PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Gordon, a prince among fags

POJO_Risin
07-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Good old Jeffy-boy, on his way to not making another chase...decides to race like a cunt...well...in his case...a fucking dick...

I hate Kenseth as much as the next guy...but fucking Gordon races for shit.

of course...Kenseth cunted him earlier in the season...perhaps they are even now...

somehow...I doubt it...

atomicpunk5151
07-09-2006, 09:00 PM
He spun him or Kenseth checked up? Either way it was a puss move.

I was just hoping that Gordon would have stayed on the track longer so the fans could have rained down beer cans on him.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Don't see how it could be classified as a puss move...

Kenseth slowed WAY down in that turn...

Let's not forget, Kenseth could have been starting to run out of gas on that turn also, causing the slow down....

So yeah, sure Gordon spun him out, mostly likely on purpose, but Kenseth did enough of it on his own....

Whatever, the double standard continues to this day, 12 years and running now isn't it ??

Everyone else can spin Gordon out without any problems and the crowds go wild...

But when Gordon does it ?? The retards rain the track with beer bottles....

POJO_Risin
07-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Gordon is a cunt.

plain and simple.

He's good for fucking nothing, and even though the fuckhead won a Winston Cup...er...Nextel Cup after the big split with Evernham...I don't give a shit...

that team was all Evernham...period...

fuck Gordon...

well...better not say that around a Gordon thread...

Like I said...it couldn't have happened to a bigger cunt though...fucking Kenseth...

they both should have spun out...

and did you see Kenseth after that?

Christ, he looked like a grandma tied with rope driving...

POJO_Risin
07-09-2006, 09:46 PM
No...Kenseth was an equal pussy for doing it to him early in the year...

but Gordon does it EVERY FUCKING TIME HE WINS...

don't worry...I'll call a cunt when I see a cunt...

and Gordon and Kenseth are both cunts...

and I don't give a shit if Kenseth "checked up," Gordon was trying to take him out...

because he's a cunt.

Dude, how in the fuck can you be a fucking Gordon fan...

it just doesn't fit

Dave's PA Rental
07-09-2006, 10:27 PM
The last time I rooted for Jeff Gordon was, I believe, the first Brickyard race in 94 or 95...

I didnt see today's race (was watching the Sox go 19 innings in Chi-town) but I flipped over to see the winners circle...NO-ONE was cheering for Gordon when he was being interviewed...it was embarassing...

atomicpunk5151
07-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Don't see how it could be classified as a puss move...

What I meant was.....Gordon had a faster car and could have easily passed Kenseth on any turn in the next 1 or 2 laps. Gordon would have won regardless, but he saw the opportunity and went for it.

Sure it was just a racing deal, but it was easily avoidable.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
He's good for fucking nothing, and even though the fuckhead won a Winston Cup...er...Nextel Cup after the big split with Evernham...I don't give a shit...

that team was all Evernham...period...

I don't necessarily disagree with that Poj....

They've never been the same since he left....

But I just continue to be amazed why everyone else can do it to Gordon, and everyone is so up in arms after he retaliates....

Little Texan
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I never have been able to stand Jeff Gordon! I'm always rooting for him to finish way back or crash out of the race.

rustoffa
07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Earnhardt did the same shit, and was a MAJOR factor in Jeffy's schooling. The fans were booing Big E @ probably the same point in his career...give or take a few crashed cars.

Doesn't change the fact that Gordon is hardly bigger than a housecat, and sounds alot like one!

jcook11
07-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Earnhardt did the same shit, and was a MAJOR factor in Jeffy's schooling. The fans were booing Big E @ probably the same point in his career...give or take a few crashed cars.

Doesn't change the fact that Gordon is hardly bigger than a housecat, and sounds alot like one!

Rustoffa you beat me to the point agaian...I can't stand Gordon personally, but #3 did far worse than that kind of shit and everyone knows it. Difference being if you didn't likeit, #3 would be glad to get you in the pits or somplace else and have it out. Gordon won't

Va Beach VH Fan
07-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Earnhardt did the same shit

THANK YOU !!!!

But when Earnhardt did it, I'm sure it was "just racing"....

rustoffa
07-10-2006, 11:12 PM
it was "just racing"....

That's exactly what Helton & COMPANY said late last night.
:D

redblkwht
07-10-2006, 11:27 PM
7 cunts in one thread deserves a warning pojo..

dont make the site warn you again..lol

i love when you rant, its worthy
of a few beers & laughs all night!!

IMO its just racing, the Jr & pops earnhart comment nailed it..

POJO_Risin
07-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Here's why Gordon is a cunt. Let me spell it out for everyone, and it's quite simple.

When Gordon puts someone into the wall, or takes them out, he gives the same bullshit...

"It's just racing. He was in front of me, and blocked me. I wanted to race him, but he blocked me."

It's the fucking same every time. Now that alone I have no problem with. As a matter of fucking fact, HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING PUT KENSETH INTO THE WALL.

