PDA

View Full Version : OH SNAP! Hillary Makes Rummy her Bitch and Fucks His Fanny Hard LIVE on CSPAN!

DEMON CUNT
08-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Praise the lord!

"Are there still Taliban around? You bet!"

Hillary for President! ...not really.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtJEywrgNKQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtJEywrgNKQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nickdfresh
08-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Rummy's bleeding from his colon, she destroyed him.

It's about time somebody publicly embarrassed him for his incompetence and arrogance...

LoungeMachine
08-03-2006, 10:44 PM
God, I loathe that man.

Did she shred him?

You bet she did.

Cathedral
08-03-2006, 10:54 PM
"My Goodness"...blah-blah-blaaaaaaaaaaaah!

LMMFAO, it was pretty damn funny how she opened up with a grin and a, "Welcome Senator, we're glad you're here".

The only thing missing was the evil ass laugh.

According to Donald McRumsfeld, Violence is Seasonal!

ODShowtime
08-04-2006, 12:52 AM
good times

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
"My goodness"...that cunt couldn't come up with a "rosy" quote could she?

DEMON CUNT
08-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Calling Rummy a cunt is a little harsh.

ODShowtime
08-04-2006, 08:41 AM

so you think rummy's done a good job?

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Calling Rummy a cunt is a little harsh.

He's not as pretty as Clay Aiken, so AssVibe is bitter.

DEMON CUNT
08-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Of course, Sean Hannity says so!

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 08:57 AM
AssVibe doesn't "think."

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 09:21 AM
So yo believe Billary?

Puh-Leeeze!

If that wasn't grandstanding for a Presidential run then I don't know what is.

I don't remember her being so vocal when Bubba was in office. Where was she then?

Yeah, yeah...give her a pass she's on our "team".

LoungeMachine
08-04-2006, 09:31 AM
So yo believe Billary?

Puh-Leeeze!

I don't remember her being so vocal when Bubba was in office. Where was she then?

:rolleyes:

Way to ignore the truth, AssPipe.

Congratulations. You're probably the last Con in here to come to grips with the fact that Rummy has been a failure. I'm sure you can relate.

:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
08-04-2006, 09:32 AM
So yo believe Billary?

Yes.

Why, do you have evidence that contradicts any of her statements?

moron:rolleyes:

ULTRAMAN VH
08-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Not a big fan of Rumsfeld, but Hitlary the OPPORTUNIST took full advantage of the situation. First she is for the war and pisses off the Left, then notices that an antiwar candidate is leading Leiberman in Connecticut. Now she is cleverly tetering back to the anti war left by attacking Rumsfeld.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Not a big fan of Rumsfeld, but Hitlary the OPPORTUNIST took full advantage of the situation. First she is for the war and pisses off the Left, then notices that an antiwar candidate is leading Leiberman in Connecticut. Now she is cleverly tetering back to the anti war left by attacking Rumsfeld.

Who said she was "anti-War?" Her comments mirrored comments by McCain, who is actually wants to "intensify" the conflict by sending more troops.

It's not even about whether one is for or against this shitfest, it's about the incompetent planning that went horribly awry, and a fucking doltish-old man that was a preening attention-whore when things went well in Afghanistan by holding press conferences virtually daily, and taking credit for other peoples' work (largely the CIA) by slapping himself on the back. Then he disappears the minute and insurgency, that is not going away, appears to be for the long haul.

If Hillary's "opportunism" causes her to show some leadership, and to hold these feable crooks accountable, then fucking aye!! And BTW, whenever Dems waffle, you accuse them of not having a plan, but when one shows leadership, she's just an opportunist?! You can't have it both ways fools!

matt19
08-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

She is very opportuistic, she is married to Bill. Of course she is gonna be crafty.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by matt19
She is very opportuistic, she is married to Bill. Of course she is gonna be crafty.

What fucking politician ISN'T "opportunistic?" Is this the today's "talking points?" Is "opportuistic'" the word of the day?

FORD
08-04-2006, 12:23 PM
My position on Hillary as a Presidential candidate hasn't changed, but face it Busheep.... She kicked Rummy the Dummy's wrinkled old ass.

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 12:26 PM
"My Goodness" and the "parental" tone he took with "her"...that erased whatever she said beforehand.

FORD
08-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Not to say that Hillary (as usual) may not have an alterior motive.

