PDA

View Full Version : I could care less if Israel is wiped away

Nitro Express
07-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Israel is a young country that amazingly is still here but it's days are numbered. It's amazing what the Jews have done there and litteraly made something out of nothing. Israel is one of those places that drives it home that you can give some of the world's best real estate to one group of people and they do nothing with it and give the world's shittiest real estate to a bunch of go-getters and they make it work.

Whatever it is, the Jews have been successful people. You don't see too many Jews living on welfare or begging in the streets. I think their success, clickishness, peculiarity, and hardcore business strategies is one big reason they have been a hated people for milleniums.

I don't hate Jews. I lost my virginity to the Jewish girl nextdoor. I have many close friend who are Jewish. I love bagels and kosher salami on rye bread.

The thing is, Israel is not my fight or America's fight. If you are Christian and believe in the bible, Jesus is going to save Israel himself so why worry or get involved? LOL!

Gene Simmons who was born in Israel once said the Middle East is the world's armpit. I can see fighting over oil but fighting for Israel with no oil? Fighting over an ugly temple site? Jerusalem is nothing more than a rocky moonscape that people have built on for a long time. Gee, that's worth fighting for.

The cute Jewish pussy on the Tel Aviv beaches might be worth fighting for but Jerusalem sucks and is a haven for religiouse nutcases.

What's dumb, is we will send troops to bail Israel out and we will be stuck in another big middle east conflict over nothing. I would not shed one tear if the muslims took the whole country back. Who wants to die saving the Sheep Screw Kabutz?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-23-2006, 11:51 PM
The Jewish people are amazinf for resurrecting Hebrew from the dead.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Israel won't be wiped off the map...

FORD
07-24-2006, 12:05 AM
If not for the arrogant Likud Zionfascists, Israel wouldn't be half as hated as they are now.

It's no coincidence that the only moves Israel ever made towards peace were when the Likud Zionfascists were not in charge

I despise Ariel Sharon, but I'll give him the credit that he put on a Hell of a show in the last couple of years of his life, pretending that he'd seen the error of his ways and even forming a new party because he couldn't change Likud.

Hell, maybe Sharon really DID change, and that's why they took him down (believe me, that was no common "stroke"). In either case, Olmert has proven himself a Likud Zionfascist and puppet of the Bozo Naziyahu mentality all the way.

The majority of the Israeli people clearly voted AGAINST Likud Zionfascist policies in their last election, and Olmert lied to them. I don't know what the laws are over there, but they should impeach that bastard, if their law allows it. And try him and all of the Likud pieces of shit for treason. Including their "dual citizen" pieces of shit who created PNAC.

ELVIS
07-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I lost my virginity to the Jewish girl nextdoor.

First time I ever heard a guy say something like that...

ELVIS
07-24-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
(believe me, that was no common "stroke")

You're full of fucking shit, dude...

The guy was in terrable health...

He was a heart attack or a stroke waiting to happen...

You make this shit up as you go along...

FORD
07-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You're full of fucking shit, dude...

The guy was in terrable health...

He was a heart attack or a stroke waiting to happen...

You make this shit up as you go along...

Right, and Arafat died of "food poisoning"...... :rolleyes:

If Sharon had legitimately turned against the Likud agenda and was actually interested in peace, then he would be the Zionfascists' #1 target, just as Rabin was in 1995.

But actually shooting heads of state is so "20th century"....

Redballjets88
07-24-2006, 02:50 AM
ford just makes things up so they will go along with his idealogy

FORD
07-24-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
ford just makes things up so they will go along with his idealogy

Sure, just keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile, they "Schiavo'd" poor Ariel's vegetable corpse so they can delay an autopsy for as long as possible. By the time they unplug him, there won't be any traces left of whatever poision Mossad took him down with.

Redballjets88
07-24-2006, 03:12 AM
ok and.... ford you never talk about all of your little theories until like a time when something just comes up and then 3 days later here comes your story, where was your zionfascist story 3 weeks ago? oh wait you had no reason to make it up then

FORD
07-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
ok and.... ford you never talk about all of your little theories until like a time when something just comes up and then 3 days later here comes your story, where was your zionfascist story 3 weeks ago? oh wait you had no reason to make it up then

Not so. I said at the time that they took Sharon down that it was likely a Likud/Mossad hit.

ELVIS
07-24-2006, 03:36 AM
That's the kind of stuff you say about everything, no revelation there...

FORD
07-24-2006, 05:18 AM
Remember the Ukraine elections where they not only tried to steal the vote, but actually poisoned one of the candidates?

Remember Yassir Araft suddenly dying of a "mystery illness" that was very similar to what happenned to the Ukranian guy?

It's assassination for the 21st century. And as long as the coroner is on the payroll, it's the perfect crime.

diamondD
07-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Of which you have no proof. So therefore, you're making it up. In your world, no one dies of natural causes. Especially fat, old men. :rolleyes:

Nitro Express
07-24-2006, 12:49 PM
The only reason Israel survives is the US backs it and gives them billions of dollars a year. There's only 13 million Jews in the world. Roughly Half live in the US and the other half live in Israel.

Why does the US support Israel? Because Jews have a lot of political and financial influence here. Plus, the Christian Right always get excited everytime the saber rattles over there because Jesus is suppossed to come in the middle of a war in Israel.

To the rest of the world, Israel is nothing. A world who's hunger for oil grows and the supply of cheap oil has about 25 years left. It's not about global warming and commuter cars. It's about mobilizing your military. Modern military's run on oil and I don't see hydrogen powered jet fighters or tanks anytime soon.

The world is running out of cheap oil. They figured we had 60 years of it left but China modernizing and and India modernizing has put huge demands on the world's oil supply.

Who controls the oil controls the oil.

Why did we really go into Iraq? To keep China out of the oil fields there.

Europe won't side with us because they need that middle eastern oil more than we do. So who really cares about Israel are the religiouse right in America and the Jews. The US is a Christian/ Jewish nation in a world that could care less and if strikiong an oil deal means siding against Israel, it will happen.

We are at an inflection point in the world where everyone is deciding whether to support the US or be against up in the continuation of the petrolium wars.