PDA

View Full Version : Ramblings of a drunken frat boy Chimp

FORD
07-17-2006, 12:07 PM
MSNBC.com
Transcript: Bush's candid comments

Updated: 6:43 a.m. MT July 17, 2006

Not realizing his remarks were being picked up by a microphone, President Bush bluntly expressed his frustration with Hezbollah, and his preference for diet Coke during the G-8 summit in St. Petersburg. Read a transcript of his comments:

Bush to Putin: I gotta leave by 2:15. They want me out of town so they can free up your security forces.

No, just going to make it up. I'm not going to talk too long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.

Gotta go home. Got something to do tonight. How about you? Where are you going home? This is your neighborhood doesn't take you long to get home.

You eight hours? Me too. Russia’s a big country and you’re a big country. Takes him eight hours to fly home. Not Coke, diet Coke. Russia’s big and so is China.

Yo, Blair. What are you doing? Are you leaving?

Blair: No, not yet. On this trade thing…

Bush: Yeah, I told that to (inaudible). If you want me to. I just want some movement. Yesterday I didn't see much movement. The desire to move.

Try some fiber, Chimp!

Blair: It may be that it’s impossible.

Bush: I'll be glad to say. Who's introducing me?

Blair: Angela

Bush: Well tell her to call on it. Well, tell her to put me on the spot.

Thanks for the sweater; it was awfully thoughtful of you. I know you picked it out yourself.

Blair: Oh, absolutely! :spank:

What about Kofi Annan? I don't like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically cease-fire and everything else happens.

I think the thing that is really difficult is you can’t stop this unless you get this international presence agreed.

Bush: She's going. I think Condi's going to go pretty soon.

Blair: Well that's all that matters. If you see, it will take some time to get out of there. But at least it gives people…

Bush: It's a process I agree. I told her your offer too.

Blair: Well it's only…or if she's gonna or if she needs the ground prepared as it were. See if she goes out, she's got to succeed as it were, where as I can just go out and talk.

Bush: See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over.

Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing. What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That's what this whole things about. It's the same with Iran.

Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to get on the phone with Assad and make something happen. We're not blaming Israel and we're not blaming the Lebanese government.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13901534/

FORD
07-17-2006, 12:08 PM
God, what a fucking embarrassment to have this moron pretending to be the "leader of the Free World"

frets5150
07-17-2006, 12:16 PM
We really should stop calling him Chimp...Because a Chimp is way smarter than this Fuckstick.Really what did the chimps do to deserve this?

:mad:

Full Bug
07-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Big deal, this would have been more interesting if he said the USA should just nuke the whole lot of them.....

jcook11
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Clinton to Putin: "FUCK this G-8 shit ...Vlad,where all them little snowbunny interens you got. I'd love to poll some of your electorate.Ai'nt you boys got some of them bath houses where them Russian gals serve you vodka and some of them fisheggs on crackers.mmm.......fisheggs and crackers. Fuck them sand******s and kikes, they have been fightin it out for thousands of years I'm just here to get me some real "putin" if you know what I mean. :xmas: :blow:

DEMON CUNT
07-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Why isn't the liberal media reporting on all the good things that come from having a dumbfuck for President?

http://www.bartcop.com/gannon-bush-call.jpg

Stupid liberal media!

Ellyllions
07-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry but I LOVED it!

I laughed so hard my sides hurt and can't wait for the parodies to begin. SNL will surely open with a skit of this one.

Dr. Love
07-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Eh, I didn't think it was bad really.

Ellyllions
07-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Honestly, wouldn't you love to see Bush just lose it and start cussing like a sailor at one of these idiotic press conferences. Instead of the political speak that really says "nothing"...LOL!

Nickdfresh
07-17-2006, 01:32 PM
It would be funny if he wasn't an idiot-puppet, fucking up the free world...

DEMON CUNT
07-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Did you see that douche talking with a mouth full of food to Tony Blair. Jackass.

Little Texan
07-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Why did the retarded Bush son have to be elected President? This idiot is representing America at these meetings, and foreign leaders are probably thinking Americans have got to be the dumbest people on the planet...well, in a way we are since this dumbass got elected twice! What an embarassment!

blueturk
07-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Clinton to Putin: "FUCK this G-8 shit ...Vlad,where all them little snowbunny interens you got. I'd love to poll some of your electorate.Ai'nt you boys got some of them bath houses where them Russian gals serve you vodka and some of them fisheggs on crackers.mmm.......fisheggs and crackers. Fuck them sand******s and kikes, they have been fightin it out for thousands of years I'm just here to get me some real "putin" if you know what I mean. :xmas: :blow:

Just what we need. Another fucking sheep bringing up Clinton because his leader has failed miserably and he can't admit it. Look at your calender. It's 2006. Clinton is long gone.