So, why then is Gordon a fucking cunt? What's he do when HE'S put in a wall.

How about jumping out of the car and attacking Kenseth WITH HIS FUCKING HELMET ON. Then fucking bitching about it for weeks. He does it every time.

When he does it, it's just racing.

When it happens to him, he turns into a fucking whore.

Yeah it's racing, but if you can't take the shit happening to you, then you have no business DOING IT!

and Earnhardt? I couldn't stand the intimidator, but you knew if you took him out, he wouldn't say shit. But you knew you were getting fucked up sooner or later...

THAT'S racing.

redblkwht
07-11-2006, 03:01 AM
and Earnhardt? I couldn't stand the intimidator, but you knew if you took him out, he wouldn't say shit. But you knew you were getting fucked up sooner or later...

THAT'S racing.
see, thats the status i see Jeff wanting & will never get, he is a great driver but no one will ever be dale ;)

Redballjets88
07-11-2006, 03:03 AM
jeff gordon is an asshole, my dad has talked with him numerous time along with pretty much every other racer in indy and nascar, (he does pit reporting on the side as kind of a hobby)

he said that gordon is an arrogant concieted bastard

Va Beach VH Fan
07-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Here's why Gordon is a cunt. Let me spell it out for everyone, and it's quite simple.

When Gordon puts someone into the wall, or takes them out, he gives the same bullshit...

"It's just racing. He was in front of me, and blocked me. I wanted to race him, but he blocked me."

It's the fucking same every time. Now that alone I have no problem with. As a matter of fucking fact, HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING PUT KENSETH INTO THE WALL.

So, why then is Gordon a fucking cunt? What's he do when HE'S put in a wall.

How about jumping out of the car and attacking Kenseth WITH HIS FUCKING HELMET ON. Then fucking bitching about it for weeks. He does it every time.

When he does it, it's just racing.

When it happens to him, he turns into a fucking whore.

Yeah it's racing, but if you can't take the shit happening to you, then you have no business DOING IT!

THAT'S racing.

I think you're being a TAD BIT selective there my friend....

EVERYONE says that after they take someone out....

And you're just repeating what I'm saying, but in reverse....

Are you seriously telling me when Gordon puts someone in the wall, they don't say a fucking word ???

Double standard, my friend, double standard...

rustoffa
07-11-2006, 09:45 PM
How about jumping out of the car and attacking Kenseth WITH HIS FUCKING HELMET ON.

THAT was some LOL shit. You could actually see the punk in Kenseth's eyes after Jeffy shoved him....looked like he was fixin' to cry. To be fair, there should have been an "inside-the-helmet cam" as well.....eyes blinkin'...bottom lip quiverin'......

In a perfect world, Rick Mast would've charged the scene of pussification, and beat the shit out of both of 'em with a braided radiator hose.

POJO_Risin
07-12-2006, 12:09 AM
No Va...you are being very selective with your seeking, which is essentially your forte with this argument.

I seem to recall Stewart catching hell for it.

I seem to recall KENSETH catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Rusty catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Kurt Busch catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Kyle Busch catching hell for it.

I seem to recall 1,000 drivers catching hell for it.

Gordan, however, DOES IT EVERY YEAR, MORE THAN ONCE, WHICH GUARANTEES HIM WHINY CUNT MOMENTS at least once a year.

Every year he plants someone, says it's racing, and then ends up getting fucking punked later...to a fucking barrage of bitching and moaning about how unfair it is.

Others seem to learn from it.

Others don't.

Double Standard my ass. It's only a double standard for RAINBOW WARRIOR FANS.

Gordan is a fucking whiny cunt, and always has been. His best years were perhaps with one of the best crew chiefs ever in the business, and he isn't even the best driver now at Hendricks. So he has to revert to driving like a cunt, and calling it racing, when he can't handle the same fucking driving when it happens to him.

I recall an interview with Earnhardt and Gordon a few years back, and I'm not sure why I watched it, since I hated them both. It was some kind of "summit" between the two. They asked Gordon about Earnhardt's aggressive style, and Gordon went on a 10 minute diatribe about how it was dangerous, and that it made drivers always look in their rearviewmirrors, which wasn't good for racing.

Earnhardt was smiling the whole time Gordon was talking.

They then asked E the same question about Gordon, and E simply said, I have no problem with the way Gordon drives. People call him wreckless, I call him aggressive. But he has to realize driving is a double-edged sword. Sooner or later, you're going to get cut with your own knife. Once he realizes that, Jeff could transcend racing.

That had to be nearly 10 years ago.

Good to see the whiny cunt hasn't figured it out yet.

It's not a double standard Va, when you do it for nearly 15 years, drive the way Gordon does, and what...act like a bitch when it happens to you?

I cannot fucking WAIT for someone to blast Gordon, and it will happen, and soon...and can't wait for his reaction.

