PDA

View Full Version : Russian Pres. Putin Owns Bush:

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Putin Tells Bush Russia Doesn't Need a Democracy Like Iraq's

July 15 (Bloomberg) (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a8LVtxNJABqA&refer=worldwide_news) -- U.S. President George W. Bush held up Iraq today as a model of democracy for Russia to follow. Russian President Vladimir Putin was quick to say he wasn't interested.

Bush made clear before arriving in St. Petersburg for talks with Putin he would raise concerns Russia was rolling back some of the democratic advances made in the 1990s, a charge Putin firmly denies. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice have all spoken out on the issue over the last year.

``I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world like Iraq where there's a free press and free religion,'' Bush told a news conference with Putin after their talks. ``I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia would do the same thing.''

``We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, I will tell you quite honestly,'' Putin shot back.

``Just wait,'' retorted Bush.

Bush said he understood Russian democracy would develop in its own way.

``I don't expect Russia to look like the U.S.,'' Bush said, adding that Putin had shared with him some thoughts on the subject ``that I think would surprise some of our citizens''.

Putin said Russia needs to develop democratic institutions to prosper, ``but certainly, we will do this by ourselves.''

WTO Failure

The two agreed to improve nuclear safety and non- proliferation. They failed to reach a deal on Russia joining the World Trade Organization, extending the former Soviet state's decade-long effort to join the trade body.

Russia is the last major economy outside the 149-nation body, and must reach individual agreements with each member to join. The U.S. is the only country to hold out.

The talks advanced Russia's relationship with the U.S., offsetting disappointments about the WTO and the dispute over democracy, said John Kirton, Director of the Toronto-based G-8 Research Group.

Bush's decision to come early to St. Petersburg, a full day before the summit started for the Group of Eight industrialized nations, was a rejection of ``serious pressure'' from some members of the U.S. Congress who urged Bush to miss the summit altogether out of concern for Russian democracy. The U.S. president could also have adopted a far more adversarial tone, Kirton said.

Putin would be pleased Bush had raised democracy privately before the summit, and that other G-8 leaders probably will do the same, Kirton said.

``The democracy dialogues are largely going to be held before the summit starts to get them out of the way,'' he said.

To contact the reporter on this story:
Sebastian Alison in St. Petersburg on
7734 or salison1@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: July 15, 2006 13:23 EDT

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 07:42 PM
<h1>Он не понимает по идиотский!</h1>

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Putin Tells Bush Russia Doesn't Need a Democracy Like Iraq's

Bush--
``I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world like Iraq where there's a free press and free religion,'' Bush told a news conference with Putin after their talks. ``I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia would do the same thing.''

``We certainly would not want to have the same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, I will tell you quite honestly,'' Putin shot back.

What a 'tard!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/-/bush_debate_poland.jpg

DEMON CUNT
07-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Yep, My hero! Foreign Policy Superstar!

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/07/bushbabyAP130706_479x600.jpg

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Yep, My hero! Foreign Policy Superstar!

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/07/bushbabyAP130706_479x600.jpg

He disgusts me.

Hardrock69
07-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Shit my fucking dog could own Chimpy!!!

Iraq is a model of Democracy?

What in the fuck is wrong with that fucktard????

He sez:
"I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world like Iraq where there's a free press and free religion"

He is not talking about Iraq....he is talking about some kind of place that exists only in his dreams.

Congratulations, everybody....we now have the most ignorant, brain-dead asshole President in the history of the United States...

Back in France in the Dark Ages (about 3-400 A.D. to about 11-1400) there were rulers in France with names like "Pepin The Fat" and " Childebert the Adopted".

We now have a dunce in The White House.

He should be remembered as "Chimpy The Simple".

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 07:54 PM
we should curse him in different languages. I'm going to start by cursing him in a language he doesn't understand.

FUCK YOU.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
we should curse him in different languages. I'm going to start by cursing him in a language he doesn't understand.

FUCK YOU.

LMMFAO, that was cute, i liked that...

FORD
07-15-2006, 09:44 PM

FUCK YOU.

Or as Pooty-poot said, "Fuck вы"

I guess "fuck" is more universal of a word than I thought.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Or as Pooty-poot said, "Fuck вы"

I guess "fuck" is more universal of a word than I thought.

He wouldn't have said that. Vy implies respect. He would have said, Fuck Ты.

FORD
07-15-2006, 09:56 PM
He wouldn't have said that. Vy implies respect. He would have said, Fuck Ты.

Well, that's how it comes up at http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

but I'll take your word for it. I can always verify it with a friend who speaks reasonably fluent Russian.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Ty and Vy are both you... In spanish, Usted and Tú are both you.

Usamos la palabra ¨usted¨ cuando estamos hablando con una persona importante.

Usamos la palabra ¨tú¨ cuando nos divertimos con un amigo.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Ты понимаешь по русский? Do you understand Russian? (friendly)

Вы понимаете по русский? Same thing, formal.

Вы понимаете по русский could also be directed to a crowd (third person plural, you all)

Dr. Love
07-16-2006, 12:12 AM
I just realized MerryKissmass2U isn't 14.

Why the hell did I think that for the last 852 days?

stringfelowhawk
07-16-2006, 09:49 AM
posted: Yesterday, at at 06:54 PM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

FUCK YOU.

HOLY SHIT!!!!
That made my day. Thank you!

LoungeMachine
07-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Sexual fantasy? :confused:

The things we choose to care about..........;)

BITEYOASS
07-16-2006, 02:51 PM
I really think we need a former general or a competent governor as the next president. T. Roosevelt, FDR and Eisenhower are a good example. No Senators (H. Clinton or Dole) or people who look like a president (Harding, GWB etc.).

DEMON CUNT
07-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I really think we need a former general or a competent governor as the next president. T. Roosevelt, FDR and Eisenhower are a good example. No Senators (H. Clinton or Dole) or people who look like a president (Harding, GWB etc.).

I second that shit. We need someone with some international/multicultural experience.

Wesley Clark, perhaps?

floyd95
07-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Frank The Tank

not to change the subject but i did a search on "dubya is a fucking asshole" and came across this site

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/presidents/george-w-bush/

bush was frank the tank from old school, peep the picture about halfway down

some funny reading too

DEMON CUNT
07-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by floyd95
Frank The Tank

not to change the subject but i did a search on "dubya is a fucking asshole" and came across this site

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/presidents/george-w-bush/

bush was frank the tank from old school, peep the picture about halfway down

some funny reading too

Hilarious! A right hook! tee hee

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/presidents/george-w-bush/george_w_bush_suckerpunch.gif

Seshmeister
07-16-2006, 08:08 PM
I second that shit. We need someone with some international/multicultural experience.

That's what always scared the hell out of the rest of the world about Bush.

He had been abroad about twice in his life before he was made president to Mexico.

Remember this isn't a fucking cowboy like he pretends to be but a very rich kid from the East coast.

I'd rather have BigBadBill as president.:)

FORD
07-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS

How about both on the same ticket?

Howard Dean said that he wouldn't run in 2008, if he were elected DNC chair, but that was with the understanding that they would let him do his job, and instead he's been constantly harrassed by the DLC corporatist moles, because he's taking away their corporate funding and central party control in favor of a 50 state, locally administered and people powered party.

The Dean/Clark ticket would have slaughtered Chimpy in 2004. I think it's the best possible ticket for 2008/

Gore/Clark would do as well.

I'd support Russ Feingold anywhere on the ticket as well, but senators don't get elected very often.

Warham
07-17-2006, 08:19 AM

Wesley Clark, perhaps?

LMAO!

Great idea there, DEMON.

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
07-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Colin Powell.

Former military.

Has experience as Secretary Of State.

Not gonna be swayed by "Corporate donations" or special interest groups.

DEMON CUNT
07-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Warham
LMAO!

Great idea there, DEMON.

Of course you disagree.

You want another term with Bush in the Whitehouse because he's doing such a "good job."

Nickdfresh
07-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Of course you disagree.

You want another term with Bush in the Whitehouse because he's doing such a "good job."

Yeah, the guy who voted for Bush, twice, making critical comments about others' political choices. That's just a priceless exercise in futility and hypocrisy...

DEMON CUNT
07-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
futility and hypocrisy...

It's the way of the neocon.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/david-duke/201538.3.jpg

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Ты понимаешь по русский? Do you understand Russian? (friendly)

Вы понимаете по русский? Same thing, formal.

Вы понимаете по русский could also be directed to a crowd (third person plural, you all)

Originally posted by Dr. Love

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I am honored.... But.....

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
posted: Yesterday, at at 06:54 PM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

FUCK YOU.

HOLY SHIT!!!!
That made my day. Thank you!

In other news, rotharmy has a quote button ;)

Breaking news: Bush said shit.