PDA

View Full Version : Hezbollah was using UN post as 'shield'

nobodys home
07-27-2006, 04:12 PM
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=37278180-a261-421d-84a9-7f94d5fc6d50

Hezbollah was using UN post as 'shield'
Canadian wrote of militia's presence, 'necessity' of bombing
Joel Kom, with files from Steven Edwards, CanWest News Service, The Ottawa Citizen
Published: Thursday, July 27, 2006

The words of a Canadian United Nations observer written just days before he was killed in an Israeli bombing of a UN post in Lebanon are evidence Hezbollah was using the post as a "shield" to fire rockets into Israel, says a former UN commander in Bosnia.

Those words, written in an e-mail dated just nine days ago, offer a possible explanation as to why the post -- which according to UN officials was clearly marked and known to Israeli forces -- was hit by Israel on Tuesday night, said retired Maj.-Gen. Lewis MacKenzie yesterday.

The strike hit the UN observation post in the southern Lebanese village of El Khiam, killing Canadian Maj. Paeta Hess-von Kruedener and three others serving as unarmed UN military observers in the area.

Just last week, Maj. Hess-von Kruedener wrote an e-mail about his experiences after nine months in the area, words Maj.-Gen. MacKenzie said are an obvious allusion to Hezbollah tactics.

"What I can tell you is this," he wrote in an e-mail to CTV dated July 18. "We have on a daily basis had numerous occasions where our position has come under direct or indirect fire from both (Israeli) artillery and aerial bombing.

"The closest artillery has landed within 2 meters (sic) of our position and the closest 1000 lb aerial bomb has landed 100 meters (sic) from our patrol base. This has not been deliberate targeting, but rather due to tactical necessity."

Those words, particularly the last sentence, are not-so-veiled language indicating Israeli strikes were aimed at Hezbollah targets near the post, said Maj.-Gen. MacKenzie.

"What that means is, in plain English, 'We've got Hezbollah fighters running around in our positions, taking our positions here and then using us for shields and then engaging the (Israeli Defence Forces)," he said.

That would mean Hezbollah was purposely setting up near the UN post, he added. It's a tactic Maj.-Gen. MacKenzie, who was the first UN commander in Sarajevo during the Bosnia civil war, said he's seen in past international missions: Aside from UN posts, fighters would set up near hospitals, mosques and orphanages.

A Canadian Forces infantry officer with the Edmonton-based Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry and the only Canadian serving as a UN military observer in Lebanon, Maj. Hess-von Kruedener was no stranger to fighting nearby.

The UN post, he wrote in the e-mail, afforded a view of the "Hezbollah static positions in and around our patrol Base."

"It appears that the lion's share of fighting between the IDF and Hezbollah has taken place in our area," he wrote, noting later it was too dangerous to venture out on patrols.

The e-mail appears to contradict the UN's claim there had been no Hezbollah activity in the vicinity of the strike.

The question of Hezbollah's infiltration of the area is significant because UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, speaking Tuesday just hours after the bombing, accused the Israelis of the "apparently deliberate targeting" of the base near Khiam in southern Lebanon.

A senior UN official, asked about the information contained in Maj. Hess-von Kruedener's e-mail concerning Hezbollah presence in the vicinity of the Khiam base, denied the world body had been caught in a contradiction.

"At the time, there had been no Hezbollah activity reported in the area," he said. "So it was quite clear they were not going after other targets; that, for whatever reason, our position was being fired upon.

"Whether or not they thought they were going after something else, we don't know. The fact was, we told them where we were. They knew where we were. The position was clearly marked, and they pounded the hell out of us."

Even if Hezbollah was not firing rockets at the time of the bombing, Maj. Hess-von Kruedener's e-mail indicates they were using a terrorist tactic of purposely drawing out enemy forces near a neutral site, said retired Capt. Peter Forsberg, who did two UN tours between 1993 and 1995 during the Bosnian war.

The UN's limited mandate, meaning that its observers are unarmed and have few options, put the observers in a poor position, he said.

If indeed Israel was attempting to hit Hezbollah fighters in the area, it hasn't yet used the excuse to explain its actions because it wouldn't make it any less guilty in the world's eyes, Capt. Forsberg said.

FORD
07-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Does Conrad Black (Likud shill) own every newspaper in Canada now?

This is how it starts, Hosers. You guys are just as fucked as we are :(

Cathedral
07-27-2006, 04:58 PM
The UN, under Kofi Annan, has nothing but a record of failure.

For one, the moment that email was sent, action to get them out of there should have taken place.
It isn't as though it is a new idea that these coward ass terror groups use innocent people as shields, and those people, God rest their souls, knew it.

Therefore, it isn't our military targetting these people that make such great photo-ops to promote hatred of the West.

Why don't people blame the terror groups for 'placing ' them ON the target?

Like i said before, we cannot defeat them with conventional thinking.

The post was admittedly UN-ARMED, so what fucking options did they have?

They had one option, and Kofi Annan didn't get them out when he had the chance.
The United Nations under Kofi Annan is always a day late and several Billion dollars in the hole, or is that a 'Spider Hole'?....

It's tragic that those people lost their lives, Israel fucked up by hitting it directly, but as that email stated, Hezbollah does that shit on purpose thinking they won't fire at them and then they try to spin it as though they had no part in it.

Half of America buys into that, and that empowers them.

There is plenty of blame to go around in this particular case.
But the message needs to be sent that the tactic won't work and those who are innocent should no better than to stay anywhere near them or say their damn prayers.

I won't even mention how ineffective the UN has been in that region for 30 freakin' years.

Kofi Annan is an ignorant pussified human being who couldn't make a stand if his life depended on it.
Yesterday he nit picked about the fucking word 'apparently' being absent from a reporters comments, but he never addressed the question asked, did he?

Send that fucker packing, he's contributed as much as the next guy to the current world climate we are in.

Seshmeister
07-27-2006, 06:04 PM
It's interesting you consider the Israeli army 'our military'.

I guess that's effectively true.

FORD
07-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Don't believe this story for a minute, until it's verified by a reputable source.

Hollinger Media/Conrad Black are such Likudist shills that even Rupert Murdoch papers look like responsible journalism by comparison.

These are the same assholes who ran that story 2 months ago about Iran supposedly sewing patches on the local Jewish population. A story which, oddly enough, was never verified by anyone else on the planet.

I doubt this one will be either.

And it sucks that Canada's media is being bought up by these treasonous cocksuckers even faster than ours was :(

Nickdfresh
07-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Thanks for dropping by with the "It's all Hezbollah's fault" thread.:)

I mean, the Israelis have never targeted "observers" before...

Oooops: http://www.ussliberty.org/

WACF
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Actually I read some emails on the CTV site a week ago...the Canadian that was killed said they had been fired upon for tactical reasons on many occasions.

Retired Lt. Gen Lewis Mackenzie spoke about this on CBC yesterday.
I'll look later but there is an audio interview you can listen too.

Anything Lew tells us I can believe...I respect the man and is a true Canadian Hero...just read "Road To Sareyevo"...he headed the first UNPORFOR mission in the former Yugo. He pretty much sums up what is wrong with the UN's way of running a mission...from personal experience.

Another book to read is "Tested Mettle...Canadian Peackeepers at war" by Scott Taylor.
He recounts stories of Canadians taking off their patches and going off into the dark to take care of people firing mortars from the edge of the UN compound...the UN was not allowed to fire on them and the Canadians did not want the return fire.

Using the UN as sheilds is very common.

This happened as the news is telling it.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Yep.

Proxy war.

This is Iran Vs. USA

War Games with live ammo and dead children.

WACF
07-27-2006, 09:01 PM
This is the CTV article I read before the bombing....with an update.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060718/mideast_lebanon_UN_060716/20060718/

A Canadian soldier's report from South Lebanon
Updated Wed. Jul. 26 2006 5:19 PM ET

After the kidnapping of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah, and the subsequent bombing campaign began against Lebanon, CTV.ca received an email from Major Paeta Hess-von Kruedener, a Canadian Forces soldier serving with the UN in South Lebanon.

"If you are interested in a Canadian perspective on the events of yesterday and what is happening here in the area I am serving in, I can provide some concise info for you about the current situation," he wrote.

