PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

distortion9
08-02-2006, 08:22 AM
I stumbled across this video and thought it was something you guys might be interested in. It's about Islamic extremists and how similar they are to the Nazis.

The vid is an hour and change, check it out when you get the time.

I have a feeling about the comments that will follow.....but, the recordings, footage and pure hate should speak for itself.

Lights, camera, action...OBSESSION (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614&q=obsession)

Satan
08-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Don't bother. This shit came directly from a Likudist propaganda factory.

"honestreporting.com"??

How Orwellian can you get?

Satan
08-02-2006, 04:53 PM
I also see that these Likud propagandists have a website called "Teach Kids Peace". Is that what they were doing when they made children WRITE THEIR NAMES ON FUCKING MISSILES THAT WERE USED TO SLAUGHTER OTHER CHILDREN????

The Jewish section of Hell got a lot bigger this week, and anyone who supports this website will eventually reside there. :mad:

distortion9
08-03-2006, 07:18 AM
Odd....sounds like something FORD might post. If what you say is true, then shouldn't you WANT people to see it...being Satan and all?

just sayin

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
I stumbled across this video and thought it was something you guys might be interested in. It's about Islamic extremists and how similar they are to the Nazis.

The vid is an hour and change, check it out when you get the time.

I have a feeling about the comments that will follow.....but, the recordings, footage and pure hate should speak for itself.

Lights, camera, action...OBSESSION (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614&q=obsession)

I saw it at another board. It's filled with over-generalizations and turns terror into a "phantom menace" of a monolithic, united force that simply does not exist.

It also fails to address any root causes other than to blame Muslims.