PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly, Total Assfuck...

Nickdfresh
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nM_yMT5V8SI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nM_yMT5V8SI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MSNBCs Keith Obermann rips O'Really? a new asshole faster than you can say "rape my showermit."

Nickdfresh
07-11-2006, 01:21 PM
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/ww2-pix/malmedy2.jpg
American, not German SS, victims of massacre at Malmedy...

BigBadBrian
07-11-2006, 02:12 PM
It's rather amusing when one media pundit feels the need to make fun of another.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Obermann is actually sort of journalist, not a 'pundit,' which means he likes to stick with these things called facts...

FORD
07-11-2006, 02:57 PM
So on some subliminable level, it would appear that O'Reichly acknowledges the similarities between the BCE actions of this decade and Hitler's actions in the 30's & 40's. Still, it's disturbing that he appears to be rooting for the Nazis in the WWII battle.

Warham
07-11-2006, 04:50 PM
I didn't think anybody watched MSNBC any longer.

BigBadBrian
07-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I didn't think anybody watched MSNBC any longer.

They don't.

Keith Olbermann would be much better off doing sports again.

BigBadBrian
07-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Obermann is actually sort of journalist, not a 'pundit,' which means he likes to stick with these things called facts...

Well....

If you can call someone who gives mostly his opinion on his show "facts"....

You have a different definition of a journalist than I do.

Nickdfresh
07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Well....

If you can call someone who gives mostly his opinion on his show "facts"....

Well, he's never claimed the U.S. bombed the Japaese at Pearl Harbor, did he?

Nickdfresh
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Bump.

Seshmeister
09-09-2006, 08:39 PM

Who doesn't?

Seshmeister
09-09-2006, 08:57 PM
It's rather amusing when one media pundit feels the need to make fun of another.

Brian you are now officially just trolling this forum.

You used to have some interest in WWII, you used to claim that you were an ex serviceman. Why do you feel you have to defend this kind of shit these days? Don't you realise it undermines anything else yyou may post.

I think you're just trolling now.

Even I had heard of Malmedy. There were a few of these around that time including a horrendous one with 30 British troops where the German officer in charge ended up working for our intelligence services after the war.

That said judging from the clips the general hadn't and then didn't look it up before the second interview?

Cheers!