Christ, Stewart is a jizzbag, but at least he fucking wants to fight you for real when it's over...not wait for half your team to hold you back while you are wearing a helmet.

lmfao

Ally_Kat
07-12-2006, 12:37 AM
No Va...you are being very selective with your seeking, which is essentially your forte with this argument.

I seem to recall Stewart catching hell for it.

I seem to recall KENSETH catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Rusty catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Kurt Busch catching hell for it.

I seem to recall Kyle Busch catching hell for it.

I seem to recall 1,000 drivers catching hell for it.

Gordan, however, DOES IT EVERY YEAR, MORE THAN ONCE, WHICH GUARANTEES HIM WHINY CUNT MOMENTS at least once a year.

Every year he plants someone, says it's racing, and then ends up getting fucking punked later...to a fucking barrage of bitching and moaning about how unfair it is.

A-fucking-men. My brother worships the asphalt Gordon drives on and even he's getting tired of the complaints.

I mean, hell, I think it was 2 races ago where Jr tapped him and he started bitching to his spotter who went to Jr's spotter and started whining about how Jr was trying to crash him or something. Basically Jr's reply was," is he for real?" I thought it was hilarious because the contact wasn't even that significant enough to mention until they found out Jeff was making such a big deal about it.

rustoffa
07-12-2006, 12:43 AM
Christ, Stewart is a jizzbag, but at least he fucking wants to fight you for real when it's over...not wait for half your team to hold you back while you are wearing a helmet.

lmfao

Alot of those guys are scared of Stewart for the right reasons.

DEEP FRYING.

Fucking Khane is worried more about becoming a finger than developing his short program.

Biffle? Fuck SUBWAY....he's worried about the Brickyard turning into a Brick-Fired-Fryer!

Fuck it....I can't quit laughing....

thome
07-12-2006, 01:05 AM
I spent many years in the great racing debates Now Fuk It!

No, Whiskey, No Ciggs, ...

Anyway, when they say -if you aint rubbin it aint racein- they mean it.

When they say- it was just raceing- they dont.

The skill of a driver is if you need to get thru doit with some flair
all sneaky like all Dale-ish all Jr Johnson -ish style can be forgiven and aplauded.

Gordon is so rich and so loved by the big dogs that he knows all he has to do is flat run into the car in front and push it and no-one
says a word in the front office because he is like the Sugar Ray of
nascar Sugar Ray got every close decision in Vegas... allways

Gordon is the same golden boy.

Gordon can't fake a smooth pass, much like he can't fake a marrige to a woman..

Va Beach VH Fan
07-12-2006, 08:07 PM
You guys are constantly (and conveniently) overlooking the point I'm trying to make....

Those other bastards are notorious for retribution, INCLUDING flare-ups after the race...

Hell, how many fucking times has Stewart ran into the offending driver, either in the pit lanes or on the track itself ??

But when Gordon does it, that's uncalled for ??

All I'm saying is that ALL drivers rub other drivers out, and when those drivers get their chance, ALL of them get retribution....

Gordon is no different than anyone else....

Ally_Kat
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
You guys are constantly (and conveniently) overlooking the point I'm trying to make....

Those other bastards are notorious for retribution, INCLUDING flare-ups after the race...

Hell, how many fucking times has Stewart ran into the offending driver, either in the pit lanes or on the track itself ??

But when Gordon does it, that's uncalled for ??

All I'm saying is that ALL drivers rub other drivers out, and when those drivers get their chance, ALL of them get retribution....

Gordon is no different than anyone else....

Yeah, but what you're missing is that these guys do that and then get it back on the track AND penalities from NASCAR. Gordon most of the time is able to get away with it. He couldn't with the fight after the one race, but if it's on track then he's rarely ever at fault. Stewart will get called into the trailer, Busch will be fined money or points, and all that, but nothing is ever called out to Gordon.

jcook11
07-13-2006, 03:58 PM
THAT was some LOL shit. You could actually see the punk in Kenseth's eyes after Jeffy shoved him....looked like he was fixin' to cry. To be fair, there should have been an "inside-the-helmet cam" as well.....eyes blinkin'...bottom lip quiverin'......

In a perfect world, Rick Mast would've charged the scene of pussification, and beat the shit out of both of 'em with a braided radiator hose.

YEP! :D

rustoffa
07-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Yeah, but what you're missing is that these guys do that and then get it back on the track AND penalities from NASCAR. Gordon most of the time is able to get away with it. He couldn't with the fight after the one race, but if it's on track then he's rarely ever at fault. Stewart will get called into the trailer, Busch will be fined money or points, and all that, but nothing is ever called out to Gordon.

It's all tit-for-tat, and big money. Make no mistake, the BANNING of #40's crew chief earlier in the year hit home. Stewart has taken some penalties as well...the fake shoulder deal was EMMY worthy. It's crazy...NASCAR probably has 25 project managers for the race-to-the-chase storyline.

It's done.

Shut it down.

Diamondjimi
04-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Huhuhuhuh.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/BullockisGordon.jpg