PDA

View Full Version : FOX Journalists Kidnapped in Gaza

LoungeMachine
08-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Palestinian group claims Gaza kidnapping of Fox journalists

GAZA CITY - A previously unknown Palestinian group Wednesday claimed last week's kidnapping of two journalists from the US television channel Fox News and demanded that Washington free Muslim prisoners held in the United States within 72 hours.
The Holy Jihad Brigades claimed the August 14 kidnapping in a statement released in Gaza and showed a video of the two reporters, US national Steve Centanni and freelance cameraman Olaf Wiig from New Zealand.

"We will give you an offer that we will not repeat," said the group in a statement. "Free detained Muslims in the United States in exchange for the release of the detainees in our hands."

"We will give you one chance that will not be repeated -- the liberation of Muslims detained in American prisons in exchange for the detainees in our hands," it said.

"We give you a deadline of 72 hours starting from today at noon to decide," the statement said, addressing the US. "If you satisfy our condition, we will keep our promise."

The statement did not say what it would do if its conditions were not met.

The video released with the statement showed the two journalists, dressed in tracksuits, saying in English that they were in good health and asking their governments to do everything to secure their release.

The two were snatched by gunmen in Gaza City and until Wednesday there had been no news on their whereabouts or who was holding them.

Guitar Shark
08-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Well, if terrorists are going to capture journalists, they might as well be from FOX.

LoungeMachine
08-23-2006, 02:40 PM
LMAO

Keep 'em

matt19
08-23-2006, 11:10 PM
They should keep all of them, if they are stupid enough to be over there for that shit, and not be careful.

ODShowtime
08-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Man I wish they could manage to catch O'Reilly.

ULTRAMAN VH
08-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Man I wish they could manage to catch O'Reilly.

Oh by all means, capture O'Reilly. The guy has only been trying to Get Jessica's Law passed in far left states that ignore it. Yeah he is a really bad guy.

FORD
08-24-2006, 11:03 AM
And it's JESSE JACKSON to the rescue!

I wonder if FAUX will stop bashing Jesse if he's successful in getting their guys released. You can bet right now that Hannity and O"Reilly are praying to Satan that he fails.

Guitar Shark
08-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Jesse Jackson is a tool.

BigBadBrian
08-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by FORD
And it's JESSE JACKSON to the rescue!

I wonder if FAUX will stop bashing Jesse if he's successful in getting their guys released. You can bet right now that Hannity and O"Reilly are praying to Satan that he fails.

Uh...Fox has JJ on alot. They give that man a platform to spew his insane rhetoric more than any other channel.

Anyhow, if Jesse Jerkson is involved in this, there is obviously an enormous payout to be had.

I'll repeat what GS said: Jesse Jackson is a tool.

:)

FORD
08-24-2006, 11:51 AM
That "tool" has successfully negotiated more hostage releases in the Middle East than the entire Bush Criminal Empire in the last 50 years.

And he just might do it again. Just so a couple of FAUX tools will be free to tell lies again.

Yet, Jesse's the bad guy.... :rolleyes:

FORD
08-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Oh by all means, capture O'Reilly. The guy has only been trying to Get Jessica's Law passed in far left states that ignore it. Yeah he is a really bad guy.

Well instead of dropping a vague and somewhat retarded hit and run post like that, perhaps you could explain what "Jessica's Law" is, and why it should be passed. Not that Billy Falafel had anything to do with it, in either case. Last time I checked, he wasn't in Congress.

Guitar Shark
08-24-2006, 12:13 PM
FORD, it's W. 81st Street. Get it right. :D

FORD
08-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
FORD, it's W. 81st Street. Get it right. :D

Like I've ever been to fucking New York?

I'm British (or so I was told this morning)

ODShowtime
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

Yep.

He's one of the most obnoxious, paid shill idiots on TV today. He acts like his paycheck comes straight from gw&friends.

And that law freaks me out. I don't even want to be around kids anymore. Spoil brats these days will figure it out and blackmail you.

Ensure that all child molesters who molest children under the age of 14 are put into a prison with a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years or 25 years to life?

Monitored with GPS for life?

That shit is hardcore. I'd like to disclaim that real proven child molesters do deserve this. Their recidivism rate is too high.