I got dat gr8te line from dis article:

www.rense.com/general72/rip.htm

HERE WEE GO!

=PtS=
:spank:

thome
07-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Clown words

Then I feel a flush as my blood pressure starts moving up. I take one of those little pink pills the doctor prescribed. I walk around, swearing. I sit down. I get up. I mutter and stare at the ceiling.

I close my eyes tightly and try to push them back into my brain with my eyelids (old headache remedy).

Try a Pistol

Nickdfresh
07-16-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL I can only just dream of this on TV: "Crossfire: The Uninformed Paranoid Psychobabble Edition.":D

thome
07-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm in!

99% of the world could identify.

Phil theStalker
07-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LOL I can only just dream of this on TV: "Crossfire: The Uninformed Paranoid Psychobabble Edition.":D
It left my hands shaking cold.

But even when yer hope is gone move along.

When everything is WRONG move along just t2o make it through.

Remember you can always say no t2o werk you think is not safe.

thome
07-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Good Call

FORD
07-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Sadly, about the only thing innacurate in that rant is the writers inability to seperate "The Jews" as a whole from the Likud Zionfascists who are actually to blame.

Most American Jews oppose Likud/PNAC policies. Most Israeli Jews THOUGHT they were rejecting Likud Zionfascism in their last election. Many Orthodox Jews believe that even the State of Israel itself, established by anyone BUT the Messiah, is a blasphemous entity.

So, no it is not "The Jews" who are to blame for these outrages anymore than it is "The Christians" who are to blame for the treasonous actions of the Chimp and his criminal bastard companions.

Phil theStalker
07-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Sadly, about the only thing innacurate in that rant is the writers inability to seperate "The Jews" as a whole from the Likud Zionfascists who are actually to blame.

Most American Jews oppose Likud/PNAC policies. Most Israeli Jews THOUGHT they were rejecting Likud Zionfascism in their last election. Many Orthodox Jews believe that even the State of Israel itself, established by anyone BUT the Messiah, is a blasphemous entity.

So, no it is not "The Jews" who are to blame for these outrages anymore than it is "The Christians" who are to blame for the treasonous actions of the Chimp and his criminal bastard companions.
Hey man, I'm here b/c yer all such kewl dudes, pros and cons.

Did yoo hear Putin on CSPAN live say, "We are not a part of any crusades or holy alliances."

GODDAM SADDAM DID HE SAY A MMOUTHFUL!

If yoo instantly read da code it's chilling.

And he's telling da werld who have ears t2o listen, listen.