PDA

View Full Version : "Gun" the game

danielc
07-29-2006, 03:57 AM
I don't know if anyone has played the game "Gun" but I have a story to tell about it. My son rented it the other day and was playing it this morning. I wasn't watching him play it but could hear him and the game. All the sudden I hear " shit, goddamn are you blind...do you know who I am." So I looked to see what the hell was going on and he had shot his partner several times with his bow and arrow. It was the mission where u have to steal some horses and put 'em under the stone bridge. During the game there's a partner that sometimes accompanies you thru certain missions. So if you shoot 'em it doesn't kill them but they still will say something. Anyway after I heard the remarks of his partner I looked and he had like 5 or 6 arrows sticking out of him. It was freakin' hillarious.

bueno bob
07-29-2006, 04:35 AM
It's a cool game...downside of it is that you can beat it within several hours...

Doesn't add a lot to replay value...

Redballjets88
07-29-2006, 04:51 AM
red dead revolver was better

bueno bob
07-29-2006, 04:55 AM
RDR wasn't bad, actually...

Cathedral
07-29-2006, 04:59 AM
I've been checking it out from time to time but, my ass is so tight i always talk myself out of buying it.

Is there a PC demo of it?

danielc
07-29-2006, 09:43 AM
red dead revolver was better

We actually rented that before Gun. I have to say I disagree. I don't like the screen view for one. I was damn near making myself dizzy trying to find my way around.

Jimmy Jingles
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
Gun was...fun.

But agreed it can be solved in one night.

Ozzy Fudd
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
i like the game Black...i can relate to it for some Reason.:gun: