PDA

View Full Version : Mean fuckers take a dude's fake leg off, then beat his friend with it!!

rustoffa
07-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Teens Accused Of Attacking One Boy, Hitting Friend With Prosthetic

(CBS) BURBANK, Ill. A 15-year-old southwest suburban boy and his friends are wondering what could have made a group of teens beat him, then take his prosthetic leg and use it as a weapon on a friend who came to his rescue.

CBS 2's Mai Martinez reports police say they have descriptions of the attackers and a description of the car they were riding in.

Police have already shown a photo lineup to one of the victims and he picked out a person who looked like one of the attackers.

DJ Choate still can't believe he's once again without a leg. He lost part of his leg almost three years ago in an accident he's not able to discuss.

On Sunday, he says a group of men destroyed the leg he's relied on since the accident.

"It's messed up everything. Stopped me from walking until I get a new leg or even if I get a new leg," he said.

According to D.J., he and his friends were playing basketball on the sidewalk near 79th Street and Nagle Avenue when a dark blue or black car came speeding down the street and almost hit one of their friends.

Another friend confronted the driver, who they believe was drunk.

"I got hit by a car slightly on the left side, and I was fine. And I reached into the car to grab the guy's keys out of his car, and I hit him. And he jumped out of the car," said Kyle Keene.

According to the victims, five other young men also jumped out of the car. D.J said he knew he'd be an easy target so he told the attackers he had a prosthetic leg and he took it off.

But when they began beating a friend, D.J. rushed to help.

"I set my leg down to pull them off of him and then when I looked around, my leg was gone," he said.

"Two guys got on top of me and they were hitting me. And I was covering my head, trying to stop it," said Kyle. "And then all I remember is I seen it and I just got hit in the forehead with his leg. And I know it was his leg because it was metal."

Kyle blacked out from the attack and was rushed to the hospital, but he counts himself lucky.

"I thought I was dead. They said I could have died in the ambulance," Kyle said.

But D.J. and his family do not feel so lucky.

Choate added there was “no reason, not one reason” for the assailants to take his leg. “That’s demented right there,” he said.

Added Choate’s friend Victoria Campbell, “I really don’t know what to say about it. He didn’t do nothing wrong. He was just in there trying to help his friend out.”

"Why did you have to do that to him? Because now he can't walk," said D.J.'s mother Vickie Choate.

The prosthetic leg was severely damaged. Choate needs a new prosthetic leg and without a replacement, he cannot walk normally.

"I can't do nothing for myself anymore now. And I don't like the way that feels. I always do stuff for myself," D.J. said.

D.J. and his family are concerned they will not be able to afford another prosthetic leg. But since earlier reports aired, many have come forward to help the family with the $5,000 cost..

CBS 2's Kristyn Hartman and STNG Wire contributed to this report.

Link (http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_194092903.html)

sadaist
07-15-2006, 09:17 PM
For some reason, that whole story strikes me as kinda funny. Too bad it's not on youtube.

Dan
07-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
For some reason, that whole story strikes me as kinda funny. Too bad it's not on youtube.

WTF?You think this is Funny?

rustoffa
07-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by sadaist

Give it a few days.
:cool:

jcook11
07-15-2006, 11:28 PM
This happened once before here in so-cal not too long ago.As a matter of fact the same girl had one prosthstetic leg stolen and a few weeks later they stole her replacement. disgusting

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-15-2006, 11:30 PM
that is so sad... doesn't it make you feel sad to hear stuff like that?

distortion9
07-15-2006, 11:41 PM
"Mean fuckers take a dude's fake leg off, then beat his friend with it!!"

EL OH EL

bueno bob
07-16-2006, 02:57 AM
OK, so I'll fucking give him his leg back.

Jesus, you guys have no sense of humor, I swear...

Redballjets88
07-16-2006, 03:09 AM
thats really fucked up

bueno bob
07-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
thats really fucked up

Dude, I said I'd give him his leg back! Chill!

:D

Redballjets88
07-16-2006, 03:14 AM
ok but can i keep a toe? i did hold him down for you n all

bueno bob
07-16-2006, 03:19 AM
ok but can i keep a toe? i did hold him down for you n all

Alright, fine, fine...

rustoffa
07-16-2006, 08:25 PM
thats really fucked up

People do weird shit.

This friend of mine got in a fight with this guy @ the beach....if you think about it, it's a pretty good setting. Barefoot...like UFC with a tide. Anyway, my friend got sucker-punched by the other guy's girfriend, and took a MAJOR beat down. I wasn't there. I know what you're thinking, "you weren't there...how do you know about the sucker punch?"

People told me what happened.

So that dude that needed help from his girfriend to kick my friends ass ended up getting in an Jet Ski accident like two weeks later. Paralyzed from the waist down.

A few more weeks went by, and they had a party for the dude coming home (getting out of the hospital).

The friend of mine that got his ass kicked called me to ask me if I was going to go, and I said something like, "DON'T DO IT."

It's funny. He didn't listen.

He showed up @ the party with an 8-pack of pony Millers....hit the dude's girlfriend in the back of the head with one, and smashed a couple on the dude in the wheelchair.

THEN, he pushed the dude's wheelchair into a Koi pond!! With the dude still in it!!!

I LAUGHED MY FUCKING ASS OFF as my friend hauled ass across the backyard. I couldn't quit laughing....I was still laughing when the Pigs were taking statements. This other dude I went to high school with was one of the pigs...he was fucking laughing too!!

The paralyzed dude didn't press charges, but his girlfriend did.
:D

thome
07-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Except for the, ass kicking, the beat downs, and the amputee wheelchair beer bottle throwing .You and i must party some day. LMFAO