PDA

View Full Version : I've been bad lately...

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Last Sunday night, after the world cup (yes, with no capital letters) final, at my (ex) fave pub, I punched a guy real hard... Oh my!

That prick was on I don't remember what, but he came to me once, saying whatever putting his hand on one of my buns. :eek: :mad:

I told him: "Don't you ever do that again, jerk, or else you'll remember my fist in your silly face, right?!"

2 minutes later, he watered the same kind a crap at my face. Well. He got what I had told him. He fell backwards against the wall where the wide screen was hung, four meters behind. BOOM! He hit the wall pretty hard, fell down on the floor and was groggy for a few seconds.

I was scared for a couple of seconds, not because of that cunt's health in itself but concerning a possible lawsuit (yes, that longtime American craze has crossed the Atlantic for a long time...) due to some damage (as for his brain, well, it couldn't be more shitty).

A gal and two other folks helped him stand back up, and from then on the whole fucking pub leagued against me, even a couple of my friends with whom I had come there...

I have no problem being opposed to some unanimity against me, I mean it has happened in the past. But having supposed friends howling with (not wolves, but) jackals, I made up my mind not setting foot there, and even in any other pub here ever.

I've just e-mailed the members of my band to tell them I quit, as the group is linked to the city a lot, and above all because one of the guys barking with the hyenas simply was the bass player.

So, I've never been used to compromising, really, so I've sent ALL of them to fuck. Yes.

And I'll never, ever, back down. The hell with all of them. :)

Cheers! :bottle: And :gulp:

binnie
07-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Well you are a man of your principals and you have my respect.

It's shitty when people thought you could trust don't support you, and it hurts like hell.

My advice: next time you see that guy, hit him even harder, might make you feel a little better.

Hope life looks up soon...

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Well you are a man of your principals and you have my respect.

It's shitty when people thought you could trust don't support you, and it hurts like hell.

Cheers! :bottle:

But, you know, I fell a damn lot stronger now. I've sent the whole city to hell (safe the gals, of course, but the gals I've never seen there!), and I've stood my ground. Fuck 'em, really. All of 'em. :rolleyes:

I think those two supposed friends, who were not that long-time friends (six years), didn't even imagine I could send them to hell like that.
Well, now they do. Good on them, but I have just one word when it's from my guts.

Originally posted by binnie My advice: next time you see that guy, hit him even harder, might make you feel a little better. [/B]

Oh, don't tell me that twice! :)

Originally posted by binnie Hope life looks up soon... [/B]

Well, cheers again! You're a really cool guy. A Scotsman, ah, that only says a lot. :cool:
Well, life, it can but be better to me, as compared to the last ten days.

But I'm OK... I've been through tough times before, differently, but as felt inside they were no better. :cool:

binnie
07-11-2006, 05:14 PM
No thanks required Jerome!

Hope you start a new band soon...

Ellyllions
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I don't know one other straight man who would've done things differently.

I'm sorry it had to come to all of that but hopefully your friends and bandmates will feel differently about it all after a few days.

Sendin' love...

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by binnie
Hope you start a new band soon...

Well... This was a buddy band. :D

There's a band I know would make it like no other, with my little brother on drums. He's a killer's killer.
I don't only say that because he's my lil bro, he's really fantastic.
Two bass drums.
He's a trasher, but he knows most of what I listen to, we've already formed a band 7 years ago.
But I moved to the Alps. He's still in the north - 500 miles away; he suggested he'd record drums, bass and guitars and send me tracks by e-mail so that I would sing on it. Ain't that a brother? :)

A band... I must say I don't care a lot anymore about that.
I'm going to be 36 at the end of next month, and I don't see much perspective in my life.
I mean, it serves me right. :D I've been living "like there's no tomorrows" for so long. Yeah, it serves me right to be alone now. :cool:
But it's got really hard lately. I've shared very cool moments with very nice gals, and I think now it's time for me to "sit still", or else I don't see much fun in carrying on...
Now I've slammed the door at a lot of folks's faces (I still don't regret it) in my neighbourhood, I've certainly messed up chances with some birds: you know, the majority is always right. :rolleyes:
Anyway, there's no way at all I'll ever back down. :mad:

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I don't know one other straight man who would've done things differently.

I don't think so. If you're straight... :D

I'm sorry it had to come to all of that but hopefully your friends and bandmates will feel differently about it all after a few days.

Well, I won't. And I'll be gone for an 8-week holiday. :cool:
And there's a gig on Aug. 26th, and another on Sept 15th. I told them: "Count me OUT!"

Sendin' love...

Oh, cheers, this is all I need, like anybody, this I know. :)
Look, I'm sending you some in return. It's the best I can give in life. Honest. :)

I have all my self's worth of love to give (well, I know, for what it's worth! :D), I know there are some girls who would give some too in the nearabouts, but it seems they're all singing "Runnin' with the devil" in their heads, I mean, I've been singing it in my own for a long time too now, but that's enough. :)

Jérôme Frenchise
07-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Well, today the band called me, asking "WTF?!" and all.
I agreed that they had nothing to do about it. They're about to come to my home for a drink and a talk in a few minutes.
I won't change my mind about the pubs in the neighborood, though.

