PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!?

DrMaddVibe
08-02-2006, 07:39 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDNodOVnO14"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDNodOVnO14" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This is from Rep. Dingell of Michigan. The highest ranking dem in the House. This is the kind of person that IF the democRATs were to win back a majority could end up with a committee position!

We have Dr. Demento saying the opposite weeks earlier and now this assclown pops up and I guess wants to pander to his Dearborn constituents.

This from the party that wants to take back power in the House & Senate...you KNOW they're gonna make this into a political ad!

Here's better video and audio...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVKwDnaVIHU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVKwDnaVIHU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DEMON CUNT
08-02-2006, 08:44 AM
So what's the big deal?

Sounds like he wants to work with both sides to stop the violence. That's classic conflict resolution 101.

Nickdfresh
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

This is from Rep. Dingell of Michigan. The highest ranking dem in the House. This is the kind of person that IF the democRATs were to win back a majority could end up with a committee position!

Look at the Neocon retard filled with venom and hate. "demoRAT," that's classic GayVibe. Such anger, such vitriolic hatred! Did Democrats beat you up, steal your lunch money and your girlfriend in high school or something?

We have Dr. Demento saying the opposite weeks earlier and now this assclown pops up and I guess wants to pander to his Dearborn constituents.

This from the party that wants to take back power in the House & Senate...you KNOW they're gonna make this into a political ad!

Here's better video and audio...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVKwDnaVIHU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVKwDnaVIHU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> [/B]

Why didn't you post the video with better audio first?

Here AssVibe, who said this:

"How do we realistically believe that a continuation of the systematic destruction of an American friend -- the country and people of Lebanon -- is going to enhance America's image and give us the trust and credibility to lead a lasting and sustained peace effort in the Middle East?" asked XXXXXXXXXXXX on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Calls for 'a statesman'

He called on Bush to name "a statesman of global stature" as his personal envoy to the region. And he urged the administration to open direct talks with Hezbollah's backers, Iran and Syria, both of which Washington also accuses of meddling in Iraq.

"Our relationship with Israel is special and historic," he said. "But it need not and cannot be at the expense of our Arab and Muslim relationships. That is an irresponsible and dangerous false choice."

And how different is what this guy is saying from Rep. Dingell's comments?

Nickdfresh
08-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
So what's the big deal?

Sounds like he wants to work with both sides to stop the violence. That's classic conflict resolution 101.

There is no "big deal," AssVibe just got his extremist rightwing talking points decoder ring in his box of Ann Counter Wheaties this morning...

Hey, it beats thinking for yourself...

Guitar Shark
08-02-2006, 11:24 AM
If you're going to criticize him for using the term "DemocRAT" then you probably shouldn't call him "GayVibe" and "AssVibe" in your posts, Nick. Just a thought... ;)

DrMaddVibe
08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
So what's the big deal?

Oh yeah, I forgot that most of you on the extreme left believe that you can use diplomacy against terrorist organizations. That is if you even believe in terrorist organizations.

Nickdfresh
08-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
If you're going to criticize him for using the term "DemocRAT" then you probably shouldn't call him "GayVibe" and "AssVibe" in your posts, Nick. Just a thought... ;)

Oh, have you overlooked "Nicker00" counselor, I object! :mad:

Guitar Shark
08-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Oh, have you overlooked "Nicker00" counselor, I object! :mad:

LOL, that's right, I forgot about that. Forget I said anything. ;)

Nickdfresh
08-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot that most of you on the extreme left believe that you can use diplomacy against terrorist organizations. That is if you even believe in terrorist organizations.

I dunno about that...Murtha was privvy to some sort of briefing on the matter and then spout off to reporters using the guys name.

Um, it was Reagan Republicans that last dealt with Hezbollah's backers: Iranian intelligence (arms for hostages)...

And it was the Reagan Admin that cowed to terror in Lebanon. Again Vibe, facts:

The Marines Withdraw a Second Time

A memorial stands outside the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, commemorating the American employees who lost their lives there in a terrorist attack.
The terror campaign against the U.S. military presence in Lebanon achieved its objective. On March 31, 1984, President Reagan ordered the U.S. Marines to return home. France and Italy also withdrew their forces, and the multinational peacekeeping effort was formally abandoned.

But the attacks on the United States did not stop after the Marines evacuated Beirut. Islamic Jihad targeted dozens of Western officials and civilians for kidnapping and murder. TWA Flight 847 was hijacked while en route from Athens to Rome and rerouted to Beirut. American and British professors from the American University of Beirut were kidnapped. Journalists, including Terry Anderson, head of the Associated Press's Beirut bureau, were taken hostage. These tactics proved effective in driving out foreign civilians, who began leaving Lebanon in 1984.

Although Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the kidnappings, the United States continued to suspect that Hezbollah, with support from Iran, was behind them. Those suspicions were intensified when Hezbollah published its official manifesto in 1985. The manifesto stressed that Hezbollah was neither an organized party nor a political cadre, but rather the expression of the worldwide Muslim community....

From: Frontline (http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/lebanon/tl03b.html)

DEMON CUNT
08-02-2006, 08:11 PM

Of course I believe in terrorist organizations. I also believe that blowing them up only makes more of them.

The world is a complicated place and it's problems cannot be solved by violence.

Nickdfresh is right about our government's previous dealings with terrorists.

Keef
08-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Of course I believe in terrorist organizations. I also believe that blowing them up only makes more of them.

The world is a complicated place and it's problems cannot be solved by violence.

People like this don't want to hear about the details. As long as some" Dune Coons" have been blown to shit, who cares.

DEMON CUNT
08-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Keef
People like this don't want to hear about the details. As long as some" Dune Coons" have been blown to shit, who cares.

No shit!

Some neocons seem to have a very childish good vs. evil, see good guy kill bad guy perspective of the world.

Note the "Star Wars" avatar.

Keef
08-02-2006, 10:18 PM
No shit!

Some neocons seem to have a very childish good vs. evil, see good guy kill bad guy perspective of the world.

Note the "Star Wars" avatar.

"Childish" is about right. What is with that photoshop of Eddie in this persons sig, jealousy?

I suppose he has to dig on others to prop himself up?

Satan
08-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Wow, a congressman trying to represent his constituency.

What a crime. I guess he needs to take some corporatist pandering classes, right after he graduates from the AIPAC brainwashing camp, of course. :rolleyes:

Next they'll send the "campus police" to assault him because he forgets to wear the right tie on Thursday, or whatever.

Cathedral
08-02-2006, 11:24 PM

Hmmmmm, good point BUT, not killing them will not stop them from killing us. I guess in a kill or be killed scenario YOU would rather be killed because you refuse to address the problem in its true context. Ignore cancer and you're dead sooner rather than later. personally, there is a lot one can do in a couple of extra years they wouldn't have by ignoring the disease; i'm just sayin'.

Oh really? try telling that to suicide bombers and the terror groups they belong to. the world has ALWAYS been a complicated place, dangerous too.

And the lesson learned? Ok, i'll spell it out for you...Apeasment doesn't work, neither does dealing with them for any reason.
Got a couple of questons for you, who created the Kamikazi's? and, do you look back on them as terrorists?

Satan
08-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
who created the Kamikazi's? and, do you look back on them as terrorists?

There's a question that is far more loaded than you realize. Because if the Japanese were terrorists during WWII, then the BCE and Israel are terrorists NOW.

Or in other words, if the official military actions of any country can be declared "terrorism" , then that even further blurs the lines of something Chimpy refuses to define in the first place.

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Satan
There's a question that is far more loaded than you realize. Because if the Japanese were terrorists during WWII, then the BCE and Israel are terrorists NOW.

Or in other words, if the official military actions of any country can be declared "terrorism" , then that even further blurs the lines of something Chimpy refuses to define in the first place.

Oh i'm aware of how loaded the question was, and i can't argue with your post at all.

Main Entry: ter·ror
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r, 'te-r&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French terrour, from Latin terror, from terrEre to frighten; akin to Greek trein to be afraid, flee, tremein to tremble -- more at TREMBLE
1 : a state of intense fear
2 a : one that inspires fear : SCOURGE b : a frightening aspect <the terrors of invasion> c : a cause of anxiety : WORRY d : an appalling person or thing; especially : BRAT
3 : REIGN OF TERROR
4 : violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands <insurrection and revolutionary terror>
synonym see FEAR
- ter·ror·less /-l&s/ adjective

By definition, even having a military is an act of terrorism, and the military itself is a terror organization.

Then it becomes a moral issue, much like voting for the lesser of two evils.
Man is inherently evil, period.

My point was simply that NOT killing those who want to kill you is no answer. you either kill or be killed, that's life and you can't deny it.

Satan
08-03-2006, 12:36 AM

Man's not inherently evil. Only I am inherently evil. Man is just inherently weak enough to go with the evil option often enough.

My point was simply that NOT killing those who want to kill you is no answer. you either kill or be killed, that's life and you can't deny it.

Damn, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one over the centuries. I really can't believe you mortals still fall for it. I wouldn't complain, but my construction costs down here are ridiculous right now, trying to keep up with all the new arrivals from the Middle East.

Too bad I don't have an immigration problem coming over the river Styx like you do coming over the Rio Grande. I could use some cheap under the table construction labor!

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Man's not inherently evil. Only I am inherently evil. Man is just inherently weak enough to go with the evil option often enough.

Damn, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one over the centuries. I really can't believe you mortals still fall for it. I wouldn't complain, but my construction costs down here are ridiculous right now, trying to keep up with all the new arrivals from the Middle East.

Too bad I don't have an immigration problem coming over the river Styx like you do coming over the Rio Grande. I could use some cheap under the table construction labor!

Ok, let me correct that statement...The HEART of man is inherently evil. :)

I got no problem with people killing people, as long as they leave the innocent victims out of it.

But that is contradictory, actually.
Since the heart of man is inherently evil there are no innocent people.

Things is, except for those whome you recieve, I don't hear the others complaining...they MUST be in a better place, eh?

The world sucks, and so do those who run it.

ELVIS
08-03-2006, 01:49 AM
"Dune Coons" ??

Satan
08-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
"Dune Coons" ??

A slightly more retarded variation on "Sand ******s", on would assume. It's a shame that people actually waste perfectly good brain cells making up new racist terminology.

BigBadBrian
08-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Look at the Neocon retard filled with venom and hate. "demoRAT," that's classic GayVibe. Such anger, such vitriolic hatred!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

C'mon Nick, you never call out the Liberals here on the board who make fun of conservative names. Do I see a double standard here?

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh i'm aware of how loaded the question was, and i can't argue with your post at all.

Main Entry: ter·ror
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r, 'te-r&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French terrour, from Latin terror, from terrEre to frighten; akin to Greek trein to be afraid, flee, tremein to tremble -- more at TREMBLE
1 : a state of intense fear
2 a : one that inspires fear : SCOURGE b : a frightening aspect <the terrors of invasion> c : a cause of anxiety : WORRY d : an appalling person or thing; especially : BRAT
3 : REIGN OF TERROR
4 : violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands <insurrection and revolutionary terror>
synonym see FEAR
- ter·ror·less /-l&s/ adjective

By definition, even having a military is an act of terrorism, and the military itself is a terror organization.

Many army's evolved out of terrorist organizations, including the Israeli Army, the Algerian Army, the Indonesian Army, the Italian Army and factions of what would now be considered the U.S. Nat'l Guard/Army Reserve (the American militia used terror tactics and ethnic cleansing, as did the pro-British Tories, during the Revolutionary War, we today refer to them as Patriot 'guerillas.')

It's simply not as cut and dry, black and white, as many would like to make it. And then there is "state terrorism," in which gov'ts use terror tactics. What makes them at all morally superior to indigenous resistance movements? The U.S. has supported many state terrorists.

BigBadBrian
08-03-2006, 08:30 AM

No, you are wrong (once again) and Cathedral is correct: Man is an evil and wicked creature.

FORD, for someone claiming to be a Christian, you don't know very much, do you?

Peace.

:)

BigBadBrian
08-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Wow, a congressman trying to represent his constituency.

What a crime.

Yet a Liberal (Sensible Shoes) whined about this very thing in the stem cell thread. Amazing. No, I won't paint "all of you" with that broad brush. Just wanted to point out that this goes both ways.

Good day.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No, you are wrong (once again) and Cathedral is correct: Man is an evil and wicked creature...

And invisible woodsprites and fairies dance around the Magic Oak Tree of Grokking™ to ward off evil spirits during the Autumn Equinox...

BigBadBrian
08-03-2006, 10:03 AM
And invisible woodsprites and fairies dance around the Magic Oak Tree of Grokking™ to ward off evil spirits during the Autumn Equinox...

Liberal "tolerance" at it's finest.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Liberal "tolerance" at it's finest.

How was I being anything but tolerant?

You're the one that thinks everybody is inherently "evil."

