PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Hezbollah Fuck On CNN this morning....

Hardrock69
07-19-2006, 09:48 AM
They had this guy who is the "Public Relations" guy for Hezbollah and he was showing a CNN reporter some bombed out places.

The whole time he was crying about how all the places bombed were "civilian buildings", etc. etc.

He has this whole "poor, poor, pitiful woe is me" bullshit going on, then for a second he turns it off and says some shit like "WE will teach Israel a lesson".

Totally ignoring and not addressing the fact that those fucktards started this shit to begin with. If they had not kindapped Israeli soldiers and lobbed a buncha rockets into Israel, this shit would not be going on.

But this ignorant asshole was trying to blame Israel for all the violence.

Hey, if Israel wants to be Chimpy's attack dog against terrists, then let them go for it! That will be less terrists in the world to fuck with the US!

Cathedral
07-19-2006, 01:32 PM
Ya know, it's hard not to target civilians when Hezbollah is basically made up of those civilians.
Sure, the footage i saw showed areas that were blown to bits, and it made me feel for the innocents, but Hezbollah set up their headquarters in civilian area's to hide behind innocent people.

Now hezbollah in Iran is threatening to attack US interests, which i hope they do because THAT will be all that needs to happen for me to support striking Iran and Syria with a thunderous blow to every military installment we can target.

In my opinion we should already be doing that, Iran and Syria are the heads of the snake if you ask me.

Dr. Love
07-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Ya know, it's hard not to target civilians when Hezbollah is basically made up of those civilians.
Sure, the footage i saw showed areas that were blown to bits, and it made me feel for the innocents, but Hezbollah set up their headquarters in civilian area's to hide behind innocent people.

Now hezbollah in Iran is threatening to attack US interests, which i hope they do because THAT will be all that needs to happen for me to support striking Iran and Syria with a thunderous blow to every military installment we can target.

In my opinion we should already be doing that, Iran and Syria are the heads of the snake if you ask me.

Please feel free to support striking Iran and Syria without them striking US interests first... I for one would rather they didn't attack us.

diamondD
07-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but that's what it will take to justify it in some people's heads. And of course Bush will be to blame for not striking first in that scenario.

I think we still have to be wary of what role the Russians and Chinese would play into all of this if we were to do such a thing.

Cathedral
07-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Please feel free to support striking Iran and Syria without them striking US interests first... I for one would rather they didn't attack us.

I would too, but the Liberal mood suggests that we should get hit first.
if it were up to me, the first time an Iranian missile was fired at Israel, HELL would have begun raining down on Iran.
I know it was Iranian soldiers assisting in that particular attack.
Rockets are one thing, radar guided missiles are another.

My other problem with all of this is how we are limited in what we can do being bogged down in Iraq.

Nickdfresh
07-19-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL When has Syria and Iran "hit us" with the exception of the Beirut bombing, in which we didn't hit them back, at least not for several years. I guess we did get a measure of revenge even for that...

Cathedral
07-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Yeah, but that's what it will take to justify it in some people's heads. And of course Bush will be to blame for not striking first in that scenario.

I think we still have to be wary of what role the Russians and Chinese would play into all of this if we were to do such a thing.

We'd be at war with them both at that point.
Russia and China have economics on their mind, they don't give a shit about who these terror groups attack until they become a target themselves.

Hey, if the end of the world is to come, i want to go down fighting, not sitting on our hands because of the political mood in our country.

Truth is, we will never win the war on terror as long as we are not united as a country against them.
But as it stands we are divided, and i can't help but think that the opposition is just scared.

I'm scared too, but i'm also willing to take up arms and help defend our right to co-exist on this planet.
And if i'm going to be wiped out, i am of the mind that wants to take as many of them with me as possible.

jcook11
07-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Follow the money Iran and Syria (and others) are funding Hezbollah and calling the shots.

BigBadBrian
07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Follow the money Iran and Syria (and others) are funding Hezbollah and calling the shots.

MoveOn.org is funding them also.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
07-19-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/103961.jpg

DEMON CUNT
07-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Such hateful partisan rhetoric.

Hardrock69
07-19-2006, 10:14 PM
No, it is more like "more Retardlican rhetoric".
:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
07-19-2006, 10:21 PM

LMMFAO

Yeah, when they're not performing late term abortions and killing kittens.

You should write for Mush Limpdick.

You get a signing bonus if you bring in your prescription.:cool:

ODShowtime
07-19-2006, 10:56 PM
that pic of arafat is funny though

Nickdfresh
07-20-2006, 12:09 AM
BTW BigBlunderBrianne, Arafat has been dead for several years now. Just thought you might like to know that since you're not much of a "reader."

ULTRAMAN VH
07-22-2006, 05:38 PM
If I didn't know any better, it sure seems to me like CNN is cheerleading for Hezbollah. C'mon folks Iran and surrounding middleast countries want Israel gone. This skirmish has been going on for thousands of years. Even if they succeeded they would eventually turn on each other. These people think it is alright to strap a bomb on your back, what makes you think for one minute they can coexist peacefully, even if Israel is out of their way.

Cathedral
07-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
If I didn't know any better, it sure seems to me like CNN is cheerleading for Hezbollah. C'mon folks Iran and surrounding middleast countries want Israel gone. This skirmish has been going on for thousands of years. Even if they succeeded they would eventually turn on each other. These people think it is alright to strap a bomb on your back, what makes you think for one minute they can coexist peacefully, even if Israel is out of their way.

A most excellent post, Roth On!

