PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter: List His Accomplishments Here

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I'll start with some of his greater successes:

He lost to Ronald Reagan, one of our greatest presidents in a landslide, only receiving 9% of the electoral vote.

Iranian fundamentalist Muslims took 66 American diplomats hostage and held them for 444 days, while Carter sat around twiddling his thumbs.

Supported dictators around the world and often provided them with arms and advisors. Luminaries as Fernando Marcos, Pakistani General Zia al Huq, Saudi King Faud count in this group.

When Carter took office, inflation was around 5.4% and interest rates were around 8%. A couple years later, inflation was around 12% and interest rates were over 20%.

Well, at least he won a Nobel Peace Prize.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 05:13 PM
You're such a pussy.

You start this thread trying to be funny, yet NEVER EVEN HAVE THE BALLS to list accomplishments in the NeoCon thread.

Yet braaag that you could, if you wanted to.

How original.

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:15 PM
No, since you libs have started all these Republican threads, I figured I'd start one for some of your party's heroes.

Unchainme
07-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'll start with some of his greater successes:

Iranian fundamentalist Muslims took 66 American diplomats hostage and held them for 444 days, while Carter sat around twiddling his thumbs.

Supported dictators around the world and often provided them with arms and advisors. Luminaries as Fernando Marcos, Pakistani General Zia al Huq, Saudi King Faud count in this group.

Reagan and Bush supported saddam and a shit load of other dictators until about 1991.

Also Didn't he send the helicopters to attempt a rescue mission, but they ended up crashing.

Also he stopped Egypt and Israel from fighting.

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Isn't it almost ironic that Jimmy Carter is considered such a wise sage by Democrats, and yet he was one of the worst presidents in history.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 05:21 PM
He almost had a fight with a rabbit (my money was on the rabbit)

jcook11
07-10-2006, 05:22 PM
He stayed alive keeping Mondale out of the oval office

DEMON CUNT
07-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Isn't it almost ironic that Jimmy Carter is considered such a wise sage by Democrats, and yet he was one of the worst presidents in history.

More baseless neocon bullshit.

If you cannot make your leaders look good try to make the other side's look worse. --Neocon Proverb

I am disappointed in Warhead. I expected more than a BigBlandBrian-esque jerk off post from her.

How's that W accomplishment list going, small potatoes?

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
More baseless neocon bullshit.

If you cannot make your leaders look good try to make the other side's look worse. --Neocon Proverb

I am disappointed in Warhead. I expected more than a BigBlandBrian-esque jerk off post from her.

How's that W accomplishment list going, small potatoes?

This thread is about that liberal icon Jimmy Carter.

Keep your hate for George Bush to his own thread.

FORD
07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
http://harhoma.com/images/sadat.jpg

Egyptian-Israeli Peace Treaty Remarks of Carter, Sadat and Begin at the Signing Ceremony
(March 26, 1979)

PRESIDENT CARTER. During the past 30 years, Israel and Egypt have waged war. But for the past 16 months, these same two great nations have waged peace. Today we celebrate a victory—not of a bloody military campaign, but of an inspiring peace campaign. Two leaders who will loom large in the history of nations, President Anwar al-Sadat and Prime Minister Menahem Begin, have conducted this campaign with all the courage, tenacity, brilliance, and inspiration of any generals who have ever led men and machines onto the field of battle.

At the end of this campaign, the soil of the two lands is not drenched with young blood. The countrysides of both lands are free from the litter and the carnage of a wasteful war. Mothers in Egypt and Israel are not weeping today for their children fallen in senseless battle. The dedication and determination of these two world statesmen have borne fruit. Peace has come to Israel and to Egypt.

I honor these two leaders and their government officials who have hammered out this peace treaty which we have just signed. But most of all, I honor the people of these two lands whose yearning for peace kept alive the negotiations which today culminate in this glorious event.

We have won at last the first step of peace, a first step on a long and difficult road. We must not minimize the obstacles which still lie ahead. Differences still separate the signatories to this treaty from one another, and also from some of their neighbors who fear what they have just done. To overcome these differences, to dispel these fears, we must rededicate ourselves to the goal of a broader peace with justice for all who have lived in a state of conflict in the Middle East.

We have no illusions—we have hopes, dreams, and prayers, )'es, but no illusions.

There now remains the rest of the Arab world, whose support and whose cooperation in the peace process is needed and honestly sought. I am convinced that other Arab people need and want peace. But some of their leaders are not yet willing to honor these needs and desires for peace. We must now demonstrate the advantages of peace and expand its benefits to encompass all those who have suffered so much in the Middle East.

Obviously, time and understanding will be necessary for people, hitherto enemies, to become neighbors in the best sense of the word.

Just because a paper is signed, all the problems will not automatically go away. Future days will require the best from us to give reality to these lofty aspirations.

Let those who would shatter peace, who would callously spill more blood, be aware that we three and all others who may join us will vigorously wage peace.

So let history record that deep and ancient antagonism can be settled without bloodshed and without staggering waste of precious lives, without rapacious destruction of the land.

It has been said, and I quote, "Peace has one thing in common with its enemy, with the fiend it battles, with war; peace is active, not passive; peace is doing, not waiting; peace is aggressive—attacking; peace plans its strategy and encircles the enemy; peace marshals its forces and storms the gates; peace gathers its weapons and pierces the defense; peace, like war, is waged."

It is true that we cannot enforce trust and cooperation between nations, but we can use all our strength to see that nations do not again go to war.

All our religious doctrines give us hope. In the Koran, we read: "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust in God; for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things."

And the prophet Isaiah said: "Nations shall belt their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

So let us now lay aside war. Let us now reward all the children of Abraham who hunger for a comprehensive peace in the Middle East. Let us now enjoy the adventure of becoming fully human, fully neighbors, even brothers and sisters. We pray God, we pray God together, that these dreams will come true. I believe they will.
Thank you very much.

PRESIDENT SADAT:
President Carter, dear friends:

This is certainly one of the happiest moments in my life. It is a historic turning point of great significance for all peace-loving nations. Those among us who are endowed with vision cannot fail to comprehend the dimensions of our sacred mission. The Egyptian people, with their heritage and unique awareness of history, have realized from the very beginning the meaning and value of this endeavor.

In all the steps I took, I was not performing a personal mission. I was merely expressing the will of a nation. I'm proud of my people and of belonging to them.

Today, a new dawn is emerging out of the darkness of the past. A new chapter is being opened in the history of coexistence among nations, one that's worthy of our spiritual values and civilization. Never before had men encountered such a complex dispute, which is highly charged with emotions. Never before did men need that much courage and imagination to confront a single challenge. Never before had any cause generated that much interest in all four corners of the globe.

Men and women of good will have labored day and night to bring about this happy moment. Egyptians and Israelis alike pursued their sacred goal, undeterred by difficulties and complications. Hundreds of dedicated individuals on both sides have given generously of their thought and effort to translate the cherished dream into a living reality.

But the man who performed the miracle was President Carter. Without any exaggeration, what he did constitutes one of the greatest achievements of our time. He devoted his skill, hard work and, above all, his firm belief in the ultimate triumph of good against evil to ensure the success of our mission.

To me he has been the best companion and partner along the road to peace. With his deep sense of justice and genuine commitment to human rights, we were able to surmount the most difficult obstacles.

There came certain moments when hope was eroding and retreating in the face of crisis. However, President Carter remained unshaken in his confidence and determination. He is a man of faith and compassion. Before anything else, the signing of the peace treaty and the exchanged letter is a tribute to the spirit and ability of Jimmy Carter.

Happily, he was armed with the blessing of God and the support of his people. For that we are grateful to each and every American who contributed in his own way to the success of our endeavor.

We are also heartened by the understanding of hundreds of thousands of Israelis who remained unwavering in their commitment to peace. The continuation of this spirit is vital to the coronation of our effort.

We realize that difficult times lay ahead. The signing of these documents marks only the beginning of peace. But it is an indispensable start. Other steps remain to be taken without delay or procrastination. Much will depend on the success of these steps. We are all committed to pursue our efforts until the fruits of the comprehensive settlement we agreed upon are shared by all parties to the conflict.

President Carter once said that the United States is committed without reservation to seeing the peace process through until all parties to the Arab-Israeli conflict are at peace. We value such a pledge from a leader who raised the banners of morality and ethics as a substitute for power politics and opportunism.

The steps we took in the recent past will serve Arab vital interests. The liberation of Arab land and the reinstitution of Arab authority in the West Bank and Gaza would certainly enhance our common strategic interests.

While we take the initiative to protect these interests, we remain faithful to our Arab commitment. To us, this is a matter of destiny. Pursuing peace is the only avenue which is compatible with our culture and creed.

Let there be no more wars or bloodshed between Arabs and Israelis—let there be no more wars or bloodshed between Arabs and Israelis. Let there be no more suffering or denial of rights. Let there be no more despair or loss of faith. Let no mother lament the loss of her child. Let no young man waste his life on a conflict from which no one benefits. Let us work together until the day comes when they beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. And God does call to the abode of peace. He does guide whom He pleases to His way.

[At this point, President Sadat repeated the last two sentences in Arabic.]

Thank you.

PRIME MINISTER BEGIN:

Mr. President of the United States of America; Mr. President of the Arab Republic of Egypt; Mr. Vice President; Mr. Speaker of the House of Representatives; Mr. Speaker of the Knesset; Members of the Cabinets of the United States, of Egypt, and Israel; Members of the Congress and the Knesset; Your Excellencies; chairman of the board of governors of the Jewish Agency; chairman of the executive of the Zionist Organization; Mrs. Gruber, the mother of the sons;1 distinguished guests; ladies and gentlemen:

1 Rivka Gruber, an Israeli public figure since her loss of two sons in the 1948 war of independence, and author of the book "The Mother of the Sons."

I have come from the land of Israel, the land of Zion and Jerusalem, and here I am in humility and with pride as a son of the Jewish people, as one of the generation of the Holocaust and redemption.

The ancient Jewish people gave the world a vision of eternal peace, of universal disarmament, of abolishing the teaching and the learning of war.

Two prophets, Yishayahu Ben Amotz and Micah Hamorashti, having foreseen the spiritual unity of man under God, with these words coming forth from Jerusalem, gave the nations of the world the following vision—expressed in identical terms—"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Despite the tragedies and disappointments of the past, we must never forsake that vision, that human dream, that unshakable faith.

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Peace is all of these and more, and more.

These are words I uttered in Oslo, on December 10, 1978, while receiving the second half of the Nobel Peace Prize. The first half went, rightly so, to President Sadat. And I took the liberty to repeat them here on this momentous, historic occasion.

It is a great day in the annals of two ancient nations, Egypt and Israel, whose sons met in battle five times in one generation, fighting and falling.

Let us turn our hearts to our heroes and pay tribute to their eternal memory. It is thanks to them, to our fallen heroes, that we could have reached this day.

However, let us not forget that in ancient times, our two nations met also in alliance. Now we make peace, the cornerstone of cooperation and friendship.

It is a great day in your life, Mr. President of the United States. You have worked so hard. so insistently, so consistently to achieve this goal. And your labors and our devotion bore Godblessed fruit.

Our friend, President Sadat, said that you are the unknown soldier of the peacemaking effort. I agree, but as usual, with an amendment. [Laughter] A soldier in the service of peace, you are. You are, Mr. President, even, mirabile dictu, an intransigent fighter for peace. But Jimmy Carter, the President of the United States, is not completely unknown. [Laughter] And so it is his efforts which will be remembered and recorded by generations to come.

It is, of course, a great day in your life, Mr. President of the Arab Republic of Egypt. In the face of adversity and hostility, you have demonstrated the human value that can change history—civil courage.

A great field commander once said, "Civil courage is sometimes more difficult to show than military courage." You showed both, Mr. President. But now it is time for all of us to show civil courage in order to proclaim to our peoples and to others: No more war, no more bloodshed, no more bereavement. Peace unto you, shalom, salaam—forever.

And it is, ladies and gentlemen, the third greatest day in my life. The first was May 14, 1948, when our flag was hoisted. Our independence in our ancestors' land was proclaimed after 1,878 years of dispersion, persecution, humiliation and, ultimately, physical destruction.

We fought for our liberation alone, and with God's help, we won the day. That was spring. Such a spring we can never have again.

The second day was when Jerusalem became one city and our brave, perhaps most hardened soldiers, the parachutists, embraced with tears and kissed the ancient stones of the remnants of the wall destined to protect the chosen place of God's glory. Our hearts wept with them in remembrance.

"Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together."

[In English] This is the third day in my life. I have signed a treaty of peace with our great neighbor, with Egypt. The heart is full and overflowing. God gave me the strength to persevere, to survive the horrors of Nazism and of the Stalinite concentration camp and some other dangers, to endure, not to waver in nor flinch from my duty, to accept abuse from foreigners and, what is more painful, from my own people, and even from my close friends. This effort, too, bore some fruit.

Therefore, it is the proper place and the appropriate time to bring back to memory the song and prayer of thanksgiving I learned as a child, in the home of father and mother that doesn't exist anymore, because they were among the 6 million people—men, women, and children-who sanctified the Lord's name with the sacred blood which reddened the rivers of Europe from the Rhine to the Danube, from the Bug to the Volga, because, only because they were born Jews, and because they didn't have a country of their own, and neither a valiant Jewish army to defend them, and because nobody, nobody came to their rescue, although they cried out, "Save us, save us"—de profundis-"from the depths of the pits and agony." That is the Song of Degrees, written 2 millennia and 500 years ago, when our forefathers returned from their first exile to Jerusalem and Zion.

[At this point, Prime Minister Begin spoke in Hebrew.]

I will not translate. Every man, whether Jew or Christian or Moslem, can read it in his own language in the Book of the Books. It is just Psalm 126.

[i]Psalm 126

1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.

5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Link (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/Carter_Peace9.html)

FORD
07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
None of the BCE Republican presidents have attempted peace in the Middle East in any capacity whatsoever.

Only Bill Clinton came close to an accomplishment similar to Carter's, when he brought Rabin and Arafat together in Oslo. Had Likud party fanatics not murdered Rabin, that deal would have likely been successful as well.

This one accomplishment did more to benefit the world than anything the BCE warmongers have done the entire accumulated years they have been in the White House since World War II.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
http://harhoma.com/images/sadat.jpg

Egyptian-Israeli Peace Treaty Remarks of Carter, Sadat and Begin at the Signing Ceremony
(March 26, 1979)

PRESIDENT CARTER. During the past 30 years, Israel and Egypt have waged war. But for the past 16 months, these same two great nations have waged peace. Today we celebrate a victory—not of a bloody military campaign, but of an inspiring peace campaign. Two leaders who will loom large in the history of nations, President Anwar al-Sadat and Prime Minister Menahem Begin, have conducted this campaign with all the courage, tenacity, brilliance, and inspiration of any generals who have ever led men and machines onto the field of battle.

At the end of this campaign, the soil of the two lands is not drenched with young blood. The countrysides of both lands are free from the litter and the carnage of a wasteful war. Mothers in Egypt and Israel are not weeping today for their children fallen in senseless battle. The dedication and determination of these two world statesmen have borne fruit. Peace has come to Israel and to Egypt.

I honor these two leaders and their government officials who have hammered out this peace treaty which we have just signed. But most of all, I honor the people of these two lands whose yearning for peace kept alive the negotiations which today culminate in this glorious event.

We have won at last the first step of peace, a first step on a long and difficult road. We must not minimize the obstacles which still lie ahead. Differences still separate the signatories to this treaty from one another, and also from some of their neighbors who fear what they have just done. To overcome these differences, to dispel these fears, we must rededicate ourselves to the goal of a broader peace with justice for all who have lived in a state of conflict in the Middle East.

We have no illusions—we have hopes, dreams, and prayers, )'es, but no illusions.

There now remains the rest of the Arab world, whose support and whose cooperation in the peace process is needed and honestly sought. I am convinced that other Arab people need and want peace. But some of their leaders are not yet willing to honor these needs and desires for peace. We must now demonstrate the advantages of peace and expand its benefits to encompass all those who have suffered so much in the Middle East.

Obviously, time and understanding will be necessary for people, hitherto enemies, to become neighbors in the best sense of the word.

Just because a paper is signed, all the problems will not automatically go away. Future days will require the best from us to give reality to these lofty aspirations.

Let those who would shatter peace, who would callously spill more blood, be aware that we three and all others who may join us will vigorously wage peace.

So let history record that deep and ancient antagonism can be settled without bloodshed and without staggering waste of precious lives, without rapacious destruction of the land.

It has been said, and I quote, "Peace has one thing in common with its enemy, with the fiend it battles, with war; peace is active, not passive; peace is doing, not waiting; peace is aggressive—attacking; peace plans its strategy and encircles the enemy; peace marshals its forces and storms the gates; peace gathers its weapons and pierces the defense; peace, like war, is waged."

It is true that we cannot enforce trust and cooperation between nations, but we can use all our strength to see that nations do not again go to war.

All our religious doctrines give us hope. In the Koran, we read: "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust in God; for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things."

And the prophet Isaiah said: "Nations shall belt their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

So let us now lay aside war. Let us now reward all the children of Abraham who hunger for a comprehensive peace in the Middle East. Let us now enjoy the adventure of becoming fully human, fully neighbors, even brothers and sisters. We pray God, we pray God together, that these dreams will come true. I believe they will.
Thank you very much.

PRESIDENT SADAT:
President Carter, dear friends:

This is certainly one of the happiest moments in my life. It is a historic turning point of great significance for all peace-loving nations. Those among us who are endowed with vision cannot fail to comprehend the dimensions of our sacred mission. The Egyptian people, with their heritage and unique awareness of history, have realized from the very beginning the meaning and value of this endeavor.

In all the steps I took, I was not performing a personal mission. I was merely expressing the will of a nation. I'm proud of my people and of belonging to them.

Today, a new dawn is emerging out of the darkness of the past. A new chapter is being opened in the history of coexistence among nations, one that's worthy of our spiritual values and civilization. Never before had men encountered such a complex dispute, which is highly charged with emotions. Never before did men need that much courage and imagination to confront a single challenge. Never before had any cause generated that much interest in all four corners of the globe.

Men and women of good will have labored day and night to bring about this happy moment. Egyptians and Israelis alike pursued their sacred goal, undeterred by difficulties and complications. Hundreds of dedicated individuals on both sides have given generously of their thought and effort to translate the cherished dream into a living reality.

But the man who performed the miracle was President Carter. Without any exaggeration, what he did constitutes one of the greatest achievements of our time. He devoted his skill, hard work and, above all, his firm belief in the ultimate triumph of good against evil to ensure the success of our mission.

To me he has been the best companion and partner along the road to peace. With his deep sense of justice and genuine commitment to human rights, we were able to surmount the most difficult obstacles.

There came certain moments when hope was eroding and retreating in the face of crisis. However, President Carter remained unshaken in his confidence and determination. He is a man of faith and compassion. Before anything else, the signing of the peace treaty and the exchanged letter is a tribute to the spirit and ability of Jimmy Carter.