DrMaddVibe
08-03-2006, 11:38 AM

ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO COMPLICATED!

Ahmadinejad: Destroy Israel, end crisis

By SEAN YOONG, Associated Press Writer

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis is to destroy Israel. In a speech during an emergency meeting of Muslim leaders, Ahmadinejad also called for an immediate halt to fighting in Lebanon between Israel and the Iranian-backed militant group Hezbollah.

"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime, at this stage an immediate cease-fire must be implemented," he said.

Ahmadinejad, who has drawn international condemnation with previous calls for Israel to be wiped off the map, said the Middle East would be better off "without the existence of the Zionist regime."

Israel "is an illegitimate regime, there is no legal basis for its existence," he said.

In Jerusalem, Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev responded by noting the ties between Ahmadinejad's regime and Hezbollah.

"Our operation in Lebanon is designed to neutralize one of the long arms of Iran — Hezbollah," Regev said. "Hezbollah is their proxy, being used as an instrument of Teheran to advance their extremist agenda and the blow to Hezbollah is a blow to Iranian interests and a blow to all extremist jihadist forces in the region."

Ahmadinejad accused the United States of using Israel to try to control the Middle East and its oil wealth.

"Today the Americans are after the greater Middle East," he said. "The Zionist regime is used to reach this objective. The sole existence of this regime is for invasion and attack."

He urged Muslim states to "isolate" the United States and Britain, accusing them of supporting Israel's military offensive and saying they should be expelled from the U.N. Security Council.

Ahmadinejad also rejected proposals for deploying international troops along the Israeli-Lebanese border to separate the warring parties.

"Peace and security in Lebanon and its borders has to be preserved by the Lebanese government and people. Deployment of foreign forces is not acceptable in any shape unless it is just, based on U.N. rules and preserves the unity and territorial integrity of Lebanon," he said.

BITEYOASS
08-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Ad if Israel is so innocent, accidental attack my ass!

The following USS Liberty personnel were killed in the incident:

Cryptologic Technician 3rd Class William B. Allenbaugh, USN
Lieutenant Commander Philip A. Armstrong Jr., USN
Seaman Gary R. Blanchard, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Allen M. Blue, NSA
Quartermaster 3rd Class Francis Brown, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Ronnie J. Campbell, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Jerry L. Converse, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Robert B. Eisenberg, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Jerry L. Goss, USN
Cryptologic Technician 1st Class Curtis L. Graves, USN
Cryptologic Technician Lawrence P. Hayden, USN
Cryptologic Technician 1st Class Warren Hersey, USN
Cryptologic Technician 3rd Class Alan Higgins, USN
Seaman Carl L. Hoar, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Richard W. Keene, USN
Cryptologic Technician James L. Lenau, USN
Chief Cryptologic Technician Raymond E. Linn, USN
Cryptologic Technician 1st Class James M. Lupton, USN
Cryptologic Technician 3rd Class Duane R. Marggraf, USN
Cryptologic Technician David W. Marlborough, USN
Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class Anthony P. Mendle, USN
Cryptologic Technician Carl C. Nygren, USN
Lieutenant James C. Pierce, USN
Sergeant Jack Raper, U.S.M.C.
Corporal Edward Rehmayer II, U.S.M.C.
Interior Communications Electrician David N. Skolak, USN
Cryptologic Technician 1st Class John C. Smith Jr, USN
Chief Cryptologic Technician Melvin D. Smith, USN
Postal Clerk 2nd Class John C. Spicher, USN
Gunner's Mate 3rd Class Alexander N. Thompson, USN
Cryptologic Technician 3rd Class Thomas R. Thornton, USN
Cryptologic Technician 3rd Class Phillipe C. Tiedtke, USN
Lieutenant Stephen S. Toth, USN
Cryptologic Technician 1st Class Frederick J. Walton, USN

DEMON CUNT
08-03-2006, 08:50 PM
ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO COMPLICATED!...

Look at the neocon dummy unravel the whole Mid-East problem with a tiny article! Why didn't I think of that?

Note the lack of any reference or link.

You are a right-wing robot that follows the programming provided.

At least you could pick an avatar from a good Star Wars movie.

DEMON CUNT
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
FORD, for someone claiming to be a Christian, you don't know very much, do you?

Look at the Army's Patron Saint of claiming to be a Christian and not knowing much about it call out FORD.

That's funny!