And the answer is, They can't...today, Israel, tomorrow, THE WORLD!

The remainder of our days, however long that is, will be spent fighting wars.
They've gotten too strong to defeat and every battle creates more warriors.

It's all become very clear to me, nobody is going to win.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2006, 08:11 PM
By 'cheerleading,' do guys mean where they showed the Lebanese baby that was severally burned by Israeli fire?

LoungeMachine
07-22-2006, 09:45 PM
If I didn't know any better, .........

Well, it's been proven time and time again.....

You don't know any better.

You're the dumbest fucking load in here.

And that's a real accomplishment. :cool:

Ultraman VH

LMMFAO

Even the name say hopeless loser. :D

BigBadBrian
07-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BTW BigBlunderBrianne, Arafat has been dead for several years now. Just thought you might like to know that since you're not much of a "reader."

Thanks for the typical response, Nick.

You're way too easy to spin up.

Now go back to your "reading" and be sure you form the same viewpoint as the rest of the liberal sheep.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the typical response, Nick.

You're way too easy to spin up.

Now go back to your "reading" and be sure you form the same viewpoint as the rest of the liberal sheep.

LOL Yeah, you mean I have an opinion that I can support without some old-hat, worn out cartoon from like four years ago.

And BTW, Arafat was a relatively secular Pan-Arab Nationalist, not a "Islamofacist." So, he really never believed in the 72-virgins crap. Unlike you, he wasn't a superstitious fuckwit using religion to rationalize and mask his hatred and anger...

NightProwler
07-23-2006, 08:42 AM
israel

some ally

http://judicial-inc.biz/Beirut_false_flag.htm

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Interesting, a CIA Agent doing a 'rogue' investigation found out that a Lebanese "Christian" delivered the bomb, this was then covered up...

NightProwler
07-23-2006, 08:54 AM
link?

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 09:02 AM
It's from a History Channel program, I'll see what I can dig up...

It wouldn't surprise me at all to know that Israel had prior knowledge, even enemies work together in the Middle East...

NightProwler
07-23-2006, 09:06 AM
I had a friend (USMC) over there when the barracks was bombed.

Our guys were under orders NOT to have their weapons loaded because they didn't want to appeat too hostile.

What crap!

BigBadBrian
07-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Such hateful partisan rhetoric.

Geez... :rolleyes:

You're the LAST ONE in this forum to be whining about "hateful partisan rhetoric."

Need a tissue? :cry2: :cry2:

http://www.uab.edu/images/imedpub/Kleenex.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler
I had a friend (USMC) over there when the barracks was bombed.

Our guys were under orders NOT to have their weapons loaded because they didn't want to appeat too hostile.

What crap!

It was Bob Baer, former CIA field agent that wrote See No Evil. (http://dir.salon.com/story/books/feature/2002/01/15/agency/index.html) I can't find the History Channel program, I actually think the pussies covered it up because it dared make Reagan's State Dept. look cowardly and treasonous...

Baer wrote "See No Evil," and part of the film "Syriana" was based on it. I think I might pick this up today or this week...

Anyhoo, the little Christian Militiamen scumbag was captured by Baer, and interrogated. He eventually spilled the beans that it was mainly an Iranian operation, and that many were aware that the Marines were going to be bombed by Hezbollah/Iranian intelligence, except the US., and were acting in collusion because nobody wanted the US in the Middle East...

The Christian Militiamen was later killed after Baer returned to the US, and he was charged with the murder, but the charges were dropped when Baer threatened to "talk" at any trial...

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 10:21 AM
It's from a History Channel program, I'll see what I can dig up...

It wouldn't surprise me at all to know that Israel had prior knowledge, even enemies work together in the Middle East...

Actually, it was this dude, referred to as "Captain Crunch." His name was Keith Hall, not Bob Baer...

Here's the History Channel program he was featured on:

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=74662

More info:
http://interactive.zogby.com/fuse/messageview.cfm?catid=24&threadid=8058

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 12:13 PM
You're the LAST ONE in this forum to be whining about "hateful partisan rhetoric."

Need a tissue?

http://www.uab.edu/images/imedpub/Kleenex.jpg

Am I now?

Nah, go ahead and hang onto those tissues so you'll have something to wipe all that sperm off your chin.

Hardrock69
07-23-2006, 12:22 PM

Good call. I turned on CNN this morning and they were running a piece on how many Labanese think Hezbollah as somehow "good".

They are so ignorant....

But what got me was CNN running that piece to begin with.

WTF?

Seems they are trying to portray Hezbollah as the "Victims" of the "Evil Israelites" or some fucking bullshit.

BigBadBrian
07-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Am I now?

Nah, go ahead and hang onto those tissues so you'll have something to wipe all that sperm off your chin.

The "homo talk" from you continues.

I'm not surprised.

:)

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 02:09 PM
The "homo talk" from you continues.

I'm not surprised.

You are such a weak little neocon hypocrite (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=982576#post982576).

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 02:12 PM
This thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=982579#post982579) seems awfully faggy to me...

DEMON CUNT
07-23-2006, 02:15 PM
This thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=982579#post982579) seems awfully faggy to me...

Yes, like most of BigBland's posts, extremely faggy.

You'd think BBB would be getting so much cock at church that he wouldn't need to use the Front Line as his personal gay bar.

http://www.nuno-bettencourt.com/GaryGreg.jpeg

Hardrock69
07-24-2006, 09:20 AM
His pastor is on vacation.

BigBadBrucie needs something to jack off over in his pastor's absence.