PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadinejad's Mideast Solution: Destroy Israel

ELVIS
08-03-2006, 10:33 AM
August 03, 2006 (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206823,00.html)

http://www.worldpress.org/images/20051030-iran-zionism.jpg

In a speech during an emergency meeting of Muslim leaders in Malaysia, Ahmadinejad also called for an immediate cease-fire to end the fighting between Israel and the Iranian-backed group Hezbollah.

"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime, at this stage an immediate cease-fire must be implemented," Ahmadinejad said, according to state-run television in a report posted on its Web site Thursday.

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev accused Ahmadinejad of trying to rally the region to support Iranian-backed Hezbollah.

"Our operation in Lebanon is designed to neutralize one of the long arms of Iran, Hezbollah," Regev said. "Hezbollah is their proxy, being used as an instrument of Teheran to advance their extremist agenda and the blow to Hezbollah is a blow to Iranian interests and a blow to all extremist Jihadist forces in the region.

Ahmadinejad called on all Muslim states to "cut their open and secret political and economic ties with the fake and outlawed Zionist regime" in response to its attacks against Lebanon.

He also urged Muslim states to "isolate" the United States and Britain for supporting Israel's military attacks against Lebanon.

Ahmadinejad also rejected deploying international forces on the Israeli-Lebanese border.

"Peace and security in Lebanon and its borders has to be preserved by the Lebanese government and people. Deployment of foreign forces is not acceptable in any shape unless it is just, based on U.N. rules and preserves the unity and territorial integrity of Lebanon," he said.

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Where exactly does he say "destroy Israel?" I know some of the Fox correspondents are 'retarded' after watching "Fox & Friends" (aka undereducated, crappy journalists discussing issues they know absolutely nothing about).

ELVIS
08-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Where exactly does he say "destroy Israel?"

"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime..."

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Someone needs to remind Ahmadinejad that when you mess with a hornet's nest, you get stung repreatedly.

If he isn't taken out, and left to his agenda, he'll single handedly start a global nuclear war someday.

THAT man, is a loon, period.

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Where exactly does he say "destroy Israel?" I know some of the Fox correspondents are 'retarded' after watching "Fox & Friends" (aka undereducated, crappy journalists discussing issues they know absolutely nothing about).

I guess i'm stupid too then, I haven't seen any reports on this except for the one posted here and I knew what and who he was talking about.

And he has said, "Israel needs to be wiped off the map", so what's the problem, Nick?
Has his opinion changed?
Does he no longer want Israel wiped off the map?

If he had a nuke, or ever gets one, do you believe he won't try to do that promised wiping?

He's a loon, and he WILL be dangerous if left to his agenda.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
"Although the main solution is for the elimination of the Zionist regime..."

No Elvis, I know you are a little "slow." But, that is not the same thing as "destroy Israel." More alarmist, spin-ridden yellow journalism...

Incidentally, haven't we called for the "elimination" of his regime?

ELVIS
08-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Shut the fuck up, dumbass...

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 01:44 PM

Wow, the angry druggie fuckwit in harecutt emerges.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I guess i'm stupid too then, I haven't seen any reports on this except for the one posted here and I knew what and who he was talking about.

And he has said, "Israel needs to be wiped off the map", so what's the problem, Nick?
Has his opinion changed?
Does he no longer want Israel wiped off the map?

If he had a nuke, or ever gets one, do you believe he won't try to do that promised wiping?

He's a loon, and he WILL be dangerous if left to his agenda.

I don't recall him ever saying those words actually, and he certainly didn't say Israel must be "destroyed" in this article. It's more sensationalist hyperbole. There is a clear difference between a regime and a country. He did deny the Holocaust and of course he hates Israel. But half of his statements are for domestic consumption, and he stirs up shit because Persian Iran wants to become a lead player in the Arab Middle East. The problem is that Persians and Arabs like each other as about as much as they like the Jews. Arab regimes are skeptical of Iran's support for Hezbollah, and most are off the record of acknowledging Israel's right to hit back (but not to the bloody extent they have).

And no, I don't think if he gets a nuke, he's going to fire it at Israel, since they have possibly several hundred to send back. A case in point is that Iran has had chemical weapons for over 20-years. The last time they used them was on Iraqi Arabs, not on Israelis. So why would they use nuclear weapons? And it's arguable how much power this douche actually even has. Some say he's largely been defanged, and the religious council, worried that he's an incompetent asshat, have effectively taken over power, leaving him as little more than a figure head.

diamondD
08-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Bush never said "suck it" to cancer victims either, but did anyone nitpick on that?

There's discussing a subject, then there's just looking for something to argue about.

This guy has said more than once that Israel should be destroyed. And I didn't even read it or hear it from Fox, so save your breath.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Bush never said "suck it" to cancer victims either, but did anyone nitpick on that?

I'm not a journalist, nor do I have pretensions of being one.

There's discussing a subject, then there's just looking for something to argue about.

This guy has said more than once that Israel should be destroyed. And I didn't even read it or hear it from Fox, so save your breath.

But it is an issue. It's irresponsible writing, to make up headlines to twist a guy's words like that in a news story being submitted. Most people just gloss over headlines anyway, and they're getting an exaggerated sense of threat. He called for a cease-fire for fucks sake, not "the destruction of Israeli."

**edit** He's throwing in the "Zionism sucks" rant as a way to save face while calling for a cessation of hostilities.

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 04:29 PM

This guy has said more than once that Israel should be destroyed...

He probably did, although I like to see exact quotes for the purpose stated above.

But it's funny, Iran calling for the destruction of Israel is sort of like Cuba calling for the destruction of the United States.

They couldn't even destroy Hussein's Iraq.

diamondD
08-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Doesn't mean he's not keeping the whole region enflamed with this talk.

FORD
08-03-2006, 05:54 PM

What's keeping the whole region inflamed is the fact that Israel and their client agency PNAC keep invading, bombing, and bullying Muslim countries.

LoungeMachine
08-03-2006, 08:02 PM

LMMFAO

Where's all of the Neo-Con outrage now about how "the level of debate has been lowered" in this forum? :rolleyes:

Here is more of the same, from our resident "Christian Family Values" spokesmodel.

ELVIS, you're a fraud. A sham. A hypocrite.

and on that note......
you can go fuck yourself in the ass.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
08-03-2006, 08:04 PM

LMMFAO

Enflamed, you say?

With talk :rolleyes:

How "enflamed" has BushCO and the PNAC made things with their occupation of Iraq?

Just wondering.:cool:

diamondD
08-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, he enflamed the hell out of my gasoline bill when he started talking that shit.

There's a huge difference in the War in Iraq and calling for the murderous elimination of an entire country of people from people with undisputable nuclear ambitions Lounge.

I never said anything about the war in Iraq NOT enflaming the situation.

Let me guess your response: BCE BUSH PNAC BAD LMMFAO :rolleyes:

;)

LoungeMachine
08-03-2006, 10:12 PM

Let me guess your response: BCE BUSH PNAC BAD LMMFAO :rolleyes:

;)

Yeah, pretty much. ;)

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Jeeze, there is no point in joining this topic.
I can't debate with Iran-Hezbollah defenders, or that is, I WON'T...

LoungeMachine
08-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Jeeze, there is no point in joining this topic.
I can't debate with Iran-Hezbollah defenders, or that is, I WON'T...

I defy you to quote one line in here where ANYONE defends Iran and/or Hezbollah

:rolleyes:

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
But it is an issue. It's irresponsible writing, to make up headlines to twist a guy's words like that in a news story being submitted. Most people just gloss over headlines anyway, and they're getting an exaggerated sense of threat. He called for a cease-fire for fucks sake, not "the destruction of Israeli."

**edit** He's throwing in the "Zionism sucks" rant as a way to save face while calling for a cessation of hostilities.

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What's keeping the whole region inflamed is the fact that Israel and their client agency PNAC keep invading, bombing, and bullying Muslim countries.

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 11:56 PM
He probably did, although I like to see exact quotes for the purpose stated above.

And here's a little back tracking to go along with that.
At first, Nick states, "He didn't say that"...and then it's, "He probably did".

Contradicting himself after he's come across as he knew better.

I know what Ahmadinejad has said recently, and Nick is defending his ass plain as day while initially acting as if he knew better.

Sorry, but your fellow mod is guilty of defending Ahmadinejad, who controls Hezbollah, like he was his little bitch and someone was talking shit about him.

Problem is, Ahmadinejad did say the shit, period.

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 02:29 AM
“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism.”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,”

“The fighting in Palestine is a war between the (whole) Islamic nation and the world of arrogance, ... Today, Palestinians are representing the Islamic nation against arrogance.”

"Do the removal of Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations,"

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

"There is no significant need for the United States."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

sadaist
08-04-2006, 02:52 AM

History will show that Israel usually doesn't start these things, they just finish them. You get poked enough times, you're bound to poke back. Israels poke is just a lot bigger.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 06:39 AM

Yeah Cat, I "defended" the leader of Iran when I called him a dumb fucking cunt on numerous occasions, or a "douche bag" in this thread?:rolleyes:

Try reading this post carefully, so you can figure out what I am actually saying: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=991538#post991538

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 06:51 AM
And here's a little back tracking to go along with that.
At first, Nick states, "He didn't say that"...and then it's, "He probably did".

Contradicting himself after he's come across as he knew better.

I said "He didn't" say what the headline said! I never said he didn't make statements regarding the destruction of Israel in the past. Jesus Christ, reading fucking comprehension Cat!

I know what Ahmadinejad has said recently, and Nick is defending his ass plain as day while initially acting as if he knew better.

Sorry, but your fellow mod is guilty of defending Ahmadinejad, who controls Hezbollah, like he was his little bitch and someone was talking shit about him.

Hey Cathedral, fuck you dude. Again, it's not my problem that you guys are too stupid to have any discussion on this topic unless it is presented in black and white, literal terms of panicking over the Iran bomb. I mentioned that Ahmadinejad is considered to be stupid, uneducated leader, even in the Arab world, I also mentioned that he has denied the Holocaust.

Problem is, Ahmadinejad did say the shit, period.

The problem is, he did not say the "destruction of Israel" in this case, he said "destruction of a Zionist REGIME," and you quote me out of context. Again, kindly go fuck yourself.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 06:52 AM
“There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world, ... The World without Zionism.”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,”

“The fighting in Palestine is a war between the (whole) Islamic nation and the world of arrogance, ... Today, Palestinians are representing the Islamic nation against arrogance.”

"Do the removal of Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations,"

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

"There is no significant need for the United States."

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Do you have a source for this?

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 07:34 AM
And furthermore, I get tired of these one-sided, Iran is the source of all evil in the world. Yes, they are some pretty big bastards. But this is all part of another Neo Con agenda. They knocked out the (anti-fundamentalist Shiite) secular, Baathist leadership in Iraq, knowing they were Iran's traditional Arab enemy and a severe check on Iran's ability to start shit, in order to goad and stoke Iran into getting cocky and stupid, so we can now have an excuse to go after them (with a depleted military being run down in Iraq) so Evangelical armchair pussy strategist Neo Con cheerleaders like Elvira can be entertained by people being killed in bombing raids, and he can have his climatic "rapture" as Iranians and Israelis kill each other.

Of course, ultimately, it will be U.S. troops in Iraq that will suffer heavy casualties as Iran retaliates against them, but Neo Con bastards have repeatedly shown that the U.S. service members don't really matter to them. They're just a disposable commodity on the way to holding power and instilling an artificial sense of terminal fear and conflict against the "Axis of Evil," all while North Korea develops missiles that can actually reach US soil, and ones they can sell to Iran. You're all dopes, wake the fuck up!

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Do you have a source for this?

Thought you didn't want to be a reporter?

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM
And furthermore, I get tired of these one-sided, Iran is the source of all evil in the world. Yes, they are some pretty big bastards. But this is all part of another Neo Con agenda. They knocked out the (anti-fundamentalist Shiite) secular, Baathist leadership in Iraq, knowing they were Iran's traditional Arab enemy and a severe check on Iran's ability to start shit, in order to goad and stoke Iran into getting cocky and stupid, so we can now have an excuse to go after them (with a depleted military being run down in Iraq) so Evangelical armchair pussy strategist Neo Con cheerleaders like Elvira can be entertained by people being killed in bombing raids, and he can have his climatic "rapture" as Iranians and Israelis kill each other.

Of course, ultimately, it will be U.S. troops in Iraq that will suffer heavy casualties as Iran retaliates against them, but Neo Con bastards have repeatedly shown that the U.S. service members don't really matter to them. They're just a disposable commodity on the way to holding power and instilling an artificial sense of terminal fear and conflict against the "Axis of Evil," all while North Korea develops missiles that can actually reach US soil, and ones they can sell to Iran. You're all dopes, wake the fuck up!

Of course, you weren't expecting tree huggers and conspiracy theory kooks to take up arms do you?...don't forget to breathe inbetween your "Kerry is great in '08" bender!

