PDA

View Full Version : 'Plot to blow up planes' foiled

Don Corleone
08-10-2006, 01:52 AM
A terrorist plot to blow up planes in mid-flight from the UK to the US has been disrupted, Scotland Yard has said.
It is thought the plan was to detonate explosive devices smuggled on aircraft in hand luggage.

Police have arrested about 18 people in the London area after an anti-terrorist operation lasting several months.

Security at all airports in the UK has been tightened and delays are expected. MI5 says the current UK threat level is critical - the highest possible.

Scotland Yard said in a statement: "We would like to reassure the public that this operation was carried out with public safety uppermost in our minds.

"This is a major operation which inevitably will be lengthy and complex."

Transparent bags

The Department for Transport set out the details of the security measures at UK airports.

Passengers will not be allowed to take any hand luggage on to any flights in the UK, the department said.

Only the barest essentials - including passports and wallets - will be allowed to be carried on board in transparent plastic bags.

"We hope that these measures, which are being kept under review by the government, will need to be in place for a limited period only," the statement said.

BBC journalist Joe Lynam encountered the increased security measures at Gatwick airport.

"I was handed a piece of paper saying that pretty much nothing could be taken on board the plane," he said.

"Everything had to be checked in and that includes mobile phones, ipods, wallets - even spectacle cases had to be checked in."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4778575.stm

binnie
08-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Yep, it was breaking news this morning, all over the TV.

Massive security measure have been implemented at UK airports, there is even talk of planes been cancelled.

Looks like the plan was to blow them up over the ocean so that there would be very little evidence.

Bastards.

Douglas T.
08-10-2006, 10:13 AM
HA HA terrorist! Foiled again! ASSHOLES!!

Douglas T.
08-10-2006, 11:25 AM
http://www.olivetreeviews.org/topics/movies/attack.html

blonddgirl777
08-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.

Why don't they just kill themselves and leave us alone! :mad:

I take planes regularely and it sucks that I have to think about this shit...

Fuck them!
FUCK!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :gun:

Don Corleone
08-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Douglas T.

No. Assholes have a use, these clowns don't.

binnie
08-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't even know what these terrorists want. What are their demands, what message are they trying to get across?

There is just no purpose whatsoever for such activities.

There is nothing heroic about such actions, it's cowardice at it's worse...

franksters
08-10-2006, 07:39 PM
They just want the whole planet to become MUSLIM, and they also want the justice system to be the CHARIA. Until they don't have this they won't stop.

they wanted the gaza strip they got it!
now they want more...

let's just say that if the world would give them Israel, it would work for a few years...And then they would want something else, and on and on and on...

People are too politically correct with the Terrorists these days, why don't we just called them by their real name? The name that is also the reason that lead them to do this kinda stuff: ISLAM.

Every time you see the word TERRORIST it automatically can be replaced by the word MUSLIM, so we should call them by their own given name period.

Let's face it; THEY ARE the only terrorist that we hear about...

sick of them!@#$%%% fuck! fuck! fuck!

Ally_Kat
08-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by franksters

People are too politically correct with the Terrorists these days, why don't we just called them by their real name? The name that is also the reason that lead them to do this kinda stuff: ISLAM.

Because it's not Islam -- It's Islam fundamentalists. Each religion and political stance has these extreme-minded people. We can't punish Muslims who actually follow the peaceful teachings they are told to follow.

What the extremists do is they pick and choose passages. Something like what the fundamentalist Christians do. The Qur'an has passages that says to fight those who fight you until there's no more persecution and religion is all for Allah -- which is what the fundamentalists are doing. They decide to turn a blind eye to where it says within that passage that if those you are in this fight against offer peace, to take it and forget everything that happened and that any revenge handed out will be equal to the Muslim performing it.

DEMON CUNT
08-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Why don't they just kill themselves and leave us alone!

Gee, I don't know!

http://images.bigghurtt.com/bush_saudi.jpg

Seshmeister
08-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
What the extremists do is they pick and choose passages. Something like what the fundamentalist Christians do. The Qur'an has passages that says to fight those who fight you until there's no more persecution and religion is all for Allah -- which is what the fundamentalists are doing. They decide to turn a blind eye to where it says within that passage that if those you are in this fight against offer peace, to take it and forget everything that happened and that any revenge handed out will be equal to the Muslim performing it.