"I think we agree, the past is over." —George W. Bush, on his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000

Cathedral
07-17-2006, 11:57 PM
There's an awful lot of hatred in this thread, what a shame.
But hey, y'all know where the border is, feel free to cross it at any time.

DON'T LET THE BORDER HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!

FORD
07-17-2006, 11:59 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

blueturk
07-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
There's an awful lot of hatred in this thread, what a shame.
But hey, y'all know where the border is, feel free to cross it at any time.

DON'T LET THE BORDER HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!

So if you don't like Bush, get the hell out? You're talking about roughly 63% of America. But polls don't matter, do they?

"I saw a poll that said the right track/wrong track in Iraq was better than here in America. It's pretty darn strong. I mean, the people see a better future." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by blueturk
So if you don't like Bush, get the hell out? You're talking about roughly 63% of America. But polls don't matter, do they?

"I saw a poll that said the right track/wrong track in Iraq was better than here in America. It's pretty darn strong. I mean, the people see a better future." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004

Nope, that's not what i'm saying at all.
I was referring to Little Texan's post about Americans being dumb and an embarrasment, I just forgot to quote his post.

But to be honest, Polls are subjective and only represent a small, sometimes select group of people.

When polls are taken from every registered voting American and actually gives us a snap shot of the entire country, then they'll matter more to me.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
We really should stop calling him Chimp...Because a Chimp is way smarter than this Fuckstick.Really what did the chimps do to deserve this?

i love your ed/estelle getty photoshop.... I didn't know if it was estelly getty by herself at first lol.

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
i love your ed/estelle getty photoshop.... I didn't know if it was estelly getty by herself at first lol.

It's Barbara Bush, lmmfao.
Or Edward Bush, take yer pick... ;)

Little Texan
07-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Nope, that's not what i'm saying at all.
I was referring to Little Texan's post about Americans being dumb and an embarrasment, I just forgot to quote his post.

But to be honest, Polls are subjective and only represent a small, sometimes select group of people.

When polls are taken from every registered voting American and actually gives us a snap shot of the entire country, then they'll matter more to me.

I didn't say that Americans were dumb and an embarassment...you took that out of context. What I was trying to say that we are, in a way, dumb for electing such an idiot for President. I said the foreign leaders must be thinking that Americans are dumb by judging whom our leader is. As far as the "embarassment" part, that was for Bush...he's the embarassment.

Little Texan
07-18-2006, 01:48 AM
I probably could have worded my post better in order to avoid confusion.

Little Texan
07-18-2006, 01:53 AM
I'm not hateful, either. I'm just embarassed by the mental midget that is representing America on the world stage, that's all.

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 02:02 AM
LMMFAO, It's cool, bro.
I'm just being a lightningrod tonight...i'm in a decent mood for a change.

I'M LEAVING OHIO, AND I'M ANXIOUS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

August 8th, and it's not coming quick enough.

frets5150
07-18-2006, 06:02 AM
It's Barbara Bush, lmmfao.
Or Edward Bush, take yer pick... ;)

No he is correct the first is eDstelle getty and the other is well you know...
BTW Where are you moving to? Your sick of Ohio try living in queens new york city LMAO. Then you will see what sickining is :o

frets5150
07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
I Meant to say you're before the spelling police show up.

:rolleyes:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-18-2006, 07:26 AM
lol i caught you before the edit!

frets5150
07-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
lol i caught you before the edit!

:D Shhhh

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 10:51 AM

There was one taken in November of 2000

It was called the "Popular Vote"

Gore won.;)

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan

What I was trying to say that we are, in a way, dumb for electing such an idiot for President. I said the foreign leaders must be thinking that Americans are dumb by judging whom our leader is.

I agree withv this statement 100%.

And I've often thought that as well about how we're perceived for "electing" :rolleyes: this moron.

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 10:55 AM
No he is correct the first is eDstelle getty and the other is well you know...
BTW Where are you moving to? Your sick of Ohio try living in queens new york city LMAO. Then you will see what sickining is :o

New York is a cool place to visit but... :)

I'm moving to Kentucky, i've had enough of the city and all that goes with it. and at this point there is nothing holding me back.

I've been in Cincinnati for 32 years, enough.

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
There was one taken in November of 2000

It was called the "Popular Vote"

Gore won.;)

Well, that certainly says a lot, lol.
It tells me that we were fucked coming and going.

But what can ya do?
At least you can leash a Chimp, eh?

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Best of Luck with the Relocation, Cath.

They have the internet in Kentucky, right?

and indoor plumbing?

Have a safe move.

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 11:05 AM

But what can ya do?
At least you can leash a Chimp, eh?

Sure you can.

Just look at Dick Cheney.

He's had a firm grip for 6 years now.

And KKKarl is there to scoop up the droppings

:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Kentucky is right over the border form Cincinnati, OH. Is this really much of a move?

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Best of Luck with the Relocation, Cath.

They have the internet in Kentucky, right?

and indoor plumbing?

Have a safe move.

Dial-up, and i imagine that'll just piss me off.
Out there it's all satellite, no cable in the hollar yet.
We'll have to see how that works out, but it's not very important that i have internet access...I just don't care about that.

I'm going to a place that is like what you see in the old Dukes of Hazzard show. though the roads are slowly getting paved.

And yeah, it's got an indoor john too, lucky me. :)

The goal is to build a new home next year, kind of fullfilling a dream that my wife had...plus, that is where i layed her to rest, in the family graveyard.

But the real motivation is my daughter. she shared a love for horses like her mother did, so i'm going to buy a couple so we can ride together.
She's small enough that she could be a jockey, which is another dream she adopted from her Mom.
This is all her idea, it's what she told me she wanted and I want it too.

Thank You for the well wishes...You're good people, Lounge.

Cathedral
07-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Kentucky is right over the border form Cincinnati, OH. Is this really much of a move?

Like night and day, brother.
It's 4 hours from here, and secluded.

You don't pass anyone on the road you don't know, and the people are nothing but hospitable.

It's home...

frets5150
07-18-2006, 11:43 AM
New York is a cool place to visit but... :)

I'm moving to Kentucky, i've had enough of the city and all that goes with it. and at this point there is nothing holding me back.

I've been in Cincinnati for 32 years, enough.

Well goodluck to you on your move when you start feeling happy after you been there awhile remember I will still be here in New York feeling
Misarable.

:o

No I have had enough I'm lookin at Pa at the moment :D

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm lookin at Pa at the moment :D

Stay away from Butler, PA.

Unless you want thudner for a neighbor :D

Seshmeister
07-18-2006, 12:02 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6922/bushtoygh8.gif

frets5150
07-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Stay away from Butler, PA.

Unless you want thudner for a neighbor :D

Thanks for the headsup :eek:

Seshmeister
07-18-2006, 12:21 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/dubqnp/Sweater280.jpg

Full Bug
07-18-2006, 05:52 PM
OOPS! MORE GAFFES YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO HEAR
AFTER BUSH, OTHER VICTIMS OF THE LIVE MICROPHONE

THE curse of the open microphone has struck again.

US President George W Bush and Tony Blair have become the latest victims, caught chatting away privately about the Middle East crisis at the G8 summit in St Petersburg, while every word was being broadcast to the world.

But when George W told Blair he wanted Hizbollah to "stop doing this s**t", the two politicians were not the first to fall foul of the modern technology.

Here, we take a look at other cases of confidential conversa tions which caused a storm when they went all too public...

RONALD REAGAN

AT the height of the Cold War in 1984, US President Ronald Reagan joked around during what he thought was a voice-level test before his regular Saturday radio address to the nation.

"My fellow Americans," he announced, 'I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia for ever. We begin bombing in five minutes.' To his horror, his comments were broadcast live.

But this was not his only live mic gaffe. The former Hollywood star also described Polish leaders as "a bunch of no good, lousy bums" and said his own economy was in "a hell of a mess".

PRINCE CHARLES

IT'S usually his father, the Duke of Edinburgh, who speaks before his brain slips into gear. But last year while skiing in Klosters Prince Charles proved it may be inherited.

Preparing for a press confer ence on the slopes above the Swiss resort he was caught moaning to sons Princes William and Harry about BBC royal reporter Nicholas Witchell.

Microphones picked up the following exchange..

Charles: Do I put my arms around you?

William: No, don't, don't! You can take the horrible glasses away, too.

Photographer: Look as if you know each other, come on!

Charles: What do we do?

William: Keep smiling, keep smiling.

Charles: These people

Harry: Someone's got a question...

Charles: Bloody people, I can't bear that man, (referring to Nicholas Witchell) I mean, he is so awful, he really is."

BRITNEY SPEARS

WHEN she was still regarded as squeaky-clean, Britney shocked the world with a foul-mouthed outburst before taking to the stage at the Rock In Rio festival in 2001.

Flustered about appearing in front of a 170,000-strong crowd she let rip ??" and every word went around the world.

She said: "Don't tell me that they're just letting the audience just f***ing stand out there like that. Oh my God! This is retarded."

JOHN MAJOR

TONY Blair's not the first, PM to have his private thoughts broadcast to the world by mistake. In 1993 John Major had just finished an interview with ITN political editor Michael Brunson when he let fly at three of his cabinet colleagues, not realising all the microphones were still recording.

He condemned them as "b*****ds", promising to "crucify them."

Major also asked: "I want to understand, Michael, how such a complete wimp like me keeps winning everything." And referring to Tory party sex scandals he said: "Even as an ex-Whip I can't stop people sleeping with other people if they ought not."

RON ATKINSON

BIG Ron became a TV pariah when he attacked Chelsea defender Marcel Desailly after the club's defeat in the European Cup semi-final in April 2004.

"He's what's known in some schools as a f***ing lazy thick n*****," he raged, not realising every word was being broadcast.

Forced to resign, he later tried to defend his words saying: "I know it's a racist statement. But I didn't intend it to be a racist statement. I have no excuse for it, I made a very bad error of judgement.

"I made a bad mistake. I'm not a racist."

JOSE BONO

THE microphones of Spanish national TV channel Antena 3 picked up the words of politician Jose Bono as he talked privately to colleagues at a party meeting. Not realising the mic was on, the president of Castilla La Mancha called Tony Blair "un gilipollas integral" - in English "a complete d***head."

REV JOHN HAWDON

HE isn't famous, but the Scottish clergyman was flushed with embarrassment when he left his lapel mic on at the wrong time earlier this year.

He forgot to switch it off when he popped to the toilet during a service at Longforgan Parish Church in Perthshire -and the stunned congregation listened as the sounds of their minister, sighing with relief, peeing, flushing and washing his hands resounded around the church.

JACQUES CHIRAC

IN the run-up to the announcement of the award of the 2012 Olympics - when Paris was up against London - French President Jacques Chirac blundered badly when an open microphone recorded him criticising British cuisine.

During a private conversation with Russia's President Putin and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroder he said: "The only thing that they have ever done for European agriculture is mad cow disease. You cannot trust people who have such bad cuisine. It is the country with the worst food after Finland."

DAVID MELLOR

HE made enough gaffes during is political career, but Mellor's open mic mess up came as he handed over at the end of a Radio Five Live football phone-in and remarked: Dull wasn't it? I couldn't get that bloody fool off the line."

WILL CARLING

JUST days before England flew off for the 1995 Rugby World Cup, skipper Will Carling was caught up in a controversy after he branded rugby union chiefs "57 old farts" in a throwaway remark at the end of Channel 4's Fair Game.

He later apologised saying: "The comment was not made to camera."

JOHN KERRY

JUST like George W, his opponent in the 2004 race for the White House, Kerry proved he could put his foot firmly in his mouth.

As he had his back to cameras the Democrat politician thought he was safe, but microphones picked up him telling a Chicago worker that President Bush's Republicans were "the most crooked, you know, lying group I've ever seen. It's scary."

SHANE WARNE

COMPLAINTS flooded in when a microphone in the stumps caught Australian spin-bowling wizard Warne calling Zimbabwe batsman Stuart Carlisle "a f***ing a***y c***" in 2001.

STEVE BROOMFIELD

THE Southampton councillor was forced to apologise on radio and resign a committee position when his thoughts on a children's motorcycle display team at a fete went a little too public.

He'd remarked: "Oh no, they're not doing this again ??" get them off. They're boring. They're crap."

HENRY MCLEISH and HELEN LIDDELL

WHEN he was Scotland's First Minister and she was Scots Secretary McLeish and Liddell lashed out at then Northern Ireland minister John Reid as a "patronising b*****d".

The pair forgot they were wired up to Scot FM radio mics.

nick.webster@mirror.co.uk

Seshmeister
07-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
JACQUES CHIRAC

IN the run-up to the announcement of the award of the 2012 Olympics - when Paris was up against London - French President Jacques Chirac blundered badly when an open microphone recorded him criticising British cuisine.

