PDA

View Full Version : tough on terror?

stringfelowhawk
08-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Ok, I know that the fucking criminal in office has a slight increase in his approval rating because of this UK plane plot. Here is something I stumbled across while trying to see what the weather was gonna be like tomorrow because I'm moving back to Florida and don't want to get my shit destroyed in the process. This was interesting. Read how they had to take the money back because it wasn't being used. This fucking disgusts me beyond words. I don't care who you voted for. This fucking monkey in office ran on the "terror" platform and if this doesn't piss you off you're a fucking programmable jackass just like him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14333164/

floyd95
08-14-2006, 06:19 AM
yeah, he's a jackass, and will probably take credit for foiling the latest terror plot

he has been a disaster from day one, and i believe he actually thought iraq would be a cake walk, arrogant and ignorant, dubya the president. how did we ever come to this

year and a half left of fucking shit up, deeply flawed foreign policy coupled with a chaotic, criminally negligent domestic agenda

kicking the can down the road for the next president, i hope history shit hammers him mercilessly