Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 02:34 AM
But im sure you al dont care for me but wht eva i

WARF
07-08-2006, 02:46 AM
What's wrong bro?

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 02:49 AM
I just feel like my life isn't worth shit you know? I really have no good friends. Feels like they are using me for my money you know?

WARF
07-08-2006, 02:55 AM
My life sucks too dude...
If anyone knew 1% of my life...
from the way I portray myself in these forums...
they would be shocked...
I've been through hell and back...
And i'm still standing...

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Dude... if you need anyone to talk to.
Shoot me a PM.
I've been there.
It's not just 3 AM here... and i'm posting... for shits n' giggles...
I think I have insomnia...

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 03:02 AM
Iv alwaays likes you man so i hope every hing turns out all good you know? I am sure my life aint shit compared to yours but i wish you ggod shit you knoe? Your a great person man

FORD
07-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by WARF

I've been through hell and back...
And i'm still standing...

Insert gay-assed 80's video for therapy purposes here.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6KVNHEb_D0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6KVNHEb_D0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:20 AM
uh uh u hu hu
LMAO
That's some funny shit FORD.
I kinda like that song though.

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Kilkmaru
Iv alwaays likes you man so i hope every hing turns out all good you know? I am sure my life aint shit compared to yours but i wish you ggod shit you knoe? Your a great person man

You too bro...
Drink up dude!
I like the Eddie Van Halen approach...
Drinking does solve your problems...
atleast temporary lol...

VAN HLN CA
07-08-2006, 03:26 AM
heavy shit for a Fri nite.

All the BS aside man, its gonna be ups and downs the rest of the way.

People will 99.5% of the time let you down and good friends come along maybe 5 times in a life -hang on to them. Most people have self stroking agendas. I imagine TN is real folks though imagine LA wher most people are fronting fake smiles and enthusiasm and when alone are as fake as Sammys not lusting for life in Daves pants.

Times like this call for an outlet........

5 years ago my old lady split and i was ready to _____ anyway one of the Motley's told me to start writing, songs?? im not much a writer he said no just get a pad and pour it ALL out in every detail. That was SAVING therapy and I still do it now when im freaked on a leash.
Not a journal, scratch pad-you might trash it after but even if you take forever doin it-ITS release in a Big Way try it look at after then be real with yurself and ask what have you been doing that is making things harder youll get some enlightenment and tomorrow will be a Better One.

My wife and I are together 14 years in Aug-Im still a shitty communicator but the best things in life are never textbook anything

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 03:32 AM
You too bro...
Drink up dude!
I like the Eddie Van Halen approach...
Drinking does solve your problems...
atleast temporary lol...
I fel too much like ed... all i care about is getting drunk.

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:33 AM
Fuck man...

I'm gonna get wasted with takimiri....

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Come on and join me... And is the what my user name looks like to youi? takamiri?

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:37 AM
didn't you change your name?
Anyway, you inspired me to drink...
life sucks dude!

FORD
07-08-2006, 03:39 AM
http://www.bigskybrew.com/images/trilogo_moosedrool.jpg

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 03:40 AM
Ya i chanded it to Kilkmaru but i ges you knoe me as takamiri. fuck it my name is greg :)

WARF
07-08-2006, 03:41 AM
I need stronger shit than that FORD.

I'm working on red label walker...

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 04:04 AM
ha

WARF
07-08-2006, 04:06 AM
okay... im buzzin'...
life is good again....
Maybe Eddie was right all along...
Alcoholism is the only way to deal with David Lee Roth. LMAO!

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 04:10 AM
Haha i love it

WARF
07-08-2006, 04:13 AM
Dude... now that my buzz is goin'...
I think i'm gonna smoke some fucking weed now...
I haven't had pussy for almost a week...
I'm gettin' antsy...

Kilkmaru
07-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Well i havn;t had any in two an a haglh years

binnie
07-08-2006, 05:04 AM
It's Saturday friends!

Drink up, lie back, crank up the CVH

And scream

FUCK YOU WORLD!!!!!

Always helps me out!!!!

Kilkmaru, I'm sorry to hear your feeling like that my friend, especially at only 22 - no one should feel as low as that.

WARF
07-08-2006, 05:13 AM
fuck the advice kilk...
we're all gonna be a sack of corpses one day...
drink up and fuck everyone!

binnie
07-08-2006, 05:23 AM

Now that's a mantra to live your life by!

ThrillsNSpills
07-08-2006, 05:26 AM
fuck the advice kilk...
we're all gonna be a sack of corpses one day...

FUCK yeah Warf .

We wil be rotting, rigor mortis smelly motherfuckers that even the flies will reject.

Flies ?

YES

Flies that lay their eggs you know where will reject our smelling corpses. One Day

Beers and pills are not the answer though.

Unless it's imported beer and strong pills.

I live near a package store.
It was no accident.

Next time I'm with my woman I'll take her doggy style and shout
This ones' for Kilmaru

then make sure I'm strapped in because it will be like the rodeo

Hyaa Hyaa

binnie
07-08-2006, 05:29 AM
"Why behave in public when you're livin on a play ground"!!!!

Happy weekend!

RuzDNailz
07-08-2006, 05:49 AM
Look, I hope everything works out for you for the better. Life just ain't a bowl of cherries, you know. You gotta pop them! But jokes aside you gotta pick yourself up and think of some strategies to turn things around for you. Everybody has been down that road many times and that is what happens in life.

Mr. Vengeance
07-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Jesus Christ...what an uplifting thread.

Did enough drinking to last a good week on Thursday night. I need to let my system detox for a couple of days.

Douglas T.
07-08-2006, 11:42 AM
If life sucks ... that's a sign to make some changes ... make the changes! Never too late to start something new! Just stop doing what drags ya down! Get a puppy!

DlocRoth
07-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
If life sucks ... that's a sign to make some changes ... make the changes! Never too late to start something new! Just stop doing what drags ya down! Get a puppy!

So ya have something to kick! ;)

Ally_Kat
07-08-2006, 12:50 PM

Exactly.

I sometimes get into bouts of life sucks and all that when I dwell on all the crap that happened to me in the last year. It sucks. But then I try to do something or get involved in something I like that'll refocus my energy in a new direction. Like, I like to write, so I'm working on my novel. And as pathetic as this sounds, it gets meexcited sometimes to work on it.

But if you need a friend, we're the same age. I have a vagina and all, but I can act like one of the guys. I'm also told I'm good therapy.

ThrillsNSpills
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Exactly.

Like, I like to write, so I'm working on my novel. And as pathetic as this sounds, it gets meexcited sometimes to work on it.

Not pathetic at all. Realizing that you CAN redirect your thoughts when things get you down is a gift in itself, and your writing will only improve the more you do it.
And when other people finally enjoy it down the line it will be that much more rewarding for you.

WARF
07-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Woah... just got back from work..
actually I was drinkin' on the job!!! WOOOOOO!!!!
Yup... life still sucks!!!
GET WASTED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

Ally_Kat
07-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Woah... just got back from work..
actually I was drinkin' on the job!!! WOOOOOO!!!!
Yup... life still sucks!!!
GET WASTED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

what were you drinking? I think I want some! :D

Ally_Kat
07-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

And when other people finally enjoy it down the line it will be that much more rewarding for you.

That's what I'm shooting for. I remember at my graduation my father and the chair of my department talking about my writing and, even though he was a broken man from chemo and all that, there was this twinkle in Dad's eye when he went on how I would be on the NYT bestsellers list. Now, that may or may not happen, but I feel instead of moping around I should try to achieve something I know he's be proud of. So that's what I do now.