Happily, he was armed with the blessing of God and the support of his people. For that we are grateful to each and every American who contributed in his own way to the success of our endeavor.

We are also heartened by the understanding of hundreds of thousands of Israelis who remained unwavering in their commitment to peace. The continuation of this spirit is vital to the coronation of our effort.

We realize that difficult times lay ahead. The signing of these documents marks only the beginning of peace. But it is an indispensable start. Other steps remain to be taken without delay or procrastination. Much will depend on the success of these steps. We are all committed to pursue our efforts until the fruits of the comprehensive settlement we agreed upon are shared by all parties to the conflict.

President Carter once said that the United States is committed without reservation to seeing the peace process through until all parties to the Arab-Israeli conflict are at peace. We value such a pledge from a leader who raised the banners of morality and ethics as a substitute for power politics and opportunism.

The steps we took in the recent past will serve Arab vital interests. The liberation of Arab land and the reinstitution of Arab authority in the West Bank and Gaza would certainly enhance our common strategic interests.

While we take the initiative to protect these interests, we remain faithful to our Arab commitment. To us, this is a matter of destiny. Pursuing peace is the only avenue which is compatible with our culture and creed.

Let there be no more wars or bloodshed between Arabs and Israelis—let there be no more wars or bloodshed between Arabs and Israelis. Let there be no more suffering or denial of rights. Let there be no more despair or loss of faith. Let no mother lament the loss of her child. Let no young man waste his life on a conflict from which no one benefits. Let us work together until the day comes when they beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. And God does call to the abode of peace. He does guide whom He pleases to His way.

[At this point, President Sadat repeated the last two sentences in Arabic.]

Thank you.

PRIME MINISTER BEGIN:

Mr. President of the United States of America; Mr. President of the Arab Republic of Egypt; Mr. Vice President; Mr. Speaker of the House of Representatives; Mr. Speaker of the Knesset; Members of the Cabinets of the United States, of Egypt, and Israel; Members of the Congress and the Knesset; Your Excellencies; chairman of the board of governors of the Jewish Agency; chairman of the executive of the Zionist Organization; Mrs. Gruber, the mother of the sons;1 distinguished guests; ladies and gentlemen:

1 Rivka Gruber, an Israeli public figure since her loss of two sons in the 1948 war of independence, and author of the book "The Mother of the Sons."

I have come from the land of Israel, the land of Zion and Jerusalem, and here I am in humility and with pride as a son of the Jewish people, as one of the generation of the Holocaust and redemption.

The ancient Jewish people gave the world a vision of eternal peace, of universal disarmament, of abolishing the teaching and the learning of war.

Two prophets, Yishayahu Ben Amotz and Micah Hamorashti, having foreseen the spiritual unity of man under God, with these words coming forth from Jerusalem, gave the nations of the world the following vision—expressed in identical terms—"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Despite the tragedies and disappointments of the past, we must never forsake that vision, that human dream, that unshakable faith.

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Peace is all of these and more, and more.

These are words I uttered in Oslo, on December 10, 1978, while receiving the second half of the Nobel Peace Prize. The first half went, rightly so, to President Sadat. And I took the liberty to repeat them here on this momentous, historic occasion.

It is a great day in the annals of two ancient nations, Egypt and Israel, whose sons met in battle five times in one generation, fighting and falling.

Let us turn our hearts to our heroes and pay tribute to their eternal memory. It is thanks to them, to our fallen heroes, that we could have reached this day.

However, let us not forget that in ancient times, our two nations met also in alliance. Now we make peace, the cornerstone of cooperation and friendship.

It is a great day in your life, Mr. President of the United States. You have worked so hard. so insistently, so consistently to achieve this goal. And your labors and our devotion bore Godblessed fruit.

Our friend, President Sadat, said that you are the unknown soldier of the peacemaking effort. I agree, but as usual, with an amendment. [Laughter] A soldier in the service of peace, you are. You are, Mr. President, even, mirabile dictu, an intransigent fighter for peace. But Jimmy Carter, the President of the United States, is not completely unknown. [Laughter] And so it is his efforts which will be remembered and recorded by generations to come.

It is, of course, a great day in your life, Mr. President of the Arab Republic of Egypt. In the face of adversity and hostility, you have demonstrated the human value that can change history—civil courage.

A great field commander once said, "Civil courage is sometimes more difficult to show than military courage." You showed both, Mr. President. But now it is time for all of us to show civil courage in order to proclaim to our peoples and to others: No more war, no more bloodshed, no more bereavement. Peace unto you, shalom, salaam—forever.

And it is, ladies and gentlemen, the third greatest day in my life. The first was May 14, 1948, when our flag was hoisted. Our independence in our ancestors' land was proclaimed after 1,878 years of dispersion, persecution, humiliation and, ultimately, physical destruction.

We fought for our liberation alone, and with God's help, we won the day. That was spring. Such a spring we can never have again.

The second day was when Jerusalem became one city and our brave, perhaps most hardened soldiers, the parachutists, embraced with tears and kissed the ancient stones of the remnants of the wall destined to protect the chosen place of God's glory. Our hearts wept with them in remembrance.

[In Hebrew] "Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together."

[In English] This is the third day in my life. I have signed a treaty of peace with our great neighbor, with Egypt. The heart is full and overflowing. God gave me the strength to persevere, to survive the horrors of Nazism and of the Stalinite concentration camp and some other dangers, to endure, not to waver in nor flinch from my duty, to accept abuse from foreigners and, what is more painful, from my own people, and even from my close friends. This effort, too, bore some fruit.

Therefore, it is the proper place and the appropriate time to bring back to memory the song and prayer of thanksgiving I learned as a child, in the home of father and mother that doesn't exist anymore, because they were among the 6 million people—men, women, and children-who sanctified the Lord's name with the sacred blood which reddened the rivers of Europe from the Rhine to the Danube, from the Bug to the Volga, because, only because they were born Jews, and because they didn't have a country of their own, and neither a valiant Jewish army to defend them, and because nobody, nobody came to their rescue, although they cried out, "Save us, save us"—de profundis-"from the depths of the pits and agony." That is the Song of Degrees, written 2 millennia and 500 years ago, when our forefathers returned from their first exile to Jerusalem and Zion.

[At this point, Prime Minister Begin spoke in Hebrew.]

I will not translate. Every man, whether Jew or Christian or Moslem, can read it in his own language in the Book of the Books. It is just Psalm 126.

Link (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/Carter_Peace9.html)

Then along came the BCE to off Sadat wreck the whole peace process make Carter look like an idiot and set the table for Reagan to win in a land slide.....right FORD.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 05:36 PM
That's right I forgot the BCE offed Rabin too

knuckleboner
07-10-2006, 05:36 PM

eh...you'll see very few democrats lauding the presidential accomplishments of jimmy carter.

it's fairly accepted that he was a nice man, a good person, and a largely ineffective president.

personally, i have nothing against the man, but i wish the democrats had put up a stronger candidate that year, since even a trained monkey could've beaten ford. (insert BCE joke here. ;))

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 05:40 PM
LMAO @ Small Potatoes.

WarBOT never did come clean on that one.

The evidence is clear.

He called 2,500 dead US Service Men and Women "SMALL POATAOES"

But I don't expect him to ever aplogize for it.

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
LMAO @ Small Potatoes.

WarBOT never did come clean on that one.

The evidence is clear.

He called 2,500 dead US Service Men and Women "SMALL POATAOES"

But I don't expect him to ever aplogize for it.

Keep your hatred for George W. Bush to another thread.

This is about Jimmy Carter's massive list of achievements.

By the way, I never called 2,500 deaths small potatoes. That's your quote, not mine.

diamondD
07-10-2006, 05:50 PM
This forum's gone to hell. And that's not because of this thread. It's the same insults over and over from the same people in every thread.

WE GET IT, OK?

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
This forum's gone to hell.

:p

Warham
07-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I actually agree with you, D.

I told POJO he ought to axe this forum.

It was just a suggestion from one friend to another.

Kristy
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Pro: Gave pardon to all the Viet Nam draft dodgers, pushed for the legalization of marijuana and contuines to build houses for the homeless to this day.

Con: His brother Billy and the tax payer waste of a few of America's military helicopters.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Bullshit.

Total Bullshit.

This forum is EXACTLY what is going on in the "real world"

May as well "axe" reality then, and crawl under a rock.

If you think the forum should be axed, then you're a hypocrite for posting in it.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 06:02 PM
The bottom line of THIS thread is this:

WarBOT couldn't come up with any accomplishments of BushCO he was proud of.

WarBOT saw the lists of Clinton accomplishments and knew he was beat.

WarBOT then needed to go back to the SEVENTIES to try and make himself feel better about his party.

Too bad he couldn't come up with an original idea for a thread.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 06:04 PM

By the way, I never called 2,500 deaths small potatoes. That's your quote, not mine.

LIAR :rolleyes:

FORD
07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
Pro: Gave pardon to all the Viet Nam draft dodgers, pushed for the legalization of marijuana and contuines to build houses for the homeless to this day.

Con: His brother Billy and the tax payer waste of a few of America's military helicopters.

Billy Carter was an ass, but I'd take him over Jeb, Marvin, and Neil any day. As for the helicopters, I'd guess that particular mission was sabotaged by Poppy's CIA.

Guitar Shark
07-10-2006, 06:05 PM
diamondD is right. This forum sucks lately.

I don't think it should be axed, but a few people need to stop trying to be so extreme. This applies on both sides of the political fence. It's getting tiresome.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
None of the BCE Republican presidents have attempted peace in the Middle East in any capacity whatsoever.

Only Bill Clinton came close to an accomplishment similar to Carter's, when he brought Rabin and Arafat together in Oslo. Had Likud party fanatics not murdered Rabin, that deal would have likely been successful as well.

This one accomplishment did more to benefit the world than anything the BCE warmongers have done the entire accumulated years they have been in the White House since World War II.

None.....Hmmmm.....

FORD
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I don't think it should be axed, but a few people need to stop trying to be so extreme. This applies on both sides of the political fence. It's getting tiresome.

Maybe they should bring the old moderators back? ;)

Guitar Shark
07-10-2006, 06:10 PM

Yes, FORD, because you are anything but extreme. ;)

Seriously, I wasn't focusing on anyone in particular, but the fact that Warham and Lounge keep sniping at each other in virtually every thread isn't helping matters.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM

I don't have a problem with the old Mods. This forum though has seemed to have turn into a very angry flame anyone you don't agree with forum .My self included.

DEMON CUNT
07-10-2006, 06:20 PM
This thread is about that liberal icon Jimmy Carter.

Keep your hate for George Bush to his own thread.

Warhead is 100% Neocon pussy!

Guitar Shark
07-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey DC, are you male or female? I've always wondered that.

Seshmeister
07-10-2006, 06:47 PM

I think it's bizarre that politicians take the blame or credit for operational fuckups/successes in military operations. The US is particularly bad for this because of the whole C-in-C thing. All they are doing is rolling the dice and getting lucky or unlucky.

The other funny one is the economy where if it's going well it's the President doing good but if it is going badly then it's the world economy and nothing to do with him. And vice versa if you are from the other side.

It's bad enough having to listen to this BS from politicians but voters and posters in this forum should know better.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 06:54 PM
No, since you libs have started all these Republican threads, I figured I'd start one for some of your party's heroes.

Jesus, Warbot, do you have to be such a tit-for-tat pussy? I started a thread with a photo of the Gipper and part of his bio...

Not, the scum dealt with Iranian terrorists to get Hostages released for his inauguration...:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
07-10-2006, 06:56 PM
This reinvention of Reagan as a wise amazing sage is funny for people outwith the US. Especially in his second term he was seen as a total fuckwit.

"Who's the vice president Jerry Lewis?"

A lot of shit is being overlooked now just like it will be when Thatcher finally dies. He pissed away billions upon billions on defence. Crime was through the roof in the Reagan days. Censorship was rife. Women had ridiculous hairstyles.

People latch on to the fear of terrorism these days. Back then there was a constant threat of an accidental nuclear holocaust with Russia, which with all due respect was a bit more fucking serious than a few hundred or even a few thousand people being killed by terrorists.

Cheers!

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 07:06 PM
This forum's gone to hell. And that's not because of this thread. It's the same insults over and over from the same people in every thread.

WE GET IT, OK?

Maybe you can start another "Cindy Sheehan is a big whore" thread based on an article that is several months old...

You're as guilty as anybody...

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 07:10 PM

He has a point I'll say, but he hasn't been helping either...

In any case, look at my thread on Reagan, and look how Warham started this bullshit...

I think the contrast is quite striking, I even showed a little respect and deference to the ol' Gipper, even though I'm very conflicted about his Presidency...

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Here's something that Carter tried to do, but failed. Granted, he wasn't the greatest leader, but nobody can question his foresight:

From: The "Crisis of Confidence" Speech (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/carter/filmmore/ps_crisis.html)

Jimmy Carter delivered this televised speech on July 15, 1979.

...This from a young woman in Pennsylvania: "I feel so far from government. I feel like ordinary people are excluded from political power."

And this from a young Chicano: "Some of us have suffered from recession all our lives."

"Some people have wasted energy, but others haven't had anything to waste."

And this from a religious leader: "No material shortage can touch the important things like God's love for us or our love for one another."

And I like this one particularly from a black woman who happens to be the mayor of a small Mississippi town: "The big-shots are not the only ones who are important. Remember, you can't sell anything on Wall Street unless someone digs it up somewhere else first."

This kind of summarized a lot of other statements: "Mr. President, we are confronted with a moral and a spiritual crisis."

Several of our discussions were on energy, and I have a notebook full of comments and advice. I'll read just a few.

"We can't go on consuming 40 percent more energy than we produce. When we import oil we are also importing inflation plus unemployment."

"We've got to use what we have. The Middle East has only five percent of the world's energy, but the United States has 24 percent."

And this is one of the most vivid statements: "Our neck is stretched over the fence and OPEC has a knife."

"There will be other cartels and other shortages. American wisdom and courage right now can set a path to follow in the future."

This was a good one: "Be bold, Mr. President. We may make mistakes, but we are ready to experiment."

One has to ask, did Carter fail? Or did the American people fail to heed his warnings?

jcook11
07-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
This reinvention of Reagan as a wise amazing sage is funny for people outwith the US. Especially in his second term he was seen as a total fuckwit.

A lot of shit is being overlooked now just like it will be when Thatcher finally dies. He pissed away billions upon billions on defence. Crime was through the roof in the Reagan days. Censorship was rife. Women had ridiculous hairstyles.

People latch on to the fear of terrorism these days. Back then there was a constant threat of an accidental nuclear holocaust with Russia, which with all due respect was a bit more fucking serious than a few hundred or even a few thousand people being killed by terrorists.

Cheers!

A few hundred or even a few thousand people being killed by terrorists...Just small potatos ay Sesh.

diamondD
07-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe you can start another "Cindy Sheehan is a big whore" thread based on an article that is several months old...

You're as guilty as anybody...

And I apologized for it after I realized it too. Not that I expect it to sink in your head. Like you have ANY room to be critical, considering how many threads you've ruined with your "back and forth, dissect the hell out of the posts, get the last word in" battles.

And starting a thread really has nothing to with my point, but I see it didn't fail to fly over your head again. It's what happens IN every one of them.

I kept it short. Dissect away.
;)

FORD
07-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Here's something that Carter tried to do, but failed. Granted, he wasn't the greatest leader, but nobody can question his foresight:

One has to ask, did Carter fail? Or did the American people fail to heed his warnings?

Actually, neither.

Carter implemented his energy plans, both the immediate things like putting solar panels on the White House and the long term transition over to "greener" sources of energy.

The Reagan/Poppy BCE stopped every last one of Carter's energy initiatives the minute they got in the White House, as a favor to the oil industry criminals who have been behind them from day one.

Some of "the people" may have heeded Jimmy Carter's warnings. Hell, some of us didn't have to, we were there already. I knew about recycling and energy conservation when I was a child, and my parents weren't exactly hippies.

Others need leadership to set that example. And the BCE's example was the worst thing possible. Any REAL leader would have continued Carter's initiatives and even taken it further if and when possible. Instead, these greedy cocksuckers pretended that no such plans ever existed.

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 07:45 PM
I know, it's always everybody elses' fault isn't it D? Over my head? Your apology? His was half-hearted and filed with rancor, assuming there even was one. I'll tell you what buddy, um rather, why don't you post a link to your 'apology?'

As Pojo has said on more than one occasion, it's the ones that bitch the most about quality that contribute the least quality-wise...

diamondD
07-10-2006, 07:50 PM
I don't bitch to Pojo about the quality. I bet you he would tell you he's never heard a complaint out of me except for something that happened in main recently, and he told me to PM him if it happened again. Otherwise, nada.

You think the Sheep Pen and that Alan crap are quality. That says it all.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 07:58 PM
LMAO

The mere fact WarBOT told Pojo to AXE the Forum speaks volumes....

"Gee Pojo, I can't keep up,,,,,and rather than stay away from the forum, I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to participate

Jesus Fucking Christ.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FORUM, YOU HAVE 3 OPTIONS.

1] WORK TO IMPROVE IT.

2] STAY THE FUCK OUT.

3] BITCH ABOUT IT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

I'd like ANYONE who feels they have done nothinbg to perpetuate the rancor in here to srep forward.................

WarBOT?

Brie?

Diamondd????

Beuller?

Beuller?

FORD?

NICK?

DoucheMachine????????

Just as I thought.

diamondD
07-10-2006, 07:58 PM

I couldn't agree more. This is YOUR forum. It was built for you and by you at every site it's lived at in one form or another.

Too bad you couldn't keep your hand off the "edit" button. ;)

Maybe a conditional return is in order. :)

And my post wasn't originally directed at any one side. Like GS said, it's both sides.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 07:59 PM
And I apologized for it after I realized it too. Not that I expect it to sink in your head. Like you have ANY room to be critical, considering how many threads you've ruined with your "back and forth, dissect the hell out of the posts, get the last word in" battles.

And starting a thread really has nothing to with my point, but I see it didn't fail to fly over your head again. It's what happens IN every one of them.

I kept it short. Dissect away.
;)

No need to apologize for the Cindy thread. The fucking truth is what kills the libs. Around here it eats them up inside and all they can do is spout the same old vitriolic shit over and over to try and make themselves feel better.

diamondD
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
LMAO

The mere fact WarBOT told Pojo to AXE the Forum speaks volumes....

"Gee Pojo, I can't keep up,,,,,and rather than stay away from the forum, I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to participate

Jesus Fucking Christ.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FORUM, YOU HAVE 3 OPTIONS.

1] WORK TO IMPROVE IT.

2] STAY THE FUCK OUT.

3] BITCH ABOUT IT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.

I'd like ANYONE who feels they have done nothinbg to perpetuate the rancor in here to srep forward.................

WarBOT?

Brie?

Diamondd????

Beuller?

Beuller?

FORD?

NICK?

DoucheMachine????????

Just as I thought.

Ok

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Jimmy Carter "KILL DA WABBIT"

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:02 PM
"srepping forward sir"

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes, FORD, because you are anything but extreme. ;)

Seriously, I wasn't focusing on anyone in particular, but the fact that Warham and Lounge keep sniping at each other in virtually every thread isn't helping matters.

Yeah, calling out WarBOT is the problem with the forum.

Oh, to go back to good old days of FORD Vs. ELVIS.:rolleyes:

Pray tell, Counselor.....what would "help matters":confused:

If I NEVER called bullshit on WarBOT'S lies or hypocrisy again raise the level of discourse in here?

Yeah. That'll do it.:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I don't bitch to Pojo about the quality. I bet you he would tell you he's never heard a complaint out of me except for something that happened in main recently, and he told me to PM him if it happened again. Otherwise, nada.

You think the Sheep Pen and that Alan crap are quality. That says it all.

That's not what I meant.

That's a comment that I've seen Pojo make on more than one occasion in response to general complaints...

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
"srepping forward sir"

LMAO

Yes, you're such a role model for the forum :D

LMAO

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:08 PM
No need to apologize for the Cindy thread. The fucking truth is what kills the libs. Around here it eats them up inside and all they can do is spout the same old vitriolic shit over and over to try and make themselves feel better.

And The TRUTH about this Administration's many FAILURES is what eats you cons up inside.

If you can't bring yourself to admit that, then you're just the pathetic meth freak you appear to be :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Hey DC, are you male or female? I've always wondered that.

Finally, someone steps forward to raise the level of discourse in here :D

Guitar Shark
Pray tell, Counselor.....what would "help matters":confused:

If I NEVER called bullshit on WarBOT'S lies or hypocrisy again raise the level of discourse in here?

Yeah. That'll do it.:cool:

Most of Warham's posts are designed to get under your skin. He's kind of BBB-ish in that way. You are letting him get to you.

Just call him an idiot, post a smiley face, and move on. :D

Nickdfresh

You mean "Cindy thread(S)."

LOL Vitriolic, well, I guess "Cindy Sheehan is a big stinky cunt" (4moreyears) isn't "vitriolic," huh?

Guitar Shark
07-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Finally, someone steps forward to raise the level of discourse in here :D

I do what I can :D

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:11 PM
LMAO

Yes, you're such a role model for the forum :D

LMAO

By the way now that I'm done withe her, Your old lady wants to know if she can keep that twenty dollar biil or send it to you? :D

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:17 PM
You mean "Cindy thread(S)."

LOL Vitriolic, well, I guess "Cindy Sheehan is a big stinky cunt" (4moreyears) isn't "vitriolic," huh?

Exactly.

It's the Neo Con "Blame the Forum" tact.

They've lost all credibility, and can no longer even feign supporting this administration.

THAT was the whole point of my "Top 10 Accomplishments" thread which has now spawned 4-5 imitators.

So now they blame the Forum, or as Brie did.....a Mod...

Wonder where they learned to blame the messenger? ;)

Yeah, let's bring back FORD and ELVIS.......because GOD KNOWS this was a rancor -free zone filled with teddy bears and kisses :rolleyes:

I serve at the pleasure of the Webmasters here. And until they instruct me otherwise, I'm going to go along as I've been instructed.

Have a take. Stick to it. Don't take their crap. Stir the pot.

And WarBOT has LIED repeatedly in here, and I'll continue to hold his feet to the fire anytime I see fit.

Don't like it? There are other forums.:cool:

Guitar Shark
07-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Don't like it? There are other forums.:cool:

What will you do when the only people left are the jcooks, the BBBs, the thomes, and the other monocuspids?

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I do what I can :D

.....and then leave a bill for $350 / HR. ;)

I plead guilty for smacking the shit out of that moron WarBOT.

He's a lying sack of shit.

Anyone who calls 2,500 dead US Servicemen and women "small potatoes" will always reap my wrath.

But this forum is a sum of ALL ITS PARTS.

Wifebeater, BT, dd, WarBOT, DoucheMachine, FORD, Switch, HR, et al......

NO ONE who posts here is without a little blood on their hands, except a FEW NEWBIES......

NO ONE.:cool:

diamondD
07-10-2006, 08:25 PM
First off, I'm no neo-con. Show me one thread I've started or a post where I've whole heartedly agreed with this administration in the last year. I'm not happy with the way things are going, and I'll look hard at all the options when election time comes around. But I won't be fooled by "we're not Bush" either.

Good debate is one thing. It's the constant repeating of the same thing OVER AND OVER that I'm talking about. I'm not blaming the forum for that, I'm blaming the people doing it.

If I didn't post in this forum, it wouldn't be because I felt threatened by any of the political aspects of it or afraid to state my opinion. It would be because I'm so fucking bored of reading the same crap over and over.

I can't help it that FORD is so much more entertaining. :D

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:26 PM
What will you do when the only people left are the jcooks, the BBBs, the thomes, and the other monocuspids?

They will always find a way to hate... they can't help it.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:28 PM

Declare victory? :D ;)

Shit, if anyone leaves, including me, because of the heat, then this forum isn't for them.

WarBOT's lying once caused me to give Pojo my resignation.

Pojo telling me to fuckoff and get back in there was the best thing he could've done.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS........

I'VE YET TO SEE ANY OF THE COMPLAINERS STEP UP AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

What was dd's last thread that WASN'T a partisan shot in here?

Take your time........I'll wait:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:30 PM
FROM THE FORUM LIST AS SUPPLKIED BY THE WEBMASTERS:

The Front Line (14 Viewing)
The ongoing discussion on the War Against Terrorism. The soldiers of the DLR Army strike back. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001. We will never forget. Moderated by: Dr. Love, LoungeMachine, Nickdfresh, Warham

Strike back.......

Never forget.........

In honor............

IF CALLING OUT THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS SUPPORTERS FOR THE FAILURES SINCE 9.11,.01 ISN'T OUR MANDATE.........then what is?

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Declare victory? :D ;)

Shit, if anyone leaves, including me, because of the heat, then this forum isn't for them.

Pojo telling me to fuckoff and get back in there was the best thing he could've done.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS........

I'VE YET TO SEE ANY OF THE COMPLAINERS STEP UP AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

What was dd's last thread that WASN'T a partisan shot in here?

Take your time........I'll wait:cool:

PJR's REAL qoute to LONUNGES' resignation: "FORD,YOU LITTLE MAGGOT YOU GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK IN THERE AND MOD. THERE IS NO ROOM AT THIS ARMY FOR PUSSIES! IF YOU HAVE TO USE ALIASES LIKE JESUS CHRIST OR SATAN OR LONUGE MACHINE THEN GODDAMN DO IT BUT BEWARE OF THAT JCOOK11 FELLOW HE'S A SNEAKY BASTARD...NOW STAND A POST! DISMISSED!

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:42 PM
First off, I'm no neo-con. Show me one thread I've started or a post where I've whole heartedly agreed with this administration in the last year. I'm not happy with the way things are going, and I'll look hard at all the options when election time comes around. But I won't be fooled by "we're not Bush" either.

Good debate is one thing. It's the constant repeating of the same thing OVER AND OVER that I'm talking about. I'm not blaming the forum for that, I'm blaming the people doing it.

If I didn't post in this forum, it wouldn't be because I felt threatened by any of the political aspects of it or afraid to state my opinion. It would be because I'm so fucking bored of reading the same crap over and over.

I can't help it that FORD is so much more entertaining. :D

LMMFAO

And yet, here's your thread from 2 YEARS ago crying about FORD called "Whatever Happened to Free Speech on the Board?"

What's up with the thread titles being changed and threads closed?

Dave, if you don't like the topic, tough shit. This is supposed to be the board of free speech.

All this does is enforce the notion that liberals can't take it when presented with the facts.

Don't like Byrd's past being brought up over and over? Then stop the Hitler and Bush's grandfather's alleged misdeeds.

Seems to me, you've been bitching about this forum for 2 years now, regardless of who the mods are......:cool:

And your Thread List from the last 90 days has Neo-Con Button-Pusher written all over it.

At least I admit I'm a progressive Lefty.

Why are you ashamed at being a Neo-Con?

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 08:42 PM
WTF are you talking about? Seriously JC, either get meds, or draw pictures, they'd be easier to understand...

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:46 PM
PJR's REAL qoute to LONUNGES' resignation: "FORD,YOU LITTLE MAGGOT YOU GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK IN THERE AND MOD. THERE IS NO ROOM AT THIS ARMY FOR PUSSIES! IF YOU HAVE TO USE ALIASES LIKE JESUS CHRIST OR SATAN OR LONUGE MACHINE THEN GODDAMN DO IT BUT BEWARE OF THAT JCOOK11 FELLOW HE'S A SNEAKY BASTARD...NOW STAND A POST! DISMISSED!

:rolleyes:

Seriously, even the cons are embarrased by you, wifebeater.

Leave the comedy to the pros. You suck. hard. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:49 PM

I know what you mean.

Those Howard Dean jokes are so fucking boring :rolleyes:

But I can never get enough of bringing up Clinton, Kerry, or Michael Moore.

Especially since they're so responsible for the mess in Iraq.:cool:

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
WTF are you talking about? Seriously JC, either get meds, or draw pictures, they'd be easier to understand...

Reread my post ...which was a comment on LOUNGE MACHINES' POST If you still dont understand...start with remedial reading class and work your way up.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Most of Warham's posts are designed to get under your skin. He's kind of BBB-ish in that way. You are letting him get to you.

Just call him an idiot, post a smiley face, and move on. :D

Okay, it must just be me.......