After next Tuesday, there will be a certain soon to be former Senator who is already 100% committed to the Likud/PNAC foreign policy, whom they would just love to replace Rummy with.

Is the Pentagon ready for "Joementum"??

4moreyears
08-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Not really but neither has she. She did not offer any solutions just criticism which is her style.

Cathedral
08-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
My position on Hillary as a Presidential candidate hasn't changed, but face it Busheep.... She kicked Rummy the Dummy's wrinkled old ass.

Naaaa, Rumsfeld kicked his own ass with a failed policy towards Iraq.
Billary doesn't get credit for that.

I've known for awhile that they underestimated everything in the deployment to war...she didn't make those facts reality, History did.

I enjoyed seeing him squirm because no matter what happens they refuse to admit that they fucked up.
I'm on record from the beginning as saying the forsce should have been overwhelming...but it took them this long to see it for themselves.
Not to mention he lied by stating that they went by what Commanders on the ground were saying.
I know from speaking with soldiers who've served there that they shot down every piece of good advice they were given from the comfort of their comfy air conditioned Washington offices.

But let her grand stand, it won't get her the Oval Office no matter what she does.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 02:09 PM
"My Goodness" and the "parental" tone he took with "her"...that erased whatever she said beforehand.

Listen to the Neo Con celebrate, enable, and defend military incompetence and the resulting deaths of American soldiers. "My goodness" indeed.

Make sure you focus not on the content of what was said, but the style in which it was said. Good job Clay!

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Not really but neither has she. She did not offer any solutions just criticism which is her style.

Um, actually she did poky. She advocated firing Rummy the Mummy. That would be a good first step, not rewarding incompetence like the Bush administration seems to enjoy doing, but punishing and minimizing it.

DrMaddVibe
08-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Listen to the Neo Con celebrate, enable, and defend military incompetence and the resulting deaths of American soldiers. "My goodness" indeed.

Make sure you focus not on the content of what was said, but the style in which it was said. Good job Clay!

Dolt, he's the Secretary of Defense...not a fucking General. He's let them do their job the way THEY see fit. THEY set the troop amount, NOT him.

I FULLY understood the content of what he said...YOU DID NOT! I'd encourage you to go back and watch the clip again. If what he said was wrong then one of the Generals flanking him would've sat up or possibly interjected...that didn't happen did it Mr. American Idol?

Face it YOU'RE going to vote for her again and again within a 3 year span.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 03:27 PM
[B]Dolt, he's the Secretary of Defense...not a fucking General. I'm a repressed homosexual masking it with my toughgay, er, guy image on the internet blah blah blah...

Really AssFuck? He's not a general? Well, if you weren't so dumb, you'd realize that he publicly second guessed his generals and pushed any one to the side that disagreed with him...

He he he, look at the Neo Con traitor denounce US generals now!

Warham
08-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Gee, she went from one of Rumsfeld's biggest Democratic supporters to lambasting him for a job done poorly in Iraq. And all in an election year.

Hillary's sitting on the fence. She's learned alot from Bill these last fifteen years.

FORD
08-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Like I said, I think the AIPAC/PNAC treason machine wants Holy Joe to replace Dummy Rummy, and Hillary (as one of their biggest shills) was just trying to clear the path.

Nickdfresh
08-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Gee, she went from one of Rumsfeld's biggest Democratic supporters to lambasting him for a job done poorly in Iraq. And all in an election year.

Hillary's sitting on the fence. She's learned alot from Bill these last fifteen years.

Um, when was she ever "one of Rumsfeld's biggest Democratic supporters?"

ELVIS
08-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You can't have it both ways fools!

So, what exactly is the plan ??

I'm listening...

DEMON CUNT
08-05-2006, 01:00 AM
There's some video of McCain from the same hearings.

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/08/cspan-mccain-whackamole_0001.jpg

John McCain: “It’s Like A Game of Whack-A-Mole” (http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/08/04/john-mccain-its-like-a-game-of-whack-a-mole/)

BigBadBrian
08-05-2006, 09:28 AM
So yo believe Billary?

Puh-Leeeze!

I certainly don't approve of what Rumsfeld has done with Iraq...

...however, Hillary just auditioned for POTUS.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-05-2006, 09:58 AM
LOL! Never, please Gawd!?!