PDA

View Full Version : Chimpy's Last Day In Office Celebration Website

Hardrock69
08-23-2006, 08:32 AM
No Explanation Needed....

http://www.bushslastday.com/

FORD
08-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I don't think the country can survive that long. We need Chimpeachment for the good of the nation.

Warham
08-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Weren't the Democrats running around during the Clinton procedings saying impeachment was a devisive tactic and not something to put the nation through?

ace diamond
08-23-2006, 01:45 PM
STATE OF THE NATION
music and lyrics by ace diamond
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
insanity
the family bush father and son
in their vanity
black gold greed
these bastards are the liquid shit of the universe

Chorus:
state of the nation
a sorry state indeed
our leaders tell the world to fuck off
when we are most in need
the US of A
a fallen nation are we
state of the nation

hitler,stalin,nero,bin laden,bush
all the same kind
meglomaniacal war pigs
all with the same stain of mind
when will this madness ever end?
only at the end of time

chorus

solo

coda verse 1

chorus

outro.........

Hardrock69
08-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Impeachment surely was a divise thing when he was being brought to trial over lying about a blowjob....

How many people died over that?

How many trillions of dollars were spent at a rate of 250 million per day?

How many countries on Earth began to hate our fucking guts?

How many raghead fucking "terrists" decided they wanted to blow themselves up in the name of Jihad because Clinton lied about an intern sucking the Presidential Penis?

Huh? Come on, answer now!

Chimpeachment is necessary for the good of Planet Earth.

It is NECESSARY to remove this fucking scumbag.....as there are many countries around the world whose freedom depends upon AMERICA and it''s ability to assist them in their desire to remain free from tyranny and oppression.....two things that the United States are rapidly sliding into thanks to Chimpy and his Merrie Bande Of NAZI FUCKING CRIMINALS!!!

:mad:

Steve Savicki
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
My aunt has one of those countdown keychains.

Dr. Love
08-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Weren't the Democrats running around during the Clinton procedings saying impeachment was a devisive tactic and not something to put the nation through?

Yeah, I wouldn't expect that rationale to work this time around either...

And FORD, you've been saying that for years. You didn't think the country would survive until the last election either.

Nitro Express
08-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Shit. That's like celebrating that the hurricane is gone while you sit in the ruined devistation it left.

Nitro Express
08-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Clinton just made a fat, ugly, Jewish girl feel good about herself because she was worthy to have an expensive cigar stuck in her cunt by the President of the United States and have his jizz shot on her. That poor girl would be feeling like shit without Bill. He showed intrested in her when he could have laid much better.

Nitro Express
08-23-2006, 07:38 PM
You impeach Bush you get Chenney as the replacement and he's the one running the country right now with a chimp puppet making appearances for him.

what do we gain by chimpeachment? Nothing.

blueturk
08-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
You impeach Bush you get Chenney as the replacement and he's the one running the country right now with a chimp puppet making appearances for him.

what do we gain by chimpeachment? Nothing.

Cheney as president? Damn, that is scary....

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes." --George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Aug. 21, 2000