PDA

View Full Version : Paris to TMZ Users -- You've Hurt Me Bad

frets5150
07-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Paris to TMZ Users -- You've Hurt Me Bad
Paris Hilton says she cries sometimes after reading the cruel comments about her posted on TMZ.In an exclusive interview Wednesday, after finishing a meeting with her publicist Elliott Mintz, Hilton agreed to talk to TMZ's Harvey Levin about thousands of messages TMZ users have posted, many of which are, as Hilton says, "mean and sadistic."
Levin asked Hilton about such comments as, "Paris is just an overused human condom," "Paris is like a fart in a mitten. You know it's there, you can't stand it, but you can't get rid of it," and "Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide you damn slut."

Hilton said "I'm far less promiscuous than any of my friends." As for the infamous sex tape with ex-lover Rick Solomon, Hilton said "I'm judged because of something that an ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm not a slut at all."

Hilton says that many of the TMZ comments are "very hurtful" to her and that some make her cry. She says "They think I don't have any feelings."

Boo Fuckin Hoo

:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
07-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Cry skank.

Then cry some more.

ALinChainz
07-23-2006, 11:06 PM
lmao ...

a "fart in a mitten" ...

Ally_Kat
07-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Whaaa, they're being mean to me.

This is what happens when you flash your stretched-out coochie for the world to see. Not to mention make a music video where you are practically having sex on the beach. Get a nose job, get an AIDS test, and go away.

Coyote
07-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Whaaa, they're being mean to me.

This is what happens when you flash your stretched-out coochie for the world to see. Not to mention make a music video where you are practically having sex on the beach. Get a nose job, get an AIDS test, and go away.

Implants too!

binnie
07-24-2006, 04:36 AM
Those aren't tears, it's the only way the surplus seamen can leave her body......

Cathedral
07-24-2006, 05:00 AM
Paris, baby, c'mere hunny lamb.
*SLAP*
NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, YA HO-HO!

Hardrock69
07-24-2006, 09:07 AM
I wish that bitch would choke on a giant cock and die....that is the only way she will be out of the public eye...

Hey, I am a poet and I don't know it!
;)

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I wish that bitch would choke on a giant cock and die....that is the only way she will be out of the public eye...

Hey, I am a poet and I don't know it!
;)

does she have a gag reflex?

binnie
07-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
does she have a gag reflex?

She doesn't go deep enough to trigger it!