PDA

View Full Version : looks like Bob the G got banned

ThrillsNSpills
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Oh well

was gonna post a tombstone but I don't want to.

So to whoever thought that Gnote was Dave....

I'm here to tell you

He wasn't.

I don't know what went down.
He may have posted something that made sense.

binnie
07-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

I don't know what went down.
He may have posted something that made sense.

I think that'd be unlikely....

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:41 AM

:rolleyes:

If anyone even for a nanosecond actually thought that, they too should be banned just on general principle. :cool:

Figs
07-07-2006, 11:00 AM
How could someone ban the only one who can deliver th BROWN SOUND if and only if you were to PAY HIM for you know on the lighter side of midnight eddie can no longer hit the unattainable notes that once before on a day not unlike this one he could do no problem but now it's only bobgnote that could have pulled it off in a way that would be as pleasing as blueberry pancakes fresh off the griddle while on vacation near some beach i think i need my pills....

ThrillsNSpills
07-07-2006, 11:37 AM
This just in.
He sent me a letter to say goodbye to you all with.
I told him goodbye letters didn't work at the forums and he called me the "n" word.

"It is with great regret that I inform you that my membership with the distinguished RothArmy forums has been terminated.
My efforts to enlighten the minds of others have been met with scorn, ridicule, disgust, and revulsion and at that juncture I made the determination that a more racist tone be added to my posts.
Something went wrong though my fellow posters.
First it was the twitching.
Then my head started spinning around and my eyeballs followed suit, spinning randomly in opposite directions. At one point my left eyeball was expelled from its socket making a loud popping sound and thank Christ I had an old popsickle stick and some crazy glue. Unfortunately I put the eyeball in backwards which led to me walking into walls but gave me the unique perspective of seeing my brains up close.
Trust me, they look like guts and veins. I resolved to store the popsickle stick in my left ear in case of a further occurence. I will seize this opportunity away from the forums to work on several projects, notably the BobGnote dictionary, the BobGnote thesaurus, and my personal favorite, the BobGnote guide to derailing threads which will focus on talking in circles, speaking in tongues, and talking to the wall.
My future plans will include going to rehab, getting the exorcism, then pursuing a lobotomy, so that when the ban is lifted I will return a completely overhauled BobGnote. "

bueno bob
07-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Well...in regards to that...if you're going to cash the cow, you have to know the crop that gets stirred is the corn on the plate, you dig - you can't buy that, but the van is wheeled. Ice tea, JD, maybe even EZE, I can tell you that you have to PAY for that with the veins of eyes and versimilitude. I think it's crafty - they think religion - you people think "What about the rhino?" Spider man...ha! I sent the belongings of the soundtrack to the toys of prior days and they said it was #3.

So...there you go...you want it, you better pay for it because there's nothing more likely than the rake at the wall.

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21184&perpage=30&pagenumber=4

check out this classic bitchslapping of bobnote done by our own bueno bob.

Coyote
07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Don't tell me you guys actually miss that speed freak...

:D

Unchainme
07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Don't tell me you guys actually miss that speed freak...

:D

I'm glad he's gone
couldn't understand the fucker half the time.

binnie
07-07-2006, 12:42 PM
He'll probably come back just as annoying....

Figs
07-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by binnie
He'll probably come back just as annoying....

...they always do.....

Loons The Great
07-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Later on, Goat Farmer!! Don't let the backdo' hitya where the good Law'd split ya!!

HALLELUJAH!!

sadaist
07-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Anyone know what finally did it? What was the straw that broke the camel's back? The thing I liked about his posts - if I can't understand them, then I must still be sane. I would worry only if they started to make sense to me.

binnie
07-07-2006, 02:39 PM
At a guess probably something unbeleivably homophobic and racist!

bueno bob
07-07-2006, 03:48 PM
...man, I gotta admit...that was an UNBELIEVABLY good owning on my part...

Damn! A work of art, truth be told...

jcook11
07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well...in regards to that...if you're going to cash the cow, you have to know the crop that gets stirred is the corn on the plate, you dig - you can't buy that, but the van is wheeled. Ice tea, JD, maybe even EZE, I can tell you that you have to PAY for that with the veins of eyes and versimilitude. I think it's crafty - they think religion - you people think "What about the rhino?" Spider man...ha! I sent the belongings of the soundtrack to the toys of prior days and they said it was #3.

So...there you go...you want it, you better pay for it because there's nothing more likely than the rake at the wall.

Finally a voice of reason...

bueno bob
07-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Finally a voice of reason...

If there's anything I represent at the Roth Army Forums, it's reason.

binnie
07-07-2006, 05:08 PM
And modesty.....

Diamondjimi
07-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Good riddance to the brain-dead ass pollup. If he surfaces again he won't be hard to ID, that's for sure.

Any of the mods care to jump in and fill us in ?

jcook11
07-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Just a few words about our dear friend bobgnote: We here at the Army will miss you bob, why it seems like only yesterday you were calling someone a ****** or faggot......asshat or some other kindly term. How can we ever repay you for inspiring Edward Van Halen to steal your riffs.Had it not been for you gnote the world would not have "Man on a mission" or "Dejavue" and finally on a personal note, thanks for showing me that sometimes abortion is the only option.......Thanks buddy!

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi

Any of the mods care to jump in and fill us in ?

No, not really. :cool:

LoungeMachine
07-07-2006, 09:27 PM

Actually, if you really want to know. The IP checked out to be none other than Edward.

[ but don't tell anyone, k?]

:cool:

sadaist
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Actually, if you really want to know. The IP checked out to be none other than Edward.

[ but don't tell anyone, k?]

:cool:

I wouldn't doubt it. The way he writes matches the way Edward looks.

jcook11
07-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
I wouldn't doubt it. The way he writes matches the way Edward looks.

Hey sadaist if you want to get a relly good laugh check out Arielles'dump forum.....gnoteworthy! :D

rustoffa
07-07-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm actually a minor fan of the "stream of consciousness" posting style. The gnote plebian's material was forced.

Vaya Cunt Dios!

thome
07-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I'll miss Notty Bobby G he reminds me of me before the operation,
now i'm better than i was, well they say i am(drooling feverishly) and they gave me a diploma ,Well, i stole it ,the former owner gave it to me and his coin collection.Nice Guy to bad he had to .........anyway, it's pritty outside.

Happy Lobotomy Bob, you'll never be the Same, Before, Again!!!

Mutha On Roth's!

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by binnie
And modesty.....

That too...

ThrillsNSpills
07-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
...man, I gotta admit...that was an UNBELIEVABLY good owning on my part...

Damn! A work of art, truth be told...

You went above and beyond on that one, there's no doubt. Left the babbling Maroon a standin' there with his teeth in his mouth.

I leave you now with that magic quote Lawrence said to Peter in Office Space....

Fuckin A

Matt White
07-08-2006, 09:35 AM
'OLd BobG actually managed to get the boot..................

Well.....he'll be back................

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 09:42 AM
With the way he posts, we'll see him from miles away...

Matt White
07-08-2006, 09:45 AM
He cunt control himself.......it's the medication...or lack thereof................

Little Texan
07-08-2006, 01:30 PM
The men in the white coats are taking him away as we speak...

Nickdfresh
07-08-2006, 04:02 PM
This was a troll using some sort of text scrambler program methinks...

Little Texan
07-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This was a troll using some sort of brain scrambler like crack cocaine methinks...

I think you're probably right...