With the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, Major Hess-von Kruedener was the only Canadian serving as a United Nations Military Observer in Lebanon. He was stationed at the UN base about 10 kilometres from where the Syrian, Lebanese and Israeli borders meet. The UN's mission there is to report ceasefire violations.
On July 25, that base came under fire from Israeli artillery and was struck by a precision-guided aerial bomb. Four UN observers died. On July 26, the federal government said Hess-von Kruedener was missing and presumed dead.

Here is his full email, written July 18, with background on the mission and the current situation:

We have had a brief "tactical pause" in the action here, so I am taking this opportunity to provide you some information on the situation here in south Lebanon. At the outset, I will provide you with a brief background on who I am, What the Org and Mission is here and then answer some of the bank of questions you provided.

Background

My name is Major Paeta Hess-von Kruedener, and I am an Infantry Officer with the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, of the Canadian Forces. I was sent to this Mission (United Nations Truce and Supervision Organization -UNTSO) last October 05, and am currently serving as an unarmed Military Observer. I have now been stationed here in south Lebanon for Approximately nine months.

I am currently writing to you from the UN Patrol Base Khiam, which is situated approximately 10 km from the nexus of the Israeli, Lebanese and Syrian Borders. I am serving with Observer Group Lebanon, or OGL, and I am on Team Sierra. The Patrol Base is named after the village it is situated in, El Khiam, which sits on one of four ridges which dominates both the Hasbani River valley, which then changes to the Houla Valley when it crosses the Lebanon-Israel border 10 km to our south.

A Canadian soldier mans a guard tower at Camp Ziouani, Golan Heights, in 2002. Thousands of Canadians have served in this border region since 1958. (Photo: MCpl Frank Hudec, Canadian Forces Combat Camera

The patrol base was initially an observation post and was built in 1972, but was later destroyed in 1976 during the fighting between the PLO and the South Lebanese Army (SLA). In 1978 it was rebuilt again and manned by elements of the Norwegian Battalion serving with UNIFIL. In 1980, Observer Group Lebanon (OGL) assumed responsibility for it. Historically, the area of the El Khiam and Hasbani valleys to the north and the Houla valley to the south have been the main axis for invasion in to Lebanon and Palestinian Territories.

Mission

The mission of Team Sierra and OGL within the greater context of UNTSO is to maintain the integrity of theWithdrawal Line (Blue Line), and report on any and all violations or activities that threaten the cease-fire and international peace and security here along the Lebanese/Israeli border, and Israeli Occupied Lebanon, and to support the UNSC resolution 1559, within our mission mandate.

Information Requested

(1) Currently, there are several nationalities that are here on the patrol base with me. I am serving with an Australian, Chinese, Finnish, Austrian, and Irish Officers. They come from various different backgrounds, levels of experience and services (Army, Navy and Air Force) from within their militaries.

(2) I have been here for nine months of a one-year tour of duty. Since I have arrived here in Lebanon, this current incident is the fourth I have seen and by far the most spectacular and intensive.

The first was 21 Nov 05, when the Hezbollah tried to capture IDF soldiers from an IDF observation position overlooking the Wazzani river near the town of Ghajjar on the Blue Line. This action was unsuccessful and resulted in the deaths of the Hezbollah raiding force.

On 01 Feb 06, a young shepherd boy was Killed by an IDF patrol near an abandon goat farm called Bastarra. Hassan Nasrallah (note: Hezbollah's leader) vowed that there would be consequences to this action. Team Sierra was tasked on 2 Feb 06, to assist in the investigation of the incident, and we sent one team to do so while the other team conducted its normal mobile patrolling activities.

On 03 Feb 06, a limited engagement took place initiated by the Hezbollah on several of the IDF defensive positions located in occupied Lebanon.

Then on 28 May, the Islamic Jihad (PLO) fired rockets from South Lebanon, into Israel, which elicited an immediate aerial bombardment of positions near our patrol base and in the Bekka valley.
(3) Our Team's normal operational activities are to plan, and execute daily vehicle and foot patrols of the Blue Line area within our area of responsibility. Unfortunately, with the current artillery and aerial bombing campaign being carried out by the IDF/IAF, it is not safe or prudent for us to conduct normal patrol activities. Currently, we are observing and reporting on all activities in our area of responsibility, with specific attention to activities along the Blue Line, which is clearly visible from our hilltop position.

