PDA

View Full Version : Who watched the DOG?

Susie Q
08-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Anybody watch that Dog the Bounty Hunter?

I was going through a hell of night the other night and couldn't get to sleep. I put the TV on and watched Dog the Bounty Hunter. Not a bad show...

After that was the Gene Simmons show or whatever. Smacks of the Osbournes...

Ally_Kat
08-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Dog the Bounty Hunter rocks. This last mini-marathon with their wedding was funny with him going after the guys. It's so upsetting about his daughter, though.

Mr. Vengeance
08-12-2006, 11:27 AM
I watch it. I liked how they convinced Beth that they were all done and ready for the wedding, and then , "Oh...we have a couple of guys to pick up while we're on the big island"

Susie Q
08-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Yah, these are the episodes I saw. The whole wedding and his daughter dying. It kept me entertained, that's for sure. :)

Ozzy Fudd
08-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Will they be going after denny soon :D

Susie Q
08-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Will they be going after denny soon :D

Muwahahahaha....

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when day come for you....

Satan
08-12-2006, 10:25 PM
I watched that show for the first time the other night. Seemed like a soap opera-meets COPS-meets WWE-on the Jesus channel (with all the praying the guy was doing)

As for the Gene Simmons show - typical Chaim Witz ego. Gonna make his son a rock star whether the kid wants to be or not.

Susie Q
08-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I watched that show for the first time the other night. Seemed like a soap opera-meets COPS-meets WWE-on the Jesus channel (with all the praying the guy was doing)

As for the Gene Simmons show - typical Chaim Witz ego. Gonna make his son a rock star whether the kid wants to be or not.

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head.

Terry
08-13-2006, 10:21 PM
The old lady watches Dog. I catch shows here and there.

Satan nailed it with his description of the show, agreed. They seem like a nice enough bunch of people, far as 'reality show' celebs go.

That new Gene Simmons show, despite being an Osbournes ripoff, has a couple of things going for it Ozzy and Co don't:

The kids seem more pleasant. Both of the Osbourne kids featured are as annoying as their mom.

The wife is way hotter.

Ozzy is good for a few laughs if only because he is so heavily medicated and confused. Gene's 'charm' wears thin quickly.

Ozzy Fudd
08-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Ozzy is good for a few laughs if only because he is so heavily medicated and confused.

You been to my house....:confused: ?