PDA

View Full Version : Here we go!

stringfelowhawk
07-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Another flimsy ass excuse this criminal in the White House will use for military action against Iran! It's gettin pretty scarey.
Glad I only have a few days left in the military cause I'm through working for someone I don't trust.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13823680/

FORD
07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Israel can go FUCK THEMSELVES until they see fit to purge these Likud war criminals from their country.

Make no mistake about it, the Zionfascists running that government and the ones running PNAC are one and the same.

They do not get to write their own laws, and declare themselves immune to the Geneva convention or any other existing laws or treaties.

FUCK THESE WARMONGERING NAZI BASTARDS.

DEMON CUNT
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo/all_seeing_eye.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 05:36 AM
Israeli Warplanes Attack Beirut Airport
Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:44 AM EDT
The Associated Press (http://www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?id=12939745&ps=1012&cat=&cps=0&lang=en)
By SAM F. GHATTAS

BEIRUT, Lebanon (AP) — Israel intensified its attacks against Lebanon on Thursday, blasting Beirut's international airport and the southern part of the country in its heaviest air campaign against its neighbor in 24 years. More than two dozen civilians were killed, officials said.
http://newsimages.adelphia.net/ap_photos//11c44483-4ac7-4189-8121-a98f18283e8d.jpeg
The strikes on the airport, which damaged three runways, came hours before Israel said it was imposing an air and naval blockade on Lebanon to cut off supply routes to Lebanese militants.

The airport, located in the Hezbollah-controlled southern suburbs of Beirut, was closed after the attacks and flights were diverted to nearby Cyprus. It was the first time since Israel's 1982 invasion of Lebanon and occupation of Beirut that the airport was hit by Israel.

Israel also fired a missile at the building housing the studios of Hezbollah's Al-Manar TV in the southern suburbs of Beirut on Thursday morning, the channel's press officer Ibrahim Farhat told The Associated Press. One person was hurt, but the station continued to broadcast.

Overnight Israeli attacks in southern Lebanon, meanwhile, killed 26 civilians and wounded dozens more, Lebanese security officials said. A family of 10 and another family of seven were killed in their homes in the village of Dweir near Nabatiyeh, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to speak to the press.

Later Thursday, Lebanese guerrillas fired volleys of rockets at northern Israel, killing an Israeli woman in her home in the border town of Nahariya, officials said. Five people were wounded.

The strikes followed a cross-border raid by Hezbollah guerrillas Wednesday during which two Israeli soldiers were captured. The militants demanded the release of Israeli-held prisoners, but Israel responded by bombing Lebanon and sending ground troops across the border for the first time in six years.

Eight Israeli soldiers and three Lebanese were killed in fighting Wednesday.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert called the Hezbollah raid an "act of war" by Lebanon and threatened "very, very, very painful" retaliation. The Cabinet, meeting Wednesday in the wake of the military's highest daily death toll in four years, decided to continue the army operation and call on the international community to disarm Hezbollah, according to participants.

On Thursday, Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev said the offensive in Lebanon has far-reaching objectives, including pushing Hezbollah militants away from the Israeli border and eventually sidelining the group altogether.

"We must neutralize the hostile terrorist infrastructure that exists in Lebanon," he said.

Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz also demanded that Lebanese army forces be deployed along the border. Lebanon has long refused to do this, saying that it is not in business of protecting Israel's northern border.

The Lebanese government said Wednesday that it had not known of the Hezbollah operation, did not condone it and bore no responsibility for it. The Lebanese Cabinet, which includes two Hezbollah ministers, urged the U.N. Security Council to intervene.

Hezbollah's brazen cross-border raid Wednesday opened a second front for the Israeli army. The army launched an incursion into the Gaza Strip more than two weeks ago to search for another Israeli soldier who was captured by Hamas-linked militants.

At least 23 Palestinians were killed in Gaza on Wednesday. And an Israeli airstrike early Thursday destroyed the building housing the Hamas-controlled Palestinian Foreign Ministry.

Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah on Wednesday offered to trade the two captured Israeli soldiers for Arab prisoners, and warned Israel that his guerrillas would fight if attacked. The group says it has over 10,000 rockets and has in the past struck northern Israeli communities in retaliation for attacks against Lebanese civilians.

The attack on the airport occurred shortly after 6 a.m. Thursday. Warplanes struck three runways, leaving a large crater and seven smaller holes, airport officials said. Two flights approaching the airport were diverted to Larnaca airport on Cyprus.

The main terminal building of the $500-million airport, which was built in the late 1990s, remained intact.

The Israeli military confirmed it had struck the airport, saying the facility is "a central hub for the transfer of weapons and supplies to the Hezbollah terrorist organization."

In its overnight attacks, Israeli aircraft and artillery targeted roads and bridges, as well as Hezbollah positions and houses of guerrilla members and leaders. A bridge on the main highway between Beirut and southern Lebanon was hit by big bombs that left huge craters, blocking traffic.

Hezbollah's TV station reported that guerrillas has fired Katyusha rockets at the Israeli border town of Kiryat Shmona and targeted an airstrip in the upper Galilee panhandle. Another barrage of rockets targeted Nahariya near the coast.

Nahariya Mayor Jackie Sabag said the whole town had been shut down and residents were urged to stay in underground shelters. Patients at the town's hospital were moved to rooms on lower floors.

The Israeli army said several rockets had landed more than 12 miles south of the border, showing that Hezbollah has managed to extend its missiles' range.

Israel and Lebanon have a history of conflict, punctuated by a full-scale Israeli invasion in 1982, and its 18-year occupation of a buffer zone in southern Lebanon that was intended to prevent attacks on Israel. The last major Israeli air, ground and sea offensive against Lebanon was in 1996 when about 150 Lebanese civilians were killed.

Guys, please provide the article when posting a news story/editorial.

BigBadBrian
07-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Israel can go FUCK THEMSELVES until they see fit to purge these Likud war criminals from their country.

Make no mistake about it, the Zionfascists running that government and the ones running PNAC are one and the same.

They do not get to write their own laws, and declare themselves immune to the Geneva convention or any other existing laws or treaties.

FUCK THESE WARMONGERING NAZI BASTARDS.

Take your meds, dude. Change your pad...it's soaked.

Your anti-semitism is showing...again.

Ellyllions
07-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Good God I hope we don't get mixed up in this.

IMO, all this is a test to prove that we support Israel no matter what they do. The Arabs are trying to prove to their people that we are the enemy they've been saying that we are. If we get involved I see no reason why Iran wouldn't follow through on it's word that Israel should be wiped off the map and leave that territory to Arab control.

I guarantee that Iran and N. Korea are watching us very closely in this.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Let me get this straight and please if someone has any input please chime in. Sharon and the Israeli Govt. give the Palistinians back the Gaza strip and in return they kidnap two Israeli soldiers???

diamondD
07-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Now CNN is reporting that there is word they are trying to smuggle the 2 captured soldiers to Iran. Just the excuse Israel will need to involve them too.

BigBadBrian
07-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Now CNN is reporting that there is word they are trying to smuggle the 2 captured soldiers to Iran. Just the excuse Israel will need to involve them too.

:killer:

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Jesus Brie, why do you hate Israeli soldiers? Because most of them are Jewish?

Must be your anti-Semitic tendencies! :mad:

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Let me get this straight and please if someone has any input please chime in. Sharon and the Israeli Govt. give the Palistinians back the Gaza strip and in return they kidnap two Israeli soldiers???

It's not quite that simple. You see, there was also this family of innocent Palestinian civilians that were residing on the beach, and this Israeli artillery shell exploded on them, killing the children, and then the Palestinians retaliated, so the Israelis, etc.....

WACF
07-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Has there ever been peace since the Palestinians took over Gaza?

They have repeatedly fired rockets from Gaza...I really do not think the extremists on either side want peace.

jcook11
07-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh fuck it....Who wants pie!?

FORD
07-13-2006, 02:55 PM

"Word" from who? The same lying psychopaths who started that lie about Iran wanting to sew little yellow patches on the Jews like Hitler did?

FORD
07-13-2006, 03:03 PM

I guess that would make the overwhelming majority of American Jews "anti semites" as well.

Oh, that's right.... the Likud Zionfascists actually DO refer to them as "self-hating Jews" if they don't support the Zionfascist agenda.

Olmert won election because he (and Sharon) had promised they were leaving the ways of Likud extremism behind. Obviously, they LIED.

jcook11
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
The fact is Israel has a right to defend itself from a bunch of fucking hate filled monsters that will not rest until israel is wiped off the map and no Jews walk this planet.

BigBadBrian
07-13-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jesus Brie, why do you hate Israeli soldiers? Because most of them are Jewish?

Must be your anti-Semitic tendencies! :mad:

How gay...sticking up for your Liberal friend. Get that main a rainbow sash to wear over his dress.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 04:27 PM
How gay...sticking up for your Liberal friend. Get that main a rainbow sash to wear over his dress.

As usual Bri, you have little to offer any topic... Go back to obsessing over your son's sexuality...

FORD
07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
As usual Bri, you have little to offer any topic... Go back to obsessing over your son's sexuality...

Brian has a gay son?

Oh well, it's not all that uncommon among right wingers.

Ronald Reagan, Phyllis Schlafly, Randall Terry, and George HW Bush Sr. all had gay sons. And Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes have Lesbian daughters. As did right wing congressman (and amateur skier) Sonny Bono.

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Look at the neocon celebrate war, death and terrorism.

What would Jesus do?

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Maybe he'd post the gayest possible "smilie" he could find?

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Brian has a gay son?

Ronald Reagan, Phyllis Schlafly, Randall Terry, and George HW Bush Sr. all had gay sons. And Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes have Lesbian daughters. As did right wing congressman (and amateur skier) Sonny Bono.

I don't really know. But I'm sure the thought of it gives him nightmares... How could he ever face all of the other mindless evangelicals?

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Brian has a gay son?

Right, being raised by an abusive delusional neocon is bound to make you a queer or mass murderer.

Cathedral
07-13-2006, 06:21 PM

I think the missile (not rocket) that landed in Haifa today belonging to Iran will be excuse enough.

By the way, i want to know why people need an excuse to defend themselves?
When the bully picked on you in school did you ask permission to protect yourself?

That's not how i've ever done business, ever.
You cannot draw another line after the opposition has crossed the first one, lol.
You draw it, they cross it, you drop them, period.

When Daddy told you never to back down or you'll be backing down forever, he was right.
Respect is only enjoyed by those who earn it and are strong enough to keep it.
Only the weak are dumb enough to believe that by laying down their weapons they'll have freedom and liberty of any kind at the hands of the enemy.

FORD
07-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Do you really think what Likud does is "self defense"?

How does "self defense" justify murdering children because a totally unrelated person might be holding an IDF soldier hostage.

Hamas was a creation of the Israeli Mossad, just as Al Qaeda was a creation of Poppy's CIA. And there was never a resignation letter submitted by either organization, so as far as I know, both STILL exist to benefit the purposes of their parent organization.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 06:38 PM

You know, it's funny that the guy who probably looks down on Jews and their beliefs the most is the one playing the anti-Semitism card...

Gee Bri, can Jews get into heaven according to your beliefs?

ELVIS
07-13-2006, 08:31 PM
The ones who accept Jesus Christ can...

ODShowtime
07-13-2006, 08:48 PM

I knew you'd be all jazzed up about this :rolleyes:

At least Saudi Arabia is on our side on this... for now.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

So I guess Roth will burn in hell?

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 10:33 PM

How cute!

FORD
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM

So Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc. are all in Hell?

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
So Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc. are all in Hell?

No, they are in Wonderlania with the Ice Princess and the Semi-Conductive Cucumbers.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Yes, you children that are innocent and were never exposed to Christianity are going to burn in hell...

If you're not an evangelical American Christian, God has a message for you:

Fuck off!!

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes, you children that are innocent and were never exposed to Christianity are going to burn in hell...

Just the brown ones.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 12:53 AM

So innocent jewish children burn in hell....

But hate filled hypocritical ex-drunk drivers go straight to heaven?

:rolleyes:

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you........

if you only Believe:rolleyes:

FORD
07-14-2006, 02:13 AM
I'd like Elvis to explain why this little girl is in Hell right now.....

http://gulfnews.com/images/06/07/13/13_re_beirut_gallery9_4.jpg

...when her only "sin" was eating too much shrapnel from a NAZI Israeli attack on her home.

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 03:41 AM
I'd like Elvis to explain why this little girl is in Hell right now.....

http://gulfnews.com/images/06/07/13/13_re_beirut_gallery9_4.jpg

...when her only "sin" was eating too much shrapnel from a NAZI Israeli attack on her home.

I'd say it all depends on what her father's standing with God is.
It isn't for us to determine who goes to hell and who doesn't, well, beyond ourselves anyway but, we all pay for the sins of our father's until the curse of the generations is broken.

We are all born into sin...everyone, even that little girl you plastered into the thread.
And since we control nothing in the afterlife then discussing the finality of the situation is futile, not to mention a HUGE waste of time.

I have no idea what is next, but i'll find out, just like everyone else.

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Whoa...."Judge not, that ye be not judged." Matthew 7:1
Um that means that none of us, ESPECIALLY those to claim to follow the Holy Bible have the right to speak of who is heaven or hell bound. So if you're a professed Christian and you've decided that someone is headed to hell, then you've just sinned. That verse goes on to say that you should clean your own life up before you begin judging someone elses. And in the eyes of a Christian, the life needs constant attention.

And on the subject of children?
Matthew 18:3, "Verily, I say unto you, except ye be converted, and <B>become as little children</B>, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Obviously, God sees innocent and purity in little children. So we should leave that one alone too.

We have no right to say who is right or wrong in this battle as well as in any God's eyes. This is a small portion of a battle that has been going on for centuries and it is theirs to fight.

Yeah, I know a little about the Christian religion. I'm not a Christian by definition. But more of a spiritual person who believes that there is a greater good and we can find it in ourselves if we pay attention.

Why am I not a Christian by definition? Because of statements like some of the one's in this thread that sound more like a preacher leading his flock than the word or actions of a soldier for Christ. Don't forget, you lead by example in word and deed. And being judgemental isn't a Christian-like thing to do.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I'd say it all depends on what her father's standing with God is...

If this is true, then I say fuck God, he's a cunt...

FORD
07-14-2006, 02:49 PM

Sesh, when did you steal Nick's password? :D

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 02:51 PM

Well, i guess we know where you'll be hanging your hat for eternity, eh?

You apparently have no fear of God to begin with so, good luck with that come judgement day.

Satan
07-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Get over it. You're ALL going to Hell.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that :)

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't meet too many liberals who have a healthy fear of God at all.

It's usually along the lines of "I can do what I want with my life without any repercussions at any time in the future, including after death."

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 04:31 PM
FORD wtf? how can you call Israel out for this stuff when the same exact things are happening to them and they are only doing these things in responce to attacks that palestinians and terrorist organiztions have done on them,

civilian causalties are a part of war, be it a horrible shitty part, but a part, every country on earth that has ever been a part of a war has exsprienced this

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Warham

It's usually along the lines of "I can do what I want with my life without any repercussions at any time in the future, including after death."

Well, good luck to them on their journey...NEXT!

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:36 PM
ha ha!

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 04:38 PM

If there is a God, I think he'll give fuckall about who "fears" him/her...

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 04:41 PM
BTW, I love the spell check function.

Great add programmers.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:45 PM
If there is a God, I think he'll give fuckall about who "fears" him/her...

How would you know that?

I personally believe that all human attributes are from God, including happiness, sadness, anger and jealousy.

I believe that God is jealous and perfectly so.

A healthy dose of fear is not something that is to be considered bad.

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 04:47 PM
i dont know if it jealousy or just outright love for all that makes him want people to believe in him

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 04:49 PM
How would you know that?

I personally believe that all human attributes are from God, including happiness, sadness, anger and jealousy.

I believe that God is jealous and perfectly so.

A healthy dose of fear is not something that is to be considered bad.

"How would you know that?"

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 04:49 PM
Exodus 20:4-5 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God..."

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i dont know if it jealousy or just outright love for all that makes him want people to believe in him

Both.

God's complicated, like we are.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:54 PM
"How would you know that?"

Life experience.

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I agree with you Warham.

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Elly, where did you come from??

hehe

We don't have too many newcomers here who just spout off one good post after another.

Most of the time it's 'Bush suxxorz!'

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 05:03 PM
I came from a monkey's butt.
It was a pretty monkey's butt, but a monkey's butt none-the-less.

But thanks for the compliments...; )

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Exodus 20:4-5 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God..."

I didn't carve any images, and I serve nothing...

(God is kind of like my ex-girlfriend.)

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Then thank God that you're in the USA where you're free to feel that way without any discrimination.

I love ya just the same, dammit. :)

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 05:18 PM
ellylion i know a girl with that exact name

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 05:19 PM
That's not my real name. But it's a freakin' cool ass name.

Do you know what it means?

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 05:24 PM
no what does it mean

diamondD
07-14-2006, 05:25 PM
I didn't carve any images, and I serve nothing...

(God is kind of like my ex-girlfriend.)

Imaginary? :D ;)

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 05:26 PM
*blush...this is so girly I'm almost ashamed I brought it up LOL!

It's a name of a mischevious water faerie...she wears black and is supposedly almost evil.

Disclaimer: I do not nor have I ever believed, studied, played with faerie lore. A British friend of mine tagged me with that moniker and I kind of like it.

Romeo Delight
07-14-2006, 05:46 PM
I'd say it all depends on what her father's standing with God is.

That religion has no place for civilized people.

Sounds an awful lot like fear-mongering to gain/maintain power. The plague is over you know. Although we have many new threats for religion to utilize.

For shame.:mad:

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Imaginary? :D ;)

No! I deflated her last night!:mad:

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:51 PM
No! I deflated her last night!:mad:

You wouldn't be that guy in the poker website commercial? The one where he's playing a hand with his 'girlfriend'.

:D

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Then thank God that you're in the USA where you're free to feel that way without any discrimination.

I love ya just the same, dammit. :)

:) That's the majesty of the foresight of the fellow Deist Founding Fathers.

Warham
07-14-2006, 06:14 PM
:) That's the majesty of the foresight of the fellow Deist Founding Fathers.

It was also good foresight to use the Judeo-Christian philosophy as the basis for the Constitution.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Along with an Anglo-Saxon, Eurocentric enculturation of Enlightenment political discourse that was fundamentally secular...:)

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
That religion has no place for civilized people.

Sounds an awful lot like fear-mongering to gain/maintain power. The plague is over you know. Although we have many new threats for religion to utilize.

For shame.:mad:

Ok, but remember that it was the societies that changed, NOT God.
he's still the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Now if he didn't change the rules of the game, how do you conclude it has no place for civilized people?

All you said is that people became so full of themselves that they no longer feel the need to obey.

To me, that seems pretty ignorant being that we are powerless to dictate anything to God.

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 06:47 PM
well i do believe you just Pwned his ass

Romeo Delight
07-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Ok, but remember that it was the societies that changed, NOT God.
he's still the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Now if he didn't change the rules of the game, how do you conclude it has no place for civilized people?

All you said is that people became so full of themselves that they no longer feel the need to obey.

To me, that seems pretty ignorant being that we are powerless to dictate anything to God.

Obey??? So leading a good life and being kind and generous will lead to damnation if you don't "obey" ?

Any religion that demands more than being kind and generous to one's fellow man has no place in this world.

How can you not see that intolerance has lead to ALL that is evil in today and yesterday's world.

Religion has lead the way, I am afraid. God may not have changed, but his messengers have utilized every tactic imaginable to abuse their power and influence.

If God wants complete obedience in the form of acknowledging his almightiness, then yes, there is no place for that in a civilized world.

I think God's message has been twisted and manipulated to serve others.

Romeo Delight
07-14-2006, 07:44 PM
well i do believe you just Pwned his ass

Yes, I did

ELVIS
07-14-2006, 09:13 PM
What the hell is a "faerie" ??

Do you mean fairy ??

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 09:14 PM
Obey??? So leading a good life and being kind and generous will lead to damnation if you don't "obey" ?

Yes, it will if you do not acknowledge Christ as your savior by giving him all the praise for what is good in your life.

Any religion that demands more than being kind and generous to one's fellow man has no place in this world.

That is your opinion of course, i just don't agree with it

How can you not see that intolerance has lead to ALL that is evil in today and yesterday's world.

Which is exactly my point, intolerance is not the trait of any true God fearing christian. it is however the traits of those who think they are sanctioned by God to force their beliefs on other people...they are NOT christians if they lack tolerance for the lost.
Honestly, I cannot find a single TRUE christian in any mainstream media organization anywhere.
Especially the people on tv who have been proven more often than not to be criminals extorting money from the faithful.
So, if someone is claiming to be a christian while they try to beat and force their belief system on you, they aren't of God and certainly aren't a christian by any definition beyond being a "false" one.

Religion has lead the way, I am afraid. God may not have changed, but his messengers have utilized every tactic imaginable to abuse their power and influence.

So now your saying that God isn't the problem, man is?
Ok, i agree with you here but, YOU turning your back on God because of the messengers who don't even serve him is not smart. you just agreed that the problem isn't religion, it's the people who promote it.
All i can say is get out there and start correcting the problem by telling people the truth...there are far more people that claim to be a servant of God and aren't than there are actual servants.
My issue with the true believers is that they aren't saying anything, they remain silent.

If God wants complete obedience in the form of acknowledging his almightiness, then yes, there is no place for that in a civilized world.

Then there goes the family unit right out the window.
Stop and think for a second that the family unit is modeled on our relationship with God.
He expects the same things from us, his children, as we do our own children. Love, Respect, and Obedience. Only with God, he expects a little more being as he has blessed us all with LIFE to begin with.

I think God's message has been twisted and manipulated to serve others.

And you can believe that when his wrath falls upon them they will pay a much higher price for their sins than those who were generous and kind, and living a life that is pleasing to the Lord.
Letting them jade you and turn you from God is only allowing evil to do what it was intended to do i the first place...don't let that happen.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 09:16 PM

Do you mean fairy ??

You give new meaning to the term "Ugly American".

You do know that, right?

Ever even been outside of the south?

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 09:21 PM

That's the GLARING similarity among all fundamentalist "faiths"

Radical Muslims or Evagelical Christians........

They all believe no matter how good your heart his, no matter how righteous a path you lead, no matter how much you love fellow mankind.......

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE EXACTLY AS THEY TELL YOU TO.......YOU SHALL GO TO HELL.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The notion that an ex-drunk driving racist such as ELVIS would go to "heaven", just because he was "born-again", yet a peace loving muslim girl who never hurt a soul, or a jewish mother who gave all her life, will go TO HELL because they didnt believe the same things as the born again drunk driver...........

FUCK ANY ORGANIZED RELIGION THAT TEACHES THAT

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 09:22 PM

Do you mean ME ??

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Yes, I did

Oh, and i thought we were engaged in an adult discussion.

My Mistake!

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 09:52 PM

Do you mean fairy ??

She didn't mean to offend you, Elvira...

Dr. Love
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
How many threads have devolved into evangelism now? I've lost count.

How about we get back to talking about the topic at hand at let God figure out who is going to hell?

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
How many threads have devolved into evangelism now? I've lost count.

How about we get back to talking about the topic at hand at let God figure out who is going to hell?

Are you kidding me?

This thread topic IS about religious extremism :(

Or did you mean the topic of ELVIS pretending not to know what a faerie is;)

Name a major conflict anywhere in the world that isn't currently tied to religious fanaticism.

It's all a big game of "My God can kick Your God's ass" :rolleyes:

It's no coincidence Chimp refers to his war on terror as a "Crusade" either

Dr. Love
07-14-2006, 11:58 PM
I was referring to people in this thread preaching their own views on religion in an effort to 'instruct' each other.

Btw. My dad is bigger than your dad.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 11:59 PM
You're going to hell...

LoungeMachine
07-15-2006, 12:04 AM
I was referring to people in this thread preaching their own views on religion in an effort to 'instruct' each other.

You call it your "dad" ?

*shudder*

Does Mrs. Love go along with that?;)

LoungeMachine
07-15-2006, 12:05 AM
You're going to hell...

What should I pack?

Is there room service?

LoungeMachine
07-15-2006, 12:08 AM

I'm always amazed at how sure of themselves they are :rolleyes:

I sometimes think they're just hedging their bets.

Better safe than sorry.

No, St. Peter.......look it up. I told everyone it was real.

Let me in.

ELVIS
07-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Ever even been outside of the south?

Umm, yes...

I was born in California, I've lived in 8 states, and I've been to 46 states in my travels...

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 02:24 AM

You think there is preaching and instructing going on here?

Check out a church this coming Sunday, then you'll know what both preaching and instructing is all about.

I don't see any of that in this thread....so stop yer cryin'.

Redballjets88
07-15-2006, 02:42 AM
i hate how some people out there, not talking about anyone here, like take a shitload of offence when religion is ever brought up, as if it really hurts them to even hear about it

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 03:07 AM
i hate how some people out there, not talking about anyone here, like take a shitload of offence when religion is ever brought up, as if it really hurts them to even hear about it

That's because it does hurt them, or should i say it hurts that little Demon whispering in their ear that God is a myth.

I tend to like when it makes people uncomfortable, it shows me who i'm really dealing with.

Just mention God in a thread and it's like throwing holy water directly on the devil.

But i don't care how people feel about it, i'm not one to follow anyone but the beat of my own drum, period.

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 09:49 AM
You think there is preaching and instructing going on here?

Check out a church this coming Sunday, then you'll know what both preaching and instructing is all about.

No thanks. I have no desire to be bored for a few hours and then have money begged off me. Plus, I don't need a crutch to get through life. ;)

I don't see any of that in this thread....so stop yer cryin'.

I'm referring to the larger context. I've seen it happen quite often. But maybe you're right. I'll keep that in mind next time I see someone start posting why someone else must accept God and Jesus into their lives or burn in hell forever.

Which, to be honest, sounds quite a bit preferrable. Who wants to spend eternity with a bunch of uptight assholes anyway?

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 09:54 AM
That's because it does hurt them, or should i say it hurts that little Demon whispering in their ear that God is a myth.

I tend to like when it makes people uncomfortable, it shows me who i'm really dealing with.

Just mention God in a thread and it's like throwing holy water directly on the devil.

:confused: Do you really believe this stuff? Seriously?

But i don't care how people feel about it, i'm not one to follow anyone but the beat of my own drum, period.

Good. I wouldn't have it any other way. Just don't expect me not to do the same.

PS - I'm not sure a forum vs Satan is going to accomplish much. But feel free to mention God in every thread you'd like, maybe Satan will show up and post back to you (and I don't mean FORD) and then we can see some real forum-war flaming.

I'm sure to get that to happen all you have to do is bait him by mentioning God in enough threads and hurting his little devils that whisper in our ears. :D ;)

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 09:57 AM
Let's get this thread on topic...

Israel: Hezbollah Drone Attacks Warship
Friday, July 14, 2006 10:42 PM EDT
The Associated Press (http://www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?ps=1012&id=12944381&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS)
By HAMZA HENDAWI

BEIRUT, Lebanon (AP) — Hezbollah rammed an Israeli warship with an unmanned aircraft rigged with explosives and set it ablaze Friday, Israeli military officials said, after attack jets smashed Lebanon's links to the world one by one and destroyed the headquarters of the Islamic guerrilla group's leader.

The attack on the warship off Beirut's Mediterranean coast — which left four sailors missing — was the most dramatic incident on a violent day in the conflict that erupted suddenly Wednesday and appeared to be careening out of control despite pleas from world leaders for restraint on both sides.

"You wanted an open war and we are ready for an open war," Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in a taped statement. He vowed to strike even deeper into Israel with rockets.

Israel again bombarded Lebanon's airport and main roads in the most intensive offensive against the country in 24 years. For the first time it struck the crowded Shiite neighborhood of south Beirut around Hezbollah's headquarters, toppling overpasses and sheering facades off apartment buildings. Concrete from balconies smashed into parked cars, and car alarms set off by the blasts blared for hours.

The toll in three days of clashes rose to 73 killed in Lebanon and at least 12 Israelis, as international alarm grew over the fighting and oil prices rose to above $78 a barrel. The U.N. Security Council held an emergency session on the violence, and Lebanon accused Israel of launching "a widespread barbaric aggression."

In addition to the fighting in Lebanon, Israel pressed ahead with its offensive in the Gaza Strip against Hamas, striking the Palestinian economy ministry offices early Saturday.

The Israeli warship, which had been carrying several dozen sailors, was towed to Haifa after suffering heavy damage. The fire was put out after several hours. The military confirmed news reports that four sailors were missing and said a search for them was underway.

The Israeli army said the source of the attack was still under investigation. But military officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the probe, said the ship had been targeted by an unmanned drone.

The explanation indicated Hezbollah has added a new weapon to the arsenal of rockets and mortars it has used against Israel.

In another maritime strike, Israel said that a Hezbollah rocket barrage missed its target and struck a civilian merchant ship. They did not know the nationality of the ship, or whether there were casualties.

Despite fears the assault could bring down the Western-backed, anti-Syrian government of Lebanon, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert vowed the campaign would continue until Hezbollah guerrillas, who are backed by Syria and Iran, lose their near-control of southern Lebanon bordering Israel.

Olmert agreed in a phone call with U.N. chief Kofi Annan to allow U.N. mediation for a cease-fire — but only if the terms include the disarming of Hezbollah and the return of two Israeli soldiers whose capture by the Muslim guerrillas Wednesday triggered the fighting.

Hezbollah rained dozens of rockets on towns in northern Israel. One rocket hit a home in Meron, killing a woman and her grandson. Some 220,000 people in northern towns hunkered down in bomb shelters.

Nasrallah was not hurt after the Israeli missiles demolished his headquarters among two buildings in Beirut's southern neighborhoods, the militant group said. Three people died in the airstrikes.

The attack on the warship was apparently timed to coincide with Nasrallah's message on the militant group's television station. "The surprises that I have promised you will start now. Now in the middle of the sea, facing Beirut, the Israeli warship ... look at it burning," Nasrallah boasted.

Israeli military officials said the drone apparently was developed by Hezbollah. The Lebanese guerrilla group has managed to fly unmanned spy drones over northern Israel at least twice in recent years.

"If they kill us all, we will still not give them back the prisoners," said one resident, Nasser Ali Nasser, as palls of smoke rose from fuel depots hit farther south. "We have nothing left to lose except our dignity. We sacrifice ourselves for Sheik Nasrallah," he said.

President Bush, who has backed Israel's right to defend itself, spoke by phone with Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Saniora from a G-8 summit in Russia and "reiterated his position" that the Israeli attacks should limit any impact on civilians, White House spokesman Tony Snow said.

But the promise fell short of the Lebanese leader's request for pressure for a cease-fire.

Israel's campaign appeared to have a two-pronged goal. One was to batter Hezbollah and end its near control of the south on Israel's borders.