(4) Team Sierra is currently observing both IDF/IAF and Hezbollah military clashes from our vantage point which has a commanding view of the IDF positions on the Golan mountains to our east and the IDF positions along the Blue Line to our south, as well as, most of the Hezbollah static positions in and around our patrol Base. It appears that the lion's share of fighting between the IDF and Hezbollah has taken place in our area. On the night of 16 July, at 2125 hrs, a large firefight broke out between the Hezbollah and the IDF near a village called Majidyye and lasted for one hour and 40 minutes.

(5) Based on the intensity and volatility of this current situation and the unpredictability of both sides (Hezbollah and Israel), and given the operational tempo of the Hezbollah and the IDF, we are not safe to venture out to conduct our normal patrol activities. We have now switched to Observation Post Duties and are observing any and all violations as they occur.

This is all the information of a non-tactical nature that I can provide you. I cannot give you any info on Hezbollah position, proximity or the amount of or types of sorties the IAF is currently flying. Suffice to say that the activity levels and operational tempo of both parties is currently very high and continuous, with short breaks or pauses. Please understand the nature of my job here is to be impartial and to report violations from both sides without bias. As an Unarmed Military Observer, this is my raison d'etre.

What I can tell you is this: we have on a daily basis had numerous occasions where our position has come under direct or indirect fire from both artillery and aerial bombing. The closest artillery has landed within 2 meters of our position and the closest 1000 lb aerial bomb has landed 100 meters from our patrol base. This has not been deliberate targeting, but has rather been due to tactical necessity.

I thank you for the opportunity to provide you with some information from the front lines here in south Lebanon.

Maj Hess-von Kruedener

Cathedral
07-27-2006, 09:27 PM

It is true, the way we back them and supply them with weapons it's as if we are The United Israeli States of America.
Some of their soldiers speak better english than I do.

I re-read that post and i don't even know why or how i came across like that.
My thought's were that we are dealing with the same kind of cowards, as in they hide behind innocent people just so they can say to the world that we target civilians.

My intentions were to point out the similarities, but i in effect learned that we are more one Nation than i'd even cared to openly admit.

I screwed up, but then again, not really?

WACF
07-27-2006, 09:31 PM
When you say that you supply the Israealis weapons do you mean the US gives them or rather...approve the sale off...then the arms industry sells their product as any other business?

Cathedral
07-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I mean just the other day we rushed them a bunch of missiles direct from our stock pile.
As in, whatever they need from us we are apparently willing to give them immediately.

I heard nothing of any 'sale' taking place.

It was at that moment that i knew this was our war too.
When Israel gets threatened the USA is included in that threat.

The world see's us as one because we basically act as one.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by WACF
When you say that you supply the Israealis weapons do you mean the US gives them or rather...approve the sale off...then the arms industry sells their product as any other business?

Both.

The U.S. also gives Israel $3billion a year in aid...

Israel also has a healthy indigenous weapons industry...

ODShowtime
07-28-2006, 12:09 AM
and the fuckers even charge us interest on the aid we say we'll give them...

Seshmeister
07-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I mean just the other day we rushed them a bunch of missiles direct from our stock pile.

Yup.

And they were ferried via a Scottish airport so everyone here is getting fucking pissed.

Not that it will make a cunt of difference.

I have to belive it's a Jewish money thing otherwise why would the US take all this shit and misery for a pisssy country of 5 million that repeatedly act illlegally?

Cathedral
07-28-2006, 02:58 AM
Yup.

And they were ferried via a Scottish airport so everyone here is getting fucking pissed.

Not that it will make a cunt of difference.

I have to belive it's a Jewish money thing otherwise why would the US take all this shit and misery for a pisssy country of 5 million that repeatedly act illlegally?

It pisses me off too, they don't need our weapons in my opinion.
The whole Foreign Aide thing gets under my skin because we still have hungry and homeless people here at home.

Priorities are so fucked up, how about we solve our own problems FIRST?

That's just my opinion though.

Nickdfresh
07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Israel troops 'ignored' UN plea
The UN deaths have provoked an international outcry

The UN post
UN peacekeepers in south Lebanon contacted Israeli troops 10 times before an Israeli bomb killed four of them, an initial UN report says.

The post was hit by a precision-guided missile after six hours of shelling, diplomats familiar with the probe say.

UN-led crisis talks in Rome ended with no agreement to urge an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah.

