PDA

View Full Version : Paul Chapman joins Gator Country!

rustoffa
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Gator Country Welcomes New Member

We at Gator Country invite you to open your arms to the latest member of the family... Mr. Paul Chapman (formerly of UFO). Throughout many of the early years touring together, Paul had become a dear friend of the band members. He is thrilled to be a part of this organization and is genuinely dedicated to holding up the tradition of the great legendary southern rock that we put down.

We are, each and every one of us, excited to be working with Paul. We look forward to sharing many shows, stages, and stories together. Maybe we'll even get to share some of them with you!
-GCB

An Open Letter From Paul Chapman...

"After playing and jamming with the original Molly Hatchet in the late seventies/early eighties while playing with UFO, I developed a 'crank up the car radio to 11' sort of mentality whenever I heard them. If I would have said to Steve Holland when I stayed at his house for a week in 1984 we would be in a band together 22 years from now, he probably would have had me committed!! I'm honored to be a part of this family. Ironically, I spoke to Duane twice in the month of May (first time in 23 yrs.) and we actually talked about jamming together at a gig! I hope he's looking down and going to help me out because he sure had big shoes! See ya' on the road"

-Paul.

Link (http://www.gatorcountryrocks.com/home.htm)

FORD
08-08-2006, 01:18 AM
OK, aside from the ridiculous idea of a Brit guitarist in a southern band....

How is it that two of Molly Hatchet's original guitarists and their second lead singer are in this band, but they lost the rights to the name to some tribute band with NO original members??