PDA

View Full Version : Can't attach images in Stake your Take forum

ThrillsNSpills
07-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Let's face it, some things are important in life and this is one of them.

Perfection in the RothArmy is the order of the day, let's move on this.

My dog hasn't eaten in days over this, I ask him what's up and he says nothing but I know what he's thinking.

thank you

ThrillNSpills

Guitar Shark
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
This is true actually...

I think it may be as simple as turning the image codes on. POJO turn off ESPN for 5 minutes and get to work.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
This is true actually...

I think it may be as simple as turning the image codes on. POJO turn off ESPN for 5 minutes and get to work.

Now THAT'S telling the boss to fuck himself! I second EAT MY ASSHOLE's nomination of Guitar Shark as "Mod of the Year"!!!

GAMERA
07-26-2006, 08:45 PM
This just in from CNN:

Eat My Asshole has generated more yawns than watching a dead whore in a dumpster. The bonus however is that for a buck 50, he'd fuck the dead whore if it was a dude.

More at 11.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by GAMERA
This just in from CNN:

Eat My Asshole has generated more yawns than watching a dead whore in a dumpster. The bonus however is that for a buck 50, he'd fuck the dead whore if it was a dude.

More at 11.

way to get 5 stars there pal.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Gamera -

If you had ANY idea how funny it is that I'm being told off by a self-described "big fucking turtle" (Lounge Machine will at least get the joke), you too would have milk coming out of nose right now.

P.S. Your mom ***IS*** that dead whore in that dumpster. And, yo, she's an EXCELLENT fuck.

GAMERA
07-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Attention--This just in from CNN!

Eat My Asshole was just bitchslapped by the 12 year old teen girl that he just stole the Yo Momma joke. After crying from being spun around by the girl, who was walking out of her daily piano lesson, he noticed she was fast fucking asleep. Apparently, the fucker is so boring, she couldn't make it past him.

More at 11.

Wait! There are reports that the "Milk" is still "coming" out of Eat My Asshole's nose.

Congrats on finding the dead male whore with still a little milk left!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by GAMERA

Congrats on finding the dead male whore with still a little milk left![/color][/size][/font]

Your mom is a trannie? That explains so much, you maladjusted little cunt.

Highest regards,
ema

GAMERA
07-27-2006, 09:26 PM
For those scoring at home.

1. Eat My Asshole has caused more people to fall asleep at the Roth Army than a lifetime supply of Ambien. Those of you on here because you can't sleep need to follow him around.

2. Eat My Asshole bangs dead male whores.

3. Eat My Asshole gets bitchslapped by 12 year old girls.

4. Eat My Asshole followed up his first "stolen from a 12 year old chick" yo momma joke with another one!

5. Eat My Asshole bypassed the fact that I just called him out on Milking Male Hookers, to focus on aforementioned lame yo momma joke. In doing this, not only has he solidified for a second time in his two-name existence here that he sucks (literally, and figuratively), he's lame, and a one trick pony. That would explain his choice in Dead Male Hookers. The live ones probably fall asleep when they are leaning over his Vespa.

Eat My Asshole. This is your opportunity to let go of the anger. This is your opportunity to gargle out the shit and cum flavor probably caking the inside of your mouth. COME CLEAN TO THE WORLD, AND PERHAPS, if you are lucky, you can stop stabbing yourself with a fork every night thinking about how unworthy you are to live, and how lame you are here at the Army.

oh, and don't forget to change the oil in that vespa.

Looking forward to your next redundant post.

Holy hell. I've met the first poster in the history of this site that makes TK look like they had wit.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-27-2006, 10:30 PM
this just in: gamera is a fag.

GAMERA
07-27-2006, 11:04 PM
After further review, the play stands:

Eat My Asshole is as original as a sheet of college ruled notebook paper.

Originality must have left you with the last drop of cream pie you left on daddy's chin-nozzle.

Hurry back, I'm sure you can lick it back up.

Chin-chinnery-Chin-chinnery-Chin-chin-charoo

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-28-2006, 12:28 PM
this just in: gamera takes it in the ass.

GAMERA
07-28-2006, 06:16 PM
And Eat My Asshole continues down the swirling toilet he lives in. Careful asshole eater, soon you'll find yourself out of the assholes you enjoy licking, and into a pile of what comes out of them. Of course--

BRUNCH FOR YOU!

This still in........

Eat My Asshole has officially rated as the lamest poster on the board, passing the knobber.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Gammeretta,

You're so lame. You try so hard, but with no descernible results. Fold your hands child, you little flipper baby, you walk like a peasant.

The only difference between you and your mother is there's nothing wrong with her that a hundred dollars can't fix.

You do know that, don't you? Your father was just some random guy who fucked your mom for pocket-change with a faulty condom and you're the unhappy result of that horrible little tryst.

Kisses,
ema

GAMERA
07-28-2006, 08:31 PM
The How to post at a message board for dummies--

found on Eat My Assholes dresser underneath the thong he wore to the weekly strip Bingo match with the Young Men's Thong-Wearer and Pounder Associates. He attends ever Thursday night, and walks bowlegged every Friday Morning. Back to the book--

"Okay. Now, someone has completely made you look like a fool on a message board. Here are the steps to recovery:

1. Rip on the mother, preferably a yo mama joke, or calling the mother a whore. This is an old joke perfected by the hood. It is commonly used by 12 year old girls, and gay men that eat ass.

2. Rip on the mother again. Completely ignore the fact that they are absolutely killing you. Ignorance is bliss. Pretend you are getting handled by a Bull Fag.

3. Now, you have them on the ropes. Add a variance of etta or ette to their name. Again, borrowed from 12 year old girls and gay men that eat ass. It's pretty lame to do it, but, you had to buy a book to reply on the internet. What do you want!

4. Rip on mother again, and tie it together to the poster. Okay, it didn't work the first time, because, again, the jokes are for 12 year old girls and gay men that eat ass.

5. Copy the poster that is making you want to crawl into your own asshole. You know they post better than you, so use some of their material.

6. Copy the poster that is making you want to crawl into your own asshole again. It didn't work the first time, but twice is the charm!

7. RIP ON MOTHER AGAIN! We got nothin'.

8. RIP ON MOTHER AND FATHER! Again, nothin'. At this point, you are going to resemble a pretty boy bitch who's been huggin' pillows for the 20 to life, so try this.

Thanks EMMA--and good to see you are bringing out your future sex change name to all of us. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM!!!!

please note: for those of you that have looked at this thread and been forced to read EMMA's posts, I apologize for all the webmasters at this site. He's bored many over the years, but the fear from Sarge is that the viewership won't post because of death by boredom.

You are all welcome that I've continued to amuse you at the expense of EMMA: The Worst Poster in Roth Army History.