PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Cynthia McKinney...You're FIRED!

Switch84
08-09-2006, 01:15 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/UrlsGrrl54/CynthiaMcKinney.jpg

:D Capitol Hill cop slapper Cynthia McKinney lost her bid for re-election for Georgia's 4th Congressional District! Democratic challenger Hank Johnson held a large margin over McKinney throughout the evening during Tuesday's run-off election. At 11PM news time, the local news here in Atlanta reported 87% of the tally in with Johnson holding just over 60% of the votes in the 4th District race.

Yo, Cynthia...

Nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah NAH!!

Hey, Hey HEY!!

GOOD BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Satan
08-09-2006, 03:23 AM
AIPAC bought the election again :(

Wonder if she'll come back in 2 years like she did the laast time?

ELVIS
08-09-2006, 08:08 AM
She dresses like a special guest on the Cosby Show...

diamondD
08-09-2006, 08:41 AM
She made comments about electronic "stolen elections" in her concession speech. So now Democrats are using this against each other?

Ellyllions
08-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Well, let's see what went wrong according to her:

1) The voting machines malfunctioned
2) The press destroyed her image
3) A member of her "entourage" was literally assaulted by the press

...and the blame keeps coming.
Wonder if she'll ever admit that she didn't show up for debates or that she's ack't a foo for quite some time now....

ELVIS
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/mockingbird/1118/goodomens/victoria_jackson.jpghttp://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/UrlsGrrl54/CynthiaMcKinney.jpg

Ellyllions
08-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Maybe she'll hook up with "whathisname"....that attempted to run for President but got caught spending campaign money on 5 star hotels and bottles of Cristal?

Sharpton! Yeah, Al Sharpton...

You know what kills me...the fact that Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice are both African-American's who "made" it. (no matter how you look at it they have been successful in their field and made it to a high standard) And they're not seen as hero's by the African-American citizens. They're both seen as "sell-outs". While the likes of McKinney and Sharpton can garner a following.

Why doesn't that make sense to me? Is it because I'm white?

ULTRAMAN VH
08-09-2006, 09:12 AM
After embarrassing herself and her party, this is no surprise.

ULTRAMAN VH
08-09-2006, 09:37 AM
In classic political fashion, she blames everyone but herself.

Satan
08-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
She made comments about electronic "stolen elections" in her concession speech. So now Democrats are using this against each other?

As long as that's what AIPAC wants. There were "problems" with the machines in the New Hampshire primary in 2004 as well. And oddly enough, Judas IsKerryot didn't do nearly as well in the non-Diebolded parts of that state.

Steve Savicki
08-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I was thinking the 80's indeed.

Guitar Shark
08-09-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm almost too afraid to ask, but what the hell. WTF is AIPAC?

knuckleboner
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM
American Israeli Public Affairs Committee.

it's a legit PAC. (Political Action Committee...:D)

Guitar Shark
08-09-2006, 05:04 PM
So I take it Hank Johnson is Jewish then?

It all makes sense now. :)

Too bad AIPAC forgot about buying the election for Lieberman.

Switch84
08-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Maybe she'll hook up with "whathisname"....that attempted to run for President but got caught spending campaign money on 5 star hotels and bottles of Cristal?

Sharpton! Yeah, Al Sharpton...

You know what kills me...the fact that Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice are both African-American's who "made" it. (no matter how you look at it they have been successful in their field and made it to a high standard) And they're not seen as hero's by the African-American citizens. They're both seen as "sell-outs". While the likes of McKinney and Sharpton can garner a following.

Why doesn't that make sense to me? Is it because I'm white?

:killer: :killer: You're preaching to the choir here, Ellyllions! I am black and don't understand it! I guess more black folks than not buy into the 'victim' mentality, like various Muslim, Jewish, Latino and etc. groups. They've drunk the Liberal Kool-aid that tells them they're second class citizens that'll never be equal to white people or that we need 'help' to save us from ourselves! All I can say, as a BLACK WOMAN is that is utter and total BULLSHIT! I'm not 'second class' to any fuckin' body. I know how not to stick around waiting for the 'guh'ment to take care of me when an F-5 hurricane is steam rolling towards my ass, baby. I know how NOT to have babies I can't afford to care for financially, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally. I don't see my beautiful brown skin as a handicap and will say FUCK YOU to anyone that does, no matter the color of the hater.

Fuck that wasteland windbag bitch McKinney and her whiny, sore loser race-pimpin' SHEEP!

FYI: The Republican challenger Hank Johnson will be facing for the 4th Congressional District seat is Catherine Davis...a BLACK WOMAN!!!

Let's see how the Dems will play this challenge out.

Switch84
08-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
So I take it Hank Johnson is Jewish then?

It all makes sense now. :)

Too bad AIPAC forgot about buying the election for Lieberman.

:D Hank Johnson is African-American. He's an attorney that served as Dekalb County's Commissioner.

Switch84
08-09-2006, 05:39 PM
:D Henry "Hank" Johnson

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/UrlsGrrl54/HankJohnson.jpg

Satan
08-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Cynthia McKinney has been a target of the so called "establishment" for 2 reasons.

1) She's not a blind, unconditional supporter of Israel.

2) She does NOT accept the BCE's "official story" of 9-11-01.

AIPAC was completely behind the Denise Majette campaign in 2002. According to Mike Malloy (who lives in the district) Hank Johnson is a decent enough guy, but he's also more likely to go along with the crowd, so to speak, where the above issues are concerned.

As far as AIPAC not dumping all their money into their #1 poster boy Holy Joe, they were probably arrogant to believe he couldn't lose.

Fortunately, Connecticut doesn't use Diebold machines.

BigBadBrian
08-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Satan
As long as that's what AIPAC wants. There were "problems" with the machines in the New Hampshire primary in 2004 as well. And oddly enough, Judas IsKerryot didn't do nearly as well in the non-Diebolded parts of that state.

Geez... :rolleyes:

Excuses, excuses, excuses....

:)

ELVIS
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Slap on, slap off...

Ellyllions
08-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:killer: :killer: You're preaching to the choir here, Ellyllions! I am black and don't understand it! I guess more black folks than not buy into the 'victim' mentality, like various Muslim, Jewish, Latino and etc. groups. They've drunk the Liberal Kool-aid that tells them they're second class citizens that'll never be equal to white people or that we need 'help' to save us from ourselves! All I can say, as a BLACK WOMAN is that is utter and total BULLSHIT! I'm not 'second class' to any fuckin' body. I know how not to stick around waiting for the 'guh'ment to take care of me when an F-5 hurricane is steam rolling towards my ass, baby. I know how NOT to have babies I can't afford to care for financially, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally. I don't see my beautiful brown skin as a handicap and will say FUCK YOU to anyone that does, no matter the color of the hater.

Fuck that wasteland windbag bitch McKinney and her whiny, sore loser race-pimpin' SHEEP!

FYI: The Republican challenger Hank Johnson will be facing for the 4th Congressional District seat is Catherine Davis...a BLACK WOMAN!!!

Let's see how the Dems will play this challenge out.

I think I'm in LOVE!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Gee, there's just not quite enough veiled racism in this comment...

Switch84
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
I think I'm in LOVE!

:D Those of us that dare question the policies and actions of the so-called 'Black leaders' and are Conservative are muzzled and locked away in the cellars of the 'African-American' community. No worries, we do manage to break those chains and escape...

rustoffa
08-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Those of us that dare question the policies and actions of the so-called 'Black leaders' and are Conservative are muzzled and locked away in the cellars of the 'African-American' community. No worries, we do manage to break those chains and escape...

:rolleyes:

Your questioning of policies and actions goes above and beyond some bitch (McKinney) that looks like Angela Davis on steroids.

Muzzling and locking away?

That's an open invitation to take this thread WAY off topic without muzzles, or locks!!

Let's wrestle!!!
:D

BITEYOASS
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Well I could tell from all of the calls about her on the 96 Rock FU line that she would lose. :D