Now HOLY JOE might run as a fucking REPUBLICAN!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now HOLY JOE might run as a fucking REPUBLICAN!

CT-SEN: Will Lieberman Rule Out Accepting GOP Line?
    By Greg Sargent | bio

Yesterday we brought you word that some Republicans in Connecticut think it would be a good idea to offer their line to Joe Lieberman if he loses the Dem primary to Ned Lamont and if current GOP candidate Alan Schlesinger can be given the push.

This is of course a pretty far-fetched scenario. But then again, everything about this race has been far-fetched.

So today Election Central has just posed a simple question to the Lieberman campaign:

Will Lieberman or will he not rule out running on the GOP line if he loses to Lamont in August and it's offered to him?

This is fairly straightforward: Yes, or no? Which is it?

The question has been posed to Lieberman campaign deputy press secretary Noah Kores, and the campaign is mulling it.

Election Central will let you know when -- or if -- we get an answer. Don't touch that dial.

LINK
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Too wishy washy ....but then again he is a politician, most of these people would say anything to get elected and we all know it.

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

Is it just me or do you guys support anyone? Or do you just rip everyone down from your livingroom/parents basement?
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Funny how the main supporters of the guy running against Joe are from out of state. Streisand is one of his main contributors. Vote against the liberal line and they are on you like a pack of dogs.
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Maybe he is like a veteran major leaguer...just wants to be on a winning team for once before he retires...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            Maybe he is like a veteran major leaguer...just wants to be on a winning team for once before he retires...
            Then he should have picked a fucking team before the election started and stayed with it.

To use your baseball analogy, Joe's trying to be on the Yankees, White Sox and Mariners all at the same time, with the option to switch teams at will whenever one of them wins the pennant.

And of course, you can't do that in baseball or politics.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Then he should have picked a fucking team before the election started and stayed with it.

To use your baseball analogy, Joe's trying to be on the Yankees, White Sox and Mariners all at the same time, with the option to switch teams at will whenever one of them wins the pennant.

And of course, you can't do that in baseball or politics.

Especially on The Mariners
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, this is Lieberman we're talking about. Maybe he thinks it's still 1995?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2006

Hello? The article is all rumor and conjecture.

And I wouldn't rule out the posssibility that it was planted by Lamont's campaign. Typical Leftie dirty politics. Thank God my fellow USA-loving beloved Republicans would never stoop to anything so crass and low.
                  RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Hello? The article is all rumor and conjecture.

Shit you say!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Well, by gum....

We'll have none of that in this forum.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently Jeff "Bulldog" Gannon is now Holy Joe's webmasterbator.......
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

You all act as if there is a difference between a Republican and a Democrat.

Maybe 10 years ago there was, but today it's like the difference between two identical gonads. One swings to the left while the other swings to the right...but they still occupy the same sack.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Cathedral
                            You all act as if there is a difference between a Republican and a Democrat.

Maybe 10 years ago there was, but today it's like the difference between two identical gonads. One swings to the left while the other swings to the right...but they still occupy the same sack.
                            You're wrong. Yes, in many ways the democrats have homogenized themselves to be like Republicans, but two things I can guarantee had there been Dems been in control of the White House or one or both houses:

1) There never would have been a veto on federal funding on stem-cell research. Depening on how you feel about that, you're either on your knees praising God that W is our president or completely befuddled in the knowledge that other nations will press ahead and take the lead in the advances this research is going to bring about.

2) There wouldn't be such overwhelming discussion on repealing the estate tax in the same week as rejecting measures to increase the federal minimum wage. Depending on your tax bracket, this is either wonderful or disgusting news.
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

P.s. Bill Clinton himself has come out in support of Lieberman. Choke on that.
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...