PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm bunnies are tasty!!!

Hardrock69
07-12-2006, 02:07 PM
I ordered some animals the other day.

Kinda expensive, but very much worth the money.

http://www.petsorfood.com/index.shtml

Shipping
Pets or Food is committed to getting you your animals on time and in good shape. To insure that our product is always fresh and as advertised, we have contracted several of the leading world wide shippers to deliver our goods.

Live animals are sent by Roadway Animal Express and can reach most destinations within the Continental US in three days.

Ready to eat animals are frozen and sent air express by your choice of Airborne Express, FedEx, or UPS. Remember! With any Ready to Eat order totalling more than $500, Pets or Food will ship it to you for free!

Ready To Eat
Pets or Food's trademarked Ready to Eat animal products come in a variety of cuts depending on the animal. With each Ready to Eat animal you order, you're getting all the cuts from that particular animal. As each animal varies slightly in weight, you pay only for the pounds of meat delivered.

Our Mammals selection of Dogs typically comes with the following cuts of meat: flank steaks, rump roasts, chops, ribs, ground meat, "drum sticks" and knuckles. We also include a bag of giblets that are great for making gravy.

Cats are prepared as boneless filets and "drum sticks."

Our reptile products vary widely, but come in steaks, "drum sticks," and in ground meat.

All of our birds are prepared whole, stuffed with a giblets bag.

All of our other Ready to Eat products come in a variety of steak, filet, and ground varieties. Email us for details.

Testimonials:

Wedding Bliss

"Many of my clients would like to have squab or cornish game hen at their wedding receptions but can't afford it. Pets or Food's low prices on Ready to Eat parakeet dinners is a great low cost alternative for brides planning their weddings on a budget! No one knows they're not eating squab!"

Penny Priddy
Wedding Planner
Franklin Alabama

Vet Pets
"Dear Pets or Food, we are a large veterinary clinic and have a lot of non-payment issues with our clients. We've managed to reduce non-payment by 50% by instituting a Pay up or it's off to Pets or Food policy. All thanks to your adoption program!"

Phil Matlock
Veterinary Assistant
Cats & Dogs Care

School Lunch
"Our school district was quickly running out of money and the only place we could cut back was in the school lunch program. Thanks to Pets or Food, we're able to offer hot, meaty lunches every day! The kids especially like the groundhog meat loaf. They jokingly call it mystery meat. If only they knew!"

Jane Jarvis
Lunch Lady
PS 193 New York, NY

guwapo_rocker
07-12-2006, 02:23 PM
"I took the family camping last year. Problem was, food was too heavy to carry. Then we found your site, and dinner walked right along with us (even caught a few Frisbees on the way)" :D

Playboy Bunnies are tastier:D

Hardrock69
07-12-2006, 10:04 PM
I wholeheartedly concur!!

http://www.foursitestudios.com/theplayer/images/nerd.jpg