Damned! The discussion will sure be very embarrassing, but I trust my bandmates who are fine folks for working on the light side of it all. :cool:

Diamondjimi
07-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Well, today the band called me, asking "WTF?!" and all.
I agreed that they had nothing to do about it. They're about to come to my home for a drink and a talk in a few minutes.
I won't change my mind about the pubs in the neighborood, though.

Damned! The discussion will sure be very embarrassing, but I trust my bandmates who are fine folks for working on the light side of it all. :cool:

They should've backed you up. No if , an's or but's about it. If I was in your position , I'd tell them all to go fuck themselve's. A band is about stickin together and backing each other up .
It's supposed to be a team .
Oh well , best of luck to ya J.F.! ;) :)

saint
07-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
I've just e-mailed the members of my band to tell them I quit, as the group is linked to the city a lot, and above all because one of the guys barking with the hyenas simply was the bass player.

The bass player, well you just can’t trust them.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
They should've backed you up. No if , an's or but's about it. If I was in your position , I'd tell them all to go fuck themselve's. A band is about stickin together and backing each other up .
It's supposed to be a team .
Oh well , best of luck to ya J.F.! ;) :)

Well, cheers, Diamond J.! :cool:

So they came for a few drinks yesterday, and they made it obvious that they didn't know what I'd been talking about as they had been gone for a while already by the time I bullied that guy.
The pal who was still there but isn't part of the band came earlier in the afternoon and... :D ... when I opened the door, he just said nothing, staring at me with wide-open eyes, wondering, I dunno, maybe if I wasn't gonna punch him or whatever, stepping back a bit, and I found that so hilarious that I burst out laughing and asked him to come in. Of course.
He's a very long time friend, and well, he just missed the bun episode so that he told me he couldn't know why I had reacted like that. What he didn't tell me is he was about to go back home with a girl who was the first to condemn my gesture, but anyway...
Today I'll be driving up north - 500 miles from the Alps - before flying to Eire again. It'll sure do me good to put some distance.
Our late summer gigs are maintained. The guys weren't to blame at all eventually and, as they say in French, I just "poured some water in my wine". I mean, it was a less than 24-hour-long bug, but sometimes that kind of things makes folks even tighter. :cool:

:bottle:

Jérôme Frenchise
07-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by saint
The bass player, well you just can’t trust them.

:D In fact, I was wrong, he was already gone then. I must have been very confused.
And, well, I know I can trust him.
Maybe he's a fake bass player then. :D

Macu
07-13-2006, 08:10 AM
Maybe if France had won the WORLD CUP,you would have reacted differently.Just teasing.I of course rooted for Italia the whole way.The only bad part is that I had to watch it from a hospital room.Good for you,JF,I respect anyone that stands up for themselves without compromise.Paranoia of the lawsuit thing really sucks,though.ROCK-ON!JF,you da man!

Hardrock69
07-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Jerome, you gave the idiot a chance to stop his advances.

He would not listen.

He had to suffer the consequences.

I have been in your shoes.

If they do not back off, they learn what it is like to have a broken face.

Enjoy your holiday!!!!
:cool:

Ally_Kat
07-13-2006, 04:10 PM
No means no and Jérôme showed the bastard that.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Some guy makes a pass at me, fine; "it's nice of you to offer, but no thanks"...

Some dude grabs my ass, he's getting clocked (grabbing is considered battery over here).

I know if I grab a girls ass in the same situation, she's probably going to slap me silly, and a large part of the bar may kick my ass for that as well. I don't know why this situation would be any different...

Ally_Kat
07-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I know if I grab a girls ass in the same situation, she's probably going to slap me silly, and a large part of the bar may kick my ass for that as well. I don't know why this situation would be any different...

Afraid of appearing homophobic or getting charged with some hate crime?

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
07-13-2006, 05:34 PM
i've been bad to, i grabbed joe thunder's ass. but he just cried on my shoulder about some shit with brian minto, it was very embarrassing

ALinChainz
07-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
i've been bad to, i grabbed joe thunder's ass. but he just cried on my shoulder about some shit with brian minto, it was very embarrassing

lol

How I never kicked up a vote for you JTM is beyond me.

fanofdave
07-13-2006, 06:49 PM
little joey thunderless has been on tv - i believe it was
an episode of america's most wanted where they were
looking for joey the pediphile.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
07-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by THUNDER ICON!
Minto would never, ever turn down a fight with Holyfield right a?

and u would never turn down a reach around buttspackle!!

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
07-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
lol

How I never kicked up a vote for you JTM is beyond me.

thanx al, is joeblunder stalking u? i just knew he'd post his minto fixation bullshit in a thread about assplay. he used to always get his ass kicked for grabing heterosexual men. in fact, he would get beaten up for grabbing homosexual men to.

ALinChainz
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Hey Joey ... better go check out Minto's website ...

The webmaster and management of Minto says you have nothing to do with Team Minto.

And why haven't you ever posted there?

ALinChainz
07-13-2006, 07:23 PM
And I have seen the bum on TV ... but not you.

Do we need the link to your myspace page posted there?

Hardrock69
07-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Joey go fuck yourself.

I will kick your ass!!!
:mad: