PDA

View Full Version : Are we in WW III?

diamondD
07-14-2006, 03:32 PM
I was watching the news last night and O'Reilly came on. I kept watching to see what had been happening during the day since it was my first time to actually see the news. One of the comments he made to his guest was that we are in WW III.

Without derailing the thread into what you think of O'Reilly, what do you think of this idea? Is this it? Are we in an actual "world war"? Or is it about to develop into one?

If Syria or Iran get involved in all of this, it's going to get really nasty. China and Russia love the pressure Iran puts on us and they want access to their oil. No telling which way they'll go if things escalate.

I think it's time to go full steam ahead with alternate energy source and any attempt to suppress them should be treated as an attempt to go against our national interests. Then they can have that cesspool over there. Nobody there is interested in peace and I don't think we can impose it on the region.

alexpgrimes
07-14-2006, 03:35 PM
not if we use a nuke...

FORD
07-14-2006, 03:37 PM
If Likud/PNAC are allowed to carry on with their sickening agenda, it will definitely escalate into a World War.

And there's no way in HELL that the majority of the world is going to take "our" side. :(

diamondD
07-14-2006, 03:41 PM
If anyone, anywhere sets off a nuke, there's gonna be some itchy fingers on the buttons. Plus North Korea has to be hating that they have been pushed back down the chain of importance too.

alexpgrimes
07-14-2006, 03:43 PM
the problem with the war in Iraq is that we did not use shock and awe. those savages only understand violence. we are far too civilized to sink to their level. which is why we are going to lose.

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
I was watching the news last night and O'Reilly came on. I kept watching to see what had been happening during the day since it was my first time to actually see the news. One of the comments he made to his guest was that we are in WW III.

Without derailing the thread into what you think of O'Reilly, what do you think of this idea? Is this it? Are we in an actual "world war"? Or is it about to develop into one?

If Syria or Iran get involved in all of this, it's going to get really nasty. China and Russia love the pressure Iran puts on us and they want access to their oil. No telling which way they'll go if things escalate.

I think it's time to go full steam ahead with alternate energy source and any attempt to suppress them should be treated as an attempt to go against our national interests. Then they can have that cesspool over there. Nobody there is interested in peace and I don't think we can impose it on the region.

Iran and Syria are already involved, they are the hands that control the puppet strings.
And in my opinion, YES, we are all witnessing the start of WWIII.

It isn't the 80's anymore and the rules of engagement are very different. our enemies are stronger, smarter, and have the advantage of old technology that is still very very deadly.

I have always known that discarded technology would come back to bite us in the ass. One man's garbage is another man's tools of Jihad.

There are so many people set to go against us that i honestly don't see any way we can win with 60 years of failed foreign policy behind us.

I couldn't see things escalating to nuclear warfare 20 years ago, but i see it now.
The thing about desperate people is that they have little to lose, so they don't think rationally.
And if they are crazy as well?

KA-BOOM!

It's getting very ugly and will only get uglier.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:14 PM
This has nothing to do with the 'BCE' or any other conspiracy. This has been brewing for 2,000+ years and it will eventually lead itself into WWIII.

These Arab countries all want to wipe out Israel, not any particular party in Israel. Just the whole country and all it's people.

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If Likud/PNAC are allowed to carry on with their sickening agenda, it will definitely escalate into a World War.

And there's no way in HELL that the majority of the world is going to take "our" side. :(

but i doubt that half the world will ban together against us in a full on war

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Warham
This has nothing to do with the 'BCE' or any other conspiracy. This has been brewing for 2,000+ years and it will eventually lead itself into WWIII.

These Arab countries all want to wipe out Israel, not any particular party in Israel. Just the whole country and all it's people.

yeah i agree totally, and i know half of the people on the forums dont trust religion or w/e but the bible says that israel will be a hated country and there will never cease to be turmoil there

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Keep reading that bible, the outcome of what has begun is in that book too.

The USA will be taken out early on in this final conflict, especially if half our citizens think we should sit on our hands until after we are attacked.

But as i already insinuated, we are on a path we cannot alter at this point.
The first sign will be economic collapse, which is already beginning to crack at the foundation.

This is not the start of another Cold War, this one is very HOT and is already reaching fever pitch.

You cannot co-exist with people that refuse to co-exist with you, period.
You have to destroy them or be destroyed yourself.

FORD
07-14-2006, 05:08 PM
If you want to bring the Bible into this, then don't forget that Ezekiel 38-39 spells out clearly that God will get sick and tired of the ARROGANCE of Israel, and He will bitchslap them upside the head, using a massive invasion of Israel from a coalition of Muslim nations coming everywhere from Northern Africa to Syria, and that they will be led by a large nation to the "distant North" which in all likelihood would be Russia.

Bad News about that for the rest of us is that it ....

1) Signals the "2 Minute warning" before the final game clock of the world as we know it

2) As long as the BCE supports the murderous arrogant Likud regime, all the wrath and hatred they do deserve (and even that they don't) will be transferred to THIS country, even though the majority of Americans do not support Chimp & PNAC, nor do even most American Jews support the Likud agenda.

In either case, GOD does not endorse the PNAC/Likud agenda in any form, and His actions in Ezekiel 38-39 prove that beyond any reasonable doubt.

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:12 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with anything going on currently.

Israel has been disobeying God since Moses came down from Mt. Sinai holding the two tablets. When the refused to believe in Jesus Christ as their King of Kings and Lord of Lords, they lost some protection.

But in the end, I believe that God will protect Israel.

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 05:12 PM
but the arrongance that god speaks of then is only when israel is away from god and at the moment israel is extremely jewish

and the arrogance is also with them not doing what god has commanded them, and in the old testament eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth is there.

jcook11
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM
The United Nations called for Israel to pull out of Gaza and the West bank. Israel did... what happens?, Hezballah which is controlled by Iran and Syria has done nothimg but attacked Israel over and over. Israel has every right to protect itself just like any other country would if under attack. If Iran actually jumps into this don't think for a minute that Israel won't level the fucking place,

qtipp
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM
The first thing to happen will be a greater continuance of natural disasters that will cause global chaos, economic hardship, & large-scale homelessness/poverty. The next thing I think is that a Democrat will win the next election & ultimately begin the transfer of national sovereignty into the hands of the United Nations, which is the last Kingdom spoken of in the Bible. The U.N. will likely decide that something must be done about religious fanaticism & go about placing some limitations that will eventually lead to religious intolerance & persecution. The "Israel of God" mentioned in the New Testament doesn't represent the literal state of Israel but the congregation of persons that practice TRUE religion. That is to say that they strive to meet the standards required for salvation. They will refuse to stop their worship which will cause the government to come against them, at this time God will start the "real" devastation in the defense of HIS people.

DON'T BLINK!

Nickdfresh
07-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
not if we use a nuke...

I hope you enjoy irradiated, unusable crude oil, and hence; no gasoline...

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
but the arrongance that god speaks of then is only when israel is away from god and at the moment israel is extremely jewish

and the arrogance is also with them not doing what god has commanded them, and in the old testament eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth is there.

But nowhere in the scripture does it say we are to repay evil done to us with equal evil.
It does however say that God is a jealous God and a vengeful God.
"Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord"
He is the judge, and only he is the judge of mankind.

You reminded me of a bible study though, and from what i recall it was a King who claimed it was ok to seek your own vengence and quoted, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth".
but that flies in the face of what Jesus spoke about this topic.

Jesus stated that we were to love our enemies and pray for those who transgress against us, not seek our own vengence.

Some say it's a contradiction from what the Old Testament says, but it isn't.
Both God and Jesus told us NOT to seek vengence, let God sort all that out.
In Exodus and Leviticus it is commonly believed God was instructing us to take matters into our own hands, but he wasn't.
in the context of those scriptures it only says that whatever wrong someone does to you it will be twice as bad for them when God judges them.
It was basically God saying, "Don't worry, i'll handle it".

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I hope you enjoy irradiated, unusable crude oil, and hence; no gasoline...

I better invest in a nice bicycle.

Warham
07-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
But nowhere in the scripture does it say we are to repay evil done to us with equal evil.

You reminded me of a bible study though, and from what i recall it was a King who claimed it was ok to seek your own vengence and quoted, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth".

Jesus stated that we were to love our enemies and pray for those who transgress against us, not seek our own vengence.

In Exodus and Leviticus it is commonly believed God was instructing us to take matters into our own hands, but he wasn't.
in the context of those scriptures it only says that whatever wrong someone does to you it will be twice as bad for them when God judges them.

The Law the Hebrews tried to live by only further showed that they needed God and His grace even more.

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 05:56 PM

Nothing beats a good horse and a comfortable saddle... ;)

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 05:59 PM
The Law the Hebrews tried to live by only further showed that they needed God and His grace even more.

Kind of what America is on course to learn, isn't it?
The more we remove God from our society the worse the society gets.

It's really stupid how people don't understand that when you remove something good, it is replaced by something bad.

Liberalism, it's that something bad i was referring to.

Warham
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Kind of what America is on course to learn, isn't it?
The more we remove God from our society the worse the society gets.

It's really stupid how people don't understand that when you remove something good, it is replaced by something bad.

Makes me think I better start to get back on track.

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Makes me think I better start to get back on track.

I agree.

Unchainme
07-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Every day its starting to sound more and more like a Megadeth song, This is some scary shit. Could be the draft coming back VERY soon. Could be the end of the world within 5-15 years.

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 06:35 PM

i know all of this but im talking on behalf of the israeli jews, and since they dont believe in jesus' teachings turning the other cheek doesnt matter to them

and if god meant that he would take care of it all then why did every king fight wars, with the exclusion of solomon

Redballjets88
07-14-2006, 06:38 PM

yeah i agree, liberal thinking in the past has been great, it helped civil rights, the slaves, and helped our founding fathers, but now it is running out of bad things to make good, and is taking it all to the extreme

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 06:52 PM
i know all of this but im talking on behalf of the israeli jews, and since they dont believe in jesus' teachings turning the other cheek doesnt matter to them

and if god meant that he would take care of it all then why did every king fight wars, with the exclusion of solomon

Because people are notorious for leaning to their own understanding and making choices that they may think are God's will, but aren't.

Like when God told Moses to strike the rock once and it will bring forth water...in his own impatience he struck it twice because the water didn't flow immediately.
It boiled down to a lack of faith, and this is Moses we're talking about.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to why bad things are allowed to happen in the world.
The answer is because there is also evil in the world.

FORD
07-14-2006, 06:59 PM
yeah i agree, liberal thinking in the past has been great, it helped civil rights, the slaves, and helped our founding fathers, but now it is running out of bad things to make good, and is taking it all to the extreme

Well, considering how EXTREMELY BAD things are right now, somebody has to.

And you're right. Liberalism HAS done many great things. Dare I say far more than conservatism, and most definitely far more than right wing authoritarianism, which has given us NOTHING worth mentioning.

NeoCons like to bitch about "Liberals being in control for 50 years", but my God, look at the 50 years!! Liberals saved this country from the Great Depression, saved it from not only WWII, but a planned fascist coup of THIS country. A Liberal President stared down the Soviet Union in the worst nuclear crisis the world has seen to date, and won without a single loss of life. That same Liberal President set a goal at the beginning of the 1960's to put a man on the moon, and despite the fact that he was murdered before he could even finish his first term, that goal was accomplished.

A Liberal President brought peace to Egypt and Israel.

Another so-called "Liberal" President almost had Israel and Palestine on paper, and was only prevented by the Likud right wing murdering their own Prime Minister. Rabin's death and JFK's were very similar in the sense that they were committed by the same mentality of people, for the same reason - PREVENTING peace and progress from taking place.

Seriously, what have conservatives contributed to this country that compares?

And what have these fascist authoritarians contributed besides the destruction of all this country stands for?

ELVIS
07-14-2006, 07:11 PM
If you want to bring the Bible into this, then don't forget that Ezekiel 38-39 spells out clearly that God will get sick and tired of the ARROGANCE of Israel, and He will bitchslap them upside the head, using a massive invasion of Israel from a coalition of Muslim nations coming everywhere from Northern Africa to Syria, and that they will be led by a large nation to the "distant North" which in all likelihood would be Russia.

What translation are you reading, because "bitchslap" is nowhere to be found in any of my Bibles, as fas as I know...

BTW, did Wayne L. inspire you on that particular post ??

:D

FORD
07-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What translation are you reading, because "bitchslap" is nowhere to be found in any of my Bibles, as fas as I know...

BTW, did Wayne L. inspire you on that particular post ??

Wayne L couldn't even inspire me to sniff Angie Everhart's feet.

As for "bitchslap", I just thought it sounded a little more to the point than "I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords", which is how the King James translation has it.

ELVIS
07-14-2006, 08:29 PM
~Ha!~

I disagree...

The King James translation puts more fear into my heart than bitchslap...

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 08:38 PM

As for "bitchslap", I just thought it sounded a little more to the point than "I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords", which is how the King James translation has it.

I think you just explained the entire problem with religion and you don't even know it, lol.

You thought it could be worded better, so you changed it.

There ya go, the reason for all the percieved contradictions in scripture.

The anti-christ will be a master of that art and 98% of the worlds Christians had better be paying attention to the words leaving his mouth. he'll quote scripture, but it will be worded differently, so it is "a little more to the point", but nothing about his works will be holy or sanctified by God.

Now i like a good magic show, but i happen to know that magic is another word for trick.

But come to think of it, if people harbor even a little doubt it will serve them well while many of their friends and family trade salvation for a false God.

Oh yeah, when the long awaited Anti-Christ comes around you can guarentee it is time for the ultimate test of faith.
Do you deny God to save your mortal flesh for a short time?
or do you embrace God in the face of the demon and rebuke him in the name of God?
Remember, Satan will come to us as an angel of light quoting scripture, but with a twist, it will not be a quote, but more a bastardization of the Word.

Sadly, a large majority of the so-called faithful will drop to their knee's and worship the anti-christ....failing the test of faith.

The latter will probably mean lots of torture for your family and yourself, but then you'll find comfort in what Jesus endured at the cross and know that you will soon be relieved of your duty in God's army, job well done.

ODShowtime
07-14-2006, 11:48 PM

I've never agreed with you more.

ODShowtime
07-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
those savages only understand violence. we are far too civilized to sink to their level. which is why we are going to lose.

I really agree with you too.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2006, 01:22 AM
I was watching the news last night and O'Reilly came on.

Could it really have been the "News" then? ;)

WWIII ?

Not according to wifebeater.

It's WW111 :D

jcook11
07-15-2006, 01:50 AM
FUCK IT WHO WANT'S PIE

Redballjets88
07-15-2006, 02:19 AM
I think you just explained the entire problem with religion and you don't even know it, lol.

You thought it could be worded better, so you changed it.

There ya go, the reason for all the percieved contradictions in scripture.

The anti-christ will be a master of that art and 98% of the worlds Christians had better be paying attention to the words leaving his mouth. he'll quote scripture, but it will be worded differently, so it is "a little more to the point", but nothing about his works will be holy or sanctified by God.

Now i like a good magic show, but i happen to know that magic is another word for trick.

But come to think of it, if people harbor even a little doubt it will serve them well while many of their friends and family trade salvation for a false God.

Oh yeah, when the long awaited Anti-Christ comes around you can guarentee it is time for the ultimate test of faith.
Do you deny God to save your mortal flesh for a short time?
or do you embrace God in the face of the demon and rebuke him in the name of God?
Remember, Satan will come to us as an angel of light quoting scripture, but with a twist, it will not be a quote, but more a bastardization of the Word.

Sadly, a large majority of the so-called faithful will drop to their knee's and worship the anti-christ....failing the test of faith.

The latter will probably mean lots of torture for your family and yourself, but then you'll find comfort in what Jesus endured at the cross and know that you will soon be relieved of your duty in God's army, job well done.

couldnt have explained it better

scam failin
07-15-2006, 09:21 AM
cathedral........moses struck the rock because he was impatient? i don't think so.he was very angry with the israelites and their constant bitching and moaning about only how manna was giving to them to eat and of course their constant disobediencee toward god.impatient with the people FOR SURE.the water? no.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 10:03 AM

O'Really? doesn't even have his facts straight on WWII.

Actually I think we're in a new era of neoColonialism/post-colonialism. The scale of conflict is not anywhere near the theatre size zones of conflict. I think his analysis is typical self-serving "clash of civilizations" without actually talking about aspects of policy that have led to this.

