PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite fruit juice?

Little Texan
08-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Mine is a relatively unknown juice, at least in the U.S., called Guanabana. If you've never tried it, you have to, it's so fucking good! Look for it on the Mexican aisle in the Mexican can fruit juices.

DlocRoth
08-22-2006, 05:35 PM
How about plain fucking apple.

Terry
08-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
How about plain fucking apple.

Had some apple juice for the first time in a LONG time - didn't care for it.

COLD orange juice and COLD tomato juice.

And banana coladas.

diamondsgirl
08-22-2006, 10:48 PM
I love pineapple juice, especially with Bacardi Coco :)

I'll bet Max's favorite is some crazy shit like pomegranate juice :D

DlocRoth
08-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Had some apple juice for the first time in a LONG time - didn't care for it.

COLD orange juice and COLD tomato juice.

And banana coladas.

Interesting.....

I've always hated grape juice.....

The alcoholic version is much tastier.

blonddgirl777
08-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Cranberry, Cherry, Rasberry... any berry's good!
With Vodka is eaven better...

blonddgirl777
08-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
... I'll bet Max's favorite is some crazy shit like pomegranate juice :D

The "POM" pomegrenate juice, blend with blueberry just kicks ass!

Little Texan
08-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Orange juice and pineapple juice are pretty good blended together, too! I bought a shitload of fruit juice the other day at the store...Apple, Orange, Lemonade, Grape, Cranberry, Blueberry, and Pineapple. I'm trying to get away from drinking so many soft drinks before I ruin my kidneys and drink something that's much better for me. I'll have the occasional Coke, but I'll mostly drink milk, water, and fruit juice.

Little Texan
08-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
The "POM" pomegrenate juice, blend with blueberry just kicks ass!

I've never tried the pomegranate juice, but I've tried to eat one of those fuckers before and it's a bitch...the pulp is around each seed. How in the fuck do you eat one of those sumbitches? What is the proper method?

Terry
08-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Orange juice and pineapple juice are pretty good blended together, too! I bought a shitload of fruit juice the other day at the store...Apple, Orange, Lemonade, Grape, Cranberry, Blueberry, and Pineapple. I'm trying to get away from drinking so many soft drinks before I ruin my kidneys and drink something that's much better for me. I'll have the occasional Coke, but I'll mostly drink milk, water, and fruit juice.

There's just no value to soda whatsoever. I LOVE Coca-cola, but it rots your teeth and makes you tubby if you pound it back (I was doing like a 6-pack a day, so my own fault for being so stupid).

About 3 years ago, I started drinking cold, bottled water every day. Like, a LOT of it. At first, I had to force myself to drink it, like it was almost a chore, because I had never really drank much more than maybe 8oz of water a day. Now, nothing quenches my thirst like cold water. Nothing else will ever do.

(this post brought to you by the North American Water Bottling Association)

blonddgirl777
08-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I've never tried the pomegranate juice, but I've tried to eat one of those fuckers before and it's a bitch...the pulp is around each seed. How in the fuck do you eat one of those sumbitches? What is the proper method?

The juice is actually better than the actual fruit...
Especially the one mixed with berries.

It has that bite to it, that I like.

Make sure to have a toothbrush handy because it leaves your entire mouth and teeth pretty dark looking!

MAX
08-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I love pineapple juice, especially with Bacardi Coco :)

Mmmmmmmm... Yummy and Grrrrrrrrs... Yes, we BOTH know the benefits of pineapple juice. :D

I'll bet Max's favorite is some crazy shit like pomegranate juice :D

What would give you that idea? lol ;)

*My best retaaad voice... Hand movements and all...* eieieieiehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Little Texan
08-25-2006, 08:58 PM
I tried Apple mixed with Pineapple and Cranberry mixed with Pineapple, today, and both combos were surprisingly good!

Susie Q
08-28-2006, 11:34 PM
I like Cranberry Juice, Five Alive, Orange Juice, and ruby red grapefruit juice.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
08-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Stop lying. You like cum.