PDA

View Full Version : [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/noonbear/blow_bush.jpg[/img]

Steve Savicki
08-17-2006, 11:51 AM
http://strawberrychaos.livejournal.com/126580.html

Go Iraqi freedom!

While listening to NPR on the ride to work today, I heard a "Common Sense Commentary" on NPR (I didn't hear the guy's name and can't find it on the NPR site - sorry). Apparently, good ole Haliburton has teamed up with some builder crony to build a new U.S. embassy in Iraq. It's not just a modest building -- oh no, of course not. It's a huge fortress with apartments, office buildings, restaurants, supermarket, a car shop, its own power plant supplying power to ONLY the embassy, and even a night club. Plus, there will be 24-hour Marine security, of course. So, while the Iraqis there struggle to merely stay alive, the new U.S. embassy will be looming over them in all its disgustingly over-the-top American glory, proudly reiterating our occupation status. So, I guess it's a good thing to note that they're also building in a secret emergency exit. ;-)

If anyone still doesn't believe that one of the major reasons this war was started was to line some American fat cats' pockets, you are either a moron or completely delusional -- neither one of which I would want to be!

More proof that this war was for profit at the expense of human life. This is the greatest embarassment of the United States yet.

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Who would give this monkey a B.J.?
Bestiallity is still illegal is the States... as far as I know!

Satan
08-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Who would give this monkey a B.J.?

http://static.flickr.com/4/4619230_4cb8b2f034.jpg
He would. And probably has. There's a lot of unnacounted for hours in the West Wing that provide for the opportunity.

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Satan
http://static.flickr.com/4/4619230_4cb8b2f034.jpg
He would. And probably has. There's a lot of unnacounted for hours in the West Wing that provide for the opportunity.

Too bad there is no dress to use as a proof!
Maybe a dirty jock strap? :( :uck:

BigBadBrian
08-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Satan

:rolleyes:
FORD, just say the name and leave the pics out, huh?

I realize he probably turns you on.

Satan
08-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

If that's what it means by having a picture in a post, then apparently you have some sick fantasy about a three-way with Judas IsKerryot and the rotting corpse of John Wayne.

Now there's nothing wrong with being gay, but necrophilia is a little sickening!

And I'm not even touching the gang bang fetish with entire football or baseball teams.....

ODShowtime
08-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I nominate warham

Angel
08-17-2006, 07:33 PM
The only problem though is to get him to LIE about it on the stand. As it would probably be the first blow job he's ever gotten in his life, he'd be bragging about it! ;)

ODShowtime
08-17-2006, 09:36 PM
oh I'm sure he's bought quite a few in his day.

blonddgirl777
08-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Angel
The only problem though is to get him to LIE about it on the stand. As it would probably be the first blow job he's ever gotten in his life, he'd be bragging about it! ;)

H I think that he wouldn't need to lie...
Just admitting to gay behaviors would be enough for him to be impeached (by his own Republicans)!

jcook11
08-17-2006, 11:31 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BUSH BAD ....LOOK LIKE MONKEY (HA! HA! I'M SO FUCKIN FUNNY) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

LoungeMachine
08-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I BEAT MY WIFE ....I LIKE MONKEY SEX (HA! HA! I'M SO FUCKIN FUNNY) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BROKE BOTH MY WRISTS BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

Satan
08-18-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BUSH BAD ....LOOK LIKE MONKEY (HA! HA! I'M SO FUCKIN FUNNY) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

Isn't that a Hagar lyric?

Little Texan
08-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Just for kicks and giggles, do a google search on "miserable failure".

4moreyears
08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://strawberrychaos.livejournal.com/126580.html

Go Iraqi freedom!

While listening to NPR on the ride to work today, I heard a "Common Sense Commentary" on NPR (I didn't hear the guy's name and can't find it on the NPR site - sorry). Apparently, good ole Haliburton has teamed up with some builder crony to build a new U.S. embassy in Iraq. It's not just a modest building -- oh no, of course not. It's a huge fortress with apartments, office buildings, restaurants, supermarket, a car shop, its own power plant supplying power to ONLY the embassy, and even a night club. Plus, there will be 24-hour Marine security, of course. So, while the Iraqis there struggle to merely stay alive, the new U.S. embassy will be looming over them in all its disgustingly over-the-top American glory, proudly reiterating our occupation status. So, I guess it's a good thing to note that they're also building in a secret emergency exit. ;-)

If anyone still doesn't believe that one of the major reasons this war was started was to line some American fat cats' pockets, you are either a moron or completely delusional -- neither one of which I would want to be!

More proof that this war was for profit at the expense of human life. This is the greatest embarassment of the United States yet.

You pathetic pussy.

FORD
08-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Truth hurts?

Nickdfresh
08-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Um. Dude, have you seen your sig lately?

Warham
08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um. Dude, have you seen your sig lately?

The most annoying sig here belongs to Lounge, hands down.

It looks like he's quoted the entire Army forum and put it in his sig.

LoungeMachine
08-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Warham

LMAO

You're just jealous I'm in your sig, but you're not in mine.

That's so cute. ;)

Nickdfresh
08-19-2006, 06:27 PM

I don't have to scroll down half a page with his sig, unlike BBBs.

LoungeMachine
08-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't have to scroll down half a page with his sig, unlike BBBs.

Which is full of pics of men he obviously admires. ;)

Warham
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
LMAO

You're just jealous I'm in your sig, but you're not in mine.

That's so cute. ;)

Guitar Shark is in my sig.

Nothing you've typed here has been worthy of my wonderful sig space.

:D

LoungeMachine
08-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Guitar Shark is in my sig.

Nothing you've typed here has been worthy of my wonderful sig space.

Another fine SPIN by you.

So typical.

Tell us, WarBOT.....who is GS referring to?

I'm in your sig......and you love it.

Warham
08-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Another fine SPIN by you.

So typical.

Tell us, WarBOT.....who is GS referring to?

I'm in your sig......and you love it.

I'm a big fan of O'Reilly, and his NO-SPIN zone.

GS is referring to none other than our resident aging rockstar.

Are your albums still on the shelves or are they located in those cut-out bins in Best Buy and other stores?

;)

LoungeMachine
08-19-2006, 11:52 PM
I'm a big fan of O'Reilly.....

Now there's a shock.

Are your albums still on the shelves or are they located in those cut-out bins in Best Buy and other stores?

;)

Cut out bins mostly. But hey, Check out BMG and their 12 CD's for a penny promotion!!!!!

I could use the 1/20th of 1 cent. ;)

Warham
08-20-2006, 01:03 PM
I can't rag on ya too much. I probably have one of your albums under my can of coke.

Little Texan
08-21-2006, 12:09 AM
Lounge...do you get royalties from "Beavis and Butthead" for Stewart's shirt? :D