During a private conversation with Russia's President Putin and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroder he said: "The only thing that they have ever done for European agriculture is mad cow disease. You cannot trust people who have such bad cuisine. It is the country with the worst food after Finland."

Most of these gaffes never made much difference but the Chiraq one made the Finnish IOC members vote London for the 2012 Olympics which was enough for Paris to lose the bid...:)

FORD
07-18-2006, 06:21 PM

JOHN KERRY

JUST like George W, his opponent in the 2004 race for the White House, Kerry proved he could put his foot firmly in his mouth.

As he had his back to cameras the Democrat politician thought he was safe, but microphones picked up him telling a Chicago worker that President Bush's Republicans were "the most crooked, you know, lying group I've ever seen. It's scary."

The only mistake Kerry made here was that he SHOULD have made that statement when the cameras were rolling. Every time.

Dr. Love
07-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Sometimes I think FORD should just get it over with and have sex with Bush so all this tension would go away.

LoungeMachine
07-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Sometimes I think FORD should just get it over with and have sex with Bush so all this tension would go away.

I really don't have room for another quote in my sig, but damn...........:D

ODShowtime
07-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
This idiot is representing America at these meetings, and foreign leaders are probably thinking Americans have got to be the dumbest people on the planet...well, in a way we are since this dumbass got elected twice! What an embarassment!

pretty much

ODShowtime
07-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Like night and day, brother.
It's 4 hours from here, and secluded.

You don't pass anyone on the road you don't know, and the people are nothing but hospitable.

It's home...

I'm sure you picked out someplace easily defendable... highground?

Full Bug
07-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Favorite Rothism: I love the handicapped, without them I'd never have a place to park!
Did Dave really say that? LOL....:D

Northern Girl
07-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Out there it's all satellite, no cable in the hollar yet.
We'll have to see how that works out, but it's not very important that i have internet access...I just don't care about that.

They have satellite internet access now. The fastest thing going.

I was just going to say it's good to see you back regularly, now you're leaving again. :(

I hope your move makes you happy; you certainly deserve some happiness. Take care. :)

FORD
07-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

You DID mean Jenna & Tonic, right? :D

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/bush-budget/bush-twins.jpg

Cathedral
07-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I'm sure you picked out someplace easily defendable... highground?

Yeppers, the house is on the hill top looking down on the only road in or out, and since my grandpa died in '94 nobody has kept the view clear so you can no longer see the house from the road. it has all grown up and i'm leaving it that way.

However, I can see the road and count your eyebrows through the scope as you drive by and you'd never even know you were just killed, lol.

All i'd fear is an army rolling through there, cause we'd be fucked if that were the case.

LoungeMachine
07-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Did Dave really say that? LOL....:D

Yeah, live on KISW during an interview.

A female caller called in and mentioned she couldn't make the show......she was confined to a wheelchair.

Leave it to Dave :D

Cathedral
07-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
They have satellite internet access now. The fastest thing going.

I was just going to say it's good to see you back regularly, now you're leaving again. :(

I hope your move makes you happy; you certainly deserve some happiness. Take care. :)

Awe, thank you...

I haven't even thought about internet, it's last on the list.
My cousins have internet but, they live in a more populated area than where we're going.
I'll have to look into it after i get there...i'm sure i'll find a way to get connected eventually.

It's the boonies for sure...

jcook11
07-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Awe, thank you...

I haven't even thought about internet, it's last on the list.
My cousins have internet but, they live in a more populated area than where we're going.
I'll have to look into it after i get there...i'm sure i'll find a way to get connected eventually.

It's the boonies for sure...

Good luck to ya Cath. I spent some time in the Eastern part of the state as a kid it was fucking great hunting and fishing...the whole outdoors literally at your doorstep.Watch out for the white lightning...the wrong batch can fuck you up permanately.

FORD
07-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Good luck to ya Cath. I spent some time in the Eastern part of the state as a kid it was fucking great hunting and fishing...the whole outdoors literally at your doorstep.Watch out for the white lightning...the wrong batch can fuck you up permanately.

Oh, so THAT explains it.....

jcook11
07-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Oh, so THAT explains it.....

I love you too FORD

BigBadBrian
07-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by FORD

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/bush-budget/bush-twins.jpg

Me likes that pic of Jenna, even if it is only a photoshop!

Yum-yum.... :sex:

LoungeMachine
07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
I just noticed Bubba in the corner w/ the thumbs up

LMMFAO