban him IMMEDIATELY!

Wawazat
07-15-2006, 04:05 AM
theGood, theBad & theBob

indeed

bueno bob
07-15-2006, 04:07 AM
That's right.

ThrillsNSpills
07-15-2006, 10:48 AM
I am going beyond postal with the posting.

Enough is enough.
Don't post pictures of stamps and packages.
and mailmen

You're coming out guns a blazin but you are twirling water pistols and you've pissed yourself.
Not Good.

theSpills

formerly ThrillsSpillsNfuckingDaffodils

DlocRoth
07-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Enough is enough.
Don't post pictures of stamps and packages.
and mailmen

You're coming out guns a blazin but you are twirling water pistols and you've pissed yourself.
Not Good.

theSpills

formerly ThrillsSpillsNfuckingDaffodils

Nice.

Dan
07-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I hate thelounge because he's in the process of recording Winger IV for Frontiers records.

I hate theMatt White because he's Sheep Pen, and Sheep Pen guys are cunts. I also hate theImapus, theShaun, theZat, theDan, thePoopboy, theNickdfresh, theWarham, theLindsay, and all of the other theSheep Pen admins, but most especially theBob, because he's without a doubt the biggest asshole of them all. Just look at how badly he treats guys like theDavidLeeBroth and theRay4583!

It's shameful!

Ban him IMMEDIATELY!

ShowOff.:(

bueno bob
07-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Dan
ShowOff.:(

Don't worry, you'll get your chance to own somebody before you know it. Like I said, Winger IV will be out soon...

:D