PDA

View Full Version : Biggest House Warming Party Ever

Angel
08-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Does anyone remember that guy that was trading a red paper clip in an attempt to eventually get a house? Well....

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com...usewarming.html

"Open doors for the entire weekend. Everyone in the entire world is invited to drop on by!

This is going to be the best housewarming party ever. Somebody better tip off "Webster" and let him know that he's gonna hafta update the definition of legendary for next year's dictionary."

The housewarming party is only an hour & a half's drive from where I'm living now...This is going to be a BLAST!

:killer: :bottle: :tits:

franksters
08-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Say hi from me, he's from montreal too!

btw your link is not working...

Angel
08-24-2006, 07:41 PM
Will do, Frank. Thanks for telling me about the link.

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2006/08/saskatchewans-bigggest-housewarming.html

Angel
09-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I said hi to him for you Frank.... ;)

Absolutely incredible party! We got punk'd by the RCMP.... they pretended to bust us for drinking in public, one of our fellow campers put them up to it. :)

My audition was UNBELIEVABLE! Corbin Bernsen's Production Assistant's response was "That was excellent", and Corbin's was "very impressive". He indicated that he would be in touch with me in the not too distant future....

Damn, this "getting a life" is AWESOME!!!!!

:D

Angel
01-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Okay, I'm going to be a self-serving attention whore now!

HOLY FUCK!!!!

I just received an invitation to audition for the leading lady role in the movie 3 Day Test.

The audition is this Sunday, and if I get the part, I'll be co-starring with Corbin!!!!

Now, could someone please peel me off the ceiling so that I can attempt to get some work done!!!

Hardrock69
01-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Right on....you go be a movie star....though I personally do not give a rat's ass about Corbin....
;)

Angel
01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I don't care WHO it is... I just want to act, it's my art and my passion.

I could use the break from theatre as well - it's harder work than film!

Thanks for the support though!!! :D