PDA

View Full Version : Burn, Ozzy, Burn... Ozzy's House Catches Fire.. Again

The_KiD
07-08-2006, 09:11 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060707/en_celeb_eo/19438;_ylt=AsNv0WHNZTYH6uI5trH4M01dDxkF;_ylu=X3oDM TBjMHVqMTQ4BHNlYwN5bnN1YmNhdA--

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah...Sharon had some spiel about it (when does she not?) saying it's "cursed"...

I suggest to her that maybe she shouldn't have egged Eddie's on stage representatives...?

:D

The_KiD
07-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Yeah...Sharon had some spiel about it (when does she not?) saying it's "cursed"...

I suggest to her that maybe she shouldn't have egged Eddie's on stage representatives...?

:D

Yep, Don't Fuck with Iron Maiden... Ha...

KiD

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Here's to you, Sharon... :)

http://ironmaiden.rockmetal.art.pl/galeria/eddie/eddie18.jpg

HA!

Bitch.

thome
07-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Sharon misses her big dumb ass flopping all over primetimes dik.
Remindes me of the stupid bitch in my highschool i had to resque
from her weekly wrist slashing attention trick.

She would light Pops on fire if she thought it would make her some money or get her face on the Tellie.....

Ozzfest sales have been down you know....

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Isn't she charging bands for the right to play now, or something? I thought I heard something about that...$75,000.00 or some shit for stage #1 billing?

Sharonfest sales have been down because of all the shit bands Kelli and Jack choose to put on there. All the Nu-Metal, alt-rock crap that nobody over the age of 13 fucking cares about...usually you get 3 decent bands (Sabbath, Maiden, Rob Zombie and whoever) and 16-20 acts you've never heard of and don't care to hear of, either...

It's not a band festival...it's Sharon trying to keep Ozzy relevant with the younger generation into the here-today-gone-tomorrow-we-all-sound-alike trendy Mallcore bands and Ozzy's just too confused anymore to put a stop to it...

Sharonfest has gotten to the point where it's just pathetic...

bueno bob
07-08-2006, 09:51 AM
I saw an interview a few days back where Ozzy was "hinting" at the possibility of new Sabbath...saying "Don't rule it out" or something...

What the fuck...does ANYBODY actually buy that bullshit anymore?

Tony, Geezer, and Bill know FULL WELL they're not going to record (or release) anything with Ozzy as Sabbath ever again. Sabbath's been reunited for TEN FUCKING YEARS now...the material for a new album exists...but Sharon won't let it see the light of day until SHE gets all the money from it...

"Scary Dreams" proved that it COULD actually have potential, but as usual, Sharon's fucking derailing the whole thing because it doesn't follow her interests or put ALL the money in her pocket...

I hope they fucking cancel Sharonfest...had it not been for that crap, we could have seen great tours from both Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler last year...oh well...

thome
07-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Twofer for Bueno !!!

Rite on the money.