PDA

View Full Version : Hillary continues to suck AIPAC's cock

FORD
07-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Hillary Clinton says Israel has right to "defend itself"

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. New York Senator Hillary Clinton says Israel's incursion into Lebanon is an exercise of the right that every sovereign nation has to defend itself against attacks.

Clinton was at Fayetteville this afternoon on a rare visit to her former Arkansas stomping grounds. She said Israel had the right to take stern and strong action against Hezbollah attacks originating in Lebanon. Asked if her support extended to Israel's bombing of the Beiruit international airport, she said, quote, "I fully support Israel's right to defend itself," unquote.

Clinton was speaking in front of the Clinton House Museum, the small brick house where she and Bill Clinton were married in 1975.

She said Israel has the right to send a message to Hezbollah and Hamas militants and their supporters in Syria and Iran that it would not tolerate attacks against its territory and troops.

Earlier, at Rogers, she reminisced about old times with state Democratic women and told their convention that America faces challenges including energy policy, stagnant wages and rising health-care costs.

The former first lady got an enthusiastic reception from about 650 women and men at a convention of the Arkansas Federation of Democratic Women in Rogers.

She said she was happy to be in Arkansas and to see so many friends and so many Democrats in Benton County, a Republican stronghold.

Clinton also was first lady of Arkansas before husband Bill Clinton became president in 1993. She planned stops this weekend at the Fayetteville library, the Clinton home where she and Bill Clinton were married, Heifer International headquarters in Little Rock and the Methodist church she attended when she lived in the state's capital city.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Cathedral
07-16-2006, 01:36 AM
Good for her, but she's still a huge cunt.

thome
07-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Yes, but of course not, i agree with that completely, but not all the way.

jcook11
07-16-2006, 02:05 AM
If chosen as the Democratic canditate for president in '08 she couldn't win even if she promissed free blowjobs.

BigBadBrian
07-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Maybe I'll vote for her when she becomes the Democratic Party's candidate for President of the United States of America in 2008.

Make no mistake about it: she will be the Democrat to beat in 2008.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go teach Sunday School to three-year olds and start molding them into little right-wing religious extremists. :rolleyes: :D

:gulp: