PDA

View Full Version : CVH/ DLR songs to play when you're down.

binnie
08-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Ok, you've had a shit week.

You're not pissed off or angry, you're just low; a little lethrgic, can't really be bothered to do anyting etc etc.

What CVH/ DLR tune or tunes kicks you out of the rut.

Me: Push Comes to Shove (usually women trouble that wears me down)

A Little Ain't Enough.

Fools (I live with em every fucking day)

Little Dreamer (just because it's so beautiful)

Slamdunk

Mean Street

Thoughts?

Padre Atilio
09-16-2006, 11:44 AM
I dont know why but I always put on Jump and Panama when I feel like that... It works for me.

rothdaddy
09-19-2006, 09:21 PM
I couldn't agree more with Padre. Jump and Panama always get me going when I am down. Personally I always enjoy Drop in the Bucket. I don't know why, but that song(and the ALAE album as a whole) makes me grin from ear to ear.

ace diamond
09-20-2006, 07:08 PM
unchained always provides me with a swift kick in the ass whenever i am down.it is my favorite vh tune and it never lets me down.

DLRdelight!
09-24-2006, 01:50 AM
i would have to go with little dreamer because it goes with the mood of being down and the solo kinda says everythin of whats in your mind

Loons The Great
09-24-2006, 10:04 AM
Great Boogily Moogily...well well wellahhh...Yez Yeah...great thread right here one time nah yez...I can dig it...dig it the most...

Ice Cream Man always saves my day nah nah I SAID!!!!!!

ALL HELL YEAH!!

binnie
09-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Great Boogily Moogily...well well wellahhh...Yez Yeah...great thread right here one time nah yez...I can dig it...dig it the most...

Why thank you sir!

binnie
09-25-2006, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
i would have to go with little dreamer because it goes with the mood of being down and the solo kinda says everythin of whats in your mind

Good call, I'm gonna try that nextime!

trueblue
09-25-2006, 10:32 AM
hey binnie, lemme ask you what CVH/DLR songs CAN'T you play when you feel down and low huh??... I mean almost the entire CVH/DLR catalogue of songs to me is mostly so upbeat, celebratory, confident, and infectiously feel-good in its vibes.

I sure got tons of stuff I could name. I'll just reel off the few that instantly spring to mind as I'm writing all this. CVH----Ice Cream Man, Dance the Night Away, Beautiful Girls, Romeo Delight, So This Is Love?, Sinner's Swing, Jump, Panama, The Full Bug.....And from DLR----Indeedido, Right Tool For The Job, 40 Below, Drop in the Bucket, Two Fools A Minute, You Got the Blues Not Me, and Tobacco Road...

And that ain't all...Haha...