What is funny is --how devoid of substance any of your posts are these days War. Seriously, you used to at least try to Google some facts to support your argument, but now it's just bellicose partisan generalities of sheer bullshit and slanted stereotypes.

Maybe it's time you modded another forum...

I mean, every response these days starts off with 'You liberals...." It's stale bud, really stale old hat.

jcook11
07-10-2006, 08:57 PM

Thanks LONUGE,seriousley that means so much coming from such an intelligent witty individual like yourself. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Reread my post ...which was a comment on LOUNGE MACHINES' POST If you still dont understand...start with remedial reading class and work your way up.

Well, it doesn't get any better the second time around.

Maybe if you cleaned up the half-dozen spelling errors.

And unlocked the Caps button.......

And used complete sentences........

Nah, it still aint funny.

Sorry, wifebeater.:cool:

jcook11
07-10-2006, 09:02 PM

And when did I declare my self to be a con You ever hear of an Independant.....you know someone who thinks for him/her self

jcook11
07-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, it doesn't get any better the second time around.

Maybe if you cleaned up the half-dozen spelling errors.

And unlocked the Caps button.......

And used complete sentences........

Nah, it still aint funny.

Sorry, wifebeater.:cool:

Aren't you quite the little queen of puntuation and grammar. I suggeset you check some of your own posts Mrs. Webster.

Nickdfresh
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Aren't you quite the little queen of puntuation and grammar. I suggeset you check some of your own posts Mrs. Webster.

Thanks for the sig...:D

ODShowtime
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM

yeah, and now we pay those arab fuckers $3 billion a year in aid!

what a blessed thing that is.

ODShowtime
07-10-2006, 09:45 PM

what a pussy remark.

I'm just begging you to counter any of my points with facts, and you NEVER can. I want some kind of debate and you guys have nothing to say. I know it's not your fault your ideology has been found to be corrupt...

FORD
07-10-2006, 09:50 PM

Monocuspids? Are you moonlighting as a dentist now?

FORD
07-10-2006, 10:05 PM
And when did I declare my self to be a con You ever hear of an Independant.....you know someone who thinks for him/her self

There are no "Independants" in "Oorange County"

jcook11
07-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Well Iam....I am pro-choice, anti-death penalty. Fiscally conservative. I belive in a strong military,lower taxes and I hate wasteful government spending.

FORD
07-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Well Iam....I am pro-choice, anti-death penalty. Fiscally conservative. I belive in a strong military,lower taxes and I hate wasteful government spending.

In Oorange County, that would make you a "liberal".

Matt White
07-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Let's see...since I'm actually OLD ENOUGH to remember the man when he was in office...;)

He got HIGH in the WHITE HOUSE......WINNER!!!:rockit2:

Oh yeah....got the Egyptians & Israelis to stop killing each other.......

Now...if he would have realized that all he needed to do was trade ARMS to the Iranians to get them to release the hostages.......................................... .................................................. ..........

jcook11
07-10-2006, 10:46 PM
In Oorange County, that would make you a "liberal".

I am what Iam :D

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM

Oh, well, gee......

I can sure see why you love to lick Bush ass so mmuch then :rolleyes:

Do you even know what a Veto is?

Do you like paying millions for trailers sitting in Missouri?

Was Saddam worth 2 BILLION a week?

Like where your Supreme Court is headed?

You're worse than a Busheep.

You're a fucking LIBERAL that's too much of a pussy to admit it. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 10:50 PM
I am what Iam :D

An uneducated, ignorant, unfunny guy who hits women.

I'm sure you're parents are proud.

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
what a pussy remark.

I'm just begging you to counter any of my points with facts, and you NEVER can. I want some kind of debate and you guys have nothing to say. I know it's not your fault your ideology has been found to be corrupt...

Man, dead on......

:cool:

Fucking nailed it.

rustoffa
07-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Jimmy Carter is just a dumb ass. You can't really fault the guy for riding a wave of disillusionment to the White House. Fucking farmers in South Georgia were glad to see him go. His puppeteered mideast peace summit isolated the Palestinians, and gave Arafat a home. The mind-numbing immigration decision left flotillas of cubans baking in ebb-tides, or simmering in a huge Miami fence city. It's still fucked up.

Other than that, he's a grate humanitarian!

LoungeMachine
07-10-2006, 11:00 PM

I'm so fucking bored of reading the same crap over and over.

Roth Army Forums > Search > Thread Results

Thread Starter diamondd

Cindy Sheehan encouraging soldiers to desert their posts diamondD The Front Line 90 526 06-30-2006 11:39 AM

Jimmy Carter has ties to the bin Ladens too apparantly... diamondD The Front Line
by diamondD

Cindy Sheehan/Hugo Chavez diamondD Airelle's Dump 35 210 03-29-2006 05:34 AM

Cindy Sheehan / Hugo Chavez diamondD Airelle's Dump 7 80 03-29-2006 04:11 AM

No opinion?, no problem! diamondD The Front Line 10 152 02-03-2006 04:08 AM

Michael Moore on Howard Dean diamondD The Front Line 46 279 11-04-2005 04:13 PM

Mike Tyson to replace Howard Dean as DNC chair. diamondD The Front Line 11 137 06-15-2005 10:50 PM

Dean's Secret Fans diamondD The Front Line 0 44 06-13-2005 10:51 AM
by diamondD

Howard Dean's daughter injured in car wreck diamondD The Front Line 23 131 11-08-2004 01:27 PM
by Dr. Love

WTF happened to free speech on this board? diamondD The Front Line 33 316 09-15-2004 01:12 AM

thome
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
I really don't want top bash him since my feeling is accomplishments means to me the positive things he did but..

It seems to me all the good things he did lasted for a very short time nothing was ongoing,,,his foriegn policies were of no real consequence
and well it's really like 4 years of nothing getting done.
seems that way to me.

The helicopter money being wasted realy strikes me as I may have know some of those tax $ that died....If we are all government issue
to you... so thank you for placeing the fact that you feel if a soldier
dies he is nothing more than a strain on the tax base..

jcook11
07-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh, well, gee......

I can sure see why you love to lick Bush ass so mmuch then :rolleyes:

Do you even know what a Veto is?

Do you like paying millions for trailers sitting in Missouri?

Was Saddam worth 2 BILLION a week?

Like where your Supreme Court is headed?

You're worse than a Busheep.

You're a fucking LIBERAL that's too much of a pussy to admit it. :rolleyes:

I have said before and I will say it again I dissagree with a lot of Bushs' policies: Immigration, outsourcing jobs. As for a veto the president needs a line item veto even you would agree with that I would think. And what big victory has the supreme court handed Bush since he "stacked" it so far right? Hardly a busheep I just don't see any democrat coming up with any thing other tnan"Bush bad must beat Bush"

diamondD
07-11-2006, 12:47 AM
I at least thought Lounge would have been able to comprehend it the first time I posted it. IT'S NOT THE THREADS I'M TALKING ABOUT. It's what is in almost every one of them lately. I can ignore the thread if I don't want to read it, but I can't ignore the content in the ones I do.

Yeah, I'll post threads to stir it up. Especially against liberal bullshit. But I don't have to carry the same shit battle into every thread to make my point. Especially mod on mod. What the fuck is up with that?

At least GS, someone with the actual ability to not overreact and get the POINT, gets it. I can be comfortable knowing that the point I was trying to make didn't fly over someone with a brain's head. I never claimed to be Mr Innocent, and by judging from my actions tonight with my waitress, never should. Damn that Sunshine Wheat. Now I'm stuck with a boat load of girls this weekend. ;)

Sorry you guys feel so threatened by my opinion. FORD's the Classsic Van Halen of the Front Line mods and the ones whining about it are the Wingers. ;)

diamondD
07-11-2006, 12:51 AM
LMMFAO

And yet, here's your thread from 2 YEARS ago crying about FORD called "Whatever Happened to Free Speech on the Board?"

Seems to me, you've been bitching about this forum for 2 years now, regardless of who the mods are......:cool:

And your Thread List from the last 90 days has Neo-Con Button-Pusher written all over it.

At least I admit I'm a progressive Lefty.

Why are you ashamed at being a Neo-Con?

Don't generalize. Show me where I am an admitted neo-con by the actual post. Otherwise, you're blowing smoke.

diamondD
07-11-2006, 12:52 AM
And thinking Michael Moore, Howard Dean, Ann Coulter, and Cindy Sheehan are idiots doesn't make you a neo-con.

diamondD
07-11-2006, 12:58 AM

Anyone who calls 2,500 dead US Servicemen and women "small potatoes" will always reap my wrath.

NO ONE who posts here is without a little blood on their hands, except a FEW NEWBIES......

I'll agree no one is innocent. I'm just saying it's exploded into something else the last couple of months.

jcook11
07-11-2006, 01:43 AM

Well I guess you owe Sesh a little wrath for this following little post....

jcook11
07-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Cheers!

What kind of wine goes with a few hundred or a few thousand people being killed by terrorists....small potatos hmmmm.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2006, 02:26 AM

So, you're a big fan of Pres. Bill Clinton, huh?

jcook11
07-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Did I love the guy no, coulda been a great president if his mind hadn't been on "on other" things Still very intelligent, just no common sense.

LoungeMachine
07-11-2006, 10:52 AM

Especially mod on mod. What the fuck is up with that?

Guilty.

However WarBOT and I are hardly the first set of mods to fight in here. LMAO

And I for one am NOT "threatened" by your opinions in the least.

I just want people to own up to their own degree of culpability in the current mess, which you seem to have.

