PDA

View Full Version : DIRTY IDOL: KELLY CLARKSON DRUNK in public

Matt White
08-17-2006, 09:16 AM
http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1380&Itemid=42
Kelly Clarkson drunk & out of key at Metal Skool!

What does Kelly Clarkson have to do with Metal Sludge you're asking? Nothing is the answer. Except for when she gets on stage, half shit faced and singing out of key with the Worlds best ever tribute band.

Yes folks, we are talking about Metal Skool. Who are they you're asking? If you don't know, then you're probably at the wrong website and it's more than likely that you listen to Panic at the Disco. Please go punch yourself in the face and go back to myspace.

Now onto the Sludge.

It seems that some site with a whack ass name has reported Kelly Clarkson is Drunk as a headline, and we back that.

They also wrote the following:

"The "American Idol" winner showed up the other night at Hollywood's Key Club for the Metal Skool concert and got "wasted," our spywitness reports. Clarkson climbed onstage with Metal Skool and Ryan Key of the band Yellowcard, toting a bottle of liquor and "ended up tearing off her vest and throwing it into the crowd before playing a lot of air guitar."

Their post includes photos and some more jibber jabber HERE!

The lengthy report below was posted By: FooFighterFlis on the World Famous Metal Sludge Gossip board HERE.

Hey ya'll -

So tonight at Metal Skool at the Key Club, Kelly Clarkson was in the audience (VIP section), and the band pointed her out, brought her up on stage, and had her sing "Sweet Child o' Mine" (after asking her to show her tits, blow the singer, etc...) It took security a while to get her onstage, and Michael Starr cracked, "Yeah, you guys KNOW we have an important person here tonight when the security guys are like, 'Careful! Make sure she doesn't get hurt!' when they're helping her onstage. They're NEVER like that."

I gotta say, Kelly was hilarious and a really good sport. Not to mention a little shitfaced. Not TOO much, but enough to be having a good time. She was funny and definitely enjoying being the butt of the band's numerous T and A jokes...they asked her to show her tits and she was saying, "I don't have any!" She said, "I have an ass!" and turned around to the crowd to show it (not nude or anything LOL) Then she licked a finger on each hand and rubbed her nipples over her shirt. She also drank some tequila (I think?) straight from the bottle and played copious amounts of air guitar with Satchel.

When she first got up they were having her repeat the parts from "Photograph" when Michael does the "crowd participation" stuff...It was very funny to hear her sing in a beautiful, but high pitched and screechy voice, "PHOTO PHOTO GRA-APH!" Michael pointed out that she was off key. LOL

She was with some blond dude...the MS guys were saying he was in Yellowcard (the singer, I presume?) but I don't know. I'd have to look him up. (Yes, I just did. The blond singer from Yellowcard) So they both sang Sweet Child, and then he stayed onstage and sang a Green Day song.

Then later they got her up onstage again (she was having trouble making it to the stage so the audience helped her crowdsurf up, which was cool) and she sang Don't Stop Believin' by Journey...but she kept saying, "I don't know this one!" so she did her best with the lyrics.

Towards the end of Don't Stop Believin, I noticed a guy lingering by the side of the stage with long curly dark hair and a cowboy hat. He went up the steps and kinda went onstage a little, but then backed off. I thought it was Vinnie Paul from Pantera/Damageplan but I wasn't positive until I asked a guy who was right by the side.

Anyway, I'm not clear on whether the band thought it was too much going on onstage right then to bring up Vinnie, or what, but when Vinnie backed off, the kinda sorta "manager"-esque (?) guy for Metal Skool (very handsome older guy with gray hair) motioned for Vinnie to come back onstage, but Vinnie shook his head no, headed back down the stairs, and went backstage.

I'm not sure if he didn't want to follow Kelly, or felt like he was snubbed, or just decided, fuck it, I don't feel like being in the spotlight. He never did come back out that I saw. Apparently he was with Robbie from the Goo Goo Dolls.

Funny aside to the Kelly Clarkson story - earlier in the night, before Metal Skool came on, the camera man was doing his thing, trying to film girls showing their tits, etc. He focused in on this one girl, and I nudged my friend and I'm like, "Nice outfit! Who wears a sweater vest to a Metal Skool show?" This girl was wearing a white button up blouse (similar to what I wore as part of my Catholic school uniform) and a sweater vest over it. The epitome of un-sexy. Most girls (including me) are wearing little tank tops, halter tops, etc, cuz you want to look sexy, plus it gets really fucking hot in there.

Anyway, when the camera would go on this girl she'd make a face and throw metal horns and stick out her tongue. I just assumed that the camera guy kept going back to her cuz sometimes she was shy and didn't want to be on camera, and the camera guys tend to bother those girls.

But later on, we all realized, it was KELLY CLARKSON in the sweater vest. I really don't think anybody recognized her at the time except the camera guy, judging from the fact that the crowd didn't go crazy and cheering when the camera would go on her. She was so nondescript. Totally normal looking girl. She was just wearing that and cargo pants and Converse. Later on when they brought her onstage and tried to get her to show her tits, she laughed and took off the sweater vest and threw it into the crowd.

She was a good sport. I'd go out and buy a CD of hers just because of that. LOL I like a lot of her songs, but really only would have downloaded them for free up till now
http://207.44.176.74/~wwtdd/ul/84-kc1.jpg

Jimmy Jingles
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I like the thickness of her shitshack in that pic.

I'd hit it.

thome
08-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I'd be Knee Deep, in this sex machine ,mmmm yayyass!!!

She is the best Rock Vocalist Chick, in ten years, Drunk Stoned or Sober ( the three things wich will be written on my tombstone).

I be spankin they, yeyass, sexy ass of hers and begging her to sing ..

With-out,... Ch Ch Cha coo coo chooo.. oooh.. oooh.. oooh..

She is no Christina but Cristina doesn't, ROCK!!!

That's funny......... rite there........... i done care hoo u r..

:D

Terry
08-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I'd stick it in her butt.

Only thing I ever saw her do live was a clip of Since You've Been Gone at a video music awards show maybe two years or so back. it was obviously live, and she sounded awful.

ThrillsNSpills
08-17-2006, 10:44 PM
In related news, Justin tried on a dress.

Douglas T.
08-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by thome

She is the best Rock Vocalist Chick, in ten years, Drunk Stoned or Sober ( the three things wich will be written on my tombstone).

:D

NOT anymore!
http://www.myspace.com/dilanarox

binnie
08-18-2006, 08:13 AM
I actually don't rate her voice that much.

And I certainly don't consider her a Rock Chick.

give me Lita Ford any day of the week!

thome
08-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by binnie
I actually don't rate her voice that much.

And I certainly don't consider her a Rock Chick.

I like her voice it has some balls (in a nice way)

I believe she does the Token POP tune to satisfy her record co, but
inside this young broad could really set the rock world on fire in
the coming years.... i hope .

Lita is going to be on the next VH1 celebrity crazyhouse show..The Surreal Life..rumor or reality...?

Rock On

ELVIS
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
She looks good in that pic...

Yummy!

Ozzy Fudd
08-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by binnie

i asked for that once in 1983 on our tour bus...then i awoke to a empty bottle of Jack..and a stale smell of something Rotting.

Diamondjimi
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
In related news, Justin tried on a dress.

:lol:

Roy Munson
09-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I love her. I love her. I love her.

Her ass is bootyliscious.

How about her for new VH singer?

LOL

Golden AWe
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM
She got wasted? Sounds normal to me.

Golden AWe
09-07-2006, 02:15 AM