We are in competition with China for oil, but they absolutely do not want a wider war. One of the first things that could happen is that oil tankers could be attack interrupting the flow of traffic. Russia has it's own oil (which we want) and China already gets their oil from Iran...

I
think it's time to go full steam ahead with alternate energy source and any attempt to suppress them should be treated as an attempt to go against our national interests. Then they can have that cesspool over there. Nobody there is interested in peace and I don't think we can impose it on the region.

I couldn't agree more...

Warham
07-15-2006, 10:07 AM
I couldn't agree more.

Switch84
07-15-2006, 03:29 PM

:D :D :D Amen! I believe God wants this WIDE LOAD nation to turn off the Exxon teat and get off of its fat ass!!

I prefer walking, but I do need a new Schwinn.

SensibleShoes
07-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Because people are notorious for leaning to their own understanding and making choices that they may think are God's will, but aren't.

Like when God told Moses to strike the rock once and it will bring forth water...in his own impatience he struck it twice because the water didn't flow immediately.
It boiled down to a lack of faith, and this is Moses we're talking about.

The answer to your question is the same as the answer to why bad things are allowed to happen in the world.
The answer is because there is also evil in the world.

Been talking to God again, eh Cat?

Well I'll always be happy to lean on my own understanding and making my own choices that I think are God's will rather than that of Fundamentalist Christians and/or the Pope.

God save us all.

BigBadBrian
07-15-2006, 03:55 PM

He could inspire me to do that. :D

Hell, I'd even bite the bubbles when she farts in the bathtub ( that's called "Quimping"....the record is five).

That woman is HOT!!! :sex:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/IMAGES/MMPH/262746.jpg

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by scam failin
cathedral........moses struck the rock because he was impatient? i don't think so.he was very angry with the israelites and their constant bitching and moaning about only how manna was giving to them to eat and of course their constant disobediencee toward god.impatient with the people FOR SURE.the water? no.

Sorry if i wasn't clear, but my point wasn't that he was impatient with the water or the rock...my point was that Moses didn't obey what God told him to do, due to impatience.

Sorry for not being clear.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SensibleShoes

Well I'll always be happy to lean on my own understanding and making my own choices that I think are God's will rather than that of Fundamentalist Christians and/or the Pope.

God save us all.

That's pretty much how i see it too. 9 out of every 10 christians i meet piss me off with their hearing voices and all that.

Just like the couple that told me my wife was not going to die because the Lord has work for her to do and promised to heal her of her MS.
I was to watch her walk out of the nursing home with new legs, at least that was the prophecy that this couple swore to be from God.
I didn't believe that of course, because though the bible tells of Jesus healing people and raising the dead, another person can't claim a spiritual healing for someone else.

I buried her in April...

The thing that makes me angry is that the moment she passed i was filled with a rage i have never felt in my life, because i felt let down and extremely empty, as if i didn't even have a heart anymore.

I am fighting the final battle with my faith here, because i am trying to be forgiving, yet i want to kill them both for ever approaching me with their bullshit.
So i focus on the fact that they acted alone, without God.

I don't even want to live without her in my life, i'm just done giving a damn about anything.

So talk about your fundamentalist christians, i surely allowed myself to be blindsided by two very good false prophets.

I am going to mail them both copies of every piece of scripture i found in the bible that deals with false prophets, and how God intends to deal with them.
Then i'll forgive them if they ask me to, even if they don't, but i most certainly hope they get what they deserve come judgement day.

Redballjets88
07-15-2006, 04:51 PM
yeah that kind of stuff pisses me off too

sorry for the loss

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 06:59 PM
sorry for the loss

Thanks!

SensibleShoes
07-15-2006, 09:52 PM
Cat, man's struggle with faith is always very personal and heartbreaking. In the end it is SO simple - stop thinking. Stop listening to other people interpret - go back to what you learned in Sunday School. Right and wrong.

False prophets are not just now raising their ugly heads. It is anyone with an ego who attempts to interpret and practice God's word. You want to look for the Antichrist? Well first, remember that Revalations was written by a HUMAN. And then, take a leap of faith and say it may be remotely accurate, we mustn't assume that the antichrist would be simply one person. It has been coming. But it's not the simple fulfilling of a prophecy - it's the condition of human nature. One man may come to represent the title, but even people like your "healers" fall in the category of the antichrist. They fuel it - it's more a vein of negativity or evil as you describe it than it is one single person.

Keep your relationship with your God. One on one. When you let man get in the way of it - that is when you lose faith. If I were to write a proverb - it would be boiled down to "let no one come between you and your God." Not preacher, not pope, not false prophet.

Cathedral
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Cat, man's struggle with faith is always very personal and heartbreaking. In the end it is SO simple - stop thinking. Stop listening to other people interpret - go back to what you learned in Sunday School. Right and wrong.

False prophets are not just now raising their ugly heads. It is anyone with an ego who attempts to interpret and practice God's word. You want to look for the Antichrist? Well first, remember that Revalations was written by a HUMAN. And then, take a leap of faith and say it may be remotely accurate, we mustn't assume that the antichrist would be simply one person. It has been coming. But it's not the simple fulfilling of a prophecy - it's the condition of human nature. One man may come to represent the title, but even people like your "healers" fall in the category of the antichrist. They fuel it - it's more a vein of negativity or evil as you describe it than it is one single person.

Keep your relationship with your God. One on one. When you let man get in the way of it - that is when you lose faith. If I were to write a proverb - it would be boiled down to "let no one come between you and your God." Not preacher, not pope, not false prophet.

This is an awesome post, SS.
I agree totally and it is exactly what i'm trying to do.

BTW, Nice proverb... ;)

bueno bob
07-16-2006, 03:50 AM

God save us all.

THANK YOU!

I've had so much fundamentalist bullshit shoved down my throat of other people's interpretations about what scripture REALLY means...at this point, I could honestly give a fuck even if they're right...

If religion (ANY religion) doesn't speak to your own heart personally, than there's ZERO sense in following it.

scam failin
07-16-2006, 01:43 PM
well.........cathedral........i'm gonna have to read those verses again but i believe moses was very angry(not so much impatient) with the israelites,that's why he struck the rock twice,out of anger.having to put up with their constant blaspheming toward god.so........at least for me your point was still not clear and not that it matters......but............you know if people are or do look at you or someone like you for a correct"religious" answer than it is important that you really know what that answer is.remember"the gentiles speak evil of god because of you jews".

Cathedral
07-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by scam failin
well.........cathedral........i'm gonna have to read those verses again but i believe moses was very angry(not so much impatient) with the israelites,that's why he struck the rock twice,out of anger.having to put up with their constant blaspheming toward god.so........at least for me your point was still not clear and not that it matters......but............you know if people are or do look at you or someone like you for a correct"religious" answer than it is important that you really know what that answer is.remember"the gentiles speak evil of god because of you jews".

Nobody looks to me for religious answers, i am not qualified to teach as i am still a student.
Maybe we just differ in our definitions of what impatience means.
They both go hand in hand with me, i grow very impatient when i'm angry with people.
But the point is, Moses did not do as he was instructed by God.

The biggest problem in faith is that people speak when they don't know what they're talking about, so i agree with you there.

But as i said, i'm a student in learning and do not claim to be any authority on the matter.

I'm just as lost as the rest of the world.

P.S. let me add that you made a very good point, so, to avoid the risk of leading someone away from God i'll just avoid these threads and keep my studies and religious thoughts to myself.

I don't want anyone mistaking me for a preacher that has all the answers.

Redballjets88
07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
i think its fine that you talk about it, you arent claiming to be teaching people or trying to lead them so what you are doing is fine

Cathedral
07-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Well, i've just reviewed several of my own posts and even I got a little pissed at myself because of the way i expressed my point of view in an authoritative manner.

He has a point and i'm glad i am now aware of how i was actually coming across.

My apologies to everyone for that, i'm sorry.

Redballjets88
07-17-2006, 01:44 AM
its all good man, but i actually am just saying that bc i agree with you on most of your theological views

Cathedral
07-17-2006, 01:53 AM
its all good man, but i actually am just saying that bc i agree with you on most of your theological views

That's cool, my intention was to discuss the issues, not be a preacher of them.
But hey, it isn't the first time i was full of myself...i'm a guitar player for cryin' out loud, lol.

Redballjets88
07-17-2006, 01:55 AM
lol yeah i wish i was good enough at bass to be full of myself

Warham
07-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I apologize too.

I feel better already. :)