"We know it's going to be a long and continuous campaign and operation, but it's very clear. We need to put Hezbollah out of business," Brig. Gen. Ido Nehushtan told The Associated Press.

Israel's army chief, Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz, said Hezbollah has rockets that can reach as far as 43.5 miles or more, which would bring more Israeli cities, such as Hadera, within range.

The other goal was to seal off Lebanon by repeatedly striking its airport and main roads — including the coastal highway from north to south and the Beirut-Damascus highway, Lebanon's main land link to the outside world. At the same time, Israel was gradually escalating the damage to the country's infrastructure, painstakingly rebuilt since the civil war ended in 1990.

Israel holds Lebanon responsible for the capture of its two soldiers in a surprise Hezbollah raid; the Lebanese government insists it had nothing to do with the attack. However, Israel wants it to rein in the guerrillas, a move Lebanon has long resisted.

The level of damage inflicted by Israel appeared finely calibrated. For example, a missile punched a hole in a major suspension bridge on the Beirut-Damascus road but did not destroy it, unlike less expensive bridges on the road that were brought down. An Israeli strike hit fuel depots at one of Beirut's two power stations — sending massive fireballs and smoke into the sky — but avoided the station itself.

Throughout the morning, Israeli fighter-bombers pounded runways at Beirut's airport for a second day, apparently trying to ensure its closure after the Lebanese national carrier, Middle East Airlines, managed to evacuate its last five planes to Jordan. One bomb hit close to the terminal building.

Civilian casualties were mounting faster than during Israel's last major offensive in Lebanon, in 1996, an assault also sparked by Hezbollah attacks. In that campaign, 165 people were killed over 17 days, including 100 in the shelling of a U.N. base.

"We are on the right and we shall avenge every attack we endure," said Fadi Haidar, an American-Lebanese who swept up the shattered glass outside his store in south Beirut. "I have huge debts and now my store is damaged. ... But as time goes by, they will all realize that Sayyed Nasrallah is right and is working in the interest of Muslims."

Meanwhile, the U.S. government told Americans in Lebanon to consider leaving when it is safe, and said it was making plans for the evacuation of people who cannot leave on their own.

There was some resentment that Hezbollah had dragged the Lebanese into another bloody fight with Israel. "As long as Hezbollah has its weapons and acts according to its leader's whims, there is pretext for Israel to keep on destroying Lebanon," said Ibrahim al-Hajj, a Christian shop owner in the southern village of Qleia.

———

AP correspondents Karin Laub and Josef Federman in Jerusalem, and Sam F. Ghattas and Zeina Karam in Beirut, contributed to this report.

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 10:00 AM
I think it's good that Israel is takin' it to these people. If they do nothing they'll be perceived as pushovers. Plus, it's good to show these fuckers the consequences of kidnapping and killing.

But in spite of that, whenever I hear Iran mentioned in relation to Lebanon and Israel I get nervous for some reason.

Warham
07-15-2006, 10:03 AM
That's the GLARING similarity among all fundamentalist "faiths"

Radical Muslims or Evagelical Christians........

They all believe no matter how good your heart his, no matter how righteous a path you lead, no matter how much you love fellow mankind.......

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE EXACTLY AS THEY TELL YOU TO.......YOU SHALL GO TO HELL.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The notion that an ex-drunk driving racist such as ELVIS would go to "heaven", just because he was "born-again", yet a peace loving muslim girl who never hurt a soul, or a jewish mother who gave all her life, will go TO HELL because they didnt believe the same things as the born again drunk driver...........

FUCK ANY ORGANIZED RELIGION THAT TEACHES THAT

Shows what you know about 'organized religion'.

Warham
07-15-2006, 10:05 AM
No thanks. I have no desire to be bored for a few hours and then have money begged off me. Plus, I don't need a crutch to get through life. ;)

As opposed to what?

Anything can be a crutch in life. Alcohol, porn, music.

What's the problem with faith?

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 10:17 AM
As opposed to what?

Anything can be a crutch in life. Alcohol, porn, music.

What's the problem with faith?

Hey. I'm tryin' to have some friendly needlin' of Cathedral. :P

I don't have a problem with faith. I don't go pushing porn, alcohol, music or anything else on other people, either.

Warham
07-15-2006, 10:18 AM

I don't have a problem with faith. I don't go pushing porn, alcohol, music or anything else on other people, either.

I don't mind.

I just had to get my three cents in.:p

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 10:21 AM

Exactly, the problem with literal-Christianity, as opposed to classical mythology religions, is that there is no sense of hubris or allegory.

How can one be arrogent, overbearing, egotistical, and vain when he/she is doing it all for God and Jesus? It gets old...

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Yep. Sometimes I think that if it weren't for the Christians, Christianity would be great.

DLR'sCock
07-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Doesn't matter, most have no ieda what they are talking about, and assume so much within their self appointed placement.

DEMON CUNT
07-15-2006, 01:52 PM

How can one be arrogent, overbearing, egotistical, and vain when he/she is doing it all for God and Jesus? It gets old...

You nailed it.

Ellyllions
07-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Nevertheless, ya can't really talk about what's going on with Israel and the Arabs without discussing religion...because it's what's behind the conflict.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 03:47 PM

Hey, i totally see where you are coming from, it's all good.

I'm not down with 98% of how self serving and self proclaimed 'Christians' act on this earth.
I can read and i have real good study habits, but my issue is that every church i find to explore teaches, preaches and instructs according to their own perception of what the bible says.

I feel like a lost sheep who see's the rest of the flock but notice the tails of wolves peeking out from under their wooley disguise.

I just challenge everyone to study the book cover to cover, and i mean break it down and disect it.
At this stage of the game and given the fact that all preachers attend Seminaries in order to get the big paying church appointments...there is no place to go to learn the truth...but you can find it for yourself if you really want to.

Sure, a certificate from Bethal Seminary in Minn. looks good...but you only graduate if you take the programming they feed you to heart.
Sorry, but that whole system is flawed and ultimately, NOT of God.

Ok, enough of that, back to the topic at hand...

Sell, Sell, Sell, that's my mindset right now.
I've already lost one nest egg in my life, i'm not about to risk my retirement at this point.
Gas hit $3.19 for regular unleaded and went up another .20 cents today.
Word is that prices at the grocery will be going up as well over the next several days. Milk was at $2.99 a gallon last night which was $1 cheaper last week.

I'd be homeless if i had to work for minimum wage, so i feel blessed to have my head safely above the water.

However, it's time to load up and move back home to Kentucky.
Time to gear up for the hell that's brewing in the mid east and here in the city is NOT where i want us to be if shit takes a serious nose dive.

A person would have to seriously go out of their way to find us in the holler, and i'll see them before they see me, lol.
if they can't read then they'll surely be shot as there is but one road in and out of our property with a sign on the front gate that will say, and i quote, "All Tresspassers WILL Be Shot Dead".

BigBadBrian
07-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Look at the neocon celebrate war, death and terrorism.

What would Jesus do?

In the End Times, Jesus is described as a Warrior King set out to do battle, and triumph over, those who have rejected him as the Christ.

The Rider on the White Horse

The Book of Revelation:

11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter."[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

http://i.xanga.com/TheVoice/JESUS%20THE%20WARRIOR%20KING%20ON%20HORSE7.jpg

DEMON CUNT
07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R- Retarded)
In the End Times, Jesus is described as a Warrior King set out to do battle, and triumph over, those who have rejected him as the Christ.

So that justifies celebrating the deaths of thousands and thousands of people?

Sounds great Charles!

http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/images/manson9.jpg

Cap'n Cut & Paste loves him some of that Bible!

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
You know, Dr. Love's right. Turning every thread into a psychotic Bible study is getting kind of old...

I really don't feel like reading a Benny Hinn diatribe in every thread...

BigBadBrian
07-15-2006, 06:18 PM
You know, Dr. Love's right. Turning every thread into a psychotic Bible study is getting kind of old...

Then let's have a religion thread. We can also have a "Chimpy Impeachment" thread, a "The Economy Sucks" thread, a "The Economy is Great" thread, etc., etc...

Personally, I feel Benny Hinn is a disgrace.

Anyhow, the words I put down were straight out of the NIV translation of the Christian Bible.

FORD
07-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Haven't you heard? The NIV was "translated by Lesbians" and so is considered a heresy by the Religious Reich.

Or at least that's what the whackos who always used to call me on the tech support line said, when I worked in the Bible Software industry.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 07:09 PM

Who's making you read posts you don't feel like reading?
You control the mouse on your end, Holmes.

But i got news for you, if you think Israel fighting a war has nothing to do with religion, you're wrong.

I follow the path of the thread, bro, as topics evolve into whatever they end up being about at the end.

But don't worry, i don't spend time on the net like i used to so if my posts bother you, find comfort in knowing they will stop completely very soon.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Haven't you heard? The NIV was "translated by Lesbians" and so is considered a heresy by the Religious Reich.

Or at least that's what the whackos who always used to call me on the tech support line said, when I worked in the Bible Software industry.

Good, let's call false christians the Religious Reich, i like it and it fits.

But understand that not all christians are false and self serving.
The term has been used so broadly that people don't quite understand that they aren't all created equally.

Problem is, they don't say much, they just watch as events unfold and that needs to change.
Good News does not flow through closed lips... ;)

Dr. Love
07-15-2006, 08:02 PM
Who's making you read posts you don't feel like reading?
You control the mouse on your end, Holmes.

Actually I'm changing my mind on my previous thoughts, I agree with Cat on this.

As tired as I may get at seeing it, I don't HAVE to read it. Fuck it, let people post whatever they want.

As for Israel + war, I get the feeling it has more to do with hatred than it has to do with religion. I have no doubt that religion plays a part but I'm sure hatred is the overall motivation, and religion the convenient excuse (for most).

PS - I prefer the Leet Bible over any other version. Really speaks to me in a way I can understand.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Then let's have a religion thread. We can also have a "Chimpy Impeachment" thread, a "The Economy Sucks" thread, a "The Economy is Great" thread, etc., etc...

Who's stoppin' ya???? Go ahead and make one...

Personally, I feel Benny Hinn is a disgrace.

Anyhow, the words I put down were straight out of the NIV translation of the Christian Bible.

Indeed...

FORD
07-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey, I still think we need a "Religion" forum with Jesus Christ and Satan as moderators.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Actually I'm changing my mind on my previous thoughts, I agree with Cat on this.

As tired as I may get at seeing it, I don't HAVE to read it. Fuck it, let people post whatever they want.

As for Israel + war, I get the feeling it has more to do with hatred than it has to do with religion. I have no doubt that religion plays a part but I'm sure hatred is the overall motivation, and religion the convenient excuse (for most).

PS - I prefer the Leet Bible over any other version. Really speaks to me in a way I can understand.

WHAT? YOU AGREE WITH ME?
*passes out on the floor*

LMMFAO...

Now let me agree with you.
Hatred is exactly what is motivating it all, they just do it in the name of Allah.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey, I still think we need a "Religion" forum with Jesus Christ and Satan as moderators.

LMMFAO, yeah, that'll work... ;)

Redballjets88
07-16-2006, 03:00 AM
ok i agree on the point that a ton of christians try to be "good" christians to fit a certain image, and i also think its funny how when i go to church i can totally tell people are getting of on the music and vibe bc the second the pace in a song picks up i see the hands raise, just like at a concert people start jumping when the best part of a song happens, which i think is pathetic and somewhat funny,

but you cant say all christians are self serving, look at the thousands dying throughout the world trying to either spread the gospel, and or, merely reading a scripture from a tattered bible and being killed for it

BigBadBrian
07-16-2006, 08:42 AM

No, you're wrong. You crack me up. :D

You're thinking of the "Today's NIV" translation, which tries to assert that God was a woman.

It's completely different in context than the NIV translation.

It's obviously a Far Left agenda put into print.

DEMON CUNT
07-16-2006, 10:57 AM
You're thinking of the "Today's NIV" translation, which tries to assert that God was a woman.

It's completely different in context than the NIV translation.

It's obviously a Far Left agenda put into print.

Yes Ford, everybody knows that God has a cock and a set of balls. Man is made in God's image not women.

Silly liberal far left agendas! Obviously!

LoungeMachine
07-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Yes Ford, everybody knows that God has a cock and a set of balls. Man is made in God's image not women.

Silly liberal far left agendas! Obviously!

And God is a black man, too.

Or at least much darker than any Neo-Con in here would like to admit...:)

DEMON CUNT
07-16-2006, 11:16 AM
And God is a black man, too.

Or at least much darker than any Neo-Con in here would like to admit...:)

Ha!

Hey Lounge, aren't you late for church?

LoungeMachine
07-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Ha!

Hey Lounge, aren't you late for church?

Na, I just figured I'd watch Casey and Wendy Treat while eating my Cheerios:D

Warham
07-17-2006, 08:25 AM

Please!

Every thread usually turns into you and Lounge whining about how bad your country is.

Warham
07-17-2006, 08:32 AM

That's the way I feel whenever I see a post with a BCE reference in it. I skip over them. It saves me from reading about half of this forum.

FORD
07-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Na, I just figured I'd watch Casey and Wendy Treat while eating my Cheerios:D

Is Casey still dying his hair? Last time I saw him, that horrible dye job made him look phonier than Swaggart.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Please!

Every thread usually turns into you and Lounge whining about how bad your country is.

Again, dumbass, you show just how incredibly stupid you are.

Is it our COUNTRY we "whine" about being bad? Or our Administration?

Can you read?

Can you tell the difference between a COUNTRY, and a dozen or so idiots like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice?

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually as stupid in real life as you come across in here. :rolleyes:

Please show me ONE post where either Nick or myself whines about how bad our COUNTRY is.

You're a fucking moron, WarBOT. Plain and simple.

FORD
07-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Again, dumbass, you show just how incredibly stupid you are.

Is it our COUNTRY we "whine" about being bad? Or our Administration?

Can you read?

Can you tell the difference between a COUNTRY, and a dozen or so idiots like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rice?

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually as stupid in real life as you come across in here. :rolleyes:

Please show me ONE post where either Nick or myself whines about how bad our COUNTRY is.

You're a fucking moron, WarBOT. Plain and simple.

It's the neocon brainwashing courtesy of FAUX/Mush Limpdick/etc.

If you object to even ONE policy of the Chimpministration, that means you "hate America" :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
It's the neocon brainwashing courtesy of FAUX/Mush Limpdick/etc.

If you object to even ONE policy of the Chimpministration, that means you "hate America" :rolleyes:

Fucking exactly.:cool:

Which must mean WarBOT HATED THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA during the years 1992-2000.

Fucking treasonous scum :D

Ellyllions
07-17-2006, 11:51 AM
...easy there big fellas....while you are right, that pendulum swings both ways.

If you openly agree with anything the Bush Administration does or says, you're immediately labeled as well.

That puts people like me in a hard place because we don't fully support anything happening or NOT happening right now and we're getting it from both sides.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 12:07 PM
...easy there big fellas....while you are right, that pendulum swings both ways.

If you openly agree with anything the Bush Administration does or says, you're immediately labeled as well.

That puts people like me in a hard place because we don't fully support anything happening or NOT happening right now and we're getting it from both sides.

Wrong. And you've missed the point.

The point was WarBOT and others have accused many in here for HATING AMERICA because we dare criticize and/or question this administration, even though our forefathers believed it was a patriot's DUTY to do so.....

However they, by the same token, have gone on at length about how terrible 92-2000 was, without ever calling themselves America Bashers.

It's hypocrisy at its purest form......but pretty silly considering it's 2006.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 12:12 PM

Can you point to a post where anyone in here has accused WarBOT of hating America during 92-2000?

No. Because we're bright enough to tell the difference between hating an administration and hating a country.

Too bad WarBOT can't tell the difference.:rolleyes:

And the only reason he hates Clinton so much is Slick Willy got at least one more hummer than WarBOT received during the same time period:D

Ellyllions
07-17-2006, 12:35 PM
I have a really good friend who has a "W '04" sticker in the center of his windshield.

When he gets to work he parks in the very back of the lot alone. And this was fine for about the first 2 months of his job there. Well, in the passed week, two cars with Kerry, anti-war stickers all over them have been parking on each side of him so close that he can't get into his vehicle after work.

I wasn't speaking directly about Warham....I was speaking in a generalization.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Yes, we have asshole partisan hacks on The Left, too Ell.

LMMFAO

But my point, again, was to refute another ridiculous claim by WarBOT.

He counts on people ignoring and forgetting his inane claims.

I hold him to them.

:cool:

Warham
07-17-2006, 05:38 PM

The point was WarBOT and others have accused many in here for HATING AMERICA because we dare criticize and/or question this administration, even though our forefathers believed it was a patriot's DUTY to do so.....

However they, by the same token, have gone on at length about how terrible 92-2000 was, without ever calling themselves America Bashers.

It's hypocrisy at its purest form......but pretty silly considering it's 2006.

No, she's right.

You've labeled ANYBODY who's even come close to agreeing with anything Bush has done as being some kind of 'neocon'.

Take your medicine like a man, loser.

Warham
07-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I have a really good friend who has a "W '04" sticker in the center of his windshield.

When he gets to work he parks in the very back of the lot alone. And this was fine for about the first 2 months of his job there. Well, in the passed week, two cars with Kerry, anti-war stickers all over them have been parking on each side of him so close that he can't get into his vehicle after work.

I wasn't speaking directly about Warham....I was speaking in a generalization.

Sounds like something Lounge would do.

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 06:59 PM
No, she's right.

You've labeled ANYBODY who's even come close to agreeing with anything Bush has done as being some kind of 'neocon'.

LIAR.

[again] :rolleyes:

Dr. Love
07-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Ellylions is a chick?

FORD
07-17-2006, 07:39 PM
**brews some coffee so Doc can wake up**

Dr. Love
07-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Damn, I'm behind the times. Is she hot?

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 08:22 PM

She's asked NOT to be spoken of........

;)

FORD
07-17-2006, 08:22 PM

All we have to go by so far is the avatar. She's denied the standard moderator request for nudie pics :(

LoungeMachine
07-17-2006, 08:57 PM
LMAO

BigBadBrian
07-18-2006, 01:23 PM

No.

People in this forum (I'm not naming names) have been called "America Haters" simply because they do not agree with each other. This has happened on both sides of the political aisle.

Others have displayed nothing but a venomous attitude and pure hatred all in the name of partisan politics. Examples: labeling people just because of their viewpoints on a few issues, painting people (particularly our Armed Forces) with a broad brush based on the actions of a few, recognizing their own news sources as being valid while others preach falsehoods and a political agenda, etc, etc.

I don't profess to be innocent in this regard, but NO OTHER REGULAR POSTER here is either.