And that was our after-school special part of the thread. lol Who wants to do body shots? :D

WARF
07-08-2006, 09:06 PM
i'M DRINKINH AYNTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON AT THIS POINT!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
07-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Who wants to do body shots? :D

Well, I would, in a minute! :D Even though I'm not sure what it means, I mean, the expression, "body shots", I have an idea, though. :)

But it's 6 hours later here in the Alps, which are a bit far from NYC... :D

Keep on writing, Ally, I'll be your biggest froggie fan for sure when you publish your works. Yeah! :cool:

G'nite.

And don't forget, that is I address kiltmaroon (:D), life might more or less often be a bitch to some of us creatures, but isn't it the only serious option we have?
We're all given a piece of plasticine when we're born, all plasticine pieces aren't as easy to handle, but it's up to each of us to model it the best we can, and harmonize it with others, isn't it?
So, if you've had enough of it, well, there's just nothing else: it's either working on or nothing at all.
I'm not deeply convinced of that right now as I'm confronted to a certain feeling of pointlessness in my own life; however, I guess I'll be back to it in a little while. It often happens that way, doesn't it? :)

rustoffa
07-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I went out and bought a pedal boat today.
http://www.bednboat.com/99hcc_images/Pedal%20boat.PICT200.gif

If you have access to a small neighborhood lake, it's a fun way to get some excersize. It's also alot of fun to call somebody's dogs into the water on your way by, and hear folks screaming for 'em to get out of the water! Oh yeah, drink beer while you're pedaling!
:D

Little Texan
07-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Well i havn;t had any in two an a haglh years

I haven't had any since last September, so at least you know there are others out there in the same boat.

Douglas T.
07-08-2006, 11:50 PM
OH MAN! I don't new how I would survive this world without my paddleboat trips down the river!

Douglas T.
07-08-2006, 11:52 PM
But im sure you al dont care for me but wht eva i

It's been a couple hours since we heard from ya! How's things goin'?

Douglas T.
07-08-2006, 11:55 PM
hey ... you live in N'ASSville ... BIG CITY! everybody get's laid in the big city!? how can we help here! Well when I was 22 I hung out in the resorts scouting tourist gals ... they have those in N'ASSville?!?:cool:

Little Texan
07-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Hope he didn't pull the trigger or step off the edge of that building! Dude sounded really downtrodden, almost suicidal.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Oh, sorry for that plasticine crap... :o
Next time I come back home that stoned and that late I guess I'll hit the sack directly!
Life, a piece of plasticine... :rolleyes: Ahem! :o

http://visitbristol.co.uk/dbimgs/Wallace%20&%20Gromit%20large.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 08:50 AM
You know, this thread reminds me of something:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfbneDm4miY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WfbneDm4miY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ahhh, heard this song last night for the first time on months if not years --always cheers me up when I haves da' blues...

Nickdfresh
07-09-2006, 08:56 AM
what were you drinking? I think I want some! :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K1XGjHqyaI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_K1XGjHqyaI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I want some too!

Jérôme Frenchise
07-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Anutha-nutha-nutha-nutha-nutha-nuther piece of meat!

binnie
07-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Life is all about how you put the spin on things.

You have to keep lookin forward, never dwell on misfortune and always remember "you gotta laugh with life, or it'll laugh at you."

Douglas T.
07-09-2006, 01:27 PM
If I dwelled on all the things I need to get done this week I would go crazy so ... I focus on one day at a time ... be the best I can be every minute ... and if all works out ... the end product is much more enjoyable!

binnie
07-09-2006, 03:54 PM
If I dwelled on all the things I need to get done this week I would go crazy so ... I focus on one day at a time ... be the best I can be every minute ... and if all works out ... the end product is much more enjoyable!

Yep, the same thing goes for big tasks.

I've just completed a draft for my 20,000 word thesis. i took it 500-1000 words at a time, because last time I tried to plan and write a big piece of writing in one go, I went mad!

It's the same with anything, plan a little bit at a time and it will be more rewarding.

WARF
07-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Where is kilkmuru?

I'm gettin' FUBAR tonight!