I will never be able to curb my bitterness to WarBOT's M.O. of lying and backpeddling......but I WILL make an effort not to drag it into each and every thread.

-Kip:D

FORD
07-11-2006, 03:11 PM
And thinking Michael Moore, Howard Dean, Ann Coulter, and Cindy Sheehan are idiots doesn't make you a neo-con.

Thinking Michael Moore and Howard Dean are idiots makes you seriously misinformed.

Both of them (using different methods) are trying to tell you that the "system" as it exists currently in this country is fucked up, and it is NOT the America we all thought we knew. And both of them call for a return to THAT America.

Where as Ann Coulter would prefer some blend of theocracy with Joe McCarthy in charge, and Cindy Sheehan simply wants to know why her son and so many other people's sons had to die for something so stupid, illegal and pointless.

I only see one idiot in that group, and it would be the really skinny guy in the dress.

Warham
07-11-2006, 04:58 PM
I at least thought Lounge would have been able to comprehend it the first time I posted it. IT'S NOT THE THREADS I'M TALKING ABOUT. It's what is in almost every one of them lately. I can ignore the thread if I don't want to read it, but I can't ignore the content in the ones I do.

Yeah, I'll post threads to stir it up. Especially against liberal bullshit. But I don't have to carry the same shit battle into every thread to make my point. Especially mod on mod. What the fuck is up with that?

At least GS, someone with the actual ability to not overreact and get the POINT, gets it. I can be comfortable knowing that the point I was trying to make didn't fly over someone with a brain's head. I never claimed to be Mr Innocent, and by judging from my actions tonight with my waitress, never should. Damn that Sunshine Wheat. Now I'm stuck with a boat load of girls this weekend. ;)

Sorry you guys feel so threatened by my opinion. FORD's the Classsic Van Halen of the Front Line mods and the ones whining about it are the Wingers. ;)

I'm not offended at all about your comments.

FORD was a better mod for this forum than any of us currently doing it.

I'll be the first to admit it. I gave Pojo my resignation, but he refused. :mad:

:)

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:00 PM
So, you're a big fan of Pres. Bill Clinton, huh?

Hell, no, he's not.

He said he was a fan of low taxes, not sky high taxes.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I'll agree no one is innocent. I'm just saying it's exploded into something else the last couple of months.

Yeah, it's the libs hatred for George W. Bush taken to unprecedented levels, and it's spilling into internet forums and chat rooms. ;)

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:06 PM

It seems that George W. Bush isn't your worst nightmare.

It's me.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:08 PM
what a pussy remark.

It's not a pussy remark at all.

Ask Pojo. I did tell him what I thought. It was just about a week ago, in fact. I told him this forum needed an out-and-out overhaul, or it needed to be dumped.

It's totally changed from it's original intention.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:11 PM
CALLING OUT THIS ADMINISTRATION AND ITS SUPPORTERS FOR THE FAILURES SINCE 9.11,.01 ISN'T OUR MANDATE.........then what is?

When have we been hit with a terrorist attack in this country since 9/11?

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Jesus, Warbot, do you have to be such a tit-for-tat pussy? I started a thread with a photo of the Gipper and part of his bio...

Yeah, I do, because I know why you started that Reagan thread although you'll never admit it.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:16 PM
In any case, look at my thread on Reagan, and look how Warham started this bullshit...

I started this bullshit you say, Nick?

Let's see.

First, the George W. Bush thread was started to get a rise out of the cons here.

Then the Clinton thread was started by the libs.

The the Reagan thread was started by you.

Then I started the Carter thread.

Yeah, I really whipped this forum into a frenzy.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:19 PM
And WarBOT has LIED repeatedly in here, and I'll continue to hold his feet to the fire anytime I see fit.

God, just imagine if I did the same thing.

You'd be crispy by now.

:D

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:21 PM
LIAR :rolleyes:

I want you to come up with a quote where I said '2,500 deaths is small potatoes'.

If you can't, then shut up about it.

Warham
07-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey, Lounge.

I got an idea. How about we just have one thread where we can take shots at each other, and keep it there.

We can help 'improve things' around here just by doing that.

diamondD
07-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Guilty.

However WarBOT and I are hardly the first set of mods to fight in here. LMAO

And I for one am NOT "threatened" by your opinions in the least.

I just want people to own up to their own degree of culpability in the current mess, which you seem to have.

I will never be able to curb my bitterness to WarBOT's M.O. of lying and backpeddling......but I WILL make an effort not to drag it into each and every thread.

-Kip:D

BigBadBrian
07-11-2006, 05:39 PM
posted by Guitar Shark

Yeah, Warham and myself are the only ones who do this. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-11-2006, 09:51 PM
I want you to come up with a quote where I said '2,500 deaths is small potatoes'.

No problem, asshole, here it is.........

And as usual when you're proven wrong, just like time I nailed you on The Rush Limbaugh quoite about Dems hoping for more deaths......

You'll deny it. Or backpeddle. Or pull a slick willie "what I
meant was.......:rolleyes:

Here is my original post, followed by WarBOT'S in the same thread.

Yes.

Mark the calendars.

JUNE 23, 2006

CHIMPY GOT ONE RIGHT.

Well done.

Forget Afghanistan and the return of the Taliban

Forget losing OBL

Forget The war in Iraq.

Forget $3 gas, and record oil profits.

Forget DeLay, Cunningham, Frist, Rove, and Libby.

Forget the VP shooting a man and the 3 days it took him to sober up.

Forget Harriet Meiers.

Forget Bernie Kerik.

Forget Record Deficits.

Forget a failed "reform" of Social Security

Forget 2,500++ deaths and no exit strategy.

Forget warrantless spying.

Forget the shredding of the Bill Of Rights.

Forget 29% approval ratings.

Forget FEMA

Forget Immigration.

The Chimp fell on the right side of an issue and is for property rights.

Alert the media. FAUX News too.

NOTICE I MENTIONED 2,500++ US DEATHS IN IRAQ..........

HERE IS WHERE WARBOT CALLS IT SMALL POTATOES

That list Lounge wrote up is pretty small compared to the one I could write for Clinton.

Small potatoes.

Oh, please clear it up.

What was "small potatoes"? The list? THE LIST INCLUDES 2,500 DEAD YOU DUMBASS.

So go ahead, spin away............:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey, Lounge.

I got an idea. How about we just have one thread where we can take shots at each other, and keep it there.

We can help 'improve things' around here just by doing that.

No, I'll continue to point out your many lies in here.

I'll just keep them within each individual thread you lie in.

A little more paperwork, but what the hell.

It's ironic you loathe Clinton for lying about a blowjob, yet you lie in here all the time.....:rolleyes:

rustoffa
07-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Get ready to laugh, 'cause this (http://cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/offthecharts-08.m3u) is the shit!!!

DrMaddVibe
07-12-2006, 06:51 AM

THAT would be funny as hell!

Think of the savings!

Nickdfresh
07-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Owned bitches speak of axing forums....

Funny indeed...

The guy who speaks of "axing" this forum always gloats that Ronald Reagan is the greatest President ever, yet has one lousy little post in the Reagan thread®, and seems incapable of defending his pretentions...

LoungeMachine
07-12-2006, 10:13 AM
When have we been hit with a terrorist attack in this country since 9/11?

3,000 dead Americans on your watch.....

followed by 2,500 dead American Servicemen on your watch........

Ratchet up the body count some more WARbot, that'll mean you're doing well :rolleyes:

Q: Did we lose 5,000` Americans on Clinton's watch?

Nickdfresh
07-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I do, because I know why you started that Reagan thread although you'll never admit it.

Because I was curious. And you do point to him as the embodiment of greatness...

SO? WHY IS HE SUCH???

I think I'm the only one that has made any real positve statements regarding him in that thread...

Nickdfresh
07-12-2006, 10:23 AM
I started this bullshit you say, Nick?

Let's see.

First, the George W. Bush thread was started to get a rise out of the cons here.

Then the Clinton thread was started by the libs.

The the Reagan thread was started by you.

Then I started the Carter thread.

Yeah, I really whipped this forum into a frenzy.

Beacuse you started it in such a childish, virtriolic fashion... Nobody ever said Carter was perfect.

Again, you can't provide reasons why "Reagan was great," you can only tear down Carter...

I find it pretty funny actually.

LoungeMachine
07-12-2006, 10:45 PM

I come back 12 hours later AFTER having posted the proof you requested........

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ADMITTED THE OBVIOUS.

Fucking pathetic, WarBOT.

Fucking pathetic.......:rolleyes:

diamondD
07-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Dude, really, it's time to let that shit go. It really can be interpreted 2 different ways, and the rest of us have gotten it and don't actually care.

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 01:12 AM
Dude, really, it's time to let that shit go. It really can be interpreted 2 different ways, and the rest of us have gotten it and don't actually care.

I know.

It's just not the first time he's pulled this shit.

He counts on people forgetting about it.

Fuck 'im :cool:

diamondD
07-13-2006, 01:15 AM
That's my motto. It all washes out in the end. :cool:

4moreyears
07-13-2006, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Reagan and Bush supported saddam and a shit load of other dictators until about 1991.

Also Didn't he send the helicopters to attempt a rescue mission, but they ended up crashing.

Also he stopped Egypt and Israel from fighting.

Ross Perot did that.

DrMaddVibe
07-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Ross Perot did that.

Send in the helicopters that is and rescued his employees with mercinaries. H. Ross grew tired with the US's non-action that he took action and brought his people home safely.

Carter ok'd a mission that sent in pilots to a blinding sandstorm causing their helicopters to crash. They donned local garb and boarded a bus asking for directions.

