PDA

View Full Version : Stones to Rock Out at Bill Clinton's Birthday Bash

rustoffa
08-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Veteran rockers The Rolling Stones will perform a private concert for Bill Clinton to mark the former President's 60th birthday.

Clinton turns 60 on August 19 but has months of birthday celebrations lined up across the world, culminating in the band's show at the Beacon Theater in New York City.

The tribute show is being organized by Hollywood producer Steve Bing and will be filmed by seven-time Oscar-nominated director Martin Scorsese, reports the New York Post.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

Terry
08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
So Clinton is having a birthday...and this necessitates having Scorsese filming it HOW, exactly?

Clinton, the Rolling Stones and Marty; sounds like a bunch of geezers who have their best accomplishments behind them, with too much time and money at their disposal.

Maybe the Stones could have Scorsese do an authorized cut of Cocksucker Blues, and have Bubba conduct the interviews with the band for a dvd commentary. More interesting than watching Clinton sit in a hall and react to celebrities telling him how great he was.

rustoffa
08-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Maybe the Stones could have Scorsese do an authorized cut of Cocksucker Blues, and have Bubba conduct the interviews with the band for a dvd commentary.

:D

Bubba to Mick: "Watchin' that whore gettin' tossed around on y'alls tour jet reminded me of the old Airforce 1 days. What was going through your mind? The bongos....the hairy bush?"

Mick to Bubba: "To be quite honest, the whole flight was a load of bollocks. The roadies eventually gave the bird a series of facials, and one pop landed in me tea. Pretty disgusting really...I didn't notice wot happened, and thought some arsehole slipped an oyster in the cup after a sip."

floyd95
08-12-2006, 11:33 PM
better than dubya, all he can get is the gatlin brothers

Tiki-Tom
08-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by floyd95
better than dubya, all he can get is the gatlin brothers
:rolleyes: Me thinks partying is the last thing on dubya's mind right now.
Stay clear of the cigars mick :)

floyd95
08-13-2006, 12:25 AM
yeah you're right, nothing on his mind really...

floyd95
08-13-2006, 12:25 AM
and you can save your little stupid fucking icons

Tiki-Tom
08-13-2006, 12:36 AM
Ya oK buddy?
Need a beer Maybe.

Hardrock69
08-13-2006, 02:04 AM
When it cxomes out on DVD they need to have some extra specail content...Monica Blewinsky giving Mr. Bill a blowjob while he fucks her in the ass with a cigar....

Terry
08-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
:D

Bubba to Mick: "Watchin' that whore gettin' tossed around on y'alls tour jet reminded me of the old Airforce 1 days. What was going through your mind? The bongos....the hairy bush?"

Mick to Bubba: "To be quite honest, the whole flight was a load of bollocks. The roadies eventually gave the bird a series of facials, and one pop landed in me tea. Pretty disgusting really...I didn't notice wot happened, and thought some arsehole slipped an oyster in the cup after a sip."

Classic!:D