Eight Israeli soldiers have died in ongoing clashes - the biggest loss in one incident since the conflict began.

Twenty-two soldiers were injured as Israeli troops tried to gain control of the town of Bint Jbeil, a strategically located Hezbollah stronghold.

An Israeli officer died in a separate clash later.

And a massive explosion destroyed a several-storey building in the centre of Tyre housing the offices of a top Hezbollah commander.

He was not there at the time.

A senior Israel army general said he expected the fighting would continue for "several more weeks".

More than 400 Lebanese and 42 Israelis have died in two weeks of conflict, which began after Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on 12 July.

In other developments:

* Hezbollah fired more than 100 rockets into Israel, injuring 31 people, security and medical sources say

* A Jordanian military plane arrived in Beirut to evacuate some of the most seriously wounded Lebanese civilians

* Ten lorries loaded with food and medical supplies arrived in the southern town of Tyre from the capital, Beirut

* Hezbollah's leader Hassan Nasrallah warned on TV that his organisation would begin firing rockets further south into Israel than Haifa

* More than 300 people - mainly US and Australian citizens - who had been caught in the fighting in southern Lebanon are due to leave from Tyre on a Canadian ferry on Wednesday evening

Israeli regrets

The four unarmed UN observers from Austria, Canada, China and Finland, died after their UN post in the town of Khiam was hit by an Israeli air strike on Tuesday.

I cannot believe the level of force with which Israel has decided to retaliate in Lebanon Glen, Edinburgh
The UN report says each time the UN contacted Israeli forces, they were assured the firing would stop.

A senior Irish soldier working for the UN forces had warned the Israelis six times that their bombardment was endangering the lives of UN staff, Ireland's foreign ministry said.

Had Israel responded to the requests, "rather than deliberately ignoring them", the observers would still be alive, a diplomat familiar with the report said.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has expressed "deep regrets" over the deaths.

Israel is conducting an investigation into the incident.

It has rejected accusations made by UN Secretary General Kofi Annan that the targeting of the UN position was "apparently deliberate".

White House spokesman Tony Snow said "something went really wrong" to cause the deaths, but also said there was no reason to suggest the bombing was deliberate.

The UN Security Council is meeting to discuss the incident.

'Utmost urgency'

The Rome summit, called by US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, brought together EU and Arab nations plus the US and Russia, but not Israel, Iran or Syria.

The conference released a declaration expressing "determination to work immediately to reach with utmost urgency a ceasefire to put an end to the current hostilities".

It also said a ceasefire "must be lasting, permanent and sustainable".

The statement called for an international force with a UN mandate for south Lebanon, and the full implementation of existing UN Security Council resolutions calling for the disarming of militias and deployment of Lebanese troops in the border region.

Mr Annan said it was important to work with the countries of the region, including Syria and Iran, to find a solution to the crisis.

But Condoleezza Rice was critical of the role of both countries.

"It's not a question of talking to Syria, it's whether Syria's prepared to act," she said.

In an impassioned speech, Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora warned that more people would die if the ceasefire was delayed, and called for a Lebanese-Israeli prisoner exchange as part of plan to end the fighting.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/middle_east/5217176.stm

Published: 2006/07/26 21:34:20 GMT

ULTRAMAN VH
07-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Both.

The U.S. also gives Israel $3billion a year in aid...

Israel also has a healthy indigenous weapons industry...

Lets not forget the 30 million in aid that was delivered to Lebanon by Condi Rice just a few days ago.

Nickdfresh
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Ooooooh! Would you like to have $3B with interest? Or $30M?

LoungeMachine
07-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Lets not forget the 30 million in aid that was delivered to Lebanon by Condi Rice just a few days ago.

You do understand the difference bewteen humanitarian aid, and missles, right?

You do understand a billion is a thousand millions, right?

I only ask because you seem to be stumped by the easiest things in here.

UterusMan.

Big in Japan. :rolleyes:

WACF
07-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Annan needs to go.

He should of been aware of what was going on with the post being used as a sheild.

The UN "should" of mandated the use of weapons by it' forces to repell such bullshit.

Another thing is that the soldiers should of been pulled from the area if this was going on during hostilities.

Personally...I think Israel got sick of this going on and said fuck it...level it.
Do not forget...a few years back some East Indian UN troops took bribes and allowed a kidnapping attempt that killed Israelis...I doubt they really forgot that.

