PDA

View Full Version : The Dairy Queen

Ponyboy
08-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Me and my brothers think the Dairy Queen is the best fast food out there. GREAT shakes, good BBQ.

What are your thoughts?

Little Texan
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Dairy Queen has the best ice cream treats, by far. Their fast food is ok, but I wouldn't call it the best. Wendy's has the best fast food, imo.

Little Texan
08-03-2006, 09:12 PM
What DQ did you get BBQ at? They don't serve BBQ at the DQ's around here.

FORD
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
You can only get that at the DQ's in Oklahoma City apparently. And even then, only if you're in a time warp back to the 60's.......

MAX
08-04-2006, 01:49 AM
I get what this "Ponyboy" person is doing. "He/she'" obviously making referrence to the early 80's Coppola flick "The Outsiders." Stellar movie BTW. But "Ponyboy" was a main character and Matt Dillon, Ralph Machio (Karate Kid fame) and the other guy "Ponyboy" stopped by a Dairy Queen when they were on the run and had BBQ sands.

Stupid thread and alias but I love that flick so much that I get it. Dunno why someone would start such a moronic thread though?

Douglas T.
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
DQ has the BEST hamburgers ANYWHERE! A lot of DQ's around the country only serve ice cream ... those are the less fortunate neighborhoods! It was a SAD day last month when they took mine away getting ready for a big highway remodel!
:mad:http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/DTSKYNYRD/DQ6.jpg:mad:

:mad: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/DTSKYNYRD/DQ1.jpg:mad:

bueno bob
08-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Actually, DQ does have some pretty decent food...

bueno bob
08-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Stupid thread and alias but I love that flick so much that I get it. Dunno why someone would start such a moronic thread though?

For fun?

Douglas T.
08-04-2006, 08:05 AM
DQ is an instatution respected by many!

Ponyboy
08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
I'll tell you, after however long it was that Johnny and I were hiding out in that abandoned church eating nothing but bologna sandwiches, that Dairy Queen BBQ tasted fuckin' AWESOME!!!

Dont tell my brother Darry that I used such language. He'd get real sore.

bueno bob
08-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Alan the Panther says hi.

Grab it.

Jimmy Jingles
08-04-2006, 12:46 PM
DQ has the bast fucking onion rings this side of Britney's cooche.

blonddgirl777
08-05-2006, 05:25 AM
I prefer Ben & Jerry's real ice cream...
But for the soft fake one... D.Q.'s perfect!
I like sundaes.

We don't have Bar B-Q, hambergers and oignon rings at our D.Q.

MAX
08-05-2006, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
For fun?

I must apologize then cos I was unaware that this ponyboy alias was yet another one of yours. Again, I'm sorry that I was unaware? It's hard to keep track at this point. :)

Still, this thread is extremely dumb IMO. :rolleyes:

Considering that we just had a somewhat decent one ( The Food Graveyard (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=966807#post966807) ) that covered this exact topic not two or three weeks ago.

MAX
08-05-2006, 07:06 AM

Grab it.

Jeezus...

Please and enough already.

Makes me wanna bust out that old pic I did when it was first started.

Problem is, the fucking site wont let me attatch shit anymore. :mad: Keep getting that fucking "white page!!!"

However, I had that stellar pic of Maximus with his sword sticking in a dead panther. :D

diamondsgirl
08-05-2006, 04:32 PM
DQ in our town used to be packed evry night during the summer and now its like a ghost town there because Coldstone Creamery just opened up. That place is mad good. The Peanut Butter shake is the best shake I ever had!

FORD
08-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Coldstone is great. Thank God that it's on the other end of town so I have an excuse NOT to go there very often.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I got a Coldstone Creamery for you right here in my pants...

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
DQ has the BEST hamburgers ANYWHERE! A lot of DQ's around the country only serve ice cream ... those are the less fortunate neighborhoods! It was a SAD day last month when they took mine away getting ready for a big highway remodel!

I'm not sure why, but the two closest Dairy Queens to me only serve the ice cream and desert side of things, not the burgers or fast food. The one in the town I grew up in was just a small, decrepit stand for the longest time. But they widened the road about ten years ago, and a new modern building, complete with interior dining space and tables, replaced the stand. Yet, they still won't make the food, and it's still only ice cream, "Brazer treats," and ice cream cake deserts now.

There's one in Niagara Falls, across from the "airport" and Air Reserve Station, where I've eaten one of the best fast food burgers I ever had though.

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 05:54 PM

Grab it.

Grab this Bob.:rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE

LOL...yeah with dingleberries and all... :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
LOL...yeah with dingleberries and all... :D

eek! i've been trumped!!!

MAX
08-07-2006, 03:52 AM

That's called "shrinkage" and I'm proud (yet embarrassed) for you and your admitted shortcomings. :(

Yo DG, let's "shake" some of this in our bernilly... ;)

http://www.ayhansmarketplace.com/images/products/medium/md_nutella_chocolate.jpg

RuzDNailz
08-07-2006, 05:53 AM
DQ in our town used to be packed evry night during the summer and now its like a ghost town there because Coldstone Creamery just opened up. That place is mad good. The Peanut Butter shake is the best shake I ever had!

Hey, thanks for mentioning CSC because I just dedicated a thread to that place. That icecream is insanely good!

diamondsgirl
08-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by MAX
That's called "shrinkage" and I'm proud (yet embarrassed) for you and your admitted shortcomings. :(

Yo DG, let's "shake" some of this in our bernilly... ;)

http://www.ayhansmarketplace.com/images/products/medium/md_nutella_chocolate.jpg

That shit is excellent. no? On icecream or on a real fresh slice of bread....mmmmm. :)

diamondsgirl
08-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
Hey, thanks for mentioning CSC because I just dedicated a thread to that place. That icecream is insanely good!

Yesterday, I just had this combo called "Chocolate Devotion". Its chocolate ice cream with three mix-ins: fresh baked brownies, chocolate chips, and fudge sauce.

I climaxed about half way through and I'm still glowing. :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-07-2006, 11:17 AM
That shit is excellent. no? On icecream or on a real fresh slice of bread....mmmmm. :)

Yeah, I've got a pack of "Nutella" for you to put on your "Coldstone Creamery" right here in my pants...

Golden AWe
08-07-2006, 12:45 PM
I prefer THE PUSSY QUEEN.

classicdude
08-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I prefer Ben & Jerry's real ice cream...
But for the soft fake one... D.Q.'s perfect!
I like sundaes.

We don't have Bar B-Q, hambergers and oignon rings at our D.Q.

Huh-huh. You said "soft fake one." Huh huh.

MAX
08-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I've got a pack of "Nutella" for you to put on your "Coldstone Creamery" right here in my pants...

Stick to your own ass cos DG's is already spoken for fuckstain. :mad:

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 12:37 AM

I grew up eating Nutella almost every mornin' on my toasts...
Now, we go through a big jar every 2 months or so!

Sometimes, when I need a chocolate fix, I eat it off the spoon... RRRRrrrrr...... :p :D :p :D

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Yesterday, I just had this combo called "Chocolate Devotion". Its chocolate ice cream with three mix-ins: fresh baked brownies, chocolate chips, and fudge sauce.

DAMN!!!!!

RRRRRRrrrrrrrr.........
(Like Omer Simpson does)

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by classicdude
Huh-huh. You said "soft fake one." Huh huh.

Huh-huh... I prefer real hard one... Huh-huh. :cato:

RuzDNailz
08-08-2006, 12:42 AM
I grew up eating Nutella almost every mornin' on my toasts...
Now, we go through a big jar every 2 months or so!

Sometimes, when I need a chocolate fix, I eat it off the spoon... RRRRrrrrr...... :p :D :p :D

You know what? Nutella is so good that it almost becomes like a drug!
But it is supposed to be good for you so I ain't complaining! I used to eat that right before starting a hectic day to have energy to burn off.
I've tried the cheaper store brand version which are still pretty good, but I accept no immitations!

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
You know what? Nutella is so good that it almost becomes like a drug!
But it is supposed to be good for you so I ain't complaining! I used to eat that right before starting a hectic day to have energy to burn off.
I've tried the cheaper store brand version which are still pretty good, but I accept no immitations!

But you know, years ago it was made with REAL CREAM now it's skim milk... :(
Still good!

RuzDNailz
08-08-2006, 12:49 AM

The moment I stepped into that place the sweet smell hit me like a ton of bricks! I had the 'berry berry good' creation and sized it up to a
'gotta love it' format. The cake batter mix is a taste of heaven! Next time I hit up CSC, I'm going for 'nights in white chocolate'.

RuzDNailz
08-08-2006, 12:53 AM
But you know, years ago it was made with REAL CREAM now it's skim milk... :(
Still good!

That's right. I use it sometimes on Eggo Waffles and when it gets warm, WHOA BABY! Between that and Marshmallow Fluff, ice cream has some good 'friends'.

bastardog
08-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.

Die, fat people maker, die!!!

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Everything in moderation......

But NOT for Nutella!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Everything in moderation......

But NOT for Nutella!

Baby, I'll give you ALL the Nutella you'll ever need.

blonddgirl777
08-08-2006, 01:08 PM

For $3.49 a jar... I can get my own, Thank You!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-08-2006, 01:10 PM
For $3.49 a jar... I can get my own, Thank You!

Jar?

WOAHYEAH
08-08-2006, 05:51 PM
This topic makes me want a reeses blizzard.

Thanks, fuckers.

Douglas T.
08-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Oreo for me!

mako_kimura
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Five stars to you, Ponyboy. This is the most creative alias I've ever seen.

blonddgirl777
08-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura

Except for the "made up" Rothism...
You just don't put words in D.L.R.'s mouth here! :mad:

mako_kimura
08-09-2006, 10:47 AM
I guess it's an "Outsiderism"

Ponyboy
08-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by mako_kimura

Hey, thanks, Mako! Next time you need to fill up your car, come down to the station where my brother Sodapop works, and I'll ask if he'd mind giving you a gallon on the house.

blonddgirl777
08-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ponyboy
... brother Sodapop...

:spank:

Dan
08-09-2006, 01:36 PM

You Sick Fucker.:)

Little Texan
08-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Ponyboy
Hey, thanks, Mako! Next time you need to fill up your car, come down to the station where my brother Sodapop works, and I'll ask if he'd mind giving you a blowjob on the house.