Carter will go down in my book as a dismal failure. A modern Harding that did nothing when in office. Now, he's racing against time to clear the blot that surrounds him and has to snipe and chime in at every opportunity to be heard. Yeah, he's a smart man but not smart enough to know that he didn't use his brains when he was President. Now he tears down on traditions that have been in place since our nation was founded. Its about the office not the man.

diamondD
07-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I'll never forget the day they came and got a classmate out of class to tell him his brother had died in the failed rescue attempt.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 09:13 AM
So, if Carter does nothing about the Iran hostage crisis, he's "a big liberal pussy?" But when he sent elements of the U.S. Army 1st SpOp Det. Delta Force along with token representatives of nearly every other service, he's a ruthless bastard that get's U.S. troops killed for a 'big nothing'... Wow, I'm sure Carter purposefully waited until a sand storm to blow into the Iranian desert, just so he could cause the mission to fail and sacrifice some of America's finest Special Operations warriors.:rolleyes: What horseshit...

Actually, there are a lot of reasons why it failed, from political pressure to resolve the crisis militarily (remember the refrains of "Bomb, bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" to the tune of the song "Barbaraanne?") in order to 'save face' to a seat-of-the-pants operation fraught with far-flung logistical difficulties and by a Pentagon seeking to appease inter-service rivalry over operational effectiveness (something that carried over into Reagan's 'Operation Urgent Fury' (an invasion to help us get over that sick feeling of Lebanon). But to solely blame Carter for this in utter fucking nonsense. Actually, the History Channel ran a program on this not to long ago. Yes, it was embarrassing folly and and a tragic waste of resources on the one hand, but there was a positive outcome:

If the U.S. was willing to use military power to rescue its hostages, then it bloody-fucking showed the Iranians that there would be military consequences if those hostages were harmed...

So, those soldiers and airmen did not die in vain...

And I believe I've once heard an ex-special forces NCO say in an interview that he was almost glad that the operation didn't get to Tehran, because it would have been a bloody pitched-battle through the city with a high-probability of hostages and U.S. servicemen killed, or even taken hostage/POW...

Perhaps you'd prefer the Reagan method, trading the Iranians arms for our hostages?

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Beacuse you started it in such a childish, virtriolic fashion... Nobody ever said Carter was perfect.

Again, you can't provide reasons why "Reagan was great," you can only tear down Carter...

I find it pretty funny actually.

Why do I need to provide reasons, Nick?

Any history book will tell you why he's great. Why do you need my commentary?

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:16 PM

Lounge will continue to bring it up over the next year or so.

I'll put money on it.

FORD
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Now he tears down on traditions that have been in place since our nation was founded. Its about the office not the man.

Uh, you're talking about Chimpy here, right? :confused:

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM
It's ironic you loathe Clinton for lying about a blowjob, yet you lie in here all the time.....:rolleyes:

No, I loathe Clinton for many reasons.

That's not in the top five.

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Oh, please clear it up.

So go ahead, spin away............:rolleyes:

I have no need to spin.

I asked you for a quote where I said '2,500 deaths was small potatoes' and you offered none.

When I said the list was small potatoes, I meant the number of items on the list, not the contents, but leave it to you to misinterpret, as usual.

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Owned bitches speak of axing forums....

Funny indeed...

The guy who speaks of "axing" this forum always gloats that Ronald Reagan is the greatest President ever, yet has one lousy little post in the Reagan thread®, and seems incapable of defending his pretentions...

No, Lincoln is the greatest president ever.

I can't believe you guys always get these things wrong.

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:25 PM
3,000 dead Americans on your watch.....

followed by 2,500 dead American Servicemen on your watch........

Ratchet up the body count some more WARbot, that'll mean you're doing well :rolleyes:

I don't think you answered my question, Lounge.

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 08:18 PM
When I said the list was small potatoes..

So while Lounge is hunting down that link you can go ahead and post that Bush list!

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Thinking Michael Moore and Howard Dean are idiots makes you seriously misinformed.

Both of them (using different methods) are trying to tell you that the "system" as it exists currently in this country is fucked up, and it is NOT the America we all thought we knew. And both of them call for a return to THAT America.

Where as Ann Coulter would prefer some blend of theocracy with Joe McCarthy in charge, and Cindy Sheehan simply wants to know why her son and so many other people's sons had to die for something so stupid, illegal and pointless.

I only see one idiot in that group, and it would be the really skinny guy in the dress.

she's DEFINITELY the worst of the lot

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
No, Lincoln is the greatest president ever.

I can't believe you guys always get these things wrong.

Yeah right, if you lived in 1861, you'd be looking in your little Bible for passages justifying slavery...

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 09:05 PM
It's not a pussy remark at all.

Ask Pojo. I did tell him what I thought. It was just about a week ago, in fact. I told him this forum needed an out-and-out overhaul, or it needed to be dumped.

It's totally changed from it's original intention.

That fact that you would confirm such pussy thoughts is a true testament to the pussydom of not being able to prove a point for your argument for months now.

I bet it was a good old time for you back in nov 04. I remember how much fun it was.

This forum is fine. It helps me sort out the bullshit that's out there. Some posters really understand what's going on in the world. We've scared away a few...

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 09:07 PM
That fact that you would confirm such pussy thoughts is a true testament to the pussydom of not being able to prove a point for your argument for months now.

I bet it was a good old time for you back in nov 04. I remember how much fun it was...

Exactly, all they did was gloat for three months...

What a bunch of mentally weak pussies when the shoe is on the other foot and they've been shown up as fools...

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 09:11 PM

It was just a suggestion from one friend to another

You know, that fact that you mod this forum makes your remarks even more pathetic. I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 09:13 PM

let's not forget that if those planes hit the wtc an hour later... god help us it would have been MUCH worse

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I have no need to spin.

I asked you for a quote where I said '2,500 deaths was small potatoes' and you offered none.

When I said the list was small potatoes, I meant the number of items on the list, not the contents, but leave it to you to misinterpret, as usual.

LMMFAO

So it's Quantity, not quality of the major administration fuck ups according to your twisted non-logic?

What a moronic fucking douche you are.

And "spin" is all you have left, asshole

I don't think you answered my question, Lounge.

How many of my direct questions have you failed to answer because you knew any attempt would make you look even more feeble than you already are?

Go fuck yourself. Better hurry, before Mrs. WarBOT gets home and wonders why you haven't done the dishes yet.

Lounge will continue to bring it up over the next year or so.

I'll put money on it. :rolleyes:

If you had any money.

But you can count on it.

You always just assume you can wait people out, and hopefully they will forget your lies and ridiculous posts.

FORD
07-13-2006, 09:17 PM
let's not forget that if those planes hit the wtc an hour later... god help us it would have been MUCH worse

Which is all the more reason to question the timing.

Wouldn't a real terrorist aim for the highest carnage count possible. Just something to think about as you sift through the fairy tales of the BCE "official story".

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Exactly, all they did was gloat for three months...

What a bunch of mentally weak pussies when the shoe is on the other foot and they've been shown up as fools...

unfortunately that fact that we were right is not a good thing...

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Which is all the more reason to question the timing.

Wouldn't a real terrorist aim for the highest carnage count possible. Just something to think about as you sift through the fairy tales of the BCE "official story".

oh believe me I thought of it... as recently as when I posted what you quoted.

maybe they just didn't feel like getting up all early.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:31 PM
How many of my direct questions have you failed to answer because you knew any attempt would make you look even more feeble than you already are?

You'll have to remind me of these 'questions' that you wanted answers to.

I've responded to many of your questions, but somehow you blow off my answers, but keep using the same old ammo again and again out of that peashooter of yours.

An example would be when you asked why I 'hated American troops', and I responded by saying that I had many family members that had served, including my father, who was disabled in Vietnam. I've visited VA hospitals in both Indiana and New Hampshire, and took him when he had problems and was intense pain. I've seen the vets in there, some with there arms and legs missing, or worse.

But of course you wouldn't respond to that, and I didn't expect a whiny little liberal cunt like you to do so.

Because I support Bush and support our actions in Iraq somehow that translates into me 'hating troops'.

And if money is what you base quality of life on, I feel sorry for you.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 04:46 PM
You'll have to remind me of these 'questions' that you wanted answers to.

I agree Lounge didn't pin you down on this one and he misquoted you in this case.

But dude, you are often semantically evasive and self-contradicting.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:49 PM
I agree Lounge didn't pin you down on this one and he misquoted you in this case.

But dude, you are often semantically evasive and self-contradicting.

When have I ever contradicted myself?

You guys always complain that I go by the same conservative line all the time, some of which is nothing more than me getting my shits and giggles seeing how you guys react.

:D

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 04:57 PM
When have I ever contradicted myself?

You guys always complain that I go by the same conservative line all the time, some of which is nothing more than me getting my shits and giggles seeing how you guys react.

Oh, well, I recall this one time you were banging Ford for being a conspiracy buff with his 9/11 shiite... Then, we got into a long discussion on the Clinton Admin., and you began a log dissertation on the conspiratorial murders of Vince Foster and others based on the rantings of a "vast right-wing conspiracy" website bearing false witness.

Then I showed that you belief system was no less luny than Fords with the "Vernon's secret communist lesbian feminist liberal nazi Ninjas" that do Clinton's evil bidding and comment and what not. And by making the point that despite the most extensive, and expensive, investigations of any President in American history, revealed almost nothing; except that Clinton likes chubby Jewish girls...

And despite your comments to the contrary, you WERE NOT kidding...

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Vince Foster's death was very suspicious, I'll admit and it's not just right-wing puff sites that say that.

The other stuff was like putting the icing on the cake.