ULTRAMAN VH
07-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You do understand the difference bewteen humanitarian aid, and missles, right?

You do understand a billion is a thousand millions, right?

I only ask because you seem to be stumped by the easiest things in here.

UterusMan.

Big in Japan. :rolleyes:

Yes ma'am, I do understand the difference.

BigBadBrian
07-29-2006, 06:16 PM

Well, it couldn't be considered Britain's Army.

The Israelis actually know what they are doing.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Well, it couldn't be considered Britain's Army.

The Israelis actually know what they are doing.

:gulp:

Yeah, they kill women and children with the best of 'em...

BigBadBrian
07-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Yeah, they kill women and children with the best of 'em...

It's rather odd how you place the blame on Israel rather than the Islamofascists who hide in schools and hospitals and use women and children as shields.

Interesting.

:cool:

Cathedral
07-31-2006, 01:29 PM
It's rather odd how you place the blame on Israel rather than the Islamofascists who hide in schools and hospitals and use women and children as shields.

Interesting.

I find it odd that they stand on a soap box bitching about killing children at all while supporting legalized abortion here at home.

I call that, hypocracy.

Especially since they are on record as saying life may begin at a cellular level.

Their logic makes sense, until it becomes a political football and then they apply a double standard and hide behind an un-just law.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2006, 06:44 PM

Interesting.

There's no proof of that. Of course, you'll beLIEve whatever self-serving propeganda is being spouted, and even self-perpetuate it. But try to point out any of the story where there were weapons nearby...

BTW, Hezbollah can say the same thing. Israel has weapons if Haifa, so the're intentionally hiding weapons behind women and children instead of evacuating the city...

Nickdfresh
07-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I find it odd that they stand on a soap box bitching about killing children at all while supporting legalized abortion here at home.

I call that, hypocracy.

Really, I call it hypocrasy when people allow living, self-aware children to starve in this country, go abroad to adopt foreign children because they're white, and punish the innocent by stripping welfare benefits from them...

Especially since they are on record as saying life may begin at a cellular level.

Don't scratch your arm of jerk-off, you've murdered a bunch of cells then...:rolleyes:

Their logic makes sense, until it becomes a political football and then they apply a double standard and hide behind an un-just law.

Yeah, whatever dude, you're the one that was living in Ohio, a state that was intentionally withholding welfare benefits while collecting billions from the Federal gov't and stashing it in what amounts to a giant tax-payer funded escrow account. I wonder how many of those Ohio poor children are suffering, so the state gov't can collect interest?

BITEYOASS
07-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Haven't the Republicans always been screwing working people over? Fuck, they've been doing that since the late 1800's. Back in the days when beating up and shooting workers threatening to unionize was a OK. And let's not forget that other great republican disaster called the Great Depression.

Cathedral
07-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Really, I call it hypocrasy when people allow living, self-aware children to starve in this country, go abroad to adopt foreign children because they're white, and punish the innocent by stripping welfare benefits from them...

Don't scratch your arm of jerk-off, you've murdered a bunch of cells then...:rolleyes:

Yeah, whatever dude, you're the one that was living in Ohio, a state that was intentionally withholding welfare benefits while collecting billions from the Federal gov't and stashing it in what amounts to a giant tax-payer funded escrow account. I wonder how many of those Ohio poor children are suffering, so the state gov't can collect interest?

I think you just helped me make my point, lol.
The governments priorities are completely screwed up, that's pretty much what i've been saying for awhile now.

YOU were the one who submitted the idea that life begins on the cellular level, so don't go rolling your eyes on that comment, Nick.

And i'm so responsible for what my state government did?
Whatever, i am one vote that was seriously out numbered.
What you fail to understand here Nick is that Ken Blackwell was the Mayor of Cincinnati when i lived there...I know he's a Republican slimeball and I didn't vote for him as Governor.

Oh, and until tomorrow, I still live in Ohio, lol. :)

Nickdfresh
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Cat, if I ever said "life begins at the cellular level," I was being sarcastic...

Cathedral
07-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Cat, if I ever said "life begins at the cellular level," I was being sarcastic...

That's a shame too, it was probably the best comment you ever posted on this board.

You made me respect you more, which was tough for you to do.