Wow did we just agree on something theological there...?:D

Ally_Kat
08-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Wow did we just agree on something theological there...?:D

Fundamentalists of both Christianity (more the Protestant denominations) and Islam have been getting on my nerves as of late. I have no problem with what anyone wants to believe (except Scientology), but these guys are just getting annoying now. Not to mention good people are getting a black-eye for their actions.

jhale667
08-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Fundamentalists of both Christianity (more the Protestant denominations) and Islam have been getting on my nerves as of late. I have no problem with what anyone wants to believe (except Scientology), but these guys are just getting annoying now. Not to mention good people are getting a black-eye for their actions.

Well said as usual, Ally. Anyone who perverts religion to promote violence and intolerance--- Muslim, Christian, WHATEVER---they themselves should DIE.

:mad:

So the no liquid thing...that applies to carry-on luggage ONLY, right? Can I still have toothpaste deodorant, and whatnot in a CHECKED bag, i.e. one going in the cargo bay? :confused:

Seshmeister
08-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Well said as usual, Ally. Anyone who perverts religion to promote violence and intolerance--- Muslim, Christian, WHATEVER---they themselves should DIE.

:mad:

So the no liquid thing...that applies to carry-on luggage ONLY, right? Can I still have toothpaste deodorant, and whatnot in a CHECKED bag, i.e. one going in the cargo bay? :confused:

Yes.

The checked stuff at least here goes through big fucking scanners up to 4 times that can check that. Plus if you have put some liquid explosive in the hold you can't then create a bomb from it because it's in the hold.

Soul Reaper
08-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Why don't they just kill themselves and leave us alone! :mad:

they won't because this 'war' is causing more problems than good....

the whole thing is so we can lamely follow America's regimes anyway....

franksters
08-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Ok, I understand the whole point of ''the few corrupted ones...''

Now Explain me WHERE ARE THE GOOD MUSLIM???

WHERE IS THEIR PROTEST AGAINST THOSE ''TERRORIST''?

WHY when it's not Irak, it's afghanistan, followed by Iran, then Syria, followed by lebanon and so fourth...??? why???

WHY no GOOD muslim protest against this????

PLEASE RESPOND

Satan
08-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Frankie, you're more obsessed with this shit than the PNAC'ers are. You might want to consult some professional help.

ELVIS
08-11-2006, 07:53 PM
We can't punish Muslims who actually follow the peaceful teachings they are told to follow.

Well, If you were to "punish" the whole people or religion, maybe they themselves would feel more inclined to do away with the Islamic militant extremist fundamentalists...

Or whatever they are...

Satan
08-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Well, If you were to "punish" the whole people or religion, maybe they themselves would feel more inclined to do away with the Islamic militant extremist fundamentalists...

Or whatever they are...

So does that mean you're going to go to Kansas and wipe Fred Phelps off the planet?

How about Dobson, Robertson, and Falwell?

After all, don't these militant extremist fundamentalists give Christianity a bad name?

Should we punish YOU until you go on a rampage throughout the "Bible Belt" and take out these Christofascist zombies? :cool:

Seshmeister
08-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Indeed.

If ELVIS had been born in Palestine or Saudi then he would obviously be a muslim nut and potential terrorist.

Don Corleone
08-12-2006, 04:20 AM
The suspects have been named:

:: Abdula Ahmed Ali,
DoB: 10/10/1980
Walthamstow, London

:: Cossor Ali
DoB: 04/12/1982
London E17

:: Shazad Khuram Ali
DoB: 11/06/1979
High Wycombe, Bucks

:: Nabeel Hussain
DoB: 10/03/1984
London E4

:: Tanvir Hussain
DoB: 21/02/1981
Leyton, E10

:: Umair Hussain
DoB: 09/10/1981
London E14

:: Umar Islam
DoB: 23/04/1978
High Wycombe

:: Waseem Kayani
DoB: 28/04/1977
High Wycombe

:: Assan Abdullah Khan
DoB: 24/10/1984
London E17

:: Waheed Arafat Khan
DoB: 18/05/1981
London E17

:: Osman Adam Khatib
DoB: 07/12/1986
London E17

:: Tayib Rauf
DoB: 26/04/1984
Birmingham

:: Muhammed Usman Saddique
DoB: 23/04/1982
Walthamstow

:: Assad Sarwar
DoB: 24/05/1980
High Wycombe

:: Ibrahim Savant
DoB: 19/12/1980
London E17

:: Amin Asmin Tariq
DoB: 07/06/1983
London E17

:: Shamin Mohammed Uddin
DoB: 22/11/1970
Stoke Newington, London;

:: Waheed Zaman
DoB: 27/05/1984
London E17

:: A 17-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons.

diamondD
08-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Satan
So does that mean you're going to go to Kansas and wipe Fred Phelps off the planet?

How about Dobson, Robertson, and Falwell?

After all, don't these militant extremist fundamentalists give Christianity a bad name?

Should we punish YOU until you go on a rampage throughout the "Bible Belt" and take out these Christofascist zombies? :cool:

Good point, We can't blame the whole religion. But they better realize that these thugs are going to cause the same damage to their country like it did Lebanon at some point.

Fred Phelps isn't over there launching rockets and sending suicide bombers in either.

BigBadBrian
08-12-2006, 10:52 AM
take out these Christofascist zombies? :cool:

:eek:

FORD, you picked one hell of a term for someone that professes to be a Christian.

You want to mock Christians, fine. Do it. I don't care.

However, that term mocks Christ himself. That's low, even for you. How about ChristianFascists or even Right-Wing Christian nut balls (though not all Christians are Republicans or conservatives)?

Satan
08-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by diamondD

Fred Phelps isn't over there launching rockets and sending suicide bombers in either.

Only because he hasn't found anyone crazy enough to sell him weapons yet ;)

Satan
08-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
:eek:

FORD, you picked one hell of a term for someone that professes to be a Christian.

You want to mock Christians, fine. Do it. I don't care.

However, that term mocks Christ himself. That's low, even for you. How about ChristianFascists or even Right-Wing Christian nut balls (though not all Christians are Republicans or conservatives)?

So you have no problem throwing out a term like "Islamofascist", which mocks 1.3 billion people, 1.29999 billion of which are not terrorists, but don't like the term "Christofascist"?

Now why is that?

First of all, at least right wing "Christians" CAN be fascists, as many of them are indeed corporatists. Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and the Trinity Broadcasting Network are all about corporatism.

Fred Phelps, on the other hand, is a psychotic terrorist, but he's no fascist, because there's no corporate control of government involved with his sickening little displays.

ELVIS seems to think that you need to "punish all the Muslims" to get to a few freaks, and you seem to agree with him, by applying this ridiculous term (which was made up in the PNAC office, by the way).

So then, why shouldn't all "Christians" by the same standards, be punished for the existence of terrorist Phelps, and Christofascists Robertson, Falwell, Hagee, etc.?

The Devil really hates hypocrisy ;)

Dr. Love
08-12-2006, 06:05 PM
God damn that's one long sig. I had to scroll and I set my resolution to epically huge

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Frankie, you're more obsessed with this shit than the PNAC'ers are. You might want to consult some professional help.

Satan,

You're just lucky to be living in hell and not in this part of Canada, where *we encourage terrorists and all their MUSLIMS fans to move here and destroy us slowly but surely...

If your part of the world would be as polluted by them as it is here, you would probably need professionnal help too!

Shit, the U-S are so discriminatory (wich is perfect) at the borders... you don't have to worry about a thing.
The day you become politically rag dolls... you'll have a different opinion, I swear!

For now, Satan... you are still COMFORTABLY talking out of your fire hole!

*"We" does not include the non-voters, here...

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
[B][i]Gee, I don't know!... QUOTE]

You don't know?

Only a few of them called "terrorists" are willing and designated to kill us all for their various beleifs...
The rest of them (hypocrits) are all waiting for it to be done silently.

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Why is it so hard for a lot of people to admitt that there CAN BE an enemy out there and NO,
you can't realisticaly love and accept everyone?

Why not "Prozac" for everybody? :rolleyes:

The planet holds billions of people... it is impossible to ALL get along and it's O.K...
as long as your mission is NOT TO DESTROY the other!

Satan
08-14-2006, 12:22 AM
Satan,

You're just lucky to be living in hell and not in this part of Canada, where *we encourage terrorists and all their MUSLIMS fans to move here and destroy us slowly but surely...

If your part of the world would be as polluted by them as it is here, you would probably need professionnal help too!

Shit, the U-S are so discriminatory (wich is perfect) at the borders... you don't have to worry about a thing.
The day you become politically rag dolls... you'll have a different opinion, I swear!

For now, Satan... you are still COMFORTABLY talking out of your fire hole!

*"We" does not include the non-voters, here...

Uhh.... you seem to be forgetting where all terrorists end up AFTER they "martyr" themselves. And it ain't no paradise with 72 virgins.....

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Uhh.... you seem to be forgetting where all terrorists end up AFTER they "martyr" themselves. And it ain't no paradise with 72 virgins.....

At least YOU are the master of your kingdom...
You can throw them out (or simply not accept them) at YOUR door!

Hell, eaven keep the virgins if you want!

binnie
08-14-2006, 03:31 AM

errr, pass them this way please....

RuzDNailz
08-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Pretty soon you can't take anything on board. I love flying because it's a good time to kick back and relax. Well, it's hard to do that thanks to these waste of flesh terrorists.

franksters
08-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Ok, can we agree on one thing, they are MUSLIM terrorist at least...

You guys are on METH if you think that this will stop or slow down... it will only get worse...

5 yrs anniversary is coming....

Angel
08-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by franksters
They just want the whole planet to become MUSLIM, and they also want the justice system to be the CHARIA. Until they don't have this they won't stop.

they wanted the gaza strip they got it!
now they want more...

let's just say that if the world would give them Israel, it would work for a few years...And then they would want something else, and on and on and on...

Every time you see the word TERRORIST it automatically can be replaced by the word MUSLIM, so we should call them by their own given name period.

Let's face it; THEY ARE the only terrorist that we hear about...

sick of them!@#$%%% fuck! fuck! fuck!

What's the problem with MY country these days? Frenchies. Sick of them. They want everyone to be french...

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Angel
What's the problem with MY country these days? Frenchies. Sick of them. They want everyone to be french...

I don't know ONE Frenchie, that wants everyone to be French...
Yet, all of the ones I know are bilingual. The majority voted "NO" remember?

What's wrong with "your" country these days?
The fact that Pierre Eliott Trudeau's "Liberty and RIGHTS Chart" is being manipulated to the extreme and that the majority of Canadians are now having THEIR rights stolen by certain immigrants.

EX. (and that's ONE exemple only):
Do you have kids walking around with KNIVES at a pre-school near you?
Here, we do!
"We" just gave them that right!

Some day you will realize that the Frenchies will be the least of your concerns...
'til then, enjoy YOUR peacefull part of YOUR country (in rich, white bread Oil city)!

Satan
08-14-2006, 02:59 PM
At least YOU are the master of your kingdom...
You can throw them out (or simply not accept them) at YOUR door!

Why would virgins be in Hell?

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 03:03 PM

I was not talking about the Virgins in hell, but them in YOUR bed... this should be heaven no?

Unless... :confused:

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 03:10 PM
F.Y.I.:
Toronto and Montréal, Canada holds the biggest amount of Muslims outside of the Arab countries...

Now I'd like to see THAT happening in the U-S... Yyyeah, rrright!

The American U-S are accusing us to be the port of entry of terrorists and their supporters...
they are danm right on that; WE ARE!!!

Sorry... we have a tendency to bend over easily here and by "helping" others... we destroy ourselves!

franksters
08-14-2006, 04:39 PM

There is a saying that I would like to share with you, it goes like this:

You would look a lot smarter if you would learn how to keep your mouth shut when you have nothing intelligent to say...

franksters
08-14-2006, 04:42 PM
this is a link for you angel:

http://www.fgmnetwork.org/Lightfoot-klein/prisonersofritual.htm

i attached part of the text for you and other readers:

''While clitoridectomy and excision of the inner labia are found among Africans with a variety of religious and cultural orientations, infibulation appears almost exclusively among Islamic peoples. Infibulation is best described as a regional rather than a religious practice, however, since it is generally not found in an estimated 80% of the world's Moslems''

Satan
08-14-2006, 04:44 PM
I was not talking about the Virgins in hell, but them in YOUR bed... this should be heaven no?

Unless... :confused:

No, the gates of Hell don't swing THAT way. Err, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm the Devil. I created sin. What am I gonna do with virgins? Send me the sluts, the ones who know what they're doing and love it all. That's the kind of women we love in Hell! :cool:

Guitar Shark
08-14-2006, 05:37 PM
In order for Hell to mean anything, there would either have to be NO women there, or, more likely, only seriously ugly women.

knuckleboner
08-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
In order for Hell to mean anything, there would either have to be NO women there, or, more likely, only seriously ugly women.

confirming just how noble a good wingman truly is...

Fairwrning
08-14-2006, 06:14 PM
I am just glad to see that after 5 years..their are people who are still on their toes...BRAVO!!!!

DEMON CUNT
08-14-2006, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
[B][i]Gee, I don't know!... QUOTE]

You don't know?

Only a few of them called "terrorists" are willing and designated to kill us all for their various beleifs...
The rest of them (hypocrits) are all waiting for it to be done silently.

Did you miss the picture? Text was sarcasm, picture was not.

And we, so unwilling to die for our beliefs. What does that make us?

blonddgirl777
08-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Did you miss the picture? Text was sarcasm, picture was not.

And we, so unwilling to die for our beliefs. What does that make us?

Sorry... my bad.
I thought the picture was your signature...

Soon, we will see our new conservative prime minister Harper in those kind of pictures!

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 01:29 PM

Well for example what if Lou was run over by a truck?

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 01:31 PM

Or maybe it's full of women nagging and whining on?

Angel
08-15-2006, 02:12 PM
I don't know ONE Frenchie, that wants everyone to be French...
Yet, all of the ones I know are bilingual. The majority voted "NO" remember?

What's wrong with "your" country these days?
The fact that Pierre Eliott Trudeau's "Liberty and RIGHTS Chart" is being manipulated to the extreme and that the majority of Canadians are now having THEIR rights stolen by certain immigrants.

EX. (and that's ONE exemple only):
Do you have kids walking around with KNIVES at a pre-school near you?
Here, we do!
"We" just gave them that right!

Some day you will realize that the Frenchies will be the least of your concerns...
'til then, enjoy YOUR peacefull part of YOUR country (in rich, white bread Oil city)!

That post was to show you how assinine it is to paint one group of people with a single brush. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Did you forget my last name is Genereux and my family has been in this land since BEFORE the Brits came?

Of course we have pre-schoolers with knives. Shit, we had them when my son was in elementary school and he's 22 years old now. However, the ones we had with knives (and guns) were Vietnamese, who were the "problem immigrants" of that day.

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Gener of course being derived from the French 'Genere' to eat or munch whilst 'Reux' is of course 19th century French for rug or carpet?

blonddgirl777
08-15-2006, 03:38 PM
... Of course we have pre-schoolers with knives. Shit, we had them when my son was in elementary school and he's 22 years old now. However, the ones we had with knives (and guns) were Vietnamese, who were the "problem immigrants" of that day.

Totally different things here...

Those Vietnamese where illegally carrying those knives, anybody can do that.

I am talking about the religious knife that the Sic Indu (not Islam) kids and adults LEGALLY carry on them at all time.

That law had been passed about year ago by the supreme court...

blonddgirl777
08-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Gener of course being derived from the French 'Genere' to eat or munch whilst 'Reux' is of course 19th century French for rug or carpet?

No, Généreux means "generous"...

Frankly, I think that "Angel" has this generosity and tolerance that I obviously don't/can't have
(and for once, I'm NOT being sarcastic here).

blonddgirl777
08-15-2006, 04:02 PM
... we, so unwilling to die for our beliefs. What does that make us?

Maybe... human beings that enjoy life rather than death?

Maybe... people that would rather have a good time than fighting (to death) all the time?

Huuh... I dunno :o ... why don't YOU want to die for a cause?

Personally, I've got only one life to live and I won't spend it fighting!

Satan
08-15-2006, 06:06 PM

That's true, as far as the access of the average sinner goes.

But I'm Executive Managment, and that has it's priviledges :cool:

Guitar Shark
08-15-2006, 06:10 PM

LMFAO....

I got it even if no one else did! Classic.

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Thank god you're here. I wouldn't like to do standup to a roomful of blonddgirl777's...:)

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Getting back from the excitement of learning about divisions in Canadian culture and maybe a little more on topic I just got back from Belfast after a 2 day trip.

The security was a bit more extreme than usual but not bad at all and not a huge inconvenience. You are now allowed one laptop case sized bit of hand luggage but no liquids or gells and most people are getting frisked. The trick is to put absolutely everything from your pockets into the bag which then goes through the machine saving you time and hassle. Belts and shoes also go through the machine now. I had a laptop, a PDA and a cell phone.

Flights from the UK to the US were still stricter with the no books or electronic devices thing plus an extra check prior to boarding but I think that will end soon.

At the newsagent before I went through security I bought my copy of Private Eye a satirical paper and the guy asked 'Are you flying to the US today sir', I guess he was to warn me I couldn't take it through security if I was.

I answered 'No, why, has Bush banned Private Eye now?' which cracked a few of the folk up and broke a lot of the tension...

This was the front page...

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/pictures/covers/big/1164.jpg

Cheers!

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
08-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Maybe... human beings that enjoy life rather than death?

Maybe... people that would rather have a good time than fighting (to death) all the time?

Huuh... I dunno :o ... why don't YOU want to die for a cause?

Personally, I've got only one life to live and I won't spend it fighting!

It's not really about dying, it is about freedom.

People are so frightened by terrorism that they are willing to give up their freedoms and their dignity. Not me.

The odds of getting hit by lightning are greater than the odds of dying in a terror attack.

If we let the terrorism terrify us then the terrorists have won.

Live free or die.

Seshmeister
08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Indeed.

It's all BS. Millions of people shitting themselves on a plane when their drive to the airport was a 100 times more dangerous.

Governments like us to be a bit scared though and it makes a good story in the media.

blonddgirl777
08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
... a roomful of blonddgirl777's...:)

Where that ???

blonddgirl777
08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
... People are so frightened by terrorism that they are willing to give up their freedoms and their dignity. Not me....

That's exactly what's happening here... we are giving "them" all our rights and freedom and dignity!

Angel
08-16-2006, 12:13 PM

You fucking kill me Sesh! :D

Angel
08-16-2006, 12:15 PM
No, Généreux means "generous"...

Frankly, I think that "Angel" has this generosity and tolerance that I obviously don't/can't have
(and for once, I'm NOT being sarcastic here).

Thank you. I was always taught that generosity and tolerance is the Canadian way, and shoot me if I ever turn into an intolerant racist bitch, please.

BTW, no need for the quotations around my name, you'll find Angel on my birth certificate as well.

blonddgirl777
08-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Thank you. I was always taught that generosity and tolerance is the Canadian way, and shoot me if I ever turn into an intolerant racist bitch, please.

BTW, no need for the quotations around my name, you'll find Angel on my birth certificate as well.

Well...
Shoot ME if I ever turn into an ignorant, closed minded bitch, who doesn't care about the future of her province... "please"... :rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
08-16-2006, 08:32 PM
... shoot me if I ever turn into an intolerant racist bitch, please...

Racist?
Who are you calling racist?

Again... talking out of your ass...

I am married to a Mulato and the child I am carrying at the moment might come out black
(and that would be cool)...

Now how many blacks do you get to see in your boonies?
I happen to have family wich I visited in Calgary and there are basically no black people there (so they say).

And just so you know; Muslim and Islam is a RELIGION, (with a mentality and behaviors that come with it)
not a race and Arab is a Nation... not a race...

Check out the meening of RACE in your dictionnary before you call someone racist!

Guitar Shark
08-17-2006, 01:22 AM
I am married to a Mulato and the child I am carrying at the moment might come out black

I've got 15 bucks on lavender. Take pictures!!

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 07:55 AM
I've got 15 bucks on lavender. Take pictures!!

Lavender?
We are thinking more in the range of dark white or pale black!
The father is pretty light colored himself (with Spanish blood).

Anyways that baby is only due, end of February...

BigBadBrian
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
So you have no problem throwing out a term like "Islamofascist", which mocks 1.3 billion people, 1.29999 billion of which are not terrorists, but don't like the term "Christofascist"?

Now why is that?

First of all, at least right wing "Christians" CAN be fascists, as many of them are indeed corporatists. Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and the Trinity Broadcasting Network are all about corporatism.

Fred Phelps, on the other hand, is a psychotic terrorist, but he's no fascist, because there's no corporate control of government involved with his sickening little displays.

ELVIS seems to think that you need to "punish all the Muslims" to get to a few freaks, and you seem to agree with him, by applying this ridiculous term (which was made up in the PNAC office, by the way).

So then, why shouldn't all "Christians" by the same standards, be punished for the existence of terrorist Phelps, and Christofascists Robertson, Falwell, Hagee, etc.?

The Devil really hates hypocrisy ;)

You failed to get my meaning.

You're mocking your own self-professed God because of the actions of a few.

I, on the other hand, am mocking the religion of many (though not their god) because I see muslims (a good portion of them, at any rate) for what they truly are: people that hate anyone who does not subscribe to their beliefs.

Angel
08-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Racist?
Who are you calling racist?

Again... talking out of your ass...

Now how many blacks do you get to see in your boonies?
I happen to have family wich I visited in Calgary and there are basically no black people there (so they say).

And just so you know; Muslim and Islam is a RELIGION, (with a mentality and behaviors that come with it)
not a race and Arab is a Nation... not a race...

Check out the meening of RACE in your dictionnary before you call someone racist!

I never called anyone racist, don't read what isn't said. And actually, Arabic IS a race, not a nation, unless you think that only Saudi's are Arabs. I have Arab friends that are Christian and some that are Muslim. There are also Arab Jews. How many blacks do I get to see? Well, admittedly here in Regina, there aren't as many as in Edmonton and Calgary.

Whoever told you there are no blacks in Calgary don't know their head from a hole in the ground. My own fucking uncle Bagga will attest to that. (He's Rasta). Edmonton has a HUGE Jamaican community, and NUMEROUS Africans.

Stop trying to pick a fight, just because I feel it is wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

ODShowtime
08-17-2006, 07:09 PM
canadian cat fight!! weird.

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I never called anyone racist, don't read what isn't said...

Then who's post where you answering in YOUR post #:64...

Geez... you really ARE loosing it!

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
canadian cat fight!! weird.

:rolleyes:

ODShowtime
08-17-2006, 09:51 PM
:rolleyes:

come on, it's the Army

and you do have catwoman in your sig

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
come on, it's the Army

and you do have catwoman in your sig

Although I AM a Kitty Cat (with long claws), I fight like a woman... ;)

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 01:01 AM
...Whoever told you there are no blacks in Calgary don't know their head from a hole in the ground. My own fucking uncle Bagga will attest to that. (He's Rasta). Edmonton has a HUGE Jamaican community, and NUMEROUS Africans...

Well your "fucking uncle Bagga" must be high on something...
I've been to Calgary and wandered the streets of that small city for 2 months... didn't see a black there.

As far as who told me that there where basically no (or not much) other races there, one is my cousin who has been to University for over 4 years (if there is a place for multiculturalism IT IS a University), the other is her brother who works as a rep. and gets so be around people all the time and also, their parents who have been living there for over50 years and have always worked with the public.

And if this (Calgary, Edmonton and Regina) is your vesrion of multiculturalism... well that would explain why you can't possibly understand the situalion (and problems) out east!

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 03:10 AM
... And if this (Calgary, Edmonton and Regina) is your vesrion of multiculturalism... well that would explain why you can't possibly understand the situalion (and problems) out east!

Eastern CANADA that is... wich is slowly starting to look like the Middle East!
(Excluding the Maritime provinces).

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Well your "fucking uncle Bagga" must be high on something...
I've been to Calgary and wandered the streets of that small city for 2 months... didn't see a black there.

oh boy.
logic

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
oh boy.
logic

Of course, THAT only by itself might not sound logic but if you come to MTL and T.O., you are surrounded by all races RIGHT AS YOU COME OFF THE PLANE (or train)... no need to walk very far and for very long.

And if you actually scrool down that last post of mine and don't only stop at the first paragraph, you will read about a family of 4 that lived in the said city all their lives and that are far from "not recognizing a hole from their heads" as was said by "Angel"...

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2006, 10:22 AM
I get your point and appreciate the clarification; it just is frustrating to hear the tired if I didn't see it, it didnt happen thing in arguments. It just sounds tunnelvisioned and doesn't support what you're trying to say.

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
I get your point and appreciate the clarification; it just is frustrating to hear the tired if I didn't see it, it didnt happen thing in arguments. It just sounds tunnelvisioned and doesn't support what you're trying to say.

All I'm trying to say (pardon my English), is that Canada is a huge country and all different parts of it
can be so different in many ways...

The amount and kind of immigrant is REALLY NOT the same from coast to coast...
And as you could read along this thread, the level of tolerence differs with everyone's surroundings and
everyday experiences...

FORD
08-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Seriously, am I the only one here who is really getting fed up with the Quebec Qlux Qlan duo?

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 12:39 PM
One thing for sure...

Everyone in this big country of ours gets to see those MUSLIM and INDIAN R.C.M.P. (Mounties) wearing...
FUCK'N TURBANS!
(Instead of the traditional hat that has always been worn)...

How low can we go?

Angel
08-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Stop trying to tell yourself that you're not racist. Your posts tell quite the opposite.

Uncle Bagga high on something? He's a fucking Rasta, man... of course he's high on something!

If Catholic RCMP are allowed to wear crucifixes, then why the hell shouldn't Muslims, Sikhs and Hindu's be allowed to wear their religious "garb".

This time, I AM calling you a racist bitch. And as for your bullshit about Calgary.... My grandmother was BORN there in 1909... my roots go deep across this entire nation, and my ancestry is EXTREMELY important to me...

Somebody get this woman a green card so she can get back to the cuntry she loves so much.

FORD
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM
So does the Quebec Qlux Qlan wear white sheets like their redneck counterparts?

This shit is beyond sickening. Get the fuck off this board with that racist bullshit.

Angel
08-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by FORD
So does the Quebec Qlux Qlan wear white sheets like their redneck counterparts?

This shit is beyond sickening. Get the fuck off this board with that racist bullshit.

It's a sad fucking state of affairs, FORD! We'll have to get together next time I head out to the West Coast...

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 01:21 PM
... This time, I AM calling you a racist bitch....

Coming from an IGNORANT and STUPID hick like you...
It's a compliment!

blonddgirl777
08-18-2006, 01:22 PM
... Get the fuck off this board with that racist bullshit.

Not a chance!
(Either cry all you want or MODERATE me for not shearing YOUR opinion) :rolleyes:

FORD
08-18-2006, 05:59 PM
So is this the real truth behind the Quebec seccessionist movement? Was it motivated by racist bigots, just like the seccession in this country was?

Seshmeister
08-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Interesting point FORD but maybe it's just one predjudiced person posting on the interweb.

Nickdfresh
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Indeed.

It's all BS. Millions of people shitting themselves on a plane when their drive to the airport was a 100 times more dangerous.

Governments like us to be a bit scared though and it makes a good story in the media.

Exactly! It's yet another case of an "imminent terrorist plot," yet there were no weapons, no real plan, and just a lot of conspiratorial talk and a "dry run" supposedly being attempted, whatever that means.

Nickdfresh
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Seriously, am I the only one here who is really getting fed up with the Quebec Qlux Qlan duo?

Jesus, no shit.

Fucking franksters and Blondgirl are both dumb as stumps.

blonddgirl777
08-19-2006, 01:32 PM
So is this the real truth behind the Quebec seccessionist movement? Was it motivated by racist bigots, just like the seccession in this country was?

Why do you ask that question to a Québécoise?
You seem to favor the opinions of the ones that, like you, are judging/talking from a distance... out of their ass!

Since all you want to hear are opinions (that you happen to shear)... not facts.

In your case, a Canadian westerner or another American will give you the exact answer that YOU want to hear...

blonddgirl777
08-19-2006, 01:39 PM
So does the Quebec Qlux Qlan wear white sheets like their redneck counterparts?...

Interesting...

In fact here, terror, racism, hatrance and closeness of mind hides behind a very similar costume.

It really looks the same, instead, it is black (dark brown or navy blue), with barely eyes showing
and without a cone head...
Also, they claim that only women can hide underneath it.

They don't gather in parks or in the woods, they walk down the streets and wear that as their everyday attire...
To make sure that they will NEVER be recognized.

Ho, and they also do it in the name of their religion... just a different one!

Angel
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Coming from an IGNORANT and STUPID hick like you...
It's a compliment!

We can all read your posts to confirm my statement about you.... please, show me where I have displayed ignorance or stupidity. As for hick... just because I live out West means I'm a hick?

Lady, your not the first of us females to have a melt-down on this board, nor will you be the last, I'm sure. My advice: STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

This is a fucking message board, don't take it so seriously.