PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan's Mother Scolds Executive

Matt White
07-31-2006, 05:59 AM
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/02/03/20060714165709990018Lindsay Lohan was on the scorching set of her new movie, 'Georgia Rule,' when she became "overheated."

AP
LOS ANGELES (July 30) - A studio executive was "way out of line" for scolding Lindsay Lohan for her absences from the set of her new movie, the teen actress' mother told the television program "Access Hollywood" in an interview set to air Monday.
Last week, James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, chided Lohan in a letter for her behavior on a movie set and doubted her absence was related to heat exhaustion.

"You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was 'heat exhaustion,"' Robinson wrote. "We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion."'

Dina Lohan said the wording of the letter was "ridiculous."

"I feel when you are 19 (years old) it is way out of line.

Maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child," she said in an interview with Billy Bush. "I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl."

Lohan acknowledged that Lindsay has been late to the set on occasion and that the production once had to be scheduled around her to accommodate her lateness.

But she defended her daughter's most recent absence.

"Lindsay was in 105 (degree F weather) saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe."

Lohan plays a troubled teen in "Georgia Rules," which also stars Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman . Robinson said in the letter that Lohan has been frequently late for filming and has been "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional."

He said that if Lohan does not honor her commitments, the studio will pursue "full monetary damages."

Lohan, the star of "Freaky Friday" and "Herbie: Fully Loaded," was treated at hospitals twice in January - in London for a cut on her leg and in the Miami area for an asthma attack. In 2005, she was hospitalized for exhaustion and lost a noticeable amount of weight.

Lohan was back on the set of "Georgia Rule" without incident Thursday according to the trade publication "Hollywood Reporter."

4 movies in a row........Bob! Stop keeping Lindsay out all night!!!:mad:

binnie
07-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/02/03/20060714165709990018

Maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child,"

:

Yes, he's the one with "issues"......

Why does everyone in Holyweird talk such psychobabble....

binnie
07-31-2006, 06:06 AM
[IMG]

'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.'

!!!:mad:

deal with it, you get apid millions....

Coyote
07-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Wait, wasn't she just another teen queen burnout?

bueno bob
07-31-2006, 08:37 AM
http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/02/03/20060714165709990018

4 movies in a row........Bob! Stop keeping Lindsay out all night!!!:mad:

She's quite a "demanding" girl, dude...I keep trying to tell her, but she doesn't want to listen to me...

Lindsay Lohan
07-31-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by binnie
Yes, he's the one with "issues"......

Why does everyone in Holyweird talk such psychobabble....

LMAO, because it's TRUE!!! WTF?

Lindsay Lohan
07-31-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by binnie
deal with it, you get apid millions....

omg, ok, like, whatever dude...you get out in that kind of heat with my kind of asthma and see how well YOU wanna work, even for like millions, ok? wtf! I swear, some of you guys are real assholes! lmao!

Lindsay Lohan
07-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Wait, wasn't she just another teen queen burnout?

um, like, NO!!!!!! LMAO! wtf!

I'm, like, seriously going to become a serious actress with this film, ok? Seriously! LMAO! Just you wait til I get my Oscar for it! lol!

Lindsay Lohan
07-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
She's quite a "demanding" girl, dude...I keep trying to tell her, but she doesn't want to listen to me...

lol! omg sweetie, seriously...just as long as you keep me "stuffed", we won't have any problems, k? lmao!

God I want you.

Matt White
07-31-2006, 07:19 PM
HA!!!

You tart!!!

sadaist
07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
My brother has horrible asthma, since he was a toddler. He owns a pool repair business and has been working outdoors in 110+ temperatures for the last 3 weeks. It sucks, but he drinks lots of fluids (non-alcoholic). He is also on asthma medicine. Working hard 8-10 hours in direct sun is much worse than reading scripted lines for 20 minutes every couple of hours and then retreating to your air-conditioned star trailer. Oh yeah, and all of the personal assistants she has. I'm also pretty sure most movie sets have some medical personnel as well. Stupid lying bitch should just stop being a spoiled whore whos looks are fading faster than Eddie Van Halens teeth are decaying.

VAN HLN CA
07-31-2006, 08:13 PM
yea, but thats one hellova MILF!