Seshmeister
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Someone needs to remind Bush that when you mess with a hornet's nest, you get stung repreatedly.

If he isn't taken out, and left to his agenda, he'll single handedly start a global nuclear war someday.

THAT man, is a loon, period.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Of course, you weren't expecting tree huggers and conspiracy theory kooks to take up arms do you?...don't forget to breathe inbetween your "Kerry is great in '08" bender!

What are you even talking about? Stick to American Idol threads and voting for retards that think you're a stupid shit on the soles of their feet.

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Whatever, Jimmy Olsen!

If ANYBODY is hung up on whatever you're babbling about its YOU!

You have to mention it over and over again...lil' ADD there Jimmy?

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Whatever, Jimmy Olsen!

"Jimmy Olsen?" Again, WTFru talking aboot?

More constructive commentary from the S. Florida moron. Keep 'em comin' genius.:)

You have to mention it over and over again...lil' ADD there Jimmy?

I just think it's really funny that right wing online badass with the Sith avatar loves reality TV whose target audience is 14-year old girls. Why am I not surprised?

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 09:53 AM
"Jimmy Olsen?" Again, WTFru talking aboot?

More constructive commentary from the S. Florida moron. Keep 'em comin' genius.:)

I just think it's really funny that right wing online badass with the Sith avatar loves reality TV whose target audience is 14-year old girls. Why am I not surprised?

Whatever, cub reporter!

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Then why do you keep replying?

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Whatever, Jimmy Olsen!

LoungeMachine
08-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Then why do you keep replying?

Wouldn't you pissed if you were him?

Fat wife, living in Florida, dead-end job.....

Shitty gear collecting dust in the den, next to the Nintendo....

Still pissed he never made it in music......

But still loves The Idol, baby.....:D

LoungeMachine
08-04-2006, 10:20 AM
[B

I just think it's really funny that right wing online badass with the Sith avatar loves reality TV whose target audience is 14-year old girls. Why am I not surprised? [/B]

Oh, shit....

Nailed. :D

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 11:40 AM
You nail shit?

Only thing nailed are your lies!

Watching a tv show with my family, wow..funny how you idiots turn that into much more than it is.

FORD
08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Now playing on AssVibe's I-POD

The Spin Doctors - Jimmy Olsen's Blues

Well, I dont think I can handle this
A cloudy day in metropolis
I think Ill talk to my analyst
I got it so bad for this little journalist
It drives me up the wall and through the roof
Lois and clark in a telephone booth
I think I'm going out of my brain
I got it so bad for little miss lois lane

Lois lane please put me in your plan
Yeah, lois lane you dont need no super man
Come on downtown and stay with me tonight
I got a pocket full of kryptonite

He's leaping buildings in a single bound
I'm reading shakespeare at my place downtown
Come on downtown and make love to me
I'm jimmy olsen not a titan, you see

Hes faster than a bullet, stronger than a train
Hes the one who got lucky got his cape around miss lois lane
I cant believe my dilemma is real
I'm competing with the man of steel

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM
I said "He didn't" say what the headline said! I never said he didn't make statements regarding the destruction of Israel in the past. Jesus Christ, reading fucking comprehension Cat!

Hey Cathedral, fuck you dude. Again, it's not my problem that you guys are too stupid to have any discussion on this topic unless it is presented in black and white, literal terms of panicking over the Iran bomb. I mentioned that Ahmadinejad is considered to be stupid, uneducated leader, even in the Arab world, I also mentioned that he has denied the Holocaust.

The problem is, he did not say the "destruction of Israel" in this case, he said "destruction of a Zionist REGIME," and you quote me out of context. Again, kindly go fuck yourself.

You're a terrorist sympathizer, deal with it...

But i'll stick to women, you, however, can feel free to fuck yourself as i'm sure you'll get more pussy that way.

Step Outside, Nick!
There is an entire world out there you won't find online or in the hundreds of articles you've posted that have clearly formed your opinions.
You can't even keep up the cherade as an "Independant Thinker" anymore.

Oh, and if you don't want to be taken out of context try writing within one for a change.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 02:28 PM
You're a terrorist sympathizer, deal with it...

LOL Yeah, riiiight. This from a guy that wrote an online suicide note at another website, then stopped posting, for attention. S'cuse me Cat if I question your reasoning skills here...

I HAVE SYMPATHIZED WITH NO TERRORISM!!

But i'll stick to women, you, however, can feel free to fuck yourself as i'm sure you'll get more pussy that way.

I have no idea what that means, but I do get pussy.

Step Outside, Nick!
There is an entire world out there you won't find online or in the hundreds of articles you've posted that have clearly formed your opinions.
You can't even keep up the cherade as an "Independant Thinker" anymore.

Dude, I've been outside, and will soon be working (mostly) outside. Why don't you try following your own advice, you've been here more than I have lately.

And tell me what article I posted in response to your Iran hysteria, which feeds right into Rummy's and Dumbya's obsessions of fucking up one war after another.

Oh, and if you don't want to be taken out of context try writing within one for a change.

LOL Why don't learn what "context" is?

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Dude, I've been outside, and will soon be working (mostly) outside.

Moving up from janitor to crossing guard...don't set your "sights" too high!

Fucking Commie/Muslim terrorist sympathizer!

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 03:03 PM
This from a guy that wrote an online suicide note at another website, then stopped posting, for attention.

You are one HELL of a mean piece of shit...

And BTW, I don't need a link for what I posted, they are true quotes...

Google 'em...

Asshole...

You're a fucking FORD wannabe, but FORD is not mean spirited...

Get a life, Internet junkie...

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 03:17 PM
No doubt about it...nicker00 is a scum hanging around this site.

He brings his little hatemonger terrorist sympathizer schtick wherever he goes.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 03:23 PM
No doubt about it...nicker00 is a scum hanging around this site.

Yeah, that's why they modded me dummycon.:)

He brings his little hatemonger terrorist sympathizer schtick wherever he goes.

Sorry I hate American Idol, try not to take that as homophobia. I think you should be able to ditch your fat wife and marry a guy, cause I'm a lib. But it's not my thing.:)

Sounds like someone (Ms.GayVibe) has their female underwear in a bind, discreetly under their combat fatigues of course.:D

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 03:33 PM
You are one HELL of a mean piece of shit...

Oh, I guess I should have to allow people to accuse me of being a "terrorist sympathizer" then, right Elbitch? Why don't you ask him if it's true, because it is, unlike his comments.

And BTW, I don't need a link for what I posted, they are true quotes...

Google 'em...

Asshole...

I will, fuckwit.

You're a fucking FORD wannabe, but FORD is not mean spirited...

Yeah, I post stuff just like Ford does. And you're one to talk about being "mean-spirited," you attack any poster out of the blue like you're a mentally ill douche tube. And furthermore, that's your rep., why don't you explain to Big Troubles what a loving caring, tender and compassionate human being you are, hypowit douche bag? Why don't you explain it to the "niggars" (your words, not mine you racist pussybitch) you where glad to see suffering in New Orleans?

Get a life, Internet junkie...

LOL, okay alcohol, Jesus, and pill-poppin' "junkie," I'll be sure too...

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm drug and alcohol free, you fool...

And I love ******s...

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm drug and alcohol free, you fool...

And I love ******s...

Pity, I get the sense you were more fun when you were drug and alcohol full.:(

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't...

And you already said that...

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, that's why they modded me

How fucking sad!

You think that's some honor?

To me it means you don't have a Life!

You don't offer any wisdom.

All you want to do is spew your anti-American hatred.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 04:48 PM
How fucking sad!

You think that's some honor?

To me it means you don't have a Life!

Funny, you spend more time on here then I do!

You don't offer any wisdom.

All you want to do is spew your anti-American hatred.

LOL, an American hater accusing me of anti-Americanism. No, I'm anti-American Idol you fag, there's a difference.;)

Warham
08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I see you two have raised the level of discussion here at the Front Line since I took a vacation for a few weeks.

I knew when I came back here I'd find the liberals trying to defend the Hezbos and that nut from Iran, and attacking Israel for defending themselves.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I see you two have raised the level of discussion here at the Front Line since I took a vacation for a few weeks.

I knew when I came back here I'd find the liberals trying to defend the Hezbos and that nut from Iran, and attacking Israel for defending themselves.

Vacation? So, how was the Clinton Library?:D

diamondD
08-04-2006, 05:19 PM
It's within site of my favorite watering hole, and I still haven't made it into that thing.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 05:22 PM
You need to get really really fucked up, then go in, and ask them where the commemorative Ken Star Exhibit is.:)

Warham
08-04-2006, 05:26 PM
They have stacked librarians there.

I saw this decent looking chick on O'Rielly last night discussing Iran. She served as a 'Clinton Administration Consultant'. It should have read 'Clinton Administration Conslutant'.

diamondD
08-04-2006, 05:28 PM
They don't have enough Jaagerbombs in stock. I see enough Bubba commemorative sites as it is. The hotel where he supposedly dropped his pants for Paula Jones, the 2 story McDonalds he ate at, the Governor's mansion gates he used to sneak out on Hillary from...

I still do have my Ken Starr Go Home bumper sticker tho.

diamondD
08-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham
They have stacked librarians there.

I saw this chick on O'Rielly last night. She was as 'Clinton Administration Consultant'. It should have read 'Clinton Administration Conslutant'.

You didn't get a name by any chance did you? :D

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
LOL Yeah, riiiight. This from a guy that wrote an online suicide note at another website, then stopped posting, for attention. S'cuse me Cat if I question your reasoning skills here...

Um, wrong, and i challenge you to prove that accusation, DICKHEAD!
By the way, why did you edit the original comment?

I HAVE SYMPATHIZED NO TERRORISM!!

Yes, we all know you do, you Iranian Cum Rag!

I have no idea what that means, but I do get pussy.

Dumbass, it was in response to YOU wanting to watch me fuck myself, FAG!....Oh, and a hairy man-ass does NOT pussy make.

Dude, I've been outside, and will soon be working (mostly) outside. Why don't you try following your own advice, you've been here more than I have lately.

Wrong again, desperation boy. i LOVE to watch you squirm because i've never seen a mod on this site get bent so easily by people you don't even know personally...ya know, you're a regular Roth Army Frank Burns.

And tell me what article I posted in response to your Iran hysteria, which feeds right into Rummy's and Dumbya's obsessions of fucking up one war after another.

I didn't say anything about you posting articles in response to my "hysteria". but now your reaching for straws, you Terror Sympathizer you. What i was implying is that you offer nothing of your own, and you don't, unless it is a playschool insult because your wittle feewings got hurt.

LOL Why don't learn what "context" is?

Whatever that means, the context you always post in is, America BAAAAAAAD, Terrorist's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!...I think we ALL get the picture about who's dick you blow, fuckhead.
You take this site way too fucking seriously, Nick. I prove time and time again that I can get you all bent out of shape...and I don't resort to personal, REALLY personal attacks....I just play around like the Lightning Rod your modded ass should be. Does it really matter to you what some asshole you never met thinks, does it?.....You're pathetic, and i didn't miss a thing you low life sack of dog shit.

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Good job, Cat...

Fuck this asshole...

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Good job, Cat...

Fuck this asshole...

Naaaa, not really, I actually gave him more credit as a human being than he will ever deserve.

I'll tell ya, i've never in my life known anyone in person as low as he is, and that's all i'll say about in this lifetime.

Later....Peace be with ya!

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 08:21 PM
U2 brother...

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:30 PM
"Um, wrong, and i challenge you to prove that accusation, DICKHEAD!
By the way, why did you edit the original comment?"

I don't know, why did you edit these comments? Spelling? I dunno. And anyone whose been around DDLR knows exactly what I am speaking of, somebody went to your house to check on you for fuck sake! I'm a "terrorist" sympathizer?" No dude, you're a fucking loon!

"Yes, we all know you do, you Iranian Cum Rag!"

Oh fuck you! It's like discussing politics with retarded three year olds. seriously. You can't point out a single passage where I "sympathized" with "terrorism" Ms.2+2=5 So quit lying you childish-bitch.

"Dumbass, it was in response to YOU wanting to watch me fuck myself, FAG!....Oh, and a hairy man-ass does NOT pussy make."

Um, okay, I really didn't need that visual, my chicken wings are now all over my moniter.

"Wrong again, desperation boy. i LOVE to watch you squirm because i've never seen a mod on this site get bent so easily by people you don't even know personally...ya know, you're a regular Roth Army Frank Burns."

LOL, I think I've given much better than I've gotten.

"I didn't say anything about you posting articles in response to my "hysteria". but now your reaching for straws, you Terror Sympathizer you. What i was implying is that you offer nothing of your own, and you don't, unless it is a playschool insult because your wittle feewings got hurt."

My feelings aren't hurt, I just think you're a mindless, raving idiot incapable of adult discussion. Apparently, I'm not the only one that has noticed this. And you repeating yourself doesn't make it anymore true.

"Whatever that means, the context you always post in is, America BAAAAAAAD, Terrorist's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!...I think we ALL get the picture about who's dick you blow, fuckhead.
You take this site way too fucking seriously, Nick. I prove time and time again that I can get you all bent out of shape...and I don't resort to personal, REALLY personal attacks....I just play around like the Lightning Rod your modded ass should be. Does it really matter to you what some asshole you never met thinks, does it?.....You're pathetic, and i didn't miss a thing you low life sack of dog shit."
http://www.dgk.de/web/dgk_file/d-031-01-02_pd15-15086-crybaby-kl.jpg
Is poopykins fwinished' wit' his wittle' twempor' tantrum yet? Dude, are you really a 30-something with kids?

You wanna throw bombs Cat, you better be prepared to catch 'em.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Good job, Cat...

Fuck this asshole...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/butch.gif

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 08:41 PM
You are probably the most disliked poster on these boards among members whose opinions matter...

Give us a break...

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:42 PM
You are probably the most disliked poster on these boards among members whose opinions matter...

Give us a break...

Whose opinion matters El-bitch? Yours?

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Yeah...

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 09:13 PM
"Um, wrong, and i challenge you to prove that accusation, DICKHEAD!
By the way, why did you edit the original comment?"

I don't know, why did you edit these comments? And anyone whose been around DDLR knows exactly what I am speaking of, somebody went to your house to check on you for fuck sake! I'm a "terrorist" sympathizer?" No dude, you're a fucking loon!

"Yes, we all know you do, you Iranian Cum Rag!"

Oh fuck you! It's like discussing politics with retarded three year olds. seriously. You can't point out a single passage where I "sympathized" with "terrorism" Ms.2+2=5 So quit lying you childish-bitch.

"Dumbass, it was in response to YOU wanting to watch me fuck myself, FAG!....Oh, and a hairy man-ass does NOT pussy make."

Um, okay, I really didn't need that visual, my chicken wings are now all over my moniter.

"Wrong again, desperation boy. i LOVE to watch you squirm because i've never seen a mod on this site get bent so easily by people you don't even know personally...ya know, you're a regular Roth Army Frank Burns."

LOL, I think I've given much better than I've gotten.

"I didn't say anything about you posting articles in response to my "hysteria". but now your reaching for straws, you Terror Sympathizer you. What i was implying is that you offer nothing of your own, and you don't, unless it is a playschool insult because your wittle feewings got hurt."

My feelings aren't hurt, I just think you're a mindless, raving idiot incapoable of discussion. Apparently, I'm not the only one that has noticed this. ANd you repeating yourself doesn't make it anymore true.

"Whatever that means, the context you always post in is, America BAAAAAAAD, Terrorist's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!...I think we ALL get the picture about who's dick you blow, fuckhead.
You take this site way too fucking seriously, Nick. I prove time and time again that I can get you all bent out of shape...and I don't resort to personal, REALLY personal attacks....I just play around like the Lightning Rod your modded ass should be. Does it really matter to you what some asshole you never met thinks, does it?.....You're pathetic, and i didn't miss a thing you low life sack of dog shit."
http://www.dgk.de/web/dgk_file/d-031-01-02_pd15-15086-crybaby-kl.jpg
Is poopykins fwinished' wit' his wittle' twempor' tantrum yet? Dude, are you really a 30-something with kids?

You wanna throw bombs Cat, you better be prepared to catch 'em.

Man, I really got you worked up, I LOVE IT....
Yet you think you've given better than you got? ROTMFFLMMFAO.
I'm a crazy ass mofo, Nick, and my skin is stronger than your needle dick brain, TSB, (Terrorist Sympathizer Boy).

You can do better, NickdPoo, c'mon, get really really mad and throw me your best shot.
You're squirming hard, brother, everyone is watching, show them something worth reading and quit shaking with anger.

You're soooooooo pissed right now I can feel it through the screen but, you're all bark and zero bite, dicklips.

Just for the record, i did more than bomb your ass, I Controlled You, and you were/are helpless, not to mention too pathetic to stop me or do anything about it but get even mores pissed.

And you're a moderator on THIS site? ROTMFFLMMFAO...Pojo might want to re-think that one, YA PUSSY!

Your easy prey for anyone with a brain.

Ok, your turn, throw one of those scuds you were talking about, Mr. Terrorist Butt Pirate.
We are just sitting here laughing our ass off at how serious you are right now...hows it feel to be made a fool of, Nick?

To everyone else:
I fucking TOLD you i could bait his ass at will...pay up sucka's, lmmfao.

Nick, you have no friends here, nobody does and i'll tell you why...IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET, NOT-REAL-LIFE, DUMBASS.

Do you think you know me?
Do you think anyone really knows me?
Do you think anyone really knows anyone else here?

Unless you are personal friends with a particular person, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!
SuzieQ, she was a personal friend until dickhead Den came along.
Ozzy Fudd, he's a personal friend of mine.
Sweet Irony, BOY was she a REAL close personal friend of mine.
Elvis, is a personal friend of mine
The Crew over at CVH.com, many of them are personal friends of mine.

YOU, you're a lap dog i could take out and abuse at will, and you fell for it every time.

Man, and YOU think you had ME?

This is priceless, care to retort, mother fucker?

We're all waiting, let's have one of those "Bombs" you have in store for me, lmmfao.

You are, in a word, Predictable...But you gave much better, which in your world is an accomplishment, right?

ROTMFFLMMFAO.......

Folks, it was real, it was fine, it was hitch-style 69.....later... ;)

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah...

It's pretty funny when Mr. monosyllabic condescending prick, that lashes out at any poster that even slightly irritates him, is judging anybody Gregory. Again, I'm not the only one that has noticed this! I think Big Troubles sums what an asshole you are up nicely in this little vignette of Elvira.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
fuck me? LOL Oh ok. Im mental. gotcha. Im not a nurse pretending to be elvis. Lets keep this r-e-a-l fella.

"So, you're telling me it would be no sweat to have some stars on Dave's show ??"

Im telling you that IMO, I think it would be best for ALL parties involved to launch a series of guests for Daves show. How difficult would it be for the producers to find musical guests? Actors? Comedians? That part is not Daves job. That part of the job relies heavily on the CBS. If CBS wants ratings to go up, they need to bring in more FAMILIAR names for Dave to interview.

Exactly what part of my OPINION bothers you so fucking much?

And more importantly, since it's obvious that you are back to being a full fledge junkie, maybe you you can have someone read this to you.

(Con't)

et back to me AFTER you realise what an ass you made of yourself. Originally you got pissed because you ASSumed I wrote that post. You went off on me. Then when I pointed out how wrong you were, and that it wasn't my post, you still dont apologize, you just continue with your banter. You're a classy asshole, and you are one of the reasons some of us just simply dont like you.

Think about it. All I did, was copy and paste from ddlr.com someone elses post, AS A FAVOUR, for people in the dark on the Dave situation.
Ive had 2 people go off on me about the post, that isn't mine, and nobody has said gee thank you. Im the mental one? :cool:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=875659#post875659

Fuck you too, "Elvis."

Seshmeister
08-04-2006, 09:31 PM
I preferred the old days when fights were about music.

Before this one goes any further I want you all to explain why you are arguing on the Internet on a Friday night instead of being out enjoying yourselves. I have 3 kids under 3 and no babysitter so I exempt myself.:)

I'm guessing that when we get those reasons posted we'll know why everyone is so pissed off.:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Man, I really got you worked up, I LOVE IT....
Yet you think you've given better than you got? ROTMFFLMMFAO.
I'm a crazy ass mofo, Nick, and my skin is stronger than your needle dick brain, TSB, (Terrorist Sympathizer Boy).

LOL I can tell how thick your skin is. If only it were as thick as your skull.

You're right though, you're not crazy, you're just a bitchy attention whore that wants the world to feel sorry for him. Pathetic!

You can do better, NickdPoo, c'mon, get really really mad and throw me your best shot.
You're squirming hard, brother, everyone is watching, show them something worth reading and quit shaking with anger.

You're soooooooo pissed right now I can feel it through the screen but, you're all bark and zero bite, dicklips.

Just for the record, i did more than bomb your ass, I Controlled You, and you were/are helpless, not to mention too pathetic to stop me or do anything about it but get even mores pissed.

Keep that fantasy alive, you're projecting...

And you're a moderator on THIS site? ROTMFFLMMFAO...Pojo might want to re-think that one, YA PUSSY!

Your easy prey for anyone with a brain.

Ok, your turn, throw one of those scuds you were talking about, Mr. Terrorist Butt Pirate.
We are just sitting here laughing our ass off at how serious you are right now...hows it feel to be made a fool of, Nick?

To everyone else:
I fucking TOLD you i could bait his ass at will...pay up sucka's, lmmfao.

Nick, you have no friends here, nobody does and i'll tell you why...IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET, NOT-REAL-LIFE, DUMBASS.

Do you think you know me?
Do you think anyone really knows me?
Do you think anyone really knows anyone else here?

Unless you are personal friends with a particular person, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!
SuzieQ, she was a personal friend until dickhead Den came along.
Ozzy Fudd, he's a personal friend of mine.
Sweet Irony, BOY was she a REAL close personal friend of mine.
Elvis, is a personal friend of mine
The Crew over at CVH.com, many of them are personal friends of mine.

YOU, you're a lap dog i could take out and abuse at will, and you fell for it every time.

Man, and YOU think you had ME?

This is priceless, care to retort, mother fucker?

We're all waiting, let's have one of those "Bombs" you have in store for me, lmmfao.

You are, in a word, Predictable...But you gave much better, which in your world is an accomplishment, right?

ROTMFFLMMFAO.......

Folks, it was real, it was fine, it was hitch-style 69.....later... ;)

Are you finished yet babygirl? Sorry I hurt your wittle feewlings...:(

Yeah, here we go with the contradictions. You want me to "get mad," yet I'm somehow "shaking with anger." Well, which is it? Actually, I'm just knodding my head hoping you stop embarrassing yourself. I was laughing actually, and I'll admit I felt guilty for about five minutes at the re-outing of your psuedo-suicidal tedancies. But, you keep persisting in this stupidity. I'm glad to give you the opportunity to vent Kittylitter.:)

It was Seshmeister that outed you, right before you demodded yourself. So this is not news in any sense. But I now see anyone that disagrees with the Cat must be a terrorist America hater. You're a child-like one Cat. Funny though buddy, I served in Military Intelligence while you were 4-F, and and your little asslicker "Elvis" was too much of a weak, pussy-bitch druggie to join up. I've paid my dues, so fuck you.

Maybe you can now enlist to go kill Iranian terrorists, just don't get carried away and waste the babies, mm'kay?

Leave that to the Israelis and Hezbollah.

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I preferred the old days when fights were about music.

Before this one goes any further I want you all to explain why you are arguing on the Internet on a Friday night instead of being out enjoying yourselves. I have 3 kids under 3 and no babysitter so I exempt myself.:)

I'm guessing that when we get those reasons posted we'll know why everyone is so pissed off.:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

I'm a single father of one, and i'm finishing up my last load to move South, i'm exempt also.

But there was a bet that before i left i couldn't get Nick all bent out of shape. I won that bet...

If those who were involved wish to speak up that is their choice to make...I'll be gone from here so it doesn't matter much to me what that little over-dramatic fucker who thinks bandwidth is reality and has something to prove thinks of me, or anyone else for that matter.

All fun things come to an end, unfortunately.

Roth On, Sesh!

By the way, i'm not pissed...never was.

Y'all take good care of the lap dog, k?
He answers to the name Nickdfresh, lmmfao...

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 10:02 PM
It was Seshmeister that outed you, right before you demodded yourself. So this is not news in any sense.

WRONG!!!!!!

Talking out of your ass again?

Um, let me set you straight on this right now.
it wasn't Seshmeister, it was Elitest, sorry to make you look un-informed again, Nick.

But hey, don't believe me, ask Von Halen.

That isn't all you are wrong on either, but i have no reason to defend myself, you and every other tool can believe what you want to believe, it is actually that simple.

Not once have i felt guilty about it, because there was never any reason for it.
Oh, and nobody came to my house or I would have known about it much sooner than i did, but hey, facts aren't important to you or anyone who dwells on that which is NOT important.

If you believe i'm guilty, then i'm guilty, whatever...

Have a Nice Life, Lap Dog!

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 10:04 PM
WRONG!!!!!!

Talking out of your ass again?

Um, let me set you straight on this right now.
it wasn't Seshmeister, it was Elitest, sorry to make you look un-informed again, Nick.

But hey, don't believe me, ask Von Halen.

That isn't all you are wrong on either, but i have no reason to defend myself, you and every other tool can believe what you want to believe, it is actually that simple.

Not once have i felt guilty about it, because there was never any reason for it.
Oh, and nobody came to my house or I would have known about it much sooner than i did, but hey, facts aren't important to you or anyone who dwells on that which is NOT important.

If you believe i'm guilty, then i'm guilty, whatever...

Have a Nice Life, Lap Dog!

Thank you for finally admitting what you've been denying all along, and Sesh mentioned it in this forum, to Pojo. That's what I meant.

No wonder why Elitest has stopped posting.:(

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Thank you for finally admitting what you've been denying all along, and Sesh mentioned it in this forum, to Pojo. That's what I meant.

I'm well aware of what Sesh has posted in this forum AND at DDLR, dude. But what i'm wondering is how you read a confession into my last post. Maybe it's YOU that needs a lesson in Reading Comprehension, Lappy.

I have admitted nothing, and no reason to, sorry to ruin your circle jerk party.

No wonder why Elitest has stopped posting.:(

Maybe she got a life? Not everyone takes this site as seriously as you do, Lappy. I suggest you stick to what you do know about, sucking terrorist cock.

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 11:52 PM
I served in Military Intelligence while you were 4-F, and and your little asslicker "Elvis" was too much of a weak, pussy-bitch druggie to join up. I've paid my dues, so fuck you.

Paid your dues...:rolleyes:

I've been a healthcare professional for eighteen years...

So I was fucked up for a few years with addictions, BIG FUCKING DEAL at this point...

At least I did something about it...

It happens to the best of us...

I've had four drinks this year and I've been drug free for over four years...

BTW Sesh, the reason I'm sitting on the internet on Friday night is I only work weekends and I go to school during the week...

I was at the French Quarter last night checking out the bands...

One of them was really awesome, wanna fight about it ??

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Not everyone takes this site as seriously as you do, Lappy

LMAO!

:D

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 11:57 PM

I suggest you stick to what you know...wait a minute! What is it that you know? How to fail to get into the Army?

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Cat 10

Dickforbreath 0

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 11:58 PM
LMAO!

:D

Um, how is it that you two are the ones that are still yapping then. Yeah, you don't take this site seriously.

ELVIS
08-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Not like you do...

How many PM's have you sent to people in the last six months ??

I sent maybe two...

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Paid your dues...:rolleyes:

Yeah, paid my dues. I know what it's like pussybitch, you don't Florence Nightingale. Yet you act like some mindless cheerleader for policies putting US troops unnecessarily in harms way, while you sit comfortably at home.

I've been a healthcare professional for eighteen years...

Dude, you're a nurse. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But you run around this forum like some chickenhawk bitch, I think it's funny.

So I was fucked up for a few years with addictions, BIG FUCKING DEAL at this point...

At least I did something about it...

It happens to the best of us...

Yet you're so condescending and judgemental to every one else. Oh, I forgot, you're "saved."

I've had four drinks this year and I've been drug free for over four years...

Congratulations.

BTW Sesh, the reason I'm sitting on the internet on Friday night is I only work weekends and I go to school during the week...

Zzzzzzzzzz.

Seshmeister
08-05-2006, 12:07 AM

My point was that I wanted less fighting.

ELVIS
08-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Oh, I get it, you slut-whore...:D

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Not like you do...

How many PM's have you sent to people in the last six months ??

I sent maybe two...

PMs? What does have to do with anything? I don't think I've sent more than two PMs that was not a direct response to someone else's.

Besides, I thought I was "hated," yet people PM me. Another lovely contradiction...

ELVIS
08-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Well, I admit I'm here way too much...

You've taken it to the level of addiction...

Cathedral
08-05-2006, 12:18 AM
***GULP***Thanks for the protein, dude!

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Well, I admit I'm here way too much...

You've taken it to the level of addiction...

Um, dude, I was gone for over six weeks when I barely logged on, and a month where I didn't post at all this Spring/Summer.

You've been on more than I have today, I know I've logged out at least.

And again, an addict preaching about addictions, that's just priceless nurse Elvis.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 12:21 AM

That's really, really weak Cat. Why don't you give it a rest.

Cathedral
08-05-2006, 12:30 AM
That's really, really weak Cat. Why don't you give it a rest.

No it isn't, don't sell yourself short, Lappy.
Why i hear on the street you can suck a set of nuts clean in 2 seconds flat.
Ahmadinejad's got a winner with you, Lappy.

You should be very proud...

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 05:15 AM
No it isn't, don't sell yourself short, Lappy.
Why i hear on the street you can suck a set of nuts clean in 2 seconds flat.
Ahmadinejad's got a winner with you, Lappy.

You should be very proud...

When did you hear this Cat? You go around the "street" talking about sucking nuts?

Must be a Kentucky thing.

Say Catty-bitch, when you joinin' up, son?

Maybe they'll take you now?

BigBadBrian
08-05-2006, 09:46 AM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/8531.jpg

DrMaddVibe
08-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Don't worry...douchemachine-"Defender of the nicker00" will pop in and protect his princess lapdog.

Just watch.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Don't worry...douchemachine-"Defender of the nicker00" will pop in and protect his princess lapdog.

Just watch.

I let Lounge take care of my lite™ work "Princess Sunshine." :D

Another on topic post from the guy that tortures his family with his gay American Idol fetish.

LMFAO! "Princess." Mmm'kay. Did you remember to vote often and early Ms.SadVibe and Clay Aiken's future ex-wife?

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Ms.SadVibe (I've never attended a college class, or read a book not connected to the music industry or partisan smear campaigns) with the reverse psychology. Did you learn that watching Bugs Bunny cartoons this morning?

God I luv™ this place.:D

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.sagehistory.net/coldwar/images/mcccohn.jpg
And BTW fuckwits, "I am not now, nor have I ever been, a (terrorist) sympathizer."

"Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism."

—Senator Margaret Chase Smith

Yeah, no shit...

Cathedral
08-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Naaaaa, the game was over last night, he can have the last word.
I'm breaking down the pc and heading out as soon as i submit this post. if the dude wants to attack people for medical issues, well, he wins, what can you do about that?

Is it that I failed to get into the service?
Nope, not at all, I tried and that is more than some did. Do i show those who haven't served for whatever reason, or couldn't with any less respect? Naaaaa, that's not my style.

Nick has no honor for his tactics of throwing that shit in people's faces, and he does it often.
Do i regret never being able to serve?
Yes, I do, and i always will.
Is he able to make me feel guilty about it by harping on that which i could not control?
Nope, not in the slightest.

But let that be a lesson learned to you all. if you put something real out there, someone will be ready to attack you with it.

Good Luck and i'll see y'all again sooner rather than later.
Or maybe not, we'll see how that all turns out.

Roth On!

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Wow, what a judicious way of ending it Cat.:rolleyes:

You want to be a Mccarthyist prick attempting to stifle discussion that you don't like with your neo-redbaiting, then you'd better pin your ears back, 'cause I don't play that fascist finger-pointing shit...

Cathedral
08-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow, what a judicious way of ending it Cat.:rolleyes:

You want to be a Mccarthyist prick attempting to stifle discussion that you don't like with your neo-redbaiting, then you'd better pin your ears back, 'cause I don't play that fascist finger-pointing shit...

Whatever, Nick, it's just the internet buddy and you have taken this site and everyone else far too seriously.

Best of luck to ya, i hope you find a reason to actually live while your still young enough to enjoy it.

But you have to log off first... ;)

Take Care, Bro!

Roth On!

DrMaddVibe
08-05-2006, 02:05 PM
That's MR. Mod to YOU!

How dare we forget his highest achievment ever!

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Whatever, Nick, it's just the internet buddy and you have taken this site and everyone else far too seriously.

Oh, I'VE taken it too seriously, mm'kay. I guess Cat and Ms.BitchyVibe are the only ones allowed to take things seriously, go online, call people names, etc.

Is this where you leave and promise never to come back? Well then, I'll see you later buddy!

Best of luck to ya, i hope you find a reason to actually live while your still young enough to enjoy it.

But you have to log off first... ;)

Take Care, Bro!

Roth On!

LOL Best of luck to you too (at getting everybody to feel sorry for you and your problems). Because I know you're supposed to be able to say whatever you want, then hide behind a sacrid cow of your "problems." All while your little pinkerton halfwits make fun of Steve Savicki and his problems. Where are you then Cat? my holier-than-now friend.

I'll log out right after you, in fact, I just relogged in, so I'll suppose I'll just relog out in a few. Cut the grass, take a nappy, have a beer, go for a run. Good times!:)

When you're done feeling sorry for yourself, let me know.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 02:34 PM
That's MR. Mod to YOU!

How dare we forget his highest achievment ever!

Put's me one up on you 'tard...

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 02:37 PM
My dupe.

DrMaddVibe
08-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Put's me one up on you 'tard...

Believe your own hype, the joke is ON you!

Big MR. MOD...too bad in reality...you're just an American hating terrorist sympathizer lunatic!

Spc. Graner
08-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Big MR. MOD...too bad in reality...you're just an American hating terrorist sympathizer lunatic!
Yeah, I am tired of these liberals taking over!

They should all have beer bottles shoved up their asses! That will cure them of their liberal disease!

I consider all liberals to be terrorists. Our president said "if you are with the terrorists you are not with us." Words to live by!

Who needs "facts" when you have faith?

Praise the Lord and Long live Israel!

http://www.indiavarta.com/gallery/images/2006/feb/15a/ab8.jpg
Now that looks like a party!

FORD
08-05-2006, 03:16 PM
I'll bet you got over your love for shoving things up guy's asses after your first week in Leavenworth, right Chuckie?

Or maybe you didn't? In which case you can arrange for conjugal visits with Ken Mehlman.

Spc. Graner
08-05-2006, 03:28 PM
I'll bet you got over your love for shoving things up guy's asses after your first week in Leavenworth, right Chuckie?

Or maybe you didn't? In which case you can arrange for conjugal visits with Ken Mehlman.

Fall to your knees and repent you far left liberal.

Just like Ann Coulter said; you are "GODLESS!"

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Believe your own hype, the joke is ON you!

I have hype? Who's "hyping me?" Have seen this hype? Have Mr. Hype report to my Mod office immediately.

Oh, I "hates" America? Where did I say that, you're the one that hates Americans that you define as "poor." We should pull up some of your New Orleans comments about how great it is everything was failing down there. You cheered as your fellow Americans were dying, along with your butt buddy Elvira that referred to them as "******s." But it's okay, 'cause he "loves" them.

And oh yeah, there was your priceless subliminal defense of Timothy Mcveigh's murder of Federal Agents as "in retaliation" for the Waco tragedy.

And you insult to the gallant members of the Delta Force in the Carter thread. Funny how you hate America and the U.S. Military when Carter was in charge. This from a pussy that sat and listened to the radio all day.

Yeah Ms.CuntVibe, you love reactionary zealots, don't confuse that with love for your country, which you hate when it elects Democrats.

Who loves the terrorists? You seem to enjoy the white, racist "Christian" ones...

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 04:29 PM
LOL@"Patriot" Ms.SadVibe, he's a mad killa'!

DrMaddVibe
08-05-2006, 07:11 PM
We should pull up some of your New Orleans comments about how great it is everything was failing down there. You cheered as your fellow Americans were dying, along with your butt buddy Elvira that referred to them as "******s." But it's okay, 'cause he "loves" them.

Please do, you terrorist sympathizer. Please pull those comments up. Too bad you threw a hissy fit about your now infamous Tsunami thread...funny how you stew on about people you'll never ever meet, but in your own country you won't lift a finger.

Sit Lappy sit, your bitch douchemachine will come and sniff your ass soon enough!

Spc. Graner
08-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Get a room, boys!

http://images.soundclick.com/04/images/s/lyrics/shunwhite+notellmotel.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Please do, you terrorist sympathizer. Please pull those comments up.

Why? Why don't you pull my "American hater" comments up, you terrorist sympathizer that believes in killing Federal Agents as just revenge.

Sieg Heil AssFuck, you Republican racist! Why do you hate Americans of Color? Why?

Too bad you threw a hissy fit about your now infamous Tsunami thread...funny how you stew on about people you'll never ever meet, but in your own country you won't lift a finger.

Well, you apparently feel the same way about African-Americans as you do Indonesians, or Mexicans. They're roughly the same color, right Ms.KlanVibe? Typical racist Repubicunt. It always comes out.

Sit Lappy sit, your bitch douchemachine will come and sniff your ass soon enough!

I think Lounge is in Seattle getting pussy off his money and celebrity, and I'm seeing a 20-something college girl.

That fat Trailer wench is making you so bitter Ms.KlanVibe.:)

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Spc. Graner
Get a room, boys!

http://images.soundclick.com/04/images/s/lyrics/shunwhite+notellmotel.jpg

Why don't you make him your cellmate, after he kills an ATF agent for "tryin' to take is' guuuuns?"

DrMaddVibe
08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I think Lounge is in Seattle getting pussy off his money and celebrity

So he's at foLIARrd's house!

20 yr old, huh...wow...wait till she finds out you're a crossing guard!

FORD
08-06-2006, 05:04 PM

I'm not in Seattle. And any 20 somethings present here are all mine :eatit:

Nickdfresh
08-12-2006, 12:12 AM

Wow! How gay for them are you?

Jesus Dr.Balllicker, is that your best? Are you really almost 50?

Warham
08-18-2